Hired Gun Pt. 10: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice work, Captain Ember," a wolf furvoid, and obviously high ranking official announced.

"It was all because of this brave human, Troy Wooten, Sir," Ember replied humbly.

"So, we have you to thank for saving our civilization?" the wolf asked with a grin.

"Honestly sir, I really don't know," Troy said.

"No need for modesty, son, you're a hero to our people," the officer said.

"No, I mean I really have no idea what has happened for the last ten minutes..." Troy replied.

"I like this human, he's got a good sense of humor. I expect you all at the celebration back at home, next week! Good work to you all, carry on."

"Seriously, what the fuck happened?" Troy asked. "I was about ready to kill the silver dude when he told me I passed his shit test or whatever. Anyway, I need a drink."

"I think we all need a drink," Ember said, wrapping her tigress hands around the human's shoulders. A vixen hand and a skunk's hand each grabbed Troy's butt cheeks and gave a playful squeeze.

"Captain, I think that drink can wait for just a bit, don't you?" Piper said deviously.

"I'm thirsty for something else," Audra chimed in.

"Hmm, unless we do body-shots off one very naked human named Troy," Elizabeth said, tickling his chin.

"Well, now, I'll have to...ahem...clear him for such activities with a thorough exam. Doctor's orders," Suzy giggled.

"Ember, I think I'd like to talk about getting a raise here. This job is very demanding..." Troy quipped.

"I know, Troy, I know. But think about those fringe benefits," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Well, guess I'd better go earn that paycheck," Troy said. They walked together out of the temple and back into the Shield Maiden.

They each took their turn having wild, passionate sex with Troy. Audra wanted to be last. Just as she finished, breathlessly she said "Troy, I want to say something to you."

"Go ahead, Audra," he replied, still nestled with his face between her legs and covered in her juices.

"Back in the temple, you offered to take my place...when the sentinel threatened to imprison and torture me forever."

"Yeah," he said, stroking her thigh.

"Why? I mean...why would you do that?" she asked.

"I think it should be obvious, Audra. I love you. I mean, I enjoy the company of all the girls here, but...I love you. The sentinel knew that. It's why he chose you."

"Oh Troy," she said, hugging him and kissing his head.

"Just...don't tell the others, I wouldn't want to get fired," he said with a wink.

"I would never do anything to jeopardize the employment of our hired gun," Audra said, and they fell asleep in each other's arms as the Shield Maiden drifted through the dark void of space.

THE END.

Thanks for all the comments, favorites and follows, it's really been a blast writing this for you all, and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Apologies for any continuity errors or any other problems in the stories, I try my best, but sometimes I do slip up.