All Comments on 'His Alpha, My Beta'

by FeelingCreative534

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was so hot for me…I was living my normal straight married life, but I suddenly believed that a long-term gay friend seemed to be coming on to me. I was excited by it and we started to fool around. Now with each successive encounter I feel the tables are turning.I’m not “fooling around”anymore. I need him and I want him dominate me and become his devoted wife…cannot believed it has happened but it’s beyond hot…Thanks for a great story..

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

This certainly didn't feel like a onetime thing. It felt like the beginning of a new and very hot kind of friendship and possibly in time more than that. I hope this is just chapter #1.

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative534about 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, Thank you! That is pretty hot. The inspiration for each of my stories has started with some basis in reality. This story for instance was heavily inspired by something that happened to me. I've fooled around with quite a few straight and bi men in my life so I have a lot of inspiration to draw from with my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end of this and the realization that David comes to saved this story for me. Throughout most of it, I was almost sickened by David’s inner dialogue. His need to dominate, humiliate and feel superior to Evan - his waffling between disgust and lust (I wasn’t buying the disgust at all, it seems like homophobic bravado) - were all overplayed and made him seem like a total asshat to me. But at the end, he seemed to redeem himself so I won’t hate on this after all.

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealistabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Good work. I hope we see more of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Stigma story had the same effect on me…the fooling around time is over and it’s time to willfully accept your true nature…Helpless and my life completely changed by the power of the alpha cock…I’m old-fashioned though and I’m totally turned on by commitment…maybe a tight ring on my finger…just thinking about that makes me so hot…Great stories…Thanks so much…JT

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative534about 1 year agoAuthor

To the @Anonymous who thought David was homophobic and an asshat: I apologize if David came off that way, but even early on in the story, I tried to make it very clear how much respect David had for Evan. David recognized his gay friend was a much higher quality of friend than anyone else. The respect he had even manifested in inviting Evan over for dinner and chocolate on Valentine's Day just so that Evan wouldn't feel alone, because he knew that's what he feared. David did suffer issues with needing control and dominance, because in his life he was utterly emasculated on a day to day basis, by girlfriends and by life. Even Evan, the confident, charismatic gay man of a petite stature, made more money than him, went to a better school than he did and drove a better car than he did and paid for David's drinks and loaned him a laptop. David didn't resent Evan for it, he recognized the high quality of his friend. He is a straight man who grew up with a stereotype that a "real" man must be dominating and wield control and power over all aspects of his life...well by the end of the story David learns that that is not what makes a real man. A real man uses his masculinity to support others, not take power away from them. He learned his lesson, but at the same time, gets the pleasure of a whole new side of his relationship with Evan.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

This was very moving for me. T, but finally aaccepted that he complexity and tension in the emotions throughout - between conquering and nurturing - caused me to rethink and re-interpret as I read it. No one is just one-directional even at the same time. I did have trouble with some of the aggressiveness David expressedbut somehow was won over in how he ultimately came back to protecting, not hurting, and that even the domination he exercised he turned to help Evan feel protected by the strength rather than victimized by it. I'm going to do a lot of processing of this before I am satisfied that I comprehend it all. Well done.

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative5343 months agoAuthor

@Ih8biggots -Thank you so much! I appreciate your thoughtful analysis. Yes, David was certainly very confused about himself and about his role in life. He had a lot of lessons to learn about physical intimacy, mutual respect, sexual orientation, and about masculinity itself. The tears he created in Evans eyes, was the catalyst for helping him understand and apply everything he just learned that night.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Had already commented on this story but enjoyed rereading it this morning. I’m a straight married beta who craves the thought of being taken by, and serving, an alpha male. My long-term gay friend is definitely an alpha but in a reserved sort of way. He totally gets that I’m genuinely attracted to him. Really just enjoying the change in our relationship. Again, really enjoying your stories. Thanks so much.

JT

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe18 days ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. What makes a “man” is perceived as being hard(no pun meant), strong, the strongest, almost un feeling. In doing so, would make him less of a man, when, in reality, the opposite is true. A true man is strong, but protective, kind, and loving. That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t stand up to protect those he loves. You wrote a good story, that I hope makes people re-think stereotypes. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous