All Comments on 'His Blackmail'

by ladyhawk100

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What????This is writen by a female????

It is normal for you to write such a stupid shit.

You have a wimp at home, never meet a real man, only some fuckers that use to fuck, piss, shit into your filthy body.

You re nothing that a cheap slut...GO KILL YOURSELF...nothing to loose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
poor

just simply pretty poor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyable

Thought this was quite a good start; perhaps a little short, but setting the scene for something to follow.Definitely got a reaction from the other comments. :)

Wet_WorksWet_Worksabout 17 years ago
ok so what was the cash for and why would her

husband not give it to her. I can think of several reasons but they all involve her having cheated, or a very dark past she wants hidden maybe. I wish the reason was spelled out, but perhaps I overlooked it. You also might want to reread before you post your story as you left in an editor's comments about the coat.

LickallLickallabout 17 years ago
Good Start

I think that this story had a good start and plenty of opportunity but stopped a little short. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ignore the naysayers...

this was a good start.

please post more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I think it was a good start to a NC/R story 2

And please let other commenters said what they like. Not every story appeal to everyone's taste. I like how the author describe Sara's reluctance to suck Peter's cock and even cried. Maybe in time to come she might enjoyed it but for now I think the story stay true to the theme of this category. Many an authors were too hasty and eager to make their heroines fell fast for their blackmailers the moment the cocks got stuffed in their pussies or mouth and even screamed for more. In this instance this author here knew not to do that yet. We shall see how the story go...

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 17 years ago
Ignore those stupid comments.

Or better yet delete them. I loved it, and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sick..

Peter is just another Sick Person that is feeding his sexual desires off of another's mistake in life. Sara is cheating on her husband because of Money which is one of the roots of all evil. She did not confide in her husband and now she has become a tramp, whore and cum sucking slut. She deserves everything that Peter wants her to be.

Congratulations to the author: You turned a happily faithful wife into a slut and a whore. With writing like this, you could win the Nobel Peace Prize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not quite sure......

Great story ~ definately an opportunity to follow with more! Not quite sure why people who are so offended by non-consent sexual FANTASIES, choose to read that category.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Great story...

with a very hot and steamy forced blowjob that was described to perfection... I know exactly what she felt like, I've had my head held tightly a few times before.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
Huge massive Blackmail plot hole ruins it

as a former insurance fraud investigator I am amazed about how BADLY these various blackmail schemes are written. This crap is soooo typical and sooo off the mark. <b>You cannot have a blackmail scheme where the blakckmailer's coerced actions on the Victim are WORSE than the ORIGINAL act theft/ being covered up!!! </b> ..............................

In this case Wife stole money and she FEARS or has good reason to believe Husband will divorce her IF he finds out. Fair enough. <b>BUT IF she fucks Peter and husbands finds out she KNOWS without any doubt her husband will Divorce her... so WHY FUCK PETER?</b> ............................. Hello McFly????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry, Harry.

Everything you said in "Huge massive Blackmail plot hole ruins it 02/17/07 by Harryin VA" should be true. It would be if people were rational in their decisions. She yeilds in this situation because she knows he will tell if she doesn't give in, but if she does give in there is a chance her husband won't find out. People seem to be tunable to estimate risk even in relatively unstressed conditions (like do I buy a lottery ticket?) and when they are stressed thay do really crazy things.

This is Snooper posting, but the system won't let me log on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ignore the stupid comments

i have read all of your submissions and i thought they were very good. to those who say it's not realistic blah blah blah...hello, it's a STORY! i think the sexual encounters are realistic making the stories more interesting. not off the wall things like having sex hanging upside down from a tree. good job ladyhawk!

Booboo71Booboo71almost 3 years ago

What did you need the money for

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous