His Beloved Ch. 00

Story Info
Vampire's Destined Mate.
1.3k words
3.93
1.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the year 2001, where vampires had started to emerge from their coffins to rule the world. The world as it is now has been demolished by the vampire reign. Or so they said, Odette hadn't really seen a problem with where she lived -- but she lived on a farm in the middle of nowhere; so, it didn't really bother her too much.

Odette was freshly 21, as her birthday had just gone -- She loved growing up as it meant that she could leave her family soon, or so she thought. You see Odette was in the poorer part of the village when she resided. Her family were merely farmers, her father also being a poacher didn't exactly help the situation of their financial struggles. But nonetheless, Odette carried on until she found out her mother was pregnant with her second child. This is where it proceeded to break down, leaving Odette wishing she was taken away from her hell, which was called home.

Her mother had a hard time conceiving as did all the women that came from Willow Creek, some woman even speculated that an evil witch had put a dreadful curse on the woman from the village so that they had hard time during birth -- Some even died. But Odette knew that witched didn't exist, let alone vampires that were controlling the Government -- or so she assumed. Because vampires really did exist and they were planning for a war as Odette lived a carefree life, full of life, no regrets.

It was going to be a dreadful time, but Odette was blissfully unaware of the events which would unfold in years to come. The day after her 21st birthday, Odette jumped up out of her warm bed and dashed to the window -- She smiled ever so brightly as the first rays of sun splashed her face with its warmth. Odette loved the sun; she loved the feeling of the first rays of the morning sun warmed her face with its yellowness.

As the sun beamed down on her pale, white skin she rested her head against her hands as they situated themselves on the windowsill. She watched as her father walked out of the front door, shutting it behind him as he stepped onto the garden path which lead out into the nowhere forest. Odette let her thoughts run as her father turned around and waved at her, throwing her a deep, warm smile.

Odette jumped up waving frantically, laughing as she did. She returned the smile with a bright, full toothed grin. She lit up after hearing her father's chuckles as he turned away and began walking off in the direction of the forest. Odette calmed down as she settled back with her hands against the windowsill -- she didn't like the forest much. She had always thought that it was eery as it called out to her every time, she was close to it. It scared her.

She breathed deeply, "I wonder why it always calls me? Could it know me?" Odette had always spoken these questions as she watched the wind blow the forests trees making them bend and wave at her from across the farm. Odette shivered, of course she had always asked this question, but no answer came. Which always left Odette dumbfounded. She was curious, yes but never that curious to venture off inside the forest.

Dread travelled up from her toes, "Perhaps that evil witch lives in those woods..." Odette was frantic, she shut the window with a loud bang, her feet rushed away from the window as she dived back inside the comforts of her bed. She bunched the duvet cover around herself -- thinking that the comfort of her warm bed would help her ward of any intruder. She was 21, but she still acted immature which always made her father fond of her.

Odette bit her lip hearing footsteps outside her closed door, she scrammed further into the mattress, "Oh no, the witch is here!" Odette mumbled as she wrapped the duvet closer to her mouth. She stilled her breathing as she heard the click of the door handle. Her legs shook as Odette heard the moan of the door as it opened slowly -- Odette was terrified that the witch would come and take her away.

Or worse punish her! Odette didn't realise, deep in thought that feet stood at the corner of her bed. "AHH!" Odette screamed at the top of her lungs; she fell of the bed with a loud thump! Groaning, she lifted her body her hand rubbing at her head that she banged on the hard, wooden floor.

Odette opened her eyes, "MOTHER!!!!?" Odette was bewildered, what she thought was the evil witch that plagued the village was in fact her mother who had her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow in her direction.

Odette's mouth opened with surprise, "I thought...I thought you was the evil witch!" Odette rushed out, pushing herself of the cold floor so that she could stand in front of her unimpressed, pregnant mother.

Odette tried to stifle her laughter, "I'm -- I'm sorry." The laughs came as quickly as they left as Odette saw her mother was not happy. Odette bowed her head, shame crawled up her face -- she thought that her mother would find it funny, but no laughter came. Odette's shoulder slumped in defeat.

She felt her mother's underweight, frail hand touch her forehead softly, "It's okay, I'm not made at you my lovely Odette -- I'm just tired from your brother that's all." Odette her heard mother tiredly whisper from in front of her.

Odette quickly raised her head, her mother's hand still placed on her head -- she looked at her tired mother's features as she smiled warmly at her. Odette's mother warmly smiled back, before putting her hand to her forehead. Odette quickly panicked; she ushered her mother to her bed opening the duvet cover as she helped her very pregnant mother slid into the bed.

Odette covered her mother with the duvet cover, tucking it into her sides as she kissed the top of her mother's forehead with affection. Odette felt her mother's hand on top of her she patted her mother's hand as she heard soft snores beside her. Odette looked fondly at her mother as she slept peacefully.

Odette loved her mother, much like her father -- she loved them with all her heart and soul. Odette carefully touched her mother's cheek that was still warm from the sun's rays. Her mother was beautiful. Long blond hair which curled at the ends -- it fell gracefully down her back whenever she stood up. Odette loved her mother's hair. It wasn't like her bright, white hair which was so long that it reached the floor. Odette wanted to have her mother's hair, but she couldn't. Odette knew she couldn't because she was different from her mother.

Odette had a difference about her as her mother conceived her on a blood eclipse. It happens every year on Odette's birthday -- She had always felt a weird, unspeakable pull to the forest at this time when the moon was at its reddest. Odette had always tried to walk out and into the forest when the blood eclipse was at its highest; it was like Odette felt the deep need to be inside the forest.

But as all good mothers would do, Odette was stopped by her mother. Always, with these parting words, "One shall not enter the forest unless one wants to be captured by the dreaded Vampire Prince."

Those words have always stuck with Odette as she sat next to her mother's who was peacefully sleeping in her bed. She caressed her cheek as soft snores erupted from her chapped lips. She turned to the window, which was now shut due to the now pounding winds she heard rattle the windows. She laid her head down next to her mother's sleeping form, her mother's soft snores lulling her to a peaceful sleep as she gripped her mother's hand in her grip tightly.