All Comments on 'His Daughters Make a Foursome'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nosliwecnosliwecover 10 years ago
Big Fan

Love your work, this one included, but there were a few name changes that were confusing. 1.) After Janet blew Calvin, "Clarissa and I managed to compose ourselves..." and 2.) ""Touch it Clarissa," Jewel commanded". Who was Jewel supposed to be? Overall, great story, as always. Keep it up.

BrettJBrettJover 10 years agoAuthor
author comments

~sigh~ In one of the stories that inspired this one, Jewel was the name of one of the characters. I based Janet on her, although the relationship to Calvin is not the same. I goofed. I will likely submit the edited version later and I thank you for spotting that. My brain must've been working wonky that day, some days, a lot of writing leads to tiny blips.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
yet again

Love the story and how it was written. Love the intensity of it.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Etwas verwirrend ...

... aber echt geil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent and hot. I did not care about the confusion on the names. So many writers who are prolific make mistakes like that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked it. A few mistakes but damn it was hot. Needed a bit more hesitation between family members and more descriptive during the sex but it was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous