His dirty step daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else turns you on. Tell me some more."

Jerry thought, how far do I go with this, and mentally decided to let her decide how dirty things would get.

"I like oral sex a lot. I love licking pussies, tasting them."

She moaned softly, pulling her panties tightly into her cuntlips. "tell me how you do it."

Stroking his cock again, he said "I like to lick around the outside, especially when it's shaved and smooth. I like pushing my lips and tongue against the outer lips, then sucking on them." He watched as her eyes closed, and she slowly pulled her panties tight into her mound and then relaxed the pressure, tight again. He concentrated on her pussy lips. "If I was licking your pussy right now, with your panties on, I would do what you are doing. Pull your panties tight between your lips, and then lick and suck on them. I'd have to take off your panties before doing much more."

"Do you want me to take them off now?" she asked.

"No, in a while though."

"OK. I'm trying to not go too fast and cum, but I want to so badly right now. If I leave them on, it'll help me hold off for a while I hope."

"How do you like to be eaten?"

"I like everything. What you said for sure, and I like to have my clit sucked on gently...that works better for me than flipping your tongue on it. I like it when a guy pushes his tongue inside and fucks me with it, and playing with my whole pussy."

"Sounds like we're on the same page for that." he laughed. Jerry had given up on stroking again, he was edging now, getting close then stopping. Jen noticed and asked "Are you close to cumming now?"

"It wouldn't take much now, but I don't want to yet. It will keep building up and I'll just shoot more cum out than normal. You said you like that though, and I can't wait to watch you to eat it all." The dirty talking was working for him too. It made his cock twitch saying the words, and then imagining ropes of cum shooting into her mouth. He groaned softly.

"Are you OK?" she asked, rubbing her inner thighs with both hands.

"Yes, just getting a picture of you eating my cum in my mind."

"I like that too, I hope you shoot a lot. Tell me some more things you like to do in bed. Tell me everything."

"Well, you already know I liked checking out your ass. I like everything about a woman's body, but I'm an ass guy."

"Just looking, or other things?" she asked.

"Both. I Love to look, I like to touch and feel it, spread the cheeks and see everything. I like to put my fingers inside, especially when fucking so I can feel it thrusting in and out. If you let me, or a woman I mean, I like to lick her ass too when I'm going down on her. I'll even push my tongue in her hole. And I like to put my cock inside to."

Jen moaned, slipping her finger inside her panties and pushing it deep into her wet cuntlips.

"I don't like getting my butt fucked all the time, but sometimes. I haven't had much anal sex, and I have to be in the right mood for it. I do cum harder when someone plays with my ass though, so I know I like that part. I even play with my ass when I am masturbating. Do you like having your ass played with too?"

"No one has ever done that, so I'm not sure."

"Good to know. I've had some fantasies about playing with a guy's ass before when I've been really really worked up and horny. I've watched some videos and thought about putting one of my toys in a guy's butt, and they turn me on. What would you think about that?"

"Hmmm I don't know. I would be open to trying it I suppose. If I got to put my cock in her ass, it seems fair." he laughed.

He stroked his cock a bit. "Do you want another taste of my pre-cum?"

"Fuck yes!" she said. "Is there some more?"

"Probably, I'm so close to cumming, it kind of starts flowing then. Let me see." He squeezed from the base again, and started to push up.

"Wait" she said, and moved her head around to the edge of the bed. "Try to drip it in my mouth again...I want to watch it coming out and then catch it."

Jesus, dirty dirty girl he thought, loving every agonizing second of it. "OK, ready?" he asked.

"Yes, do it now"

He stepped up over her and lowered himself slightly, almost to where his huge balls hit her eye, and squeezed again, slowly pulling forward and saw a droplet appear, getting bigger as he pushed forward. Jen watched, mesmerized by the big purple head and saw the clear liquid start to come out.

"Yes..." she moaned softly.

He got closer to the end, but it didn't fall.

"Get it with your finger." He did, pulling his fingertip through the little slit. When he pulled his finger away, Jen leaned up and sucked it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and getting all of it, then sucked his finger like a little cock for a few moments. So fucking hot, he thought to himself.

"Isn't that touching?" he asked.

"Well I think we've touched hands before, and this isn't too different. It's OK"

"I'm glad to hear you say that." he said, "Because I desperately want to taste you and I can't touch you. But you can put your fingers in your pussy for me, and let me taste that way right?"

"Ooooh!" she almost squealed, "Yes we can do that! I want you to taste me too. How do you want me to do it? Should I just put my finger down the slit, or should I put it inside my pussy, and let you taste that?"

She watched his cock twitch over her head, and put both hands over her swollen lips.

"Holy fuck." he mumbled. He didn't dare touch himself. "Both I think. First rub between your lips, and then inside your pussy."

"Mmmmm." she moaned, and reached down to pull her panties down.

"Can you leave those on?"

Puzzled, she said "OK, but why? Don't you want to see?"

"God yes I do, but I want to see what they look like when you're on your knees doggy style first. Sorry, it's a thing for me." he said sheepishly. "I want to see what your ass looks like with just the string of your panties covering it."

Giggling, she said "Yes right, you're a kinky ass man. OK I'll wait" She pulled them back up, and then pulled them to the side, exposing her shaved, meaty outer lips to him. Straightening a finger, she laid it across the slit and pressed down, letting it slip between. She rubbed a couple times, then pulled it out and held it up for him.

Taking her hand, he put her finger to his nose and inhaled deeply, then licked her finger slowly before taking it into his mouth and sucking. Just a hint of her wetness, and it was intoxicating to him.

"Yummm." he said and let go of her hand. She quickly went straight back to her pussy, pressed her finger into the glistening slit and pushed down again. This time she rubbed up and down a few times, then pushed down evern further and slipped it as deep into her hole as she could. She pulled it out and then slid it back in several times.

"It feels so good putting my finger in my cunt. I'm really wet now."

Jerry could see that her finger was now much wetter than before. Jen pulled her finger out and held it up to him, this time shiny and wet with her juices. He loved her light, musky scent and groaned as he sucked her finger into his mouth, licking it and imagining he was burying his tongue inside her and tasting her that way.

"That is so sweet." he moaned, squeezing the head of his cock hard, then letting the blood rush back in. "I wish I could lick you properly."

"Me too." she said. "Do you really like it? Does my pussy taste good to you?"

"Yes! I wish I had you on top of me so I could lick and suck your cunt, and you could suck my cock. I'd love to have you cum on my face while you sucked me."

Jen moaned and pushed a second finger inside her pussy. "That's another thing I like to do. I like it when I'm getting fucked and then he pulls out his dick covered in my pussy juice so I can suck it and taste myself. Then fuck me some more and let me taste it. That's one of my favorite things actually, going back and forth between my pussy and my mouth. I have fantasies about having two guys too, one in my mouth and one fucking me."

Jerry locked that into his imagination. "Do you fantasize about having 2 cocks inside you?"

"You mean like both in my pussy, or in my ass and my pussy?"

"Both. Or either one I mean."

"Yes, I do. I fantasize about both of those. I have some toys at home, and sometimes I get myself off like that, one in my pussy and one inside my ass. What else do you like Jer?"

"I think that's good for now. There's not much I don't like, but we can talk about those things later. Right now, I want to see you, I want to see your beautiful body. I would pull off your shirt and take off your bra, but I can't, so you be my hands. Sit up and take them both off for me, I want to see your titties."

"OK, then you play with your cock and balls too for me. Squeeze your balls. They're really big." She sat up, and pulled her shirt off quickly. Her bra clasp was in the front, and she released it quickly, shedding the plain, not at all sexy garment. Her breasts were smaller than he had thought they would be, about the size of a medium apple, with light colored areola and nipples. Her nipples were little two hard little eraser nubs.

Playing with his heavy balls as instructed, he smiled at her. "Pretty."

"Thank you. They're pretty small!"

"Squeeze them for me. Squeeze your nipples and pull on them a little bit. Make them hard."

She obliged, cupping her little mounds and squeezing in her palms, then pinching and pulling her nipples out several times. It worked, they were rock hard little nubs. His cock ached and he pulled it a few times.

"Can you suck them?" he asked

"Never tried." and then she did try, but found she couldn't. "Nope, they're too tiny. I can't even lick them." she laughed. "Sucking my titties will have to be someone else's job."

"Come lay on the bed Jer. I want to check your body out too."

He did.

"Lay the long way, and let me go look at you. I'm going to get close up, so no funny business trying to make me touch anything." she giggled.

"OK." he laughed back.

"OK, spread your legs a little. I want you to push your dick up straight so I can look at it close." He did that, and she got on her stomach between his legs, resting on her elbows. Her watched her nipples grazing the sheet beneath her. "Do you know how long it is?"

"About 6 1/2 inches I think."

She held up her arm next to it. "Wow, and it's really thick isn't it? As thick as my wrist. Pull on the tip on top so I can see your pee hole."

Weird, he thought and chuckled. "OK, how's that?"

"Good. I like putting my tongue in the little slot when I'm sucking. You shave your balls - I like that too. Can you make more of your yummy stuff come out?"

"Pre-cum? Yes I think so. I might have to jack off a little first."

"Mmmm." she said. "That's perfect, I want you to be my hands and play with your balls while you jerk your big dick in front of my face. Do it until you feel like you want to cum, then stop and just hold it up."

He started to stroke slowly and steadily.

"That's good." she said. "Hold it tighter so the skin slides with your hand." He did, lightly touching his swollen balls with his fingertips. "Now do it looser, so your hand goes over it but the skin doesn't move with it. Yes, like that." The change let his loosened hand slide further up and brush over the head. It felt incredible - he was going to have to remember that trick.

"I'm getting closer, I should probably stop." he said.

"OK, just push it up and let me see." He did and she watched as his cock pulsed with every heartbeat. "I love your cock. Can you see if there's any pre cum now please?" He squeezed again, this time a big dollop came out, and dribbled down the underside of his pulsing shaft. He used his finger and scooped to catch it, then offered it to her. She licked it and then said "Hold your cock like that and close your eyes." He did, and felt her suck his finger into her wet mouth, slowly and steadily sucking it in and out. "Imagine that me sucking your finger is really me sucking your cock. Taking it deep in my mouth and back out, pushing my tongue into the tip, then sucking your balls while I tug on you."

Fuck, it seemed so real somehow.

"Pull your knees back for me so I can see your ass. Now spread'em" she giggled.

He followed her orders. He felt her hot breath under his sack. "I haven't ever licked a guys butthole." she said matter of factly. "I think I would try it as long as we were both clean out of the shower. You said you like to do that to women, do you like it when someone does it to you?"

"Yes, definitely clean first. No one has ever done that to me so I don't know. I think I would though."

"How about a finger or something else?"

"Also don't know. Have you done that?"

"A few times. I had a boyfriend in college who liked it, especially just before he was going to shoot. I really liked feeling the pulsing there when he shot his cum. It was like I could feel it start before it actually started."

"Interesting. Maybe we'll have to try that."

"Maybe when you are ready to cum, you can put your finger in your ass and feel it and tell me if you like it" she said with a grin.

"The way things have gone so far, why not. OK, are you done exploring, or do you have anything else to check out?" he chuckled.

"No, I'm good."

"OK good, now it's my turn. Get up and lean over me, I want you to let your titties hang over my face and watch you play with them a little bit."

Jen got up and crawled up to his side, then leaned over him letting her tits drop just above his face. He gripped his cock and started stroking up and down.

"I would love to suck them." he said. "Play with your nipples for me."

"How would you do it?"

"I would rub them in light little circles to start, and when they started getting harder, I'd squeeze them and pull on them. I'd probably do it too hard." he laughed.

"Yes, all guys do that too hard." she said laughing back, tugging at her now hard nipples. "There's a time and place for that, usually when I say 'pinch my nipples hard'." she laughed again.

He laughed, but this was incredibly hot. He was getting closer to cumming again and backed off. Easy he thought.

"OK, that's good. Now I want you to get on your knees with your head all the way down, and stick your ass way up."

"OK." she said quietly and did as she was told. He sat up and got behind her close where he could see her. Her ass spread wide which he loved, nothing hidden and everything exposed. Her thong was pulled high in the front, so the back string fell down across her ass and into her pussy lips before the little triangle appeared and covered the rest.

"Beautiful." he said. "Now reach under and pull your panties tight so they're between your lips." She did.

"Do you like me this way?" she asked.

"Yes, very much." he answered with a little rasp in his voice. He was on his knees, jerking his cock and staring at her heart shaped ass.

"Take your panties off now, I want to see all of you." She did so quickly, getting them down to her calves. "You can take them the rest of the way off." she said to him, muffled into the sheet.

He did and then looked at her again, staring at her little pink asshole and visibly wet slit. "Arch your back and spread your knees out more." he grunted. She did, and he watched as her pussy lips parted slightly letting her inner labia open. "I want to put my tongue inside your pussy so fucking bad."

Jen moaned softly into the sheet.

"Reach back with your hands, and spread your pussy open for me now."

She did, and he jerked erratically, watching her large inner lips open wide, exposing her wet hole. The little nub of her clit was sticking out prominently. "OK, use one hand to keep your pussy spread, and play with your clit with the other hand. But don't cum yet, I'm not finished exploring."

"Mmmm OK. Please keep talking dirty to me. As dirty as you want. Do you like my pussy? Can you see inside, how wet I am? Are you playing with your big, hard cock too?"

"Fuck" he muttered. "Fuck yes baby, your little pussy is wet and open, and I can see inside you a little. I like watching it squeezing while you're rubbing your clit. Your ass is doing that too. It's so fucking hot watching you."

Jen rubbed a little faster, moaning. "I'm so fucking hot, my cunny needs to be filled up and fucked so badly."

"Then reach behind and put your fingers in your pussy. Start with one, then two, and then three - I want to see your pussy lips pulling in and out while you finger fuck your tight hole."

"Yes. Oh that's good - keep talking like that!" Jen did, quickly shoving her fingers in and out, making little wet sounds. His cock was so hard it almost hurt.

"I'm getting close. I'm going to cum pretty soon if I keep doing this." she moaned.

"I love watching your inner lips. They're stretched around your fingers and slipping in and out with them. I can imagine how they would look around my cock. Pull your fingers out and stick them out so I can suck your pussy juice off them." She pulled them out with a wet squish, and he sucked them one at a time. "Do that some more. Finger fuck your pussy then let me taste." He jerked slowly, and she fingered herself more, stopping now and then so he could suck on her fingers.

"I have some more pre-cum."

Jen layed forward and started to turn "OK, I want you to get it in my mouth."

"I love that, but not this time. I want you to do something else with it. Get back on your knees again. Arch your back and get your ass up high."

"OK." she said, "Anything you want."

He stood up over her. "Reach back again with your hands, but this time, I want you to spread your ass for me. Spread it and show me your little pink asshole. See how open you can make it for me, and I'm going to let my pre-cum dribble on it."

"Oh my God." Jen shuddered and moaned. She reached back and pulled her cheeks wide, making her pussy gape open and stretching her little hole. "Keep telling me what to do. Dirty - keep saying dirty things like that." she begged.

"That looks so fucking hot. Your cunt is and wet and it keeps tightening up, but it's open like you just got fucked really hard. And your asshole is perfect - it needs to be licked and played with."

"Yesssss." she moaned.

"Do you like spreading your holes for me? Does it make you feel dirty and slutty?"

"Uh huh." Jen whimpered.

"Good. I like it too. I love your body. Your hot pussy tastes so good, and you have a pretty little asshole. I'd like to play with it, rub it and slide my fingers in and out. I'd like to lick your ass and push the tip of my tongue against it and fuck it that way. I want to watch you cum this way, spread open so I can see your pussy and asshole contracting with your orgasm."

"I want to cum so bad now. Please, can I cum for you?"

"Soon. I'm going to squeeze some pre-cum out now and get your butthole all wet and shiny. No touching, but I'm going to be really close, imagining I just pulled my cock out of you and am about to cum all over your holes."

"Fuck. Fuck yes, do it. Cum on me. Oh God, I felt it I think?" she said as a drop fell just above and slowly dripped down to her quivering, spread asshole.

"Yes, that was it." He knelt down behind her again. "Now, I want you to play with your pussy again, and use a finger on your other hand to rub that wet pre-cum on your asshole. Get it nice and wet like your pussy." Jen quickly did both, her left hand rubbing quickly over her burning clit, and using the middle finger of the right, she started rubbing it across her slippery rosebud. This was something she did often masturbating, and she knew it was going to make her cum.

Between sharp little gasps, she told him "I'm going to cum soon doing this. It feels so fucking good."

"OK do it like a dirty little slut. I want to watch you make yourself cum now. I'm jerking my cock watching you, almost close enough to lick your cunt. Give me your finger so I can get it wet, and I want you to put it deep in your ass for me."