His

Story Info
Semi fictional story about a fantasy I shared with an ex. Xo.
2.7k words
4.07
5.7k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat beaded across my skin, dripping downward with gravity then settling into any dips and curves. Luckily, I am nude, so the moisture accumulating on my body won't soil a perfectly good outfit. That is how He prefers me: nude, save we have company. Even though it is a chilly mid-November day, I am still wiping sweat from my brow; embarrassed every time I raise my arms. But, He will be home soon and I wouldn't dare be caught bathing without His approval first.

My list of chores is nearly complete. All that is left uncrossed is to make sure a fire set in the fireplace by five pm. With only fifteen minutes to spare, I make a dash to the living room and drop to my knees. I am now eye level with the firebox, which is filled with remanence from the last flame. Using the small iron shovel, I gather as much of the soot as I can and dump it into the metal bin. As I remove the debris it causes black dust to plume into the air and easily, it adheres to my damp skin.

I cough, sweeping my hand in front of my face to try and clear the ashy air. I am sure that there are only a few moments to set my fire, making my movements lightning fast. I roll old newspaper to stick here and there. Then, a few thin logs get stacked in a sort of triangle. I place tinder in the form of small spindly sticks in and around my logs; I run my hand along my cheek. The lighter click, click, clicks. Click, click, click. And with a woosh, the small branches catch sending hungry flame up along the paper. The fire hungrily licks at the dry logs, easily using the bark to start a fire of substance.

I place the grate in front of the firebox and fall back onto the hard floor, it is cool against my bare skin. Just as I sigh with relief, I see Him standing in the threshold of the living room from the kitchen. He came in through the back door.

I clumsily get to my feet and look at the ground. My eyes are glued to my feet. I hear His shoes, heal then toe, slowly hitting the wood floor as he nears. Heal, toe. Heal, toe. Finally, He stands toe to toe with me. The pointed tip of His dress shoe right up against my bare feet. I work to keep my breath steady. I have no reason to be nervous, I have done my chores, but somehow He always has me staggering.

"You look like you've had a productive day," His voice is like a snake charmers flute, sending a shiver up my spine.

I just nod, never pulling my eyes up. I hear Him chuckle and my chest tightens.

"You didn't think to clean yourself up for me?" He asks, a hint of... something lingering in His voice. I am speechless. I know the rules, had I cleaned myself I would have been punished. He is toying with me.

To my non-answer, He places his hands on my shoulders and spins me to face the wall. He lists my chin so I am looking at myself in the mirror we have hung there. First, I see Him. His perfect skin, His strong bone structure, His dark eyes staring at me.

My eyes follow his and I see myself. My pale complexion smeared with caked on soot. I look like a school girl who has gotten into her mothers eye makeup for the first time. But I also could pass for a chimney sweep and or the person who shovels coal into trains. Nevertheless, what I don't look like is a match to the perfect man standing behind me.

I look down again. This time I catch a glimpse at my hands, also covered in ash. I notice specks of dirt covering my chest as well. All around, I am a mess. How could I present myself to Him this way? I should have broken the rules and bathed.

My thoughts are broken by the sound of deep breathing behind me. I tense. I hear it again. This time, He leans against my neck and inhales slowly. I am shivering.

I know he smells my sweat. I just know punishment is ahead for me. I feel His hands on my arms above my elbows. He squeezes and He inhales again. This time, as He exhales I hear a throaty sound like a growl. I bite my lip.

"Pet," He sighs. "Get to the room. Now."

Without letting a beat pass, I am off. I zip through the halls, up the stairs, and stop only as soon as I am standing in our large bedroom. The sunset casts an orange hue into the room.

I am trying to think ahead, so I go to the dresser along the farthest wall and get out the panel with His favorite punishments. An open mouth gag, a speculum, and a variety of butt plugs. His other toys are hidden through out the room.

I lay His toys on the bed and try to relax; the punishment is always better if I relax.

I can sense Him when He enters the room. His shoes must be off, because I can't hear any steps. I don't dare turn around, I just keep my eyes forward.

I feel Him standing right behind me. He reaches out and pulls me back so I almost fall against Him. I gasp.

He is completely naked, just as I am. I know because I can feel His skin against mine. But more so, I feel his penis against my lower back. Instantly, my heart is racing.

He inhales deeply against my hair. I am confused, we don't usually start like this. I don't like when He does things that I am not trained for. I have no choice but to wait for his instruction.

His hand is on my throat, squeezing and releasing. His other hand rests on my hip.

He pushes His own hips forward, digging His rod into my back. I swallow, feeling heat in my chest. He removes the hand from my throat.

Holding onto His penis, He spreads my cheeks with the tip and lays His meat between my cheeks. I remember this is sometimes called hotdogging. He starts moving just enough to cause some friction, eliciting a moan from me.

He chuckles. "Do you enjoy this pet?" I just nod.

Without warning, He slaps His hand across my ass. I jump forward at the harsh contact.

"You know better than to moan like a slut before I give permission." I get another slap.

This time, He pushes me forward so I am bent over the corner of the bed. He forces my legs apart. Another slap, but to my other cheek this time.

His hands, one on each cheek, pull in opposite directions. He is staring at my crack and my rosebud. I feel the cool air on my delicate skin.

Then, I feel the heat of His skin. Again, His cock is nestled in my crack.

He starts humping against me. His motions push me into the bed, causing the corner of the mattress to rub against my clit. I clench the sheets.

Moans are coming from behind me, He is enjoying Himself. My mind fills with the idea that He is using my body to pleasure Himself. Those thoughts along with the friction from the bed are driving me mad.

Then, He stops. He pulls away from me. I want to turn around and jump His bones, to ravish Him and have Him do the same to me. But I know better.

I wait. It feels like years.

Suddenly His hands are on my lips. He tugs at the hair, reminding me of His demand that I not shave. He enjoys the smells and feeling of pubic hair.

He pulls my lips open, exposing what I know is the dark red, fleshy, moist vagina. He loves looking at my sex, exploring and studying my colors and smells. He admitted once that spreading my vagina open was one of His greatest pleasures.

I am happy to indulge Him.

He uses for fingers, two from each hand, to reach in and pull me open. I hold back a gasp. I know I am soaking wet at this point.

I frown to myself and His fingers are removes. I need more, but have no right to ask.

"Lay on your back," He orders. Naturally, I lift myself onto the bed and lay on my back.

I finally see His full form. He is an Adonis. Muscular, but not bulky. Masculine, but not prehistoric. His penis, jutting from between His legs in an unadulterated display of sexual desire.

Here I am, laying on our bed with my legs spread. My chubby belly only made worse by my position. My small breasts, covered in soot and struggling to look voluptuous. Hair, plain dark brown; overgrown under my arms and between my legs.

I am no match for this perfect man who somehow manages to fool himself into getting hard thinking of me.

Nevertheless, He crosses the room to me. Kneeling between my legs. My bush hides my slit, but He finds it anyway.

His eyes are glued to my crotch, and my eyes are glued to him. His thumbs start at the bottom of my slit, and slowly slide up until He reaches my clit.

My mouth opens silently. He runs His thumbs around my clit, sending tingles through my loins. Forcefully He pulls my lips apart and His eyes glaze over.

This angle provides Him with the full view of my vagina. I wonder if He knows the speculum is just right there, where I laid it on the bed. He seems content using his fingers.

I must be right because He slowly starts pushing a finger into my hole. I know He is watching closely as his digit disappears past where his eyes can see. We have both been silent for so long, I wonder if He remembers I am here. It seems to be just Him and my pussy.

I swallow hard to repress a moan as He swirls His finger within me. It's all the mental game. Knowing He has a part of Himself within my body drives us both mad with lust. It is the perverse way we both learned so much about one another.

I watch as His other hand moves, and I feel His other finger try and push its way in me. I know what He wants.

I try and relax my pelvis. Then I feel it. He has popped a finger from His other hand inside me. Now two fingers rest next to each other. I feel deep pressure and a tinge of pain.

He pulls in opposite directions to open my channel. My breath quickens. He pulls further, a dazed look on His face. I grip the comforter.

His fingers make a hook shape and He pulls me open wider. It feels like I am gaped wide open, though I know it's probably no more than an inch or so. That is plenty for Him.

He cranes His neck to see into me. He bows further, doing something I can't figure out. But I feel it.

He is licking me. Not just a simple puppy lick. No, His tongue is pushing into where He has me pulled open. His tongue is inside of me.

He is wiggling His wet tongue, gathering my taste while simultaneously driving me crazy.

I moan. Shit, punishment soon. But, He doesn't even notice. He is too enthralled with my cunt to notice my noises.

I am so close. On the edge. His tongue is pointing up, licking a wonderful spot. But in one motion He slides His fingers out and lifts His head. I am withering, so close to release. But of course, this is the game.

He takes hold of His cock, stroking it over me. My mouth is watering. I want that cock. His cock. I want His balls. I want it all.

Seemingly, He is going to give it.

He pushes my legs further apart. Finally. I feel like I have waited a life time, every time He pushes into me.

The tip kisses my fuzzy wet lips. Like His fingers, He runs the tip up and down just between my lips.

My skin is on fire, I need this.

I gasp. All it takes is one good push and He is in. I see it is only half, but I feel so full.

Wasting no time, He pumps His hips. Sliding back and forth within me, reminding me why it pays to be good. Every inch of His cock feels like liquid fire inside of me.

He pushes the rest in with one more firm thrust. I scream. We usually don't try for His whole cock unless we've played all day. Pain is running up my torso. He is so big. Eight and a half inches of solid hard cock is resting inside of me.

I know He is thinking the same thing. He is thinking about how special it is to be connected like this. To be impaled by him. To be entrapped by me. In this moment, we are equals. I am not pet, he is not master. We are lovers, and we are connected at the groin. Brought together by love and lust equally as much.

I lean up and pull him down onto me giving us both a new angle and feeling. We moan together, his sweat dripping onto me. I claw his back, he humps quicker.

He is hardly pulling out, instead he pumps into me so his cock bumps my walls. I am sighing and whining.

I feel his mouth sucking along my neck, definitely tasting my salty sweat.

One of my hands strategically slides between us and I cup his balls. That earns a whine and a jump. Him jumping somehow deepens his penetration. I keep caressing his heafty heavy balls.

I know what we both want. It is coming soon, I can feel it. I bring my hand back up, feeling where his cock turns into my cunt. He groans in my ear.

"I am inside of you," he moans.

"Right now, my penis is so deep inside of your vagina." He is saying it for himself as mush as for me.

"What if you're bumping against my cervix?" I whisper to him. I know it isn't possible. But I also know it earns a deep wince from him. It is one of his secret fantasies, to fuck me so hard he enters my womb. We know it won't happen, but you can't blame him for wishing.

"Are you going to do it?" I moan. His humping quickens. It is almost time.

My hips tighten, I clench my pelvis.

He moans loud.

"Do it," I encourage. His breathing is ragged and he's humping so hard it's becoming painful for me. I assume he looks like a dog in heat, back arched and hips crazy.

It is time. I feel it in me, I know.

"Cum for me," I moan. "Cum inside of me!" He groans. Close, so close. Just a little more.

"Cum inside of me! I want to feel you inject your sperm inside of me! Fill me!"

My screams fill the room as he gives one final thrust. It is painful, but then he shudders. He ejaculates inside of me, pushing me to reach orgasm as well.

My vagina clenches, drawing out as much of his seed as possible and drinking it into my womb. We are both shaking and moaning as our orgasms finish.

He doesn't pull out yet, he isn't ready to leave my grip. It is becoming painful as he sits, engulfed by my tired pussy.

He is slowly shrinking, but it isn't enough. He has to pull his hips back and I hear a slurp as the suction of my cunt releases him. His cum is dripping down my crack.

He lifts his head and looks at me, his eyelids heavy.

"Thank you," he says. I have no time to answer before his head lands back on my shoulder and he is snoring.

I know tomorrow I will get some punishment, I deserve it. But I also know He will be ready for round two.