His Daughter's Dream is His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was ready to get to the real purpose of all of this. She tapped Robin to move aside, which the younger girl easily did so the older woman could mount Luke cowgirl. She couldn't tell any difference between his size and her husband's, but she could still feel that it was not Jack's cock. It was exciting to have another man in her, and she glanced over to Jack, who had just shot all over their daughter. Husband and wife smiled at each other.

Jack was able to sit when Robin pushed Amanda back down and slurped all of his cum off of her abdomen. Even Liz dipped for a few licks.

"You guys are insatiable!" Luke noted.

"Does that bother you?" Amanda worriedly asked.

"Are you kidding? I love it!"

Robin then mounted Luke and Liz simply slid forward. Robin wrapped her arms around her surrogate mother and played with her tits. Hers and Luke's hands met and fondled the older woman's breasts together. Liz finally slipped off to the side and mashed her lips with Luke's. She then eased back as Robin bent over so he could suck her nipples.

Finally recovered, Amanda reached over and massaged Luke's balls as he pumped her friend.

Sitting back up, Liz and Robin kissed, and the sight of the two women swapping spit caused Luke's dick to swell.

"Oooh, yeah!" Robin exclaimed.

The two women then took turns kissing Luke, and when Robin momentarily pulled out, Amanda sucked his cock with her friend's juices all over it.

Liz moved in and mounted up again, this time facing away from Luke's face. As she bounced on his cock with her legs spread, Robin leaned in to tongue her clit and his shaft.

Luke's head was spinning from all of this incredible sex. He'd never done a group thing before, and it was so thrilling that he felt an orgasm building. "Ahhhh!"

When Robin heard that, she knew he was ready to blow, so she yanked his cock from Liz's pussy and covered it with her mouth just as he started spurting. Robin swallowed most of it, but saved a mouthful for her and Amanda to do something they'd never done. She pulled Amanda to her, mouths together, and let Luke's cum spill into her friend's mouth.

"Mmmmm," Amanda throated, and the two continued to kiss and slurp until it was all gone.

Much to Liz's surprise, after Robin let go of his cock, Luke stuffed it back into the older woman's pussy and resumed fucking her never losing his erection.

"Oh, yes," Liz yelled.

A spent Jack merely sat off to the side smiling and enjoying the fact that his wife was having this experience, the first of what he believed would be many if Amanda and Luke remained together.

A daring Amanda did something else she'd never done as it occurred to her that this was a family affair and fucking her father was only half of the equation. She reached in and thumbed her mother's clit.

Liz went wide-eyed, her mouth forming a big "O," but it quickly turned into a wicked smile.

This was enough for Amanda to kneel between their legs and tongue her mom's pussy and Luke's cock.

"Ooohhh, damn!" Luke uttered.

So loaded with lust was Amanda's brain that she pulled her mother off of Luke and laid her down. She then pounced on top of the woman who gave birth to her and kissed her like they never had before. Both felt the passion and emotion. Liz then tugged her daughter up to squat over her face so she could tongue Amanda's pussy. There was something so sensual in the fact that this was her mother doing this.

Luke had eased off of the bed. Having now recovered, Jack crawled on, spread his wife's legs holding them straight up, drove his rejuvenated cock into her and fucked her as she ate their daughter.

"Wow!" a sexually intoxicated Robin exclaimed upon seeing the totally hot threesome of mother, daughter and father. She bent over the bed for a bird's eye view. Seeing Luke standing on the other side of the bed still with a massive hard-on, she commanded, "Come stick that monster in me."

Luke willingly complied.

Jack reached out and caressed his daughter's ass as she gently pivoted her hips back and forth over her mother's mouth. He gestured for Amanda to turn around, and when she did, he bent over and dueled tongues with his wife as they jointly licked their daughter's pussy. Jack was so stimulated, he felt as though his cock had swelled to twice its normal erection size.

Amanda rolled off of her mother onto her back and spread her legs with one extended over Liz's abdomen. Jack pulled out of his wife, inched over and jabbed his dick into his daughter almost without skipping a beat.

"Oooh, yeah!" Amanda giggled.

Liz sat up and pressed her lips to her husband's as he fucked their daughter. Not to be left out, Robin was in position to reach out and grab Jack's dick, pull it out of Amanda and suck the delicious cocktail that coated it. Amanda reached under Robin and played with her clit and Luke's shaft and balls as he pumped away at her friend.

The combination of all five of them connected to one another in a sexual position was too much for Amanda, and for the second glorious time, she had a massive orgasm from her dad's dick. When she pushed him away, Jack rolled onto his back. Liz sat on him facing away and he reentered her. Amanda managed to work her way in there, squatting so that Jack's cock rubbed against her pussy as it thrust into her mother's. This was the most incredible sexual position Jack had ever experienced, and that was saying something because, with Robin, there had been some pretty thrilling postures. It was enough for him to climax a second time, shooting his load inside his wife. He continued to pump—causing his semen to coat his shaft and ooze out—until Liz came a minute later. But his daughter kept rubbing to cover her pussy with his jism.

"Damn! That's the hottest thing I've ever seen," Robin shouted. It brought her to a shuddering, screaming orgasm.

"I'm gonna come," Luke grunted between gritted teeth.

"You better blow that wad inside me!" Robin ordered.

Luke gladly complied because there was no better orgasm than that.

"Yes, Yes!" Robin yelled, loving the feeling of his pulsing, squirting cock inside her.

As the two men sat back and grinned at each other, the women took turns licking all of the cum off of each other.

Jack got them all towels from the bathroom, and the men took seats in chairs near the bed as they all cleaned up. The three women were still on the bed.

Amanda arose, stepped over to Jack, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, daddy. That was always my dream."

"Believe it or not, sweetie, it was my dream come true."

THE END