Hired Gun Pt. 08

Story Info
Human, 4 furry girls, femdom, sci-fi and more.
2.6k words
4.5
8.2k
17
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ship sped through the icy black of space, like a silver dagger tearing through black silk. Silent, swift, she rode past the stars in a blur, back to the where Troy was abducted. Ryziak Four. It was obvious they would be heading back, but now they had Elizabeth on board, and she could help them avoid further trouble. Troy Wooten sat in the pilot's seat, letting his mind wander as the ship dutifully continued on its course. Piper, a rare visitor to the bridge snuck her way in.

"Hi Troy," she said. It was late, 0100 hours, Universe Time.

"Oh, hey Piper. Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"I should."

"Can't sleep?"

"I can't."

"What's on your mind?"

"Namely, our ship's first officer," she said as she slipped her vixen paws around his shoulders.

"I'm on duty, Piper."

"I know this ship better than anyone. I know she's capable of flying just fine without you staring at her autopilot monitor."

"I know that, but if Ember..."

"Ember won't mind. Besides, all I'm doing is massaging your shoulders. What harm could that cause?"

"It's not the massage I'm worried about. It's what it'll lead up to."

"After what they did to you on Ryziak Four, do you really think I would try to hurt you?"

"No."

"I just want you to feel better. I see you when you eat. You hardly say a word to us anymore. You've been distant, Troy."

"I've got a lot on my mind."

"I don't doubt that for a moment," the vixen mechanic said. Her black hands were warm and firm, yet velvety soft. They dug into his sore shoulders, finding knots and kinks to fix. Troy groaned once with pleasure, then straightened back up in his chair.

"I know what you're doing, and I appreciate it, Piper. Really."

"You don't seem to be...enjoying it, though."

"I'm sorry, I...I just think I should be working right now."

"Go right ahead. Don't let my wandering fingers try to stop you. Pretend I'm not even here."

"That's kind of hard to do with your fingers playing with my nipple," he said, looking down.

"Oh...so they are," the fox said, though she made no effort to move her fingers away, and instead pinched the nipple lightly. Just as she tweaked it, an alarm chirped.

"Was that your nipple?" she quipped.

"Aft thrust alignment alarm," he said worriedly. Piper looked at the console and smacked it with the palm of her hand. The alarm stopped.

"This boat talks to me. I know when she needs a new thrust alignment and when she don't. Talking about thrusts," Piper said as she swung over and straddled the first officer in his chair. She slid down her pants and started undoing Troy's.

"Piper, damn it!"

"Just a quickie, and I'll be out of your hair, sweetie."

"You're insatiable."

"Preaching to the choir, flyboy," she said as she unbuckled the belt and unzipped his pants. His cock was still caught under his underwear, but she soon freed it and unceremoniously slipped it in. She was riding him fast and hard as he came up to meet her thrusts with his own.

"Oh, Captain, we were just..." Piper said, and craned his head backwards.

"Just kidding," she teased. Troy got revenge by squeezing her ample tits hard. It only spurred her on. "Yes, Troy, let it all out in me. Take your aggression out on me!" she encouraged him. He thrust even harder and faster before suddenly stopping.

"Wh-what's wrong?" Piper asked in a raspy, breathless voice.

"Forget it. I know what you're trying to do. I don't need your sympathy."

"Sympathy? Fuck sympathy. Fuck me!"

"No," he said pushing her off. Piper again tried to climb on Troy but he again pushed her off.

"I've got work to do."

"Fine," she said acidly and left the bridge.

The Shield Maiden returned back to Ryziak Four. Troy and Captain Ember, the tigress, poured over the scanners again and again. There was no sign of hostile ships, ground troops, or anything out of the ordinary.

"Sounds too good to be true," Ember said.

"Agreed. I don't like it. Why leave the place completely abandoned? You'd think they'd at least put a small garrison of troops there to report back if someone does come."

"Elizabeth, report to the bridge," Ember announced. The human entered the bridge a few moments later.

"I need you to give me the communication frequencies of your people."

"Now wait a minute, I said I'd help you guys, but I'm not about to become a traitor," she complained.

"You're not any good to us if you won't help," Ember said, slowly reaching for her sidearm.

"Wait. Alright, I'll do it," she said with a resigned sigh. She typed in a few commands into the communications computer, and soon was patching into Catelli's fleet. The Shield Maiden used a nearby moon to cloak her scan signature from any potential hostile ships or ground radar.

"Sigma Alpha Two-Seven, negative. We lost them three hours ago, but their course indicated they were headed back to Ryziak Four," they heard the chatter between enemy ships announce.

"This is Catelli. They're either on the planet already, or using one of the moons to shield their signature. Either way, I want the ground strike team ready."

"Aye, sir."

"What do you say, Captain?" Troy asked the tigress.

"We're obviously going to be outnumbered and outgunned down there."

"I've got an idea. It's a long shot, but it's worth it."

"Tell me," the captain ordered.

"You set me and Audra down there, maybe let me take Piper down there to watch our backs, while the rest of you fly away from the planet, get them to think we're gone. Maybe even get them to follow you."

"I'll go with," Elizabeth volunteered.

"No, I'd rather you stay with the captain. She might need your knowledge of shield frequencies and tactics of Catelli's ships."

"You don't trust me down there with you, do you?"

"In a word, no."

"I won't betray you, Troy."

"I can't take that chance. Then again, it's your call, Captain."

"She stays with me. Take Audra and Piper. We'll manage."

"You're going to have to fly this boat like you've never flown her before," Troy cautioned Ember.

"I've been flying her a lot longer than you have. We'll do alright."

"The problem will be getting you down there without them knowing it," Elizabeth said.

"Well, that's where I thought you might come in handy. If you can tell us their scan modulation, we can jam their radar. Then the three of us quickly get off the ship within the vicinity of the temple, and you guys go on an attack run to make it look like that was your plan all along. Make it look good, but don't get too much of an upper hand on them. We should have enough element of surprise to ambush the remaining troops once they move out to intercept."

"Sounds like another stupid plan," the captain remarked with a sigh.

"But it's the best one we've got."

"Regretfully, I agree. Get your gear, I'll inform Audra and Piper," said Ember.

"Man, what I wouldn't give for a platoon of crack soldiers right about now," Troy said.

"You'll have a slightly off-kilter mechanic, and a timid archaeologist," the captain said.

"Well, you know what they say. Fortune favors the bold."

Troy took no chances this time. He geared up with as much armor and armament, supplies and tools he could comfortably carry. He made certain Piper and Audra wore adequate armor and took enough weapons with to be effective. Though he had little doubt in their resolve, he felt nervous his two companions wouldn't be enough to overwhelm the remaining forces waiting to ambush him.

The Shield Maiden broke from the orbit of the nearby moon and headed directly toward Ryziak Four. They allowed themselves to be briefly spotted by radar before sending signals to jam their scanners. Ember was at the helm and guided the sleek ship into the atmosphere at alarming speeds. The drop off spot was agreed upon in advance, and the ship sped down toward it. After the shuddering of the violent decent through the atmosphere, they slowed down to a manageable speed before briefly landing.

Troy, Audra and Piper jumped out of the door of the ship, which quickly closed behind them. The silvery ship sped off toward the temple to begin the "attack." Ember flew in low and slow. The defenses were on high alert, but because Elizabeth programmed their shields to match the frequency and frequency changes of their scanners, it was as if the massive ship was never even there. Only when Ember opened fire did they know they were under attack.

Men scrambled from the temple into waiting fighters, camouflaged under advanced camo tarps, invisible to all but the highest grade scanners. It was no wonder the Shield Maiden never saw the forces. Not wanting to give the pursuers too much of advantage, Ember destroyed two out of the eight fighters before hastily retreating back into space. The fighters followed.

"Alright ladies, let's go," Troy said. Armed with a powerful automatic rifle, several handguns, grenades, and a number of edged weapons, Troy led the two furvoids on until they reached the perimeter of the temple. He routed them around personnel sensors and booby traps until they were at the side entrance of the temple.

A guard was busy relieving himself against the side of the ancient temple. Troy drew his knife and sliced the man's throat, killing him with his hands still on his dick. He used a handheld scanner to verify how many other lifeforms were in the temple. This time, he took no chances, and was not nearly as cavalier as he was the first time.

Ten soldiers remained inside, with another guarding the other entrance outside. A dozen troops versus a human warrior and two furvoids better at archeology and fixing things than taking lives. Troy led the girls with his gun shouldered and his eye peering down the infrared sight. He barged in and began firing. Audra and Piper fired their weapons as well, managing a few kills, but it was the surgical precision and ruthless brutality of Troy's shots which ended the conflict before it began. The one soldier outside the temple was the most difficult opponent. He fired a few shots at the three. Troy casually tossed a grenade at him, ending the remaining threat.

"Ok, Audra. Do your thing, I've got your six."

"You've got my what?" she asked, unfamiliar with military slang.

"I'll watch your back, just hurry up."

Audra performed the necessary tasks to remove the link while Piper scanned the front entrance and Troy watched over the side entrance from which they came through. After several tense minutes, Audra excitedly said "got it!"

"It's about time."

"Silver Bird, Silver Bird, this is Hatchling requesting to come home to roost."

"Hatchling, this is Silver Bird. Vultures are nasty up here right now. Give us five."

"Copy that. Headed to the perch."

"Roger, hang tight baby bird, mama is on her way," Ember said.

They made their way out of the temple, back into the arid, parched landscape of the forsaken planet. The Shield Maiden made it back to the rendezvous site with plasma smoke belching from her starboard engine.

"My baby, what'd they do to my baby?!" Piper exclaimed as she saw the damage to the ship.

"Nothing you can't patch up. I'll help you," Troy offered.

"You'd better. This was your stupid idea."

"We got the link, didn't we?"

"They better not have hit the ion inducer, that's all I have to say," Piper grumpily replied.

They boarded the ship with the link and limped off into space.

"Any vultures in the air?"

"Knocked them all down, but I'm sure that fuckface Catelli will send his fleet after us now," Ember said.

"Some fancy flying you did there, Captain. Not bad, not bad at all."

"Piper seemed a bit upset," Ember noted.

"I'll go help her with the repairs."

Troy entered the engine room. Piper was still in her combat fatigues and had her rifle propped against her toolbox while she was under the power coupler, repairing fried circuits. "Son of every bitch whore in the galaxy!" she cursed.

"That bad, eh?" Troy asked.

"Come down here and look for yourself. Plasma coil is scorched, buffer circuits are overloaded, and I don't even want to get into what she did to the antimatter matrix. What the hell did she do? Ram them with the fucking ship?"

"Come on now, Captain did a hell of a job flying this bird. Six advanced F-71 fighters against one armed cargo carrier? Be fair."

"Just shut up and hand me the size six torsion ratchet," she ordered. He found the tool and handed it to her, then slid under the machine himself.

"Look, I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asked coldly.

"For a lot. I'm sorry I pushed you away on the bridge, and for leading you into danger, and getting your ship screwed up. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

"Yeah, let me fuck you in the ass," she said sarcastically.

"If that's what it'll take."

Piper stopped twisting the ratchet. "Are you serious?"

"I never joke about the fucking of my ass," he said with wry seriousness.

"Well, alright then, let's patch this baby back up and then destroy your rear."

"Yes ma'am."

Troy and Piper worked for several hours patching up all the damage the firefight caused. When they were done, Troy was exhausted from leading the raid, battling his enemies and fixing the ship. Piper, on the other hand, seemed to have a second wind, knowing she was about to unleash hell on her slave's anus.

They went back to Piper's quarters. Piper stripped Troy naked within seconds, then shackled him face-down to her bed. "Just in case you change your mind," she said wickedly.

"I told you I would submit."

"No foreplay. Open wide!" she warned as she rammed the lubed strap-on up his sphincter. The force in which she fucked him was not very pleasurable to Troy. He grunted and whimpered as she pounded his ass relentlessly. She was furious at him, and took her anger out on his poor ass. She grabbed a riding crop and tanned his cheeks whilst pounding the hell out of him.

Troy, a gruff, battle-hardened soldier was tearing up from the pain and brutality of the fuck. Piper orgasmed hard. It wasn't until she came off her lustful high she realized what she had done. She had just raped a man who had so recently been tortured trying to protect them. A sudden pang of guilt washed over her. She slid out the strap-on dildo from his ass and kissed his shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay," she cooed in his ear. "I'll make you feel better." She rubbed cooling lotion on his tanned ass, and gently, almost fearfully, stroked his hard dick. She slid under him and let him insert his hard cock in her wet and waiting pussy. Almost instinctually, he began pumping her.

"That's it, baby, that's it," she encouraged him gently. "Good, you're doing just fine," she said. It was a complete reversal from how she treated him moments ago. The sudden change frightened Troy more, for he wasn't certain if she was being sincere or was playing with him to get his guard down and then start new punishments. Piper, however, was being genuinely nice, and she waited until Troy finished inside her that she kissed him deeply.

"I'm sorry, I went too far."

"It was my fault," Troy said.

"No, no," she almost cried. "No, sh. It's...we're all good now, baby," she said, stroking his hair. The vixen undid his cuffs and they rested in each other's arms until the morning came.