His Beloved

Story Info
Does she get her wish, or will she regret it?
1.2k words
3.24
3.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I huffed loudly in my throat. "Odette, I asked you to do one simple thing and you couldn't even do that," I listened to my mother ramble on at me.

As she rearranged the washing that I was meant to put out on the line.

I grumbled back, "It's not my fault I couldn't do it, mother." Sitting on the grass arms folded like a petulant child.

My mother badgered on at me, "No, you just did it wrong, I taught you how to do it right. You just do not listen to me Odette," whilst shaking her head in disapproval.

I drawled out, "You didn't tell me what to do mother, you were too busy fawning over your lovely son," Throwing my arms up in the air for exaggeration purposes.

My father spoke to me in a not so nice tone, "You should learn to hold your tongue." He tutted at me, walking out of the house and onto the garden path.

I yelled out frustrated by the both of them, "I'm sorry father, but it's the truth. She obviously doesn't like me as she favours Charles over me." Pointing inside of the house where Charles was playing to make a point.

He reprimanded me, "You should do well to hold your tongue, girl. Especially in front of me," While he turned away from me walking away to the forest, rifle in hand that he got from the house.

My mother grabbed my arm harshly, drawing blood, "See what you've done now Odette, you've completely ruined the atmosphere!" She pulled my arm harshly, using her other hand to tug at my ear.

I yelled out angrily, "Oww, mother that hurts!" As she forcefully walked me, ear in hand towards the eerie forest.

My mother turned her back to me, "Go and get some firewood." Walking off muttering, "Stupid girl."

I hated it here I whispered to myself trekking defeatedly into the forest.

I yelled at the top of my lugs, "Gahh! I hate them." Kicking a fallen stick which dropped from a nearby tree on the forest ground.

I mumbled to myself, "I bet she's making something lovely for Charles, while I'm out here in the forest." Getting angrier by the second, I kicked the ground again.

I hated my parents; they never loved me. Not since Charles was born, I was pushed out of the picture - quite literally. As the only pictures they put up were of them and their darling Charles.

I sighed sadly, there wasn't much I could do. I had no money, no job, no friends. I couldn't leave I had to stay and endure it.

Walking around the forest, I snatched up the littered twigs and logs which were lying around the floor I stumbled down the forest path, dropping logs as I went.

I breathed a loud breath as I began to walk down the forest path, twigs hitting me in the face left right and centre. Frustration clouded my eyes as I yanked the twig and threw it.

Emerging from the forest my face a red as a tomato I blew some stray hairs out of my face, kicking the gravel which run across my brown shoes on the pavement as I went.

I slowed my walking down as two girls appeared in front of the pavement I was walking on. My ears perked after hearing their conversation.

"Oh my god Bethan, it's almost the sacrificial ceremony!"

"Oh my god Rachel, I wonder who the lucky girl will be," The girl with the brown, braided hair asked the blonde haired girl, snickering as they went.

Huh. sacrificial ceremony? I thought to myself, hiking the firewood up my body to stop it from falling onto the gravelled pavement. I groaned as pain shot up my back from carrying the heavy logs and twigs.

Mother hasn't said anything about a ceremony. I thought to myself as the two girls walked on the separate trail leading to the west, stopping to watch as they trailed off.

I heard them laughing, turning to see the two girls link arms, giggling to one another as they went on their merry way.

I mumbled, "I wish I had that," I turned to continue walking in the opposite direction to them back to my home.

I mumbled to myself, "I'm home," Walking through the threshold, attempting to flick my shoes in off the process. I grumbled, as I tried again. No luck.

I huffed in exhaustion, shrugging as I kept them on. I walked through the silent house, shrouded in darkness. Walking to the living room, I crouched silently put away the firewood into the metal case, locking it behind me with a snap.

I stood up from my crouching position, stretching my back heaving a heavy sigh as my muscles popped.

I looked around the house silently. "They've gone to bed," frustration etched into my voice as I knew that they have forgotten to leave me out any dinner to eat.

I blew out an angry breath, "Great. Just great." Rubbing my face as I walked towards the kitchen.

I turned the kitchen light on, while I navigated round the room trying to get the ingredients needed to make a simple sandwich. I sit at the kitchen table, just looking at my sandwich in despair as my anger dissipated. Touching my face, I felt the familiar warmness of tears sliding down my face.

I wiped my face, but they just kept coming with no restraint.

I whimpered in pain, "I hate... them so... much," Clutching at my chest, sobbing quietly to myself in the kitchen my sandwich still on the table. My stomach grumbled out in hunger, breaking the silent sobbing fest.

I slowly ate my sandwich, whilst the tears slide down my face at a quickened pace.

Eating the last bite of the food, I put the plate in the sink and washed it placing it back into the cupboard carefully trying not to make a noise.

Silently flicked the light off, turning to walk up the stairs, I rounded the corner, seeing that my parent's door was bolted shut, I turned away feeling my eyes well up again.

Walking to the door opposite my parents, I opened Charles's room, noticing that he was indeed not in his bed. I stood inside of his doorway, silently crying again knowing that he was sleeping peacefully in my parent's room without a care in the world.

Why couldn't that be me? I left, turning to my door slowly going inside locking it from the inside.

I took of my dress, throwing it onto a heap on the floor quickly brushing my orange, brown hair with the brush that was left on my side; tying it up like a bun on top of my head.

I slowly walked over to my bed, pulling the covers away and getting in, "Oh, I just wish someone could come and take me away," I spoke quietly to myself turning on my side watching the wind blow in the darkness of the night sky.

The shinning of the moon illuminated my entire bedroom, quickly lulling me to a sad, dreamless sleep. I learnt that very night, that I should've not wished for what I desired as wishes tend to lead to a very unhappy ending.

Or does it?