All Comments on 'His Denied Slave Girl'

by happygirl08

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope ......🙄 *yet another* wannabe dom.

This might be a sexual fantasy but if it was reality it would be a dangerous abusive situation, some denial is fine but in this instance she needs to dump the misogynistic wannabe dom and find herself a real Dom.

It’s definitely not for me, unfortunately I have a strong sense of empathy which makes it far too difficult to read it as “just a fantasy”. Added to which I only managed to get about a third of the way down the page before quitting.

In the story he comes across as an absolute narcissistic prick. It’s not any type of real BDSM I’m familiar with. I prefer the genuine symbiotic relationship, he sure as hell isn’t taking care of her physical and emotional wellbeing. It’s an abusive relationship, he’s got her stuck in a sexual fog is she even capable of genuine consent anymore or is she purely driven by the need to orgasm?

Tess (UK)

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I agree with Tess. Abuse is not a good thing. Doms are supposed to be the person a submissive can depend on to have the sub's best interest at heart and will help the sub have a good life. This does not happen when the dom is abusive to the submissive and doesn't help them to live a better life. The dom should control the scenes and not allow the time of submission to be 24/7 which is not fair, sane, or worthy of the situation. A sub needs to be in normal space for everyday life much longer than this person is getting. If this were a real life situation, yes, I would be reporting this to authorities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Opportunity to really cum

Obviously this isn't a healthy Ds relationship, but this is also fantasy. And in that vein, I think the Master should offer her a chance to really cum ... if she finds him someone else to fuck. She finds someone, brings her back, helps get her ready, places his cock at her entrance and begs him to fuck the other woman, then after cleaning his spent cock, she slides under the woman, who grinds on the sluts face, and only then as she eats her Master's cum from the women's cunt is she allowed to play with herself. Holding off until she gives the woman a nice after sex cum, she gets to beg the woman who just fucked her own Master to cum - and she cums hard. Before the woman has even left (the next morning) she's already planning and looking forward to when she can next get the woman back to fuck her Master so she can get to cum again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You guys do realize total power exchange is a thing, right? People enjoy this level of degradation, people enjoy being permanently denied orgasm, this isn't really news or even all that rare.

Like, geez. It's reasonably safe, it's sane, it's consensual, don't kinkshame.

(Besides which, why do you think this is a 'dominant' fantasy in the first place? Judging from the tags and the username, I'm pretty sure the writer is imagining themselves in the role of the sub here...)

SnowdropVioletSnowdropVioletover 3 years ago
Incredibly hot story.

Great story! It's a shame some commenters feel the need to bash it just because it doesn't meet their sense of "proper bdsm". However I feel like you made it mostly clear that everything her master did here is to satisfy a fetish of hers -- whether it's being degraded or dependent. Could use some more expression from her on the denial though.

My only concern is that the degradation of her small breasts seem to be getting to her and is seriously undermining her self-respect. This can go into a vicious cycle very quickly for a sub like her and I'd love to see the dom take some action to address this when they're having a more loving moment. But understandably that's not part of the scene.

slavecaroslavecaro9 months ago

Interesting. I had never thought of blurry vision as a form of bondage in public. Very neat idea. I have heard forced blindness via opaque contacts or glasses. Also forcing someone to wear extremely large fake breasts is in public will always attract some attention and to the wearer it will be amplified in their own mind. I love the concept of discrete public play that is not forcing others into your scene.

A few other ideas for discrete public bondage or humiliation. Very long nails make it difficult for women who are not used to them and most women are very conscientious about how much attention they draw. I have watched women hide their hands because they were so embarrassed by having 2 or 3 inch long nails. The interesting part is that the embarrassment usually comes from other women who can be very judgemental. If too much attention turns the sub on then multiple casts or braces in public. It can be extremely debilitating and attracts a lot of attention. Of course extremely high heels can be attention getters.

It is always fun to hear of a new idea. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous