All Comments on 'His Beloved'

by ClubSpade

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stewartbstewartb9 months ago

I liked what there was of the girl's tale ... but how can you have a series of one part .. will there be a part 2 of this one part series?

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

??? No story here, not even the start of one really. Finish the story, or at least the first chapter before submitting. Not even a hint as to why it is in the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Intriguing beginning. The composition is good; plot development segues from point to point smoothly--but without greater background the setting is inadequate to establish what is going on.

Keep writing. I look forward to embellishment in coming chapters.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What in world kind of half-written story is this?

This is like a preamble to something, anything, that sort of builds you up - just before it unexpectedly drops you off the cliff in the void of nowheresville?????

It amazes us that it was thought that this was an actual finished something - and time to actually publish whatever it is?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClubSpade@ClubSpade
Hello, Thanks for stopping by, my books go as followed: The Italian Hounds Series - |Precious. |Soul. |Serenity. He Gets What he Wants - |His Little Mate. |His Beloved. |His Treasure. |His Sweetness. The Prophesised. |The Prophesised Angur of Angels. My works are a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

His Beloved. Series Info

SIMILAR Stories