All Comments on 'His dirty step daughter'

by Wrinkledbutthole

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 4 years ago
whoa:

i've am the first place this around favorites . . i've am also the first about

doing commenting . . . . . when able gonna read can't happen sometime soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"i've am the first place this around favorites . . i've am also the first about doing commenting"

Do you mind repeating that in English?

watcher07734watcher07734about 4 years ago
hot

that was one hot fucking story!! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really hot!

Really hot! I jerked off through the whole story. Would love to feed her my big sticky load!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago
Wow!

The hottest thing about incest stories for me is the long slow build up that brings the relatives to cross the line. The beautiful thing about this story is that the yearning, teasing, and desire continued to build even after they started to get naked. I really loved the slow, methodical pace to the story and the incredible dialogue. You’ve proven that people don’t need to fuck to make a story hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

We need a lot more of this story. Best story on LE!

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Wow...

... that was really H O T. After that little exercise they need to put what they learned into practice while it's still fresh in their minds. Good Job!

AJeyeAJeyeabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

I was really there with them. So erotic, sensual, dirty, wonderful. That was better than if they had consummated the affair. I have always wanted to do that with a woman. No touching, just close mutual masturbation. The dialogue was fantastic. Cumming onto her pussy and in her mouth, her taking it in, priceless. Please do another chapter. Maybe a LITTLE contact, but write whatever you imagine, you're doing pretty damn well so far.

AdedrumAdedrumalmost 4 years ago
Extremely erotic

One of the hottest, dirtiest most erotic stories I have read on Literotica. Incidentally, thanks for the good English and grammar. Thanks for sharing. I would love more of this.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog9 months ago

Very erotic 1st chapter. 5 stars. Who knew things could get so steamy without touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous