His body

Story Info
Boyfriend gives girlfriend his perspective.
1.8k words
3.85
15.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to do something really freaky?" He asked.

"Maybe," she said coyly, "like what?"

"You want to fuck yourself?"

"Like - masturbating?" She was confused.

"No, like experience it from my angle."

"How?"

"Magic."

Magic wasn't what she had imagined at all. Five candles, some herbs from the kitchen, a hand mirror, and bit of copper wire. They were both naked. No sound but cars driving on the street outside, headlights occasionally illuminating a bit of his back or an angle of her breasts.

He had her kneel doggy style and tied the copper wire around both their necks, and started thrusting into her slow and hot. If all this was a joke then at least they would have had sex by candlelight. This was actually a little kinky and romantic.

Then she felt her whole body flash hot, and a feeling like crawling through a narrow pipe naked, and then she was back to normal, her cock was buried as deep as it would go.

Then she realized where she was.

*I'm going to give you control of the body in a moment,* he thought at her, *if you don't know what to do just relax and let my body do it. It knows how.*

But she knew exactly what to do. She grabbed her hips and started pounding herself. Her body mewed and moaned underneath her, thrusting for a better angle, for more pleasure, but its pleasure didn't matter now, only hers. She grabbed her body by the hips and felt the power in her male arms to keep her small female body in place. Then she was ejaculation wildly into herself. Not nearly the orgasm she was used to, yet somehow more satisfying in its finality.

That was - five minutes?

*When can I do it again?* She asked him in her mind.

*See if you can get her to suck you. You'll get hard pretty quick.*

She grabbed her head and pulled her body around. She had never seen herself like this before. Beautiful, all sex and the need for more, all female and soft and weak, but willing, wanting, desire running off her like the sweat that clung to her breasts and their ripe ready nipples.

She could feel the appreciation in this male body. The stirring in his balls, and the rise in his chest. He wanted to be in her again. Not for what was in her body, it was empty, a sex doll for his use - but for the outside.

She roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her lips onto her cock. Her body did remember what to do, and still all sex, started sucking, one hand on her balls, the other at the base of her already stiffening cock.

She understood this now too. The pulling of the hair away from her face, the leaning back, the hazy look in his eyes. It was the image that turned him on as much as her tongue - although that did feel good... His body moaned deep in his throat.

Hard, she pushed herself down and thrust into her wet and ready pussy again. Missionary now, she didn't bother trying not to crush herself, and she could feel her body squirming underneath her to breath, but she didn't care. She kissed her lips and mauled her breasts and used herself. A little slower this time, enjoying her struggling body and the hot softness around her cock, and the whimpers of her lips as she nipped at her neck and nipples.

She exploded into herself again with a bigger bang, and then collapsed on top of herself, suddenly tired and wanting nothing so much as to fall asleep inside herself, but feeling her cock softening and slipping out. She was suddenly melancholy, and there was her body curled around her, instinctively snuggling in with her still wet pussy pressed against his thigh.

*Okay, it's time to give me my body back,* he thought to her gently, *just mentally hand control back to this voice.*

*No*, she thought back, *I'm staying in yours.*

His mental voice grew a little frantic. *I need you to give me back control. It's not safe for you to keep it for the night, I'll get weaker the longer you don't give it back. I need my body back. If you love me...*

She drifted off to sleep and dreamed his dreams.

In the morning she could still hear him, but fainter now. Still pleading. She blocked him out and rolled over to her body, still gorgeous with its same sex-hair and dreamy eyes, open and looking at her. She reached over curious and started fingering its pussy, not wet yet, she still knew just how, though these larger hands gave her some trouble. Soon she watched her body tremble in orgasm and felt this body respond. She was hard now.

She'd always wondered if guys really got pleasure from giving it too. It was certainly a turn on, and fun to watch, but now she thought the more important bit was that she got wet. She rolled over on top of her body again and thrust in. Her legs wrapped around her, and her lips instinctively sought hers, and she pounded her pussy for a few minutes before cumming in herself.

Then she got up and went and made breakfast. Her body followed her out a bit later. It had showered, dressed itself normally, and dried its hair. It went and made another breakfast for both of them, as was her custom. It seemed that anything that was routine could still operate, but nothing new.

On a whim she asked his normal opening question "How did you sleep?"

"Good" came the normal reply. She was enthralled by the shape of her lips as they talked, and taken by a desire to rip off all her clothes and take her on the table. Was he always so horny?

"Remind me, what's 85 x 22?" She asked. Her body's eyes got big for a moment as if realizing that she wasn't there for the first time, and then laughed that little half laugh she did when she hadn't quite heard, but thought it might be a joke.

So her body might pass as a very dumb shallow little thing. That was good to know.

Then she got up, bent her body over the kitchen table, pulled up her skirt and took down her panties, pulled out her semi erect penis, stroked it a bit while her body waited pinned by a hand, and finally thrust in.

She got dizzy after the first minute or so and ended up moving to the floor and taking herself doggy style again, but it was nice. Her body went and got cleaned up on its own. She finished her cold eggs.

Then she got out her laptop, not knowing the password to his, and started scouting. She didn't think she could, or wanted to, do his job. She'd have to quit. Neither did she think her body on its own was up to waitressing like she had done - but that still left options.

The first man arrived at the apartment the next day. He showed her his papers proving he was clean, and she led him in and showed him her body and left him to it. He asked afterwards if the girl was on drugs, and she said no, just stupid. He gave her the money and left and then the next man came.

Her body spent the rest of the day on its back, and she'd hear the moaning and groaning through the walls, as she spent the days goofing off on the internet. Occasionally she'd get a call from one of his friends or hers, and she'd explain that he'd decided to take a break from Facebook, and no he really didn't want to come over, and yes she was doing fine, but no you can't talk to her.

She would have sex with her body maybe three times a day when the urge hit her. Her body stayed healthy enough even if it did start walking a little differently. She'd occasionally give it days off that it spent eating ice cream and staring vacantly into space.

The first time she had a gang bang was accidental. She booked two guys at the same time and they decided neither minded sharing and would she like to join in to? Her body didn't really know what to do with three men at once but they moved her around and took turns and enjoyed themselves to no end.

For her part, the image of her body being pounded from front and back at once was - erotic. She still got off on seeing herself from the outside and feeling a bodily response to her naked beauty. She got off on all these men finding her attractive too.

The next gang bang was planned, and she brought twenty men. She participated, thrilling in watching their rippling muscular backs, and checking out their butts and abs while being one of them and participating in using her body for their pleasure. She watched in awe as they took her body one after another until the bewildered thing was quaking from orgasm after orgasm, sperm covering her inner thighs and scattered liberally across her face and breasts.

She was such a sight lying there on her back while men reclined and went back for seconds and thirds. Her lips open and her eyes closed and her hips bucking against hot guy after hot guy. Was it wrong that she'd only invited hot guys?

Suddenly she was struck by the realization that she had fallen in love with her body. Not her - she was the kind of woman who would take over her boyfriend's body and never give it back- she wasn't someone to love - but she loved the shape of her, craved that femininity.

She wanted to be in her body again.

She reached out for his voice in her mind and it was gone. Shut out for so long it had faded away. How did the ritual go?

She took her body, still naked and dripping with twenty men's sperm into the other room and tried to recreate it. Mirror here. Candles there. Wire wrapped like this. Moving in her like this. Now what?

Then she felt it. His magic. Still here. She pushed and she was sliding down a narrow tunnel. Then her body hurt, but it hurt so good. She opened her eyes and they were her eyes!

"Damn" she heard him say behind her. She looked around and there he was. "It didn't work." he muttered.

"It worked," she said, "I'm here."

He looked at her in astonishment "But I'm also..."

"We're both...?"

Then there was a knock on the door. "Bring out the girl. We want more!" They went out together and she lay down and let them take her and admired each man as he came to her.

Then when they had all left and she'd showered and dried her hair, she slipped into bed with herself, finally content.