His dirty step daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked serious for a moment, then smiled slightly and said "Well, I guess I am pretty curious what has you so worked up. I mean Jesus, it must be quite a shock to be standing there having this conversation, but I can see it's not doing anything to scare away your friend there. So yes, tell me everything. How were you going to do it so it didn't wake her up and make a big mess."

Jerry looked at her lying there, looking up at him, her covers across her belly, shirt ridden up slightly there so a thin bit of flesh was visible. Her nipples were indeed stiff now, there was no doubting the booze and the conversation were having some affect on her. Jen's mind was racing too. She certainly did not plan or intend any of this, but there they were, her lying in bed getting hornier by the second, staring at the huge tent in Jerry's shorts so close to her. She hadn't been with anyone in a couple of years, and all of this was pushing her sensibilities so far over a cliff, she didn't know if she could control herself. She could feel the dull aching heat deep inside her pussy, and was certain her thong was getting wet. She desperately wanted to reach down and touch her heated mound, but didn't dare...he'd see that wouldn't he? Instead she squeezed her thighs tightly together, trying to relieve the pressure she felt. She would finger herself later and get off.

Jerry sighed. She didn't seem like she was going to give up on this, and at this point he was so turned on he didn't think he wanted her to. His mind tried to rationalize something, but he couldn't get it to move past her smallish breasts and the image of her ass in front of him from earlier. He almost moaned a little, but caught himself and pretended to softly clear his throat. His cocked throbbed and bobbed slightly.

"OK, I'll tell you. But remember, it was you who asked me and I didn't come in here with any of this in mind. Can I sit though? This is kind of uncomfortable."

"Yes!" she blurted a little too loudly. "I mean yes, sit here." She pushed herself back, moving her leg back and forth, squishing her pussy lips between her thighs (oh God she thought!), making a spot for him beside her and patting the bed.

He sat on the edge, left knee pointed toward her, right foot on the ground. The fabric of his shorts pulled tight, so he pushed his hard cock to the left side until it went down the leg of his shorts. They were pulled tight now and the visible outline of his big cock was in Jen's direct line of sight. He noticed his foot caught up in something and looked down realizing it was her sleep pants, and wondering if she was wearing panties under the covers or if she was nude. He tried to get that image out of his mind too, but came far from succeeding.

"Sorry." he said, "That's a little more comfortable."

She stared at the heavy shaft now clearly outlined, and moistened her lips. "Works for me."

"Well, here goes. When we came in you went to the bathroom, and so did I. What I planned on doing was peeing, grabbing my phone and looking up some porn, and doing my thing."

"Jacking off." she said.

"Yes." he answered, "Jacking off."

"Is that what you usually do?"

"Yes for the most part. Sometimes when I'm home alone I'll use my laptop and lay in bed, and sometimes I use my imagination. I don't often plan these things."

"OK" she said, "Sorry I was just curious." She was definitely getting wet now.

If he thought talking about this was going to ease the pressure at all, he was very wrong. She had pulled the covers up a bit, but those stiff nipples were still there. He imagined squeezing and licking them.

"Anyway, when I walked in I saw your Mom had kicked the covers off and she was lying there with her butt pointed toward my side of the bed, and I could hear her snoring, so I knew she was passed out cold. One of our things used to be she would let me put my penis against her butt and sort of thrust until I finish. That's what my dirty plan was when I saw her there. I peed, got into bed and was just starting to do that when I heard a noise. I stopped with part of my penis pressed between her cheeks and came to see what you needed. If you hadn't called, a little bit longer and I would have finished and then cleaned everything up. Maybe that's wrong, but I could feel sort of intimate and be satisfied, and she wouldn't really know. It's not what I'd like, but almost everything else is a rejection. I guess I do what I need to do."

As he talked, he watched Jen's face. At the start, she was looking at him too, but she had lowered her gaze to his obvious arousal and was absent mindedly licking her lips. When he paused, she looked up at him again.

"So you were going to put your penis inside and fuck her then?" she asked, her imagination running the conversation now. She stared at his hard cock and imagined it sliding inside her.

"No, I was just going to sort of masturbate that way. I don't know how to explain it any better."

"It's an ass job Jerry." she smiled and giggled a little. "So you were getting an ass job when I called you, and I interrupted before you could cum."

"Something like that, yes." He realized just then that he didn't have a shirt on. How long had he been in here?

"Thank you for telling me all of that. I didn't know that you two were not doing things. I guess I always thought that everything was perfect because you both don't seem any different."

"Everything else is really great Jen. It's just this. I wish I didn't get worked up, but sometimes I just do, and I need to blow off some steam." Jen looked at him, absorbing all of this. She looked down, and saw he was still very hard.

Jen laid back on the pillow and looked thoughtful. He stared at her breasts, hard little tips and fought the urge to reach out and feel them. She turned again and looked up at him.

"OK, I have a couple more questions I want to ask you Jer, and I don't want you to be embarrassed, but I have to ask. When you go back to your room, are you going to continue where you stopped before?"

"Right now, I think we're both past the possibility of being embarrassed about this Jen." he said. "Yes, when I go back to my room, I am going to jack off, but probably in the bathroom now."

"I thought so." she said. "I've been watching, and you have stayed pretty hard most of this time. I don't think that is going to go away unless you relieve yourself. So one more question."

Jerry reached down and rubbed his palm along the length of his cock. Fuck, why not at this point?

"When you were doing it earlier, the ass job." she paused.

"Yes?"

"I caught you staring at my butt twice tonight, and you were obviously aroused. When you were rubbing against Mom's butt, were you thinking about MY butt?"

He sat in silence, looking at her looking up at him. She didn't look angry, just curious. Fuck, how do I answer that he thought to himself. He thought about it a few seconds, thought about her wiggling in front of him.

"You want the truth?"

"Yes I do. It's OK, you can tell me."

"OK, yes. I did think of you then, and a lot of other things that had nothing to do with you. When you bent over to get a beer, your pants rode down some and I could see the top of your butt crack which made me want to see more, and I asked you to dig around in the cooler so I could watch and check you out. When I started to do it in the other room, you know, put my penis against your Mom's ass, I did start wondering what it would feel like if it was your ass I was rubbing against."

He looked down, embarrassed, ashamed, everything you could imagine, and yet inexplicably, still as hard as ever. Maybe it was the booze?

"Jerry, it's OK that you told me that. I'm glad you did. And it might be a little weird right now, but I think it's OK that you were thinking of me that way. After I noticed the first time, the other times I took more time to tease you a little, and truthfully, it turned on on earlier tonight when I noticed you had a bulge in your shorts. I thought it was from checking me out, and it was more exciting for me than anything else has been for a long time. The idea that someone thought my ass was something to look at and had made you get hard, well, I felt sexy. You know I don't date, so when I'm worked up, I have to take care of myself too." Jen felt the heat from her groin as she said this, and fought the urge to reach down and press her fingers into the soft folds of her burning cunt.

Jerry didn't know what to say, he just sat there looking at Jen, not as his older step-daughter, but as a woman. He couldn't help himself. She was not mad at him, though somehow he thought that might have made all of this easier somehow. She had looked down again, not able to remove her gaze at the outline of his erection.

"I don't know what to say Jen." he finally admitted. "I haven't had these thoughts about you before that I can think of, but for some reason, after my failure earlier when your Mom went to bed, I just couldn't drive my needs away. When you got me that first beer, the view of your ass shot straight to my groin, past any sensible stopping point. I thought then that later tonight I would probably have some naughty fantasies, but when it happened again, admittedly on purpose from my asking you that time, I knew for sure. I haven't looked at you sexually like this before tonight, but I did then, and I haven't been able to really put it out of my mind. I don't know how to explain how a guy's head works, but that's what mine did. I'm so sorry if that is hurtful."

"Oh Jer, it's not hurtful." she said. "It's pretty strange right now, but it's flattering in a weird way too. I haven't ever fantasized about you either, but I am certain after all of this I will tonight when I'm masturbating. You have a beautiful, big cock Jerry. I mean I've been looking at it in your shorts, and it's making my mouth water! I guess I'm trying to say I feel sexy for the first time in a very long time. I should probably be thanking you for that." She laughed a little and Jerry did too. He looked down at her, taking in the shape of her breasts again, nipples swollen in the soft light.

"Well, I guess I should let you sleep on all of this." and stood up. His ever hard cock was pinned now against his leg, and he gasped as the standing motion kept it there. He bent forward slightly and reached into his shorts, pulling it free and straight up. Jen watched intently, catching just a glimpse of the tip as he adjusted the waistband.

He laughed softly "I wasn't going to be able to walk like that."

Jen stared at his crotch now, not trying to look away or appear coy or shy at all any longer.

"Jer".

Jerry turned back toward the bed. "Hey, yeah what?"

"I want to ask you another question. Is that OK?" she asked.

"Yes, of course it is."

Jen pushed herself up the bed a bit, the covers lowering to her waist, and her little titties jiggling as she fell into the pillow.

"Jer, you said you were going to masturbate earlier, and you were fantasizing about me?"

"yes Jen I was. I think we've moved past the point of fooling each other. I am going to be honest with you. When I jerk off in a few minutes, I am going to cum imagining your naked ass right in front of me"

She wasn't shocked at all any longer.

"I thought so." she said. "I want you to know that I love the idea of you jacking off and cumming while fantasizing about me."

She paused, not able to say the words quite yet.

"God, I can't believe I'm saying this." she said. "Jerry, the thought of you stroking yourself and thinking about me." She stared at him. "It's making me really, really hot. I've been trying not to reach down and touch myself, but I'm really wet and I need to do it too."

Looking down at her, Jerry couldn't help but see her breathing harder and squirming slightly under the covers. She was breathing harder, her breasts swelling and falling, her face flushed slightly. Jerry reached down and pushed his throbbing cock down against his leg, under Jen's watchful eyes.

"Jen, this is so hard." he finally said. "I don't know what we're getting in to here. It's exciting, and erotic as hell of course. But I need to finish soon. I'm not going to be able to hold back and stop myself much longer."

"Me either. I don't know how to say it, but I want you to take care of yourself. For you of course, but also for me too."

Jerry reeled slightly. "Jen, what are you saying?" he said softly.

"I want you to jack off for me" she said, almost as a gasp. "I want to watch you pull that big dick out and let me see it, and make yourself cum."

Stunned by her words, Jerry couldn't do anything for a few moments. Then the reality of what she had said hit him squarely. "You want me to jerk off for you?" he asked incredulously. "Really"?

"Yes! Please, will you do it for me?" She went from aggressive to passive in an instant. She was still unsure of herself.

Jerry sat there, mesmerized by her request, aware of firm breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

Holy fuck, he thought. He was so incredibly turned on, so desperate for the attention to his needs. Still, could he really do this?

Jen looked up at him, so desperate and vulnerable at the same time.

"Jen, you know if we do this, we are going to a place we can never come back from?" He asked.

She looked at him, and then at the massive bulge in his shorts. God, was that a wet spot near the head?

"Yes I know that." she finally said, staring directly into his eyes. She pushed the covers further down, just far enough to expose the top part of her panties, but not far enough that he could see her fully. He watched as she slid her right hand downward.

"I still want to though."

Stroking his cock through his shorts, he waited, unsure of what to do.

"Do you really like my butt?" she asked softly. "Would it help you to look at it?"

Holy fuck, did she really ask him that? he thought to himself. He was gripping his cock outside his short now, no longer trying to hide anything. Should he say something?

"Can you take out your penis for me so I can see it?"

"Um?"

"Jerry, would you like to see my ass while you jack off?"

He almost fell over hearing her say it out loud. He didn't know what to say or if he should answer her. He pushed his shorts down and kicked them off, finally setting his big, throbbing cock free just inches from her wide open eyes.

"Jen, I don't know how to say this, but yes I would love to see your ass."

She stared at him intently for a moment, then turned over on her stomach under the covers.

"Do what you like. You can move the covers and look if you want to."

Standing over the bed now, naked and rock hard cock standing proudly out, Jerry reached down to the covers, grasping them in his left hand, and pulled them slowly all the way down to the end of the bed, staring wildly as her plump, round ass and legs came into view. She was wearing a thong that was buried deep in the crease of her ass, but that was about all he could see. He reached down with his right hand and gripped his throbbing cock, stroking slowly and taking the view in fully.

Jen watched him slowly stroking, and asked "Well, do you still like it?"

"You tell me." he said, stepping forward he squeezed the base of his rock hard cock tight, making the head swell even larger and put it close to her face for her to see.

"Mmmm that must be a yes." she said softly, smiling and licking her lips.

Jerry smiled, slowly tugging at the big, purple head. "You have a beautiful, perfect ass." he said. "I am having very naughty thoughts about your ass right now." He reached out, letting his hand fall gently on one cheek and squeezing.

Jen looked up at him, and reached back, pushing his hand away. "Please don't." she said. "I'm sorry, but I don't think we should touch each other."

Jerry groaned, disappointing once again.

"Please don't be mad at me. I want to, believe me, but I'm not ready to go that far yet." Jen turned over to her back, covers now down around her ankles, the soft outline of her lips pressed tightly against her thong panties. Jerry stared and continued the agonizingly slow stroking. Jen's hand slid slowly down to her mound, hips rising to meet it as she closed her fingers over and squeezed. Jen eyes were locked on his hand wrapped tightly around the long shaft of his cock. "I'm sorry Jer, this is so crazy and I don't know where it will end up, but I don't think we should touch each other. Not until we can really think about it first." He moaned, disappointing yet again he thought.

"That doesn't mean we can't do other things for each other."

Intrigued, Jerry asked "What do you mean by other things?"

Jen was stroking through the middle of her panties now, pressing them between her puffy lips.

"Well, we can talk about things we like. Sex things I mean." she giggled. "And we could tell each other what we want to see or do. Like I tell you what I want you to do, and you tell me what you want me to do."

Jerry smiled down at her. "So you be my hands, and I'll be yours right? Like surrogates?"

"Yes."

"I like that idea, but it's going to be hard to not touch you or taste you."

She giggled again. "Yes, it's hard for me too. Literally hard, right next to my lips, and I've been fighting the urge to take you in my mouth, to see how much of your beautiful cock I can get in."

"Do you like doing that? Sucking a penis?"

"I love it. Since we're talking about this, I should tell you I like talking dirty too Jer, so you can say things like 'cock' or 'pussy' or 'cunt'. You're not going to embarrass me or make me mad saying dirty things, it really turns me on. The dirtier it is the more it makes me wet."

"I don't think I've ever been with anyone who liked that, or maybe I didn't know. I like it too I think. I like hearing you say those things."

Jen rubbed her pussy lightly through her panties, her shirt had ridden up to just under her breasts and he noticed she was still wearing her bra. She looked at him and said "So what about you Jer, what turns you on?"

He had stopped stroking and just held his cock straight out in front of him. Too much more and he was going to explode, and he wanted this to last as long as it could.

"I like getting my cock sucked too." He laughed, squeezing the base tightly, he pulled forward slowly, producing a dribble of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. "No touching each other I understand, but just thinking about it, where am I going to cum? Should I go in the bathroom?"

She stared at the droplet at the tip of his dick and licked her lips. "No, not in the bathroom. I want to see your cum shooting out. Actually I want you to cum on me when you are ready to - that's another one of my kinks. I love cum. I like seeing it coming out, or feeling a cock swelling in my mouth and shooting on my tongue. I like it on my body too so I can scoop it up with my fingers and eat it like a dirty girl. No touching, but I want you to cum on me, anywhere you want, and then I want you to watch me eat all of your sticky, gooey spunk."

As she said those things, Jerry felt the familiar swelling in his heavy balls and let go of his cock. 'Please don't cum yet!' his mind yelled. Straight in front of him, his cock surged, bouncing with every pulse.

"What should I do with this?" he asked, showing her the wet tip.

"Give it to me, but no touching." Jen leaned up on her elbow, getting her face under him and stuck out her tongue. He shook a little, and the clear liquid dropped, landing on her tongue. Lying back down, Jerry watched in disbelief as she licked her upper lip, smearing the clear liquid like a gloss.

"Oh fuck." he gasped. "That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen!"

"Mmmmm, that tastes SOOOOO good." Jen still rubbed her slit through her panties, but they were pushed deep between her lips now and he could see the smooth outer lips peaking out.