His Dominance Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. Thank you Daddy!" Her voice was a growl, like a wild animal. It was gruff.

SMACK! "Please fuck me Daddy! OH YES! THANK YOU DADDY!" Her body unleashed. She had never orgasmed without something stimulating her, rubbing her or entering her. She rubbed her thighs together, squeezing them. She felt her body tense. She felt all of her muscles contract. Letting out a low moan she wanted to see him, his face, feel his touch, feel his body against hers. She had never experienced anything like this before.

All of her senses were heightened. She could smell him, sense him, watching her. She wanted to be able to caress herself, squeeze her breasts, and twist her nipples. Now it was her drug, she was an addict. She craved more, wanted more, desired more.

"Please spank me again Daddy." She moaned. He complied. He struck her again.

SMACK!

"Thank you Daddy." She groaned from her the pit of her stomach.

SMACK!

"Oh Yes Daddy. You know what I like Daddy."

SMACK!

"Oh My God Daddy." She was on the verge on another one when he struck her for the last time.

"That is enough for the first day." He said as he placed the strip back on the wall. He allowed her time to get herself together. He untied her arms and wrapped her in a blanket. He picked her up and carried her in other room. Her body was trembling as he took the blanket off her. He gently, caringly placed her in the shower and turned it on. The water was warm and felt good against her body. He stripped down and got in the shower with her. He took the nozzle and rinsed her body.

First, he shampooed her hair, taking the time to make sure her hair was good and soapy. He then rinsed her hair, making sure he got all of the soap out. Next, he conditioned it, trying to get conditioner on every strand. He let the conditioner set on her hair. He grabbed a sponge, covered it with body wash and began to gently wash her body. He was very gentle with her. The complete opposite of how he was earlier. Treating her as if she was an infant. He made sure he washed every inch of her body. He rinsed the conditioner from her hair, just as he had with the shampoo. Making sure to rinse everything from her body.

Just as he had washed and rinsed her, he proceeded to dry her off her body. He took care not to aggravate the marks he had made on her ass. He inspected her to make sure he had not broken the skin. He had not. He put ointment on the marks to help them heal properly. He did not want to then to appear as abuse.

Once he was done, he wrapped her in a thick black terry cloth robe. It felt good against her skin. As before, he picked her up and carried her to the bed in the main room. He gently placed her on the bed.

"You may remove the robe with you like and get beneath the covers if you like." He said. His voice had changed. It now sounded warm and inviting, welcoming to her. It comforted her. She removed the robe and climbed under the covers. The bed was cool to her sensitive skin. She sheets were satin or silk, she could not tell for sure. They were all black. She let herself relax. He removed his robe and climbed into bed with her. He spooned up next to her, holding her close and tight, not too tight.

"This is called the after care. It is the time where the Dominate, me, takes care of the submissive, you. We will snuggle, cuddle, and pleasure each other until you are ready to leave." He whispered in her ear.

"Yes Daddy." She replied in a whisper. She snuggled back against him as he held her. Just like the first night they had made love, she felt a sense of comfort. She felt secure and safe. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Baby. Baby, you need to wake up," John said in a calm, quiet voice. Jessica was in a daze. She had forgotten where she was.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"A couple of hours, I think. I am not sure. As you can see, there are not any clocks in here." John replied. Jessica rolled over on her back so she was looking up at him.

"How long have you had this place?" Jessica asked.

"About 4 years. It was my grandparent's house. I just made some improvements."

"I see that. I like the improvements." Jessica said. The room was brighter now. She got a good look at everything in what was becoming her favorite place.

His Room of Pleasure and Pain

As she looked around the room, she got a good look at all the things he had for pleasure and pain. The rack appeared to be six and a half feet tall and six feet wide. It was made out of eight-inch square wooden beams. The stain on it gave it a dark brown finish. It appeared rough on the surface. It was actually smooth to the touch, almost slick.

Iron straps were placed evenly across the top as well as down the sides. Each strap had a thick iron ring welded to it. All of the ironwork appeared as if it came from the Middle Ages, rough, thick and black. However, like the wood, it was smooth to the touch. There were not any jagged edges.

Chains hung from the two of the top corners straps. Two chains were also attached at the bottom of the post, one on each side. Each chain had an "S" hook at the top to connect it to the black iron strap. Like the straps, the chain gave the appearance of rough Middle Aged wrought iron, black and course. Like everything else on the rack, it was just an appearance.

He had learned, the hard way, that rough meant injuries, unintended injuries, happened to the users. He had found that out the hard way. Injuries meant trips to the urgent care center or hospital emergency room. Twice he had to take a submissive to receive medical attention. That took all the fun out of the Domination experience. Both resulted in questions that HAD to be answered and explained to the attending doctors and nurses.

At the other end of the chains were leather cuffs with a buckle. These could be attached to either the wrist or the ankle, depending on the preference of the user. One chain had a cuff that appeared to be big enough to around someone's neck, if needed. John told Jessica that he had always wanted to use it. He never had and wondered if she would try on it. She politely declined.

The four-poster bed was made out of the same eight inch-square timbers. The top was covered in a black velvet or velour cloth that draped down over the sides about a foot on each side. Sheer black curtains that draped down from a railing along the inside of the top side timbers were tied at each corner post. The curtains were sheer enough to let in light from the room even when it was dimly lit.

The bed was assembled from notching the posts then connected them together with counter sunk bolts. Across the top of the bed, underneath the canopy were two beams that divide the top into four sections. Like the rest of the bed, the beams were connected by being notched in the middle and connected by black counter sunk bolts. In the very center of these beams was a large silver eyehook. It gleamed against the dark colors that surrounded it. Similar to the rack, straps were placed at the top of each post as even with the mattress. The headboard was padded and covered with dark leather that matched the color of the bed frame. A faux fur comforter on the bed covered black satin sheets; black satin pillowcases covered the four pillows on the bed. The bed was pushed against the back wall. Each side of the bed had a simple wooden nightstand.

Across the beam above the head and foot of the bed were bands or straps of iron just like the ones on the rack. They were evenly spaced with iron rings welded to them. Chains, similar to the ones on the rack, hung from each corner of the bedposts. They were secured to the posts, waiting and ready to be used. The walls on either side of the bed were lined with different pleasure and pain devices. Each item was neatly placed in its own spot on the wall. The items were placed as it they were on display in a museum. A museum of items used for domination and submission, pleasure and pain.

"What will you do with all this stuff when you decide to sell it?" Jessica asked.


12