His Ch. 02

Story Info
Part of a pet's day off.
2k words
4.13
4.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**content warning: bathroom stuff. If you're not about it, don't read it! Xoxo**

I'm swirling a small spoon in my coffee mug six, now seven times. Tears form as I yawn, stretching my aching muscles. The house is quiet as if I am alone even though I'm not. I reach for his mug and fill it with coffee; there isn't room for cream or sugar.

I sip my own light blond coffee, a loud yawn pulling my attention.

"Good morning," I smile, sipping my coffee again. I receive no greeting, just an almost stunned scan up and down. I know why.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He raises his voice, posturing as if he wasn't large enough to seem domineering.

I set my mug down and cross my arms across my chest, defiantly. "It is Sunday, my love." The cashmere of my pajama top distracts me for a moment.

He rubs his face, sinking back down a bit. "Oh right, of course. Guess I'd always rather it be Friday." He laughs, coming close and pulling me in by the hips. Luckily I just set my mug down.

I run my warm hands down his bare chest, the even shave of his chest hair tickles my fingers. I am slightly obsessed with the definition of his muscles, their hardness under his skin. I reach his nipples and pinch them firmly. He gasps when I gently twist both nipples.

Sunday's are our brake day, as we call it. I am not pet today, I am Callie again. He is not Master today, he is Eric. I am allowed to be dressed, to be rude, to be lazy -- I am also allowed to touch myself or Eric if I want to. There is no promise of punishment no matter how I act on Sunday. We believe it helps us maintain our relationship if we have one day where there are no rules, boundaries, or roles for either of us.

Eric sips his coffee, looking around the kitchen. I turn around and take a bite from my toast. Eric's eyes are on me.

"How has work been?" I ask, making up for a week of being unable to.

He stretches his shoulders, "It's been fine. We have a new set of clients who need full representation contracts written up before the first of the year. There is no way we can pull that off!" He slams his hand down.

I lean onto the island, sorry for how his job is going. He is tense, the muscles across his back look like a topography map.

"Don't you have a ton of new junior attorneys? Can't they write contracts?"

He glances over, "Would you want some novice writer signing off on your biggest novel?" I look back down at the counter top.

"No," I chuckle. We sit in silence as if the other is not there.

Eric leans over and whispers as if he has a secret. "Kiss me," he says.

Playfully, I turn away. "I don't think so," today, I have more power.

I giggle and turn to him, taking his face in my hands and thoughtfully kiss him. Our tongues slowly twirl together. My hand gently rubs his cheek.

Eric pulls me into him and it feels like being pressed against a statue. My chubby body seemingly conforms to Eric's hard flat one. He raises a hand and gropes my small breast; he doesn't seem to mind their underwhelming size.

I lower my hand and, through the pajama bottoms, I fondle Eric's flaccid penis. I feel him inhale, sucking the air from my mouth into his own. I keep my hand working between his legs, it makes him grow hard against my fingers.

I pull from his embrace, standing back and watching him. He is breathless and wanting. Inwardly, I am giddy that little ole me could draw so much arousal from him. Outwardly, I am flushed with my own desires.

Desires I quickly decide to act on.

I drop to my knees before Eric, clutching the waistband of his pants and pulling them down with me. It is familiar to be on my knees for him, but this time it isn't an act of subservience. No, this time I am guiding Eric through my urges and wants. He is my willing partner today.

In seconds, I have Eric's nearly fully erect cock between my lips. He holds himself up on the granite counter top. My lips wrap tightly around his girth, I can feel his veins running under the thin skin.

I place my hands on either of his thighs as to center myself. My head moves closer as I take more cock into my mouth. I can feel the tip reach the back of my tonge; I will gag soon.

Eric is leaned back, elbows shakily resting on the counter still. His head is thrown back, moaning every time I move my tongue along his shaft.

Pulling back, I gently scrape my teeth along his length. He let's out a noise like a small boy about to sob. When I reach the helmet, I use my tongue to bathe his fleshy head in my saliva. The tip of my tongue runs under the crown of his glans.

I see his clear precum beading so I greedily lick it up. I moan, relishing the salty flavor -- much like tears or sweat.

"Cal," he moans. "Do my balls too."

Even though I am not taking orders today, I happily oblige. He knows I love having his balls in my mouth.

I raise a hand to lift his cock and expose those luscious sacs. My mouth is watering, I want to devour him. I eagerly bring my face in close and inhale deeply.

His musk is intoxicating. My tongue juts out and it is like I'm making out with his testicles. I lap the highly textured ultra thin skin. He is so warm, almost like fire.

All I hear above my head are moans and howls. Eric spreads his knees to offer more of himself to me. I open my mouth wide and slurp one sphere into my mouth. I gently hum, knowing the vibration will pass through him.

I am right. As soon as I moan, Eric falters almost losing his balance. He is slapping the counter. I play with the loose skin, pulling it taunt between my lips. I feel something on my hand.

I look and precum is dripping from his cock and onto my hand. It is just about time.

I retreat from treating his balls and return to his cock. Using my hand and mouth, I suck him in and stroke what is left. He is bucking his hips now.

Fervently I take more and more of him into my hot wet mouth. His cock is so hard and warm against my pallet, I feel his skin moving from the pressure of my mouth.

He bucks his hips, pushing his cock deeper and causing me to gag on him. I understand and, on cue, relax my throat. One more good buck and I now have the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat.

My eyes are watering and my jaw is sore, my body is reacting to what seems like distress. Eric is now vehemently humping into my mouth and throat; I know he feels my throat closing around him.

Drool is dripping from my mouth around his rod, I am gagging every time he thrusts. I reach around and dig my nails into his ass cheeks. He is so solid, there is little give even on his butt.

He is wailing at this point, shouting out profanities to whoever will listen. I am gagging and gurgling but also trying to moan. Then, I feel it.

Eric stiffens, his breathing stops. As if I am watching from above, I can almost see what I feel. I feel his cock jump in my throat, becoming electric as it prepares to fill my mouth.

I squeeze my eyes shut just before the first shot fires. I lurch as his hot cum rockets right against a sensitive part of my throat. Another one follows but bigger this time, causing a full on gag. I am scared that I will throw up.

I pull back so he rests on my tongue, looking up so he can see his white cum coat my tongue. I stroke his shaft to milk more of his sperm, I am addicted. Quickly my mouth is full and Eric is spent. He rests his whole weight on the island.

I stand, my legs wobbly from being sat on them for so long. My mouth is still full of that delicious cream. Panting, Eric looks at me and leans in.

Our lips meet, his mouth opening first. We angle so that he is just under my mouth. I slowly spit the contents of my mouth into his. My saliva combined with his ejaculate drips onto his tongue in long strands. He enjoys tasting himself -- something he only tolerated at first for my sake.

We come back together and continue kissing. We pass our combined fluids through open mouths. His hard cock hits my leg as we kiss deeper. I suck his tongue into my mouth as if it were a tiny cock.

I feel the wet spot between my legs on my pajama bottoms.

"Fuck me," I say plainly. Eric just looks at me, stirring my emotions.

He isn't moving, so I rip my own clothes off. My soft pajamas lay on the floor as I stand naked. My nipples harden into stiff peaks.

I feel brazen standing in our kitchen stark naked, as if I am not always naked. But on my own terms feels very different. I feel confident and sexy. And needy.

Eric stares at my body as if I am perfect. He enjoys my belly and thighs. He doesn't mind that my breasts look like an underdeveloped childs.

Like a recharged man, he pulls me down onto the hard tile floor of the kitchen. He lays me on my side and lifts my leg to rest on his shoulder. Without warning, he enters me. My eyes widen and a voiceless scream tries to leave my mouth.

This angle opens me up so I can feel different nerves. His hips are gyrating and I feel every move he makes.

"Oh Eric," I hold myself up on an elbow. "Fuck me baby!" This is all he needs.

Instantly, Eric picks up the pace and starts pumping into me. He holds my hips and pulls me to meet his thrusts. His cock stretches me perfectly as if we were made for this.

Our moans mix together to make what sounds like the soundtrack to a porn film. Eric kneads my soft belly, pushing down on my pelvis and bladder. I whine, feeling pressure deep inside myself.

He presses down again with the down stroke. I start to feel like I need to pee and I am worried. We aren't in the bathroom, I can't imagine he wants waterworks in the kitchen.

But, he keeps pressing on my bladder.

"Eric," I pant. "I... you're... I have to pee!" I manage to barely speak my mind.

Eric looks me in the eye and moans, "Good." As if he's performing c.p.r, he presses on my bladder in quickly timed intervals.

I won't be able to hold it for much longer. This has to be a new kind of edging. He can't expect me to pee on our kitchen floor.

Emotions and thoughts fill my head while Eric fills my cunt. Suddenly he pulls out.

I stare up at him, he stares down at me. I know what he wants. I am silently pleading with him.

He gives one final push on my bladder, and I groan. It feels just like an orgasm. I start shaking on the ground, the feeling of warm liquid covers my pussy.

My vagina pulses as urine flows from me. I am embarrassed and a little angry. I did not want to get off this way.

As my orgasm passes, I lift myself up. Eric is just staring at me. I am in a puddle of my own pee and wetness. There is cum running down Eric's softening cock. Not only did he make me pee, but I didn't get his cum. I feel like I have been punished. I feel cheated.

Tears well in my eyes and Eric's smile drops.

To be continued...