His dirty step daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing where the first story ended.
15.8k words
4.78
26.1k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to those who commented on the first story for your kind words. I'm not a regular writer, but being quarantined, bored, and having a healthy imagination, I thought I'd give it another try. I'm not sure how far this story will end up going, but here's part two. I hope you enjoy it!

*****

Jerry woke up earlier than he would have liked, a little dazed and with a gently throbbing headache. Rubbing his eyes, he laid there for a moment trying to collect his thoughts. Last night was incredible in so many ways. He had never done anything like that with anyone, and he couldn't get it out of his head. He had to take a piss badly and didn't want to wake Tammie up, so he decided to use the hall bathroom. She wouldn't even notice him getting up.

He carefully sat up, grabbed his shorts and pulled them on as he stood, then headed to the doorway and down the hall. He saw the bedroom door was partially open, enough that he could see Jen wasn't lying there in bed, and he started to panic, wondering where she had gone. Turning his attention to the bathroom door, also slightly ajar, he pushed it open.

"Hey, I'm in here!"

It was Jen, whew.

"Oh, sorry." he whispered, pulling the door back.

"Just peeing. Get in here."

Unsure what to do, he stepped in and closed the door. Jen was on the toilet, wearing her t-shirt from yesterday.

"Are you OK Jer?" she asked, looking at him intently.

"I don't know. I just woke up, and I haven't thought about anything really yet. Are you?"

"Me neither. I mean I haven't thought about last night either. Well, that's not really true - I woke up thinking about it, and started thinking I need to talk to you, and needed to pee, and..."

"Yes, I think maybe we both woke up with the same kinds of thoughts." He was starting to get hard, and it didn't go unnoticed by Jen.

"Does that mean you don't hate me?" she asked.

"No, I don't - I love you. I was afraid you would hate me this morning."

He was afraid - scared to death actually, that she hated him, that she would do something, or say something to Tammie. Even with as hot and crazy everything they had done was, that was the only thing he could concentrate on.

"I don't Jer. You don't have to worry, I'm not going to do anything weird. Nothing weirder than last night for sure." she giggled and smiled at him.

Jerry breathed out finally.

"Is Mom awake?"

"No, but she will be pretty soon probably. I better get out of here and go pee in our bathroom. We need to talk though soon."

Jen was looking at him and smiled. "Yes, we do need to talk about this, um, development. Come here."

He stepped closer, in front of her, and she leaned back and spread her legs.

"Look." she said. "I still have some of your cum that dried on me. I didn't get all of it, now I have a glazed pussy!" she started giggling, and started to pee. He watched her, mesmerized by it, not believing she was peeing right in front of him, and making sure he could watch.

"That's, um. Wow."

"Do you like that too? You didn't tell me you liked pee stuff last night." She was still giggling.

"I don't know if I do, but it's kind of hot watching you. I really have to piss too though, and that's making it even worse to tell you the truth."

She was almost finished. "Can you go now, kind of hard like that?"

"Yeah, it'll take a bit to start probably. Give me time to get back to my room." he chuckled.

"Don't, just go pee here. I want to watch too." she said, spreading her legs wider and sitting back, making her nether lips open a little.

"Now? You want me to try to pee with you sitting there? What if I miss, or get some on you?" He was starting to get harder. What the hell?

"Don't worry about that, just pull out your dick and do it quick!"

He stepped forward and pulled his shorts down, and started to taking his cock in his hand. He immediately started to grow.

"Shit, that isn't going to work, it's just making me get harder when I touch it."

Jen tried to be quiet, but started laughing as she watched his tool bobbing in front of her face.

"OK, just get lower and point it and try to go that way."

Bending down, he braced one hand on the counter, and leaning in, he was just high enough that he could point himself in the right spot.

"OK, here goes. I can't do anything about where it goes this way, but I'll try to not hit you."

"I don't care if you do. Maybe you should just try to and then we don't have to worry about it." She had stopped laughing, but looked intrigued now. "Yeah, just do that...pee on my pussy."

"Jesus, really?" he said, somewhat in disbelief.

"Sure." she replied. "I've seen videos like that, pee stuff. Who knows, maybe it's fun?"

"OK, if you say so." and he started, hitting the seat, and stopped. "Oh shit. Fuck."

Jen giggled. "Missed me hotshot!"

"You're crazy."

"Yes, I am. We both are. Now shut up and make that thing pee." She reached down and spread her lips. "Here, hit the target."

Jerry leaned forward more and let loose again, this time hitting between her bellybutton and the top of her slit. He pushed his cock down with his free hand and made the stream hit her mostly on her little budding clit.

"Oh, it's warm!" she exclaimed. The piss splattered, hitting her hands and drenching her spread lips. She raised one of her hands and licked her finger.

"Salty." she giggled, and put her hand back down to open herself again.

He finally finished, squeezing from the base to try to get it all out. He didn't dare shake!

"Hmmm, that was interesting. It felt pretty good hitting my clit. It doesn't taste all that great though." She was being almost academic in her evaluation.

"If there hadn't been last night, I'd say that was the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen or done."

"Me too! Not sure about it yet. Here, you try mine - reach down."

He did, putting his hand under her. She concentrated for a moment, and then a little trickle of piss dribbled from between her lips. He put his finger in it, then pulled it out and tasted her.

"Salty too." he said, grinning at her.

"Let's call this undecided. I think I need to do a little googling about this before we do it again." She laughed and reached for the TP.

Jerry pulled up his shorts, and asked "so...there is going to be an 'again'?"

She patted herself and looked up at him. "Yes, I think so right now. Maybe a lot of agains, but not right now. You have to get out of here and I do too. We'll talk later as soon as we can. Now hurry - go."

Jerry leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and then quietly opened the door as she flushed. He walked to his door and looked back as she stepped out. She lifted her shirt up and flashed her tits at him, turned around and wiggled her big, round butt, and then stepped into the bedroom and quietly closed the door. He walked to the bed, laid down, and fell back to sleep with an enormous erection.

Jen had already left when Jerry finally woke up, and Tammie was in the kitchen making some breakfast.

"Good morning babe. How are you feeling?" she said.

"Tired mostly."

"When did you guys come in? I never heard you - I was so drunk, I just passed out I think?"

He laughed. "Yeah, you never budged last night." Well, he hoped she hadn't anyway! "Did Jen take off?"

"Yep. She had some shopping to do she said, and was going to take a nap. Sounded like she didn't sleep too well."

"Oh." Jerry choked out.

It was three days later at lunchtime when Jen stopped by work.

"Hi Jer, I brought lunch." Thankfully, he had an office and not a cubicle, and she'd brought lunch over in the past a few times, so nothing out of the ordinary. She stepped in and he closed the door, letting the front office know he was taking lunch. Jen handed him a sandwich, and they both started eating.

"So when did you wake up Sunday?" she asked between bites.

"Pretty late - almost 10:00 I think. How about you - when did you take off?"

"Well, I didn't really fall back to sleep after, um, you know?" and glanced around a little nervously.

Jerry laughed. "It's OK, no one can hear anything in here."

Jen laughed too.

"OK, sorry. Anyway, I didn't go back to sleep. I laid back down, and all I could think about was everything we did, and I got so horny I couldn't sleep or do anything. I knew I couldn't go in and play with you, so I went home and I got out my box of toys, and I played with most of them. Then I slept until almost dinner time. Thank God Eric didn't come home until after dinner."

Jerry chewed, and wondered what sort of toys she had.

"That sounds, um, nice I think?" He chuckled. "I fell asleep horny, and woke up horny. I had to go take care of things in the bathroom before I could even get coffee."

They both ate the rest of their sandwich in silence, just occasionally glancing at each other, smiling or laughing a little.

Finally done, Jerry started talking again.

"I know we don't have much more time now, but we should talk a little more. I want you to know that night was wonderful. Shocking, crazy, all kinds of wrong, but I wouldn't change anything about it. In fact, I can't stop thinking about it - I sit in my office most of the day with an erection that almost hurts it's so damn hard. I'm trying to say thank you I think, or something - I'm not sure."

Jen smiled at him. "Jer, I think I feel all of that too. I should probably feel ashamed and embarrassed, and maybe I do to some degree. But I haven't done anything but masturbate for the past couple of years, and all of that...all of that was just such an amazing release of everything. I don't know how else to say it, I felt so wanted and satisfied. I felt like I didn't have to by shy about it, and could just let everything out."

"Yes, that's part of what I was trying to say too. It was...I don't think comfortable is the right way to put it, but kind of like that. I crossed boundaries I didn't know I had. I think that's why I meant thank you. Thank you for letting me, or leading me, or whatever you want to call it."

Jen smiled at him.

"So, I guess the next question is now what, right? Where do we go from here?"

Jerry had thought about this, and answered. "I don't know how to answer that other than to say that if you want to leave things as they are, what happened happened, and we don't go there again, I'll understand, and I'll respect that no matter how much I might want things to be different. And if you want to do this, to have a relationship we'll call it, I would welcome that too. I'm never going to get what we have already done out of my mind, and I don't want to."

Jen looked at him thoughtfully. She had thought about it too.

"Jer, we have to go on from here as if nothing ever happened. I mean we have to act like we did before, like now - having lunch, this is normal stuff that we do right?"

"Yes, right."

"That's what I mean. We have to have family weekends, dinners, camping, weekend bonfires. All of those things, and they have to be as normal as we can make them."

Jerry thought he knew where this was going, and hung his head slightly, dissapointed, but resolved. "I understand." he said.

"No, I don't think you do. I don't want to stop this...relationship that we started. But we have to be discreet and never, ever take a chance where we could be caught."

Perked up, Jerry replied "OK, I like this understanding better!"

"Good. Now, the problem is when are we going to do, uh, things again. I've thought about it, and I don't think this is something we can schedule. It has to be heat of the moment, know what I mean?"

"Yes, of course."

She continued "But, sometimes I think we might have situations where we can be together longer and can plan it a little. I'm not sure that the campfire scenario will ever work again, but other times. Sometimes Mom goes to visit Aunt Kelly for a weekend right? So times like that, it would be normal for me to come over and have a campfire or dinner. And maybe I drink too much and don't want to drive home."

Jerry grinned at her. "Yes, I see. So you have to spend the night and..."

"Yes." she interrupted. "So that's where I think we have to be for that. Now the other thing, the rules I guess you could call them. I thought a LOT about this, especially after I went home and did all of the things to myself I wanted you to do to me that night but didn't. I think we need to keep the no touching rule, for a bunch of reasons. First, I think part of why we were both able to open up and lose some inhibitions is because we couldn't touch. And the booze of course, but that isn't always going to be the what drives us there, right? If we touch, I don't know if the communication would be the same. Maybe it would, but I don't know. By doing things for each other, like surrogates you said, we have to open up and actually say the things that we would want to do. I think that's one of the things that made it so hot and sexy - I loved the dirty talk. More than you can even imagine - I could probably have an orgasm from just that if you kept my mind focused on it. It's that big of a turn on for me. I expect you to remember that."

"Oh, I will. How could I possibly forget!"

"Good. So there is that, and then the other thing is as much as I want to do this, I know I am betraying Mom. But I'm dealing with it, so to speak, because I look at it as me filling a need for you that she can't or won't. I know you two love each other, so it isn't that. I don't know what it is really, maybe something physical or medical. What I'm trying to say is I feel like I'm...enhancing a part of your life that really needs it. I know you can jack yourself off, but it's not intimate. And as a bonus, I get to be intimate too with someone I care about. I don't think what we are doing is right, and I don't think it's exactly wrong either. But this can not be any kind of reason that you leave her."

Jerry nodded, taking in everything she had said. He found that he agreed with her when he thought it through.

"OK." he said. "I get all of that, and I agree. I DO love your Mom. Sex is a awful thing to not be part of that relationship, but it's not something that would make me leave the life we have built together. I would just keep taking care of myself before that. That part is hard for me too, but I get so worked up and frustrated, and, well I'm going to feel guilty, I'm sure of it. I already do and hearing what you are saying, I know you do too. And you're rationalizing a way to deal with it - I have been doing that too. The truth of it is, now that we've done what we have, I can't keep my mind off of it, and it makes me want to do it more and more."

"Very good. I'm really glad you said that, and I think we're both in the same place, or close to it. You're together and frustrated, I'm alone and frustrated. We're taking our frustrations out on each other. I have to get out of here soon, but there's one more thing to talk about. We did some pretty wild stuff the other day. I think you were OK with all of it, but I want you to tell me if it was too much."

Jerry laughed. "How do I say this. Yes, I loved everything we did, so much so that I have had an almost constant hard-on for three days and have had to use the bathroom here at work to relieve myself several times. I wouldn't change any of it."

"Yay!" she squealed a little. "I'm so so glad! I wouldn't change any of it either. I am very sexual, but haven't ever been in a relationship with anyone where I felt like I could explore things or try things out like this. I know for sure that some things really get me going, and some don't. Sometimes I have to be in a mood for certain things. There are many things I've never done, or probably have done badly. Things I'd like to try again. I like being able to explore my kinks. Do you understand?"

"I do, and I feel the same way. You really opened my eyes."

"You opened mine too. When we do this again, and you can rest assured, we WILL do this again many many times, I would like to leave all our inhibitions out of it. I think there are going to be times when we are going to have to settle for a quickie so to speak, and times when we have a long time to do things - if there are times when you just need a quick release, I am happy to oblige and you should be too. But I'm really craving and looking forward to those times when we have a long time, maybe all night, to be together. For those we can ask each other or tell each other anything and everything. If one of us goes over a line, we have to talk about it right then and deal with it. I don't want us to upset each other, but I don't want to leave any stone unturned either. I want to see where both of our boundaries really are, without fear, or embarrassment, or having to worry about what each other thinks. I want us to be free to say, or do, or try anything that we want, and if that happens to be too much for either of us, then we can say so and do something else, no questions asked. I love you, and I respect you no matter what, and I want the same from you. Is that OK?"

Jerry, somewhat shocked, slowly nodded. "Yes, that is so much more than OK. I think you are beautiful, and smart, and so incredibly sexy. And really dirty." he laughed a little. "I was pretty shocked about that to tell you the truth, and I still am, but I liked it. I loved it actually, and I agree with all of it, what you said."

"We are going to have a lot of fun Jer. A lot of dirty, kinky, messy, fun." She smiled and stood up. "I need to get back to work now, but I'm glad we finally got to talk about things."

She stepped toward the door, and before opening it, turned and gave him a big hug. They both let go.

"By the way Jer."

"Yes?"

"I did some research on the pee thing. Still not sure about that, but we might visit that again someday. One thing I will put on the No list right now though is poo. That's a big no for me - we have to be clean there if we're going to play there." She looked at him and laughed.

"Agreed! No poo, pee optional. Got it." He laughed too. "One other no for me Jen. I won't hit you or choke you, even if you asked me to and said it was OK, I just can't do that. Pretty much anything else, I'm willing."

"What about spanking, but with something - no touching still?"

"That's OK, I meant like really hitting."

"Good, because I plan to be a very very naughty girl, and I think I might need to be punished now and then. Name calling?"

"Not sure about that, but we'll see. OK, get your ass out of here before I pull your pants off and find something around here to fuck you with that isn't me."

"Promises, promises." She giggled, gave him a peck on the cheek, and walked toward the reception door.

Holy fuck, he thought to himself as he watched her walking down the hallway. Holy fuck.

It was almost two months later the first time they were together alone long enough for anything to happen. The house Jen rented was old and not in great shape, but she loved the place and had talked her landlord into letting her fix things up here and there. She hoped that at some point he would sell it to her, but at least he was willing to give her a break on rent when she spent money on the house. It was a Saturday, and Jen wanted to paint. Eric was with his dad that weekend, so she had bought supplies and asked Jerry and Tammie to come over and help so it could be finished in one day.

They progressed pretty quickly, but they discovered that she had bought the wrong rollers. Instead of stopping then, they decided to keep doing the detail work and someone would run out to the hardware store later. A little after noon, Tammie spoke up.

"Hey, are you guys hungry?"

She got a resounding "YES!" yelled from two other rooms.

"OK! I'm going to run out to the sandwich shop and get some food, then run over to the hardware store to get those rollers. I'll be back in 30 or 40 minutes."