All Comments on 'His Cajun Moon Ch. 03'

by NoirABNC

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
foxxylady5foxxylady5over 12 years ago
his cajun moon

that was awesume please keep them coming fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yay!

I cant wait for the next portion. wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn it....lol.

I was trying not to get addicted to another story but it's too late...hahahha. Love what you are doing with these characters and I'm all in. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your talent with us.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
Hot damn I cant wait

Girl I cant wait to read to next chapters.. its getting to Damn Juicy and i cant wait to read more from you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story, especially this chapter..

..and especially the ending! After all that brilliant weirdness, Evie's last thought is about all the craziness she is not telling him. We want to know!

Yay, do it Evie - give them your worst!! lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

really enjoying your story can't wait for the next chapter!!

ArieluArieluover 12 years ago
Bloody marvellous. More please

I love your story writing... More please

bronzebeauty34bronzebeauty34over 12 years ago
OMG!!!

I cant say it enough, I absolutly love this story! Please do continue.

bluebrowneyesbluebrowneyesover 12 years ago
Good Story

But, PLEASE STOP writing in the First person (i.e: I this and I said etc,) It's VERY DISTRACTING!! But. then again this could be a PET PEEV of mine personally!! ha, ha, that I hate this type of set-up in story telling. Otherwise WONDERFUL story!!!

MSNJMSNJover 12 years ago
NOW

This is the shit. I luv this story. You still need a good editor but other than that this has a nice flow and plot and I am happy that you wrote this story. I hope you keep the chapters coming and don't leave us hanging and wanting more of something you know your not gonna finish. Your story fucking rocks 3 stars only bcuz of the editing issues.

GOOD JOB GIRLY.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
5 stars*****

i cant wait to read your next chapter!!! pleaase dont keep us fans waiting to long for the next chapter.. i love how she know how and what they are and that she has secrets of her own that i kno will be coming out soon. the funny thing about this whole thing is she started the mate process not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

I usually don't read nonhuman stories I usually read interracial stories but this caught my eye and now im in LOVE superb writing and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE MOR MORE!!!

This was awesome!! I love it!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More,more,more!!!!!!!

Great story please continue. I've checked everyday in hopes that there is another chapter or two. Looking forward to more of your creative writing.

queenJ14queenJ14over 12 years ago

come on post the next chapter i have checked everyday cant wait till you release the next one :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it!

please post the next segment, or 3, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I died with joy over the headscarf and shower cap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it!

John Paul has me laughing out loud. The shower cap was nice. Ha! I've been checking daily for the next chapter.

NoirABNCNoirABNCover 12 years agoAuthor
Hang in there guys...

I sent ch. 4 off to the editors today so it's coming soon and again thanks for the comments. I love them all!

NoirABNCNoirABNCover 12 years agoAuthor
Done and Done

Hey guys just submitted ch4 so be on the look out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

I know that Ch4 will be just as good as the others. Congrats

DrPGLDrPGLalmost 11 years ago
LMBO

This chapter had me laughing sooooo hard. I couldn't sleep and decided to check to see if you had finished your other story (Alex and Stephanie- very disappointed that you have not). So I thought I would read this one, even though I don't care for the non-human stories.

When I got to the part where Ray is fighting and she realize he is a werewolf, and she started to talk to herself, I could not stop laughing. It was a funny chapter and I really enjoyed it. I believe that this makes up for you being so late on the other story...

Food for Thought: if you can't finish the stories, how about putting off submitting them until they are completed. After you finish your story, submit the entire story and you won't have disappointed readers. Just a thought. Again, you are a great writer; would love to read more COMPLETED stories.

Dr. P

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Rolling on my Bed LMBO

Oh My Loving the interaction in this story!!! I hope it is completed and I won't be disappointed and left hanging like so many others.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

LSD would have been my first thought too..glad she took it well though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like this story. It's funny that catin in cajun is an endearment term and in french french it means prostitute ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous