His dirty step daughter

Story Info
Learning about his lusty Step-daughter.
12.3k words
4.59
83.8k
123

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry sat in his office, reflecting on his life and wondering if he'd somehow hit the jackpot, or if he'd fucked it up completely. His head was swimming, but his groin was settled on the issue, and kept pulling his rational thoughts away to a dark, lusty place. He reached down and pushed his uncomfortably hard cock to the side and tried to shake the memories that caused it. As the phone started ringing, the spell was broken.

Jerry was 56 years old, and a low-level manager at the local plant in town. He and his wife Tammie were happily married for more than 20 years, second marriage for him and third for her. Jerry never had children of his own, but Tammie had two. Adam was 37 and married with no kids and Jen was 34, divorced, with a 14 year old son. Adam lived on the East coast currently, having traveled extensively for his work. Jen and Eric lived in the same town just a few miles away, and they were constant parts of Jerry and Tammie's lives. They were as typical a modern family as you'd ever expect, until last weekend.

Everything started innocently enough, just a Saturday working around the house. Jen had called her Mom and Tammie asked them to come over for dinner. They were grilling some hamburgers and had way too much food. Eric was spending the day with his Dad, but Jen would be over later with chips, beer, games and whatever else she could think of. Jen was always fun to be around, and Jerry was happy to hear the news as he finished up his work. He figured it would be a normal night, meaning a few beers, grilling, and campfire afterward, so he gathered up some lawn chairs, wood and other supplies for that before heading in for a shower.

Jen arrived a bit later, with a case of beer, cupcakes and a bag of clothes, pretty normal fare for her for those weekends when they all sat around the campfire drinking. Dinner was over quickly, and while Tammie cleaned up, Jen helped carry the cooler full of beer next to the fire ring, and Jerry got the fire started as they chatted.

"Jen, can you go in the garage and get a couple of citronella torches? I forgot to get them earlier."

"Sure Jer, anything else while I'm in there?"

He thought about a trash can, but didn't say anything. He'd clean up the cans tomorrow.

"No, that's all we need. Thanks!"

Half an hour later, it was dusk, the fire was roaring, and they were all sitting around it drinking, laughing and talking like they had done so many times in the past. They were all drinking liberally, and as the evening wore on they were all feeling pretty damned good, especially Tammie who was very tipsy and Jen wasn't too far behind her. The both were making regular trips to the bathroom in the house, and Jerry had resorted to just pissing behind a big cottonwood tree. They had all changed clothes at some point, Tammie and Jen from shorts to comfortable sleep pants, and Jerry to just a pair of loose running shorts. It was sometime after midnight when Tammie went in the house to pee and didn't come back. Jerry and Jen were still out by the fire, and after a while he finished his beer and decided he'd better go check on her.

"I'll be back, I better go check on your Mom and make sure she got into bed."

"OK Jer, but don't be too long. This beer isn't going to drink itself!" They both laughed and he headed in.

Walking into their room, he found Tammie on her stomach on the bed. In the light from the hallway, he could see she never pulled the covers back, so he stepped in intending to get her to move and get her covered up. As he stepped next to her, he saw that her shirt had ridden up exposing the small of her back. Tammie was tall and thin, with a slim waist, flared hips, and a beautiful ass. As he watched her, he thought about their past lovemaking, and Jerry found himself getting turned on. Reaching down, he patted her on the ass.

"Tammie, are you awake?"

She groaned softly, but he could see her steady breathing and knew she wasn't. Being a little tipsy himself, and a little turned on, he stroked her ass through the sleep pants and rubbed his lengthening cock a little. Maybe he could pull down her pants and get a quick fuck to relieve himself? He stood and hooked the waistband, slowly pulling her sleep pants and panties down and off, dropping them on the floor at the end of the bed. Tammie shifted a bit, but stayed on her stomach, now naked from the waist down. Jerry climbed on the bed, straddling her, and pulled his erection out from one leg of the shorts, letting it fall into the crack of her ass. The feeling of her skin against him was intoxicating, and he couldn't stop himself from pushing down against her, feeling her soft cheeks engulfing his cock. He thrust gently, shuddering as the feeling made him even harder.

He was not paying attention to anything else, so never heard a thing when Jen came in. She walked down the hallway toward the bathroom, and paused at her parent's door. Looking in, she saw Jerry on top of her Mom slowly moving back and forth. She swallowed as gasp and watched for a few moments, then went on to the bathroom, peed, and went back outside.

Jerry spit in his hand, and pulled up freeing his rock hard shaft. He rubbing the spit onto the head lubricating it, then pushed it down and slowly started pushing it inward against Tammie's bare pussy. He felt the head starting to slip between her lips when she grunted and turned her head.

"What are you doing?" she mumbled at him.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he laughed and pushed a little more.

"Stop it." she muttered, and turned to her side. "Not now, I don't feel good."

Jerry sat for a moment and then got up, tucking his hardon back into the shorts. He shook his head, horny and disappointed again, and pulled the covers under her to tuck her in. This had become their sex life over the past several years. Tammie didn't seem to be interested any longer, so only now and then would she let him fuck her and get some relief. Other than those rare occasions he was on his own, and would be again tonight...watching some porn and jerking off in the bathroom. With a sigh, he pulled the bedroom door nearly shut, turned off the hall light and headed back outside to the fire for a couple more beers.

As he walked up to the fire, Jen asked "Everything OK in there? You were gone a while."

Jerry sat down to Jen's side and grabbed a beer from the cooler in front of them.

"Yeah, she's passed out cold."

Jen laughed a little. "Are you sure? She didn't look passed out when I went in to use the bathroom."

Jerry was a little shocked to hear her say that. Shit, she must have saw us and thought...

"Um, well. Shit I don't know what to say. Believe me, nothing you think was happening actually happened." He couldn't hide his disappointment saying it, and fell silent, taking a long drink.

Jen noticed his tone and didn't answer for a while.

"Are you OK Jer? Is everything OK with you guys?" she finally asked.

Jerry breathed deeply and sighed.

"Yeah we're OK, just platonic I guess. At least your Mom is."

Tossing her beer can to the side, Jen stood up and bent over the cooler for another. Jerry watched, seeing the waistband of her sleep pants had fallen slightly, exposing the top of her crack. Already being turned on, that wasn't helping the situation. He felt a surge in his groin.

She opened her beer and took a long pull, and asked "so if Mom is platonic, what are you?" The laughter was gone, replaced with concern.

He laughed, and said "all worked up and no place to go I suppose."

Jen laughed too at that, and they moved on to other less awkward subjects. Jen finished her beer first and got up for another one. As she bent forward, Jerry was treated to the same view and felt the same stirring again. He stared, more than he knew he should, but took in the shape of her ample ass and stored it away for later. In the past, he had had a random fantasy or two involving her, and knew he'd be thinking about that view later when he finally relieved himself.

"Hey, do you want another one?" she asked, jolting him out of his daydreaming.

"Sure, grab one of the bottles on the bottom if you don't mind." Smiling, he watched as she leaned more, her ass wiggling a little back and forth, and he could see a bit of her belly as her t-shirt fell below. His cock slowly pulsed, lengthening a bit down the side of his leg. He quickly glanced toward the fire as Jen straightened and handed him the bottle.

"Jerry, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything" he answered.

"If Mom is platonic, and you're not, are you seeing anyone else?" she paused. "Do you love my Mom?" she finally asked.

"Yes, of course I do!" he said, and he meant it. He really did love Tammie.

Jen looked concerned.

"Would you ever?"

Jerry chuckled. "No, I don't think so. Who'd want anything to do with an old man anyway!"

She finally laughed at that, opening the can and taking a sip.

"You must have needs though, right? If she isn't doing anything for you, how do you deal with it?" Jen heard the words and immediately wished she could take them back. How did this conversation get to here, she thought to herself.

Jerry looked at her, and maybe it was the conversation, his lewd thoughts, the gentle pulsing of his partially engorged cock, or the beer, but as she looked up and caught his gaze, he answered.

"It's like being a teenager all over again." he said matter-of-factly. "I just, take care of myself."

She gulped and looked away, taking in what he had said. Over the years, she had never thought about Jerry sexually, other than an occasional fantasy, but after having seem him atop her Mom and seeing his hard, thick cock, she felt a warmth flushing over her, and she was getting turned on. She thought about him stroking himself, the pictures in her mind flashing quickly as she felt the slow, dull aching for touch within her.

She took a long drink, and finally said.

"OK." Another long drink, and she looked toward him...he was staring at the fire. She glanced toward his crotch and saw the beginning of a bulge, swallowed hard again, and said "Well, that's normal I guess. I have to take care of myself too you know." Oh my God, what did I say she thought, looking quickly back at the fire.

Jerry swallowed hard, then started laughing. "Fuck, are we really talking about this?"

Jen laughed too. "Yes, I think we are! Wow."

It was getting late, but Jerry was both turned on and intrigued now, and his mind was racing from the conversation.

"Hey, want to grab me another beer while you're up?" he said.

"I'm not up! Oh." she laughed. She stood up and bent down, opening the cooler again and giving him another perfect view of her shapely ass. Jen was slightly plump, shorter and a bit heavier than her Mom, with a slight belly and thicker bottom.

"What kind do you want?"

"One of the bottles again, on the bottom." He licked his lips as she bent further, the waistband again pulling down slightly, exposing the upper part of her ass crack. As he reached to push his thickened cock down, Jen pulled a bottle out and looked back at him.

"This kind OK?"

Jerking his hand back, Jerry answered "Uh, yeah perfect". Jen stepped toward him stumbled slightly, and handed him the beer while giggling a bit. His cock was now semi-erect and pushing down the leg of his shorts, there wasn't any way he could hide it.

She sat back in the lawn chair and opened her beer as he opened his. They were both slightly drunk now, and both took long drinks. Jen finally spoke.

"Jer can I ask you something?"

"Sure, why not. There isn't much we haven't talked about yet though is there?" he laughed.

She laughed too.

"When you asked for another bottle at the bottom of the cooler, did you really want that one, or were you just checking out my ass?"

'Oh shit' he thought quickly, turning a fiery shade of red almost instantly.

He stammered, not knowing what to say. "I...well fuck I guess I'm busted aren't I" he finally admitted.

Jen burst out laughing, almost spilling her beer. Jerry just stared at her, wondering what to say or do next, but settling for just laughing uncomfortably with her.

She caught herself and took a big drink. "It's OK" she said. "I kind of caught you before doing it too, and I couldn't help noticing your, um, condition. It made me feel good to be looked at to tell you the truth. It's been a long time since anyone has."

Jerry didn't know how to react, but he smiled and said "You're beautiful honey, guys are probably staring at you all the time." Jesus Christ, was that the beer talking?

"Yeah right." she answered. "I wish one of them would ask me out now and then. I feel like I've been locked up with no conjugal visits!"

They both laughed at that.

The fire had been dying down, and they were too.

"I think it's time to put the cover on and hit the hay." Jerry said.

"Yep me too." Jen answered.

Jerry covered the fire and walked to the house where Jen was waiting for him. She reached out and gave him a big hug, he pulled her snugly against him, all too aware of her breasts mashing into his chest. She moved closer too, brushing his cock with her thigh before letting go.

They walked into the house and headed down the hall, Jerry stopping at his bedroom door and Jen continuing into the bathroom further down.

"Good night." he called softly.

"Good night." she called back, closing the door behind her.

The light spilled under the bathroom door, and Jerry ducked into his room and to his own bathroom. Even with being turned on, he had to piss before getting on to other things. He finished up and went back into the bedroom, seeing Tammie had kicked the covers down and was lying on her side, snoring lightly with her naked ass pointed to his side of the bed.

'Perfect' he thought to himself as he pulled off his shirt pushed his shorts and underwear down. Everything earlier in the evening had led to him being very turned on, and his thick, veiny cock bobbed in the air in front of him. Usually he'd go and masturbate in the bathroom, but he was desperate tonight for the touch of another person, and his mind raced as he formed a plan in his mind. He'd wet his cock with a little saliva, and slide it against Tammie's exposed ass cheeks, holding it out with one hand to get it lodged firmly, and then stroke softly until the friction made him cum. He could clean her up and she would be none the wiser in her current condition, and even if she woke up, this was as least something she let him do sometimes. In his state of horniness and being slightly drunk, it seemed like a good plan anyway, and he layed down on his side of the bed, wet his palm and lubricated himself and turned toward her until he could feel his engorged head brush her leg. Adjusting, he pushed up a bit and found his target, and began to push the head slowly between her soft cheeks when he thought he heard something.

He paused and waited a few seconds. Tammie was still snoring softly and hadn't moved, so it wasn't her.

Softly outside his room, "Jer, are you still awake?"

It was Jen, calling softly from the other bedroom. 'Fuck' he thought to himself. He pulled back slowly, the feeling of Tammie's ass cheeks wrapped around his throbbing head was agonizing, but he thought he'd better see what she wanted. Pulling his shorts back on, without underwear, and with a rock hard erection, he thought for a second about waiting a few minutes to see if it would subside a bit, but quickly realized that wasn't going to happen. Oh well, it was dark enough she wouldn't be able to see anything, he reasoned, and walked out of the bedroom with a large tent in front of him. A few steps and he was at the slightly opened door of her bedroom where he could see a very slight glow. Shit, a fucking night light was still plugged in there he had forgotten about. He could see her in bed, covers across her stomach and t-shirt still on, but he didn't' think she could quite see him. 'Whew' he thought.

"Hey Jen, I'm here. What do you need?"

"Could you get me a bottle of water? I forgot, and I didn't want to wake you guys up stumbling down the hallway." she giggled. "I'm kind of wobbly."

Jerry laughed softly. "Sure, I'll be right back." he said, and walked to the kitchen, retrieved a bottle from the fridge, and headed back down the hall. Being distracted, he didn't think about the subsiding, but still obvious tent in his shorts, now with a wet spot thanks to a bit of precum at the tip, and stepped into the room to give Jen the bottle.

"Oh God, thank you!" she said, sitting up slightly and taking it from him. She opened it and took a long drink from it, then screwed the cap back on lightly and turned to set it on the nightstand beside her. Now on her left elbow and leaning toward the side of the bed, she turned back and stopped as she realized in the very soft glow of the nightlight, she was just a few inches from what looked like an enormous hardon stretching the material of Jerry's shorts. She gasped in surprise, just as Jerry realized what was happening and moved his hand to cover and push the offending member to the side (he was far too hard to push it down!). She very slowly licked her lips, and then looked up a bit sheepishly at his very embarrassed red face.

"Wow I just wanted a glass of water, I wasn't expecting that!" and started to giggle.

Jerry was beyond embarrassed now, holding the throbbing tip of his cock to the side, and started to stammer something about how sorry he was. It hadn't crossed his mind yet to turn and get the hell out of there.

"Jerry, it's OK! Please don't be embarrassed!" she said, still on her elbow and again staring at the thick shaft outlined in his shorts.

"Jen, I'm so sorry, when you called I was... Damn." He couldn't say any more. "I didn't think, I just pulled on my shorts and came to see what was the matter." he finally managed to get out.

Jen was still licking her lips and looking back and forth between his face and his groin.

"Were you, you know, taking care of yourself?" she asked.

Exasperated now, he answered truthfully "Yes I was."

"Were you in the bathroom? I didn't seen any light from your room after I peed, so I thought you were in bed. I just called hoping you might be awake and could help me."

"Well, I was in bed when you called actually, but was just ah, getting started I guess."

"Oh my God, is Mom awake too?" she whispered, a horrified look on her face.

"No honey, she's not awake. She's completely passed out - the house could blow down and she'd sleep through it"

Jen thought a moment and said, "So you were in bed with Mom masturbating." She nodded, satisfied with her detective work. Thinking again, she added "But how were you? Wouldn't it wake her up, or make a mess or something?"

Jerry didn't know how to answer. He stood in the soft glow of the nightlight, rock hard cock bobbing gently in his balled hand, and looked at Jen. She was still on her side, on an elbow, and he noticed that in the outline of the one breast he could make out in the dim light, it looked like her nipple was slightly erect.

He shook his head lightly, not sure how to answer her question. Finally, he just asked "Are you asking me to tell you how I was masturbating?" He couldn't be more embarrassed now, so decided to just be blunt.

She giggled again, and he was sharply aware of her breast jiggling slightly. "Well, fuck." she said, "When you put it that way, it does sound a little personal doesn't it." She fell back on the pillow laughing softly, both breasts pressing firmly against her t-shirt and shaking with her giggles. Jerry laughed too, and squeezed the head of his aching cock lightly then let go. It softly throbbed back toward the front, resuming it's tent pole duties.

He looked down at her, not knowing what to say or do, but the conversation was keeping him aroused. Finally he said "Do you really want to know that, or are you just making small talk?" He grinned at her and she giggled, glancing again at his very prominent bulge.