His dirty step daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes. Need to cum." she gasped. He sucked her middle finger, getting it slick with saliva, then leaned back, tugging the throbbing head of his cock. "I'm getting close to cumming too, but now I want you to do it for me. Make yourself cum for me now."

Jerry jerked his cock wildly as she thrust her finger inside her tiny hole, her other hand almost a blur gliding over her wet clit. She was breathing in little huffs and with a sudden jolt, she whimpered and he watched as her orgasm overcame her, pussy contracting, body shaking. She pulled her finger out, and he watched as her little hole squeezed and opened. She whimpered softly into the sheet.

"Fuck. Cum for me, it's so fucking hot watching. I wish I could suck your pussy right now, licking up all your sweet juices. I'm going to cum soon too. Do you want to watch me cum now?"

Collapsing forward, she turned over on her back still breathing heavily. "Yes, I want to watch you. Do it for me, shoot your hot cum all over me. You can do it in my mouth or on my face if you want. Or somewhere else?"

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes. You can't put your cock in me though, and not in my mouth. You have to try to aim it if you do that."

Jerking steadily, heavy balls pulled tight. "I won't, but I want to cum all over your juicy, pussy, and then I want to watch you get all my cum with your fingers so you can eat taste it with your pussy juice at the same time. Is that OK?" he asked.

"God yes, that's perfect." she gasped.

"Pull your knees back and reach down and spread your lips for me. I'm going to cum on them, and on your clit. Do it quick, I can't hold off any more!"

She pulled her knees back and reached for her pussy as he moved in front of her. She spread her hands and pulled her cunt and ass open for him. "Look at my cunt. Pretend you just pulled your fat, hard cock out of me and cum all over my fucking hole!" Jerry slowed down and grasped his cock just below the head , tugging with quick little jerks. Almost there. "Wait, give me your finger. Put it in my mouth!" He did and she sucked it, getting it slick as he did for her. "Put your finger in your ass and cum for me!" Jerry reached down under his balls, and pressed his finger slowly in, gasping loudly as the pressure on his prostate made him shake wildly, almost falling on her.

"OK fuck fuck...oh.. fuck" His cock convulsed wildly, and he had an odd erotic sensation as his asshole tightened over his finger, making him lurch forward slightly, and then he started to cum. He held the head tightly, letting the pressure build and released it, the first thick rope of semen flying over her spread pussy and landing across her stomach, right breast and neck. Pointing down, he shook as his cock throbbed, pumping several heavy streams on her pussy and fingers. More cum than he could ever remember shooting.

Jen felt the first hot stream hit her belly and looked down, watching the thick swollen cock erupting all over her. "Oh yes. Yes, cum for me. Cum all over my fucking pussy! I can feel it, so hot and slippery. Fuck, I need to cum too...oh God...fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she moaned softly and slammed two fingers in and out of her wet, cum soaked hole, rubbing her clit roughly. "Hot. Fuck...cumming...cum ahhhhhh" Jerry watched as she writhed below him, spasming with another orgasm, her fingers plunging inside her. He moved up on the bed near her head, and leaned over her, squeezing his cock and dribbling the rest of his cum in to her open mouth while she stared up at him. He sat back slightly as his shaking body relaxed. Jen still had her fingers in her pussy, and was trying to catch her breath.

Finally spent, all he could say was "Holy fuck."

Jen looked at him, still a little dazed. "Wow, there's so much. That was so good - your cum tastes good. My pussy is still squeezing my fingers."

"So that was good?"

"Oh my God! I've never done anything like this before with anyone. I don't know if I can just fuck anymore after this." She pulled her fingers out finally, holding them where she could see. "You came a lot!" she said, pulling her fingers up to her mouth. Locking eyes with him, she licked and sucked his sticky white sperm from them. "I'd love for you to do that again, but shoot it all over my face and in my mouth. But I'm still going to eat all of your cum now. All of it off my pussy lips and clit. Did any drip inside my pussy? I want that too - you might have to watch me push my fingers in and out to make sure I don't miss any. I want you to watch me eating all of that hot delicious cum. Would you like that? Would that make you get hard again?"

"Holy fuck, if you keep talking like that, I'm not going to get hard, you're going to get another load!"

"That's the idea Jer. I want you to jerk your big cock off and shoot it all over my face and in my mouth next time. I want you to feed me your gooey sperm and make me eat it up like a dirty little slut."

To be continued.....