His Dreamgirl's Cheer Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't scared of the old man, if anything, she seemed agitated and excited.

The ugly old man stood still, taking it all in, bathing in her anger and raking his eyes up and down Kim's passion-tense body, admiring every twitch and quiver, every gesture and flick of the blonde hair, every nuance of her lovely form. Her words merely floated through him. His large hairy hands clenched and unclenched as Kim leaned closer and closer to him, as if resisting the urge to grab her.

Jenny gasped and opened her mouth to scream as the old man suddenly grabbed Kim's slender arms and pushed her against a concrete retaining wall, but she held off when she saw the expression on her friend's face. It went from surprise to elation in the blink of an eye... like a wish fulfilled, a desire satisfied.

Kim's lips twitched as she tried to suppress of smile of triumph then the corners of her mouth turned down in apparent displeasure and she began to berate the old man again, though she made no attempt to break away from his grip or knee him in the groin.

What the hell was going on here? Who was this guy? What was he to Kim? And why wasn't she fighting the creep? If anything, she seemed to enjoy the old creep's sudden assault.

The old man leaned in towards Kim's face. Jenny could almost see his foul breath wash over her friend's face but all she saw was Kim's nostrils flare as if desperate to inhale his breath into her.

They were such absolute and complete opposites. Kim was young, blonde, vibrant and beautiful and looked even more youthful in her cheerleading uniform and the old man was fat, gross, balding and ugly as a troll. Yet there was an undeniable attraction between them that seemed to burn as bright as the sun. She could almost see sparks flying between them. They were drawn to each other like magnets. Jenny couldn't help but see and wonder at it.

She watched the old man press his flabby belly against her friend, he'd let go of one of her arms and his hand was at her face, gently tracing her lower lip with his thumb while his other hand slid up and down her arm, lingering on her wrist and the tender inside of her elbow.

Kim grew quiet and her face had a look of both dread and excited expectation.

The old man trailed his fingertips along Kim's cheek, gently pulled her earlobe, traced the curve of her ear then slipped his fingers through her hair. He held her head and gently drew her face to his.

Jenny saw Kim tense up and turn her face away, but he angrily gripped her chin and turned her to him again. His other hand had stopped rubbing her arm and was wrapped around her narrow waist, pulling her slender trembling form tightly against his fat bulky frame.

She could see the lump in the ugly old man's pants press against Kim's loins and would swear on a stack of bibles that the beautiful cheerleader, the captain of the squad, by far the prettiest and most desired girl in school pressed back and churned her hips against him.

Then he kissed her.

Jenny gasped. She'd expected the old monster to drive in, shoving his tongue down Kim's throat and drowning her in spit and face grease, but he didn't. His lips were thick and he seemed to know how to use them. He brushed her lips with his, featherlike and brief. Kim opened her mouth and gasped. She'd obviously enjoyed the feeling.

Jenny held her breath in astonishment. What the fuck was going on here? Was the world going fucking crazy? Were super-hot girls hooking up with disgusting old men now? Was this a normal thing?

She felt her own breathing speed up as she watched the old man trace his lips along the path his fingers had followed only moments before. She saw him take Kim's earlobe between his lips and pull it, all while blowing warm air in her ear.

She saw Kim tremble in his arms. Her own arms had unconsciously risen and now rested on the old man's shoulders. Her lips were curled up in a beatific smile and her head twisted and turned as the sensations his lips elicited from her ears traveled up and down the length of her body.

Jenny watched in heated amazement as the two figures, crisscrossed with moving light and shadow, churned and ground against each other in a passionate embrace. She was both revolted and excited.The scene was so hot she could barely contain her hand from slipping down to her groin and fingering herself to the incredibly hot spectacle happening right before her wide startled eyes.

She watched the old man release Kim's earlobe, trailing soft lips back to the girl's gasping and panting mouth. She didn't turn away from him when he kissed her this time, and this time his kiss wasn't gentle and sweet.

Head twisting and striving against the other, mouths open and tongues entwined, the pair kissed desperately and passionately.

To Jenny it seemed as if the rest of the world ceased to exist around them.

She saw Kim's hands clawing at the old man's shoulders, drawing him closer to her while he kept his hand at her head and his other roamed her uniform clad body, squeezing her large proud breasts and tracing the contours of her waist, hips, ass and slim trembling thighs.

Their passion was electric and contagious. Jenny felt flushed and hot and knew her panties were soaked with her arousal. She saw Kim wrap a long golden leg around the hideous old fat man's leg, drawing her loins into closer contact to the throbbing erection tenting his pants obscenely.

She watched their kiss continue for what seemed like eons and then the old man broke their intense lip-lock and traced his lips and tongue down Kim's neck to the hollow of her throat, where he kissed and sucked the delicate skin.

Kim squirmed against him, biting her lower lip to keep from crying out, one hand tangled in his thin gray hair and the other reaching to rub the hard bulge he hunched against her.

Jenny watched them, aroused beyond measure at the carnal sight of two such complete opposites pawing at each other like beasts in heat.

She watched the old man kneel at Kim's feet, reach under her pleated skirt, hook his fingers on her spankies waistband and yank them down panties and all. She saw Kim staring down at him with moist lips parted and chest heaving in excitement.

Were they aware that anyone could walk down here and catch them? Did they care? Was that the reason they were so fucking excited and going at it like animals?

The old man pulled her shorts and underwear down to her ankles, took one of Kim's dainty feet in his hand, lifted it, pulled down the ankle-high sock and kissed her ankle, trailed kisses up the inside of her calf, to the back of her knee, and then kissed and nibbled on her inner thigh. Then he laid her leg on his shoulder, gripped a perfect ass cheek in each hand and brought her churning, gyrating pussy towards his mouth.

Jenny bit her palm and thrust a fist against her crotch, putting pressure against her own loins which were churning in unconscious imitation of Kim's horny motions.

She edged closer, staying in the shadows, wanting, needing to see more. The crowd beyond surged, shadows crossed and re-crossed. Light then dark, light then dark.

The old man's tongue was buried deep in Kim's pussy and the tip of his thick bulbous nose was pushing down and rubbing back and forth on her red and swollen clit. He ravaged her pussy like a deranged maniac. His large hairy hands gripped her ass under her pleated cheerleading skirt, lifting her slobbering pussy to his face with unconscious strength.

Jenny was close enough to hear the slurping, slobbering sounds coming from the old man's mouth on the young girl's savaged pussy, and the whines and yelps of pleasure coming from Kim's trembling lips. Her leg quivered and she would have fallen if the old hadn't had such a powerful grip on her clenching and unclenching ass cheeks.

Kim looked about ready to scream, but brought one of the hands clutching the old man's shoulder to her mouth and bit her palm hard enough to draw blood. The cords in her neck stood out in stark relief as she threw her head back, clenching her teeth and shaking like a storm-driven tree.

Jenny knew Kim was in the throes of a massive orgasm. The leg holding her up shook and the muscles quivered, her chest heaved and her hips churned against the old man's face in a steady unrelenting pace.

The old man didn't let up. Just when Jenny saw Kim's climax nearing its conclusion, the old man did something to force another muscle-quivering orgasm through her body. Three, four, five, six times he drove her to her peak, until she could barely stand and he was holding nearly her entire body weight in his hands.

Finally, he pulled away from her now wet and sloppy pussy, his heavily-jowled face shiny with her juices and lowered her other foot from his shoulder to the ground, but not before he planted half a dozen gentle nipping kisses on the inside of her soft quivering thigh.

Jenny couldn't believe her eyes.

If this is what it's like watching a porno then she'd been missing out. This had to be the hottest thing she'd ever seen in her entire life... and it wasn't over!

She watched the old man stand up, stare deep into the groaning girl's blue eyes then kiss her again, gently and tenderly, as the lover he obviously was and Kim responded in kind. The old man's hands trailed up and down Kim's trembling body while they leaned against each other.

Jenny knew they were speaking but she was too far to hear, the sound of the crowd above and the football game going on beyond drowned everything away.

The old man apparently asked her something and she saw Kim nod her head in assent then he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and drew out a thick, heavily veined cock. It was angry purple and shiny wet with precum.

Jenny saw Kim's delicate fingers wrap around its girth and pump it several times before aiming it unerringly at her steaming hot pussy. No condom? No problem, apparently.

Kim wrapped a leg behind the old man's thigh and he gripped her ass cheeks in both hands again then he sank himself to the hilt inside Kim's willing wet cunt in one savage thrust, his thick pulsing cockhead slipping easily between her pink and swollen buttery lips.

Jenny heard Kim's keen of pleasure before she brought her bloody hand back up to her mouth to keep herself from screaming in passion and joy.

Kim kept her hand pressed against her mouth as the old man drove his thick hard cock into her with desperate savage lust. There was no holding back, there was no taking it easy and there was no taking his time. He was driving like a madman to the finish line. His fat body jiggled and shook as he humped into her urgently, ferociously and seemingly tirelessly.

Jenny knew as a fact that the old man wasn't going to pull out when he came. The desperate and unrestrained lust in his face and in Kim's passion-twisted face spoke for themselves.

He pumped harder and faster, blowing air out of his nose like a thundering bellows. Jenny watched her friend's blonde ponytail bounce, her head bob and her body quiver at each of the old man's ferocious thrusts. The old man's pants slowly slid down his skinny legs as he humped and thrust his fat hips. Kim clutched his pimpled ass cheeks as they clenched and unclenched in his unrelenting pummeling.

Kim's eyes were open wide and through some weird coincidence of light and positioning happened to meet her own just as the old man came deep inside her. His orgasm triggered Kim's own and her eye contact with Jenny drove it to an even higher level.

The strange couple churned and twisted together, groaning and whining deep in their throats as they came, while the football game roared to life beyond the steel and concrete walls. Apparently their team had scored a touchdown at the exact same moment the three of them orgasmed.

Kim kept her eyes on Jenny as the old man lifted his head and kissed her ruby red lips, swollen from their previous passionate kisses. He turned to see what she was staring at and caught sight of another cheerleader crouching in the shadows between the kiosks.

He turned back to Kim but he didn't pull out of her, his cock was still throbbing and pulsing as jets of his cum continued to shoot deep into her. Instead, he kissed her lips over and over, muttering into her mouth and clutching her ass possessively.

Finally, he pulled his softening cock out of her and stepped back, panting with exertion. He waddled over to a pile of stuffed blocking dummies, pulled up and secured his pants and sat down to catch his breath, watching as Kim motioned the other girl over.

While Jenny walked cautiously towards her, Kim bent down and picked up her spankies, peeled her panties from them and tossed them to the old man then stood with her feet spread wide. Jenny saw her friend's stomach muscles tense and contract then watched as a thick viscous glob of the old man's white semen came out of her in a torrent to fall in a puddle on the concrete floor.

"Yeah. That just happened," Kim said as Jenny stepped close. She sounded matter of fact and unrepentant.

Jenny just stared at her in a mixture of amazement, revulsion and not a little awe.

"I don't know what that was all about, but that was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life," she said breathlessly, glancing at the old man with newfound interest. He was still repulsive and super creepy, but...

"We need to get back out there," Kim said, very businesslike. "Will you please keep this to yourself and we'll talk about this after the game?"

Her pleading eyes were desperate and frightened as they stared into Jenny's, inside she was quivering like jelly, frightened of what may come next, but to all outward appearances she was cool and collected.

Jenny nodded and watched as Kim wiped herself with an old towel the old man found lying around, pulled on her spankies, kissed the old man one final time and walked back to the field.

Jenny watched her the whole time, her mind spinning but her body relaxed after such an amazing orgasm. Nowhere near as good as Kim's more than half dozen orgasms but she felt relatively relaxed and at peace with the world.

Kim couldn't seem to meet her eyes but otherwise she was calm and collected. It's almost as if she'd expected the world to fall apart around her and was ready for the dominoes to fall any minute.

When they finally rejoined the squad, Jenny caught her eye, nodded and winked at her reassuringly.

She had no intention of telling everyone what she'd seen. After what she'd just experienced, she was more than a little interested in sampling the old man herself and besides, she could use this to her advantage. She knew Kim would do anything to keep this from getting out.

The two of them jumped right in during one of the squad's regular routines and the night carried on as if nothing had happened. Both girls occasionally glanced up into the bleachers to see the ugly old man sitting in his customary spot watching Kim intently with a small sardonic smile on his thick lips.

---------------------------------------

The rest of the night went on as it had for previous other games, though Kim had a hard time keeping up on one or two of their dance routines. She was exhausted after nearly 45 minutes of sex and mind-blowing orgasms under the bleachers.

Kim wondered what she should do about her disgusting old neighbor.

God, but he could fuck like it was nobody's business.

She melted like chocolate at his kiss and his cock... its length, its thickness, its shape, the softness of its skin... it was as if it had been made specifically for her, to pleasure her to orgasm after orgasm.

How had he learned to play her body like a virtuoso? He could make her sing, or hoot, or yodel. Sex with him was beyond anything she'd ever experienced... and this time she hadn't been drunk.

Doing it with all those people around and then getting caught right at the end as she came, had made the experience one of the most exciting and satisfying of her life. David had made her cum hard before, but never as when she came with him under the bleachers. She could chalk that up as the best one ever.

What now though? Would Jenny hold it over her head? Would she blab it out to everyone? She'd never been mean-spirited before. Stuck up? Sometimes. Self-absorbed? Most of the time. Mean? No.

She asked Jenny for a ride home. She still didn't own a car. She was probably the only senior in her class who didn't own one. Her mom and dad kept insisting she get a job and pay for it herself.

At the end of the night, once the parking lot was deserted, Kim and Jenny threw their bags in the trunk and sat in uncomfortable silence inside her little blue hybrid, with the ac cooling their exhausted young bodies.

Jenny looked sternly at her friend and was the first to speak.

"I want you to tell me how all this got started and don't leave a thing out," Jenny said.

Kim looked at her uncertainly. Shame, embarrassment and defiance raced themselves across her delicate lovely features.

"I'm not going to tell anybody, I just want to know," she said. "I mean that was pretty wild but mostly I never thought of someone like that as your type."

Kim laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah. Me neither," she said. "But you saw what he did. How good it was. How good he was at it."

Kim started her story hesitantly but before long it poured out of her like a torrent, all the wound up angst, the uncertainty, the shame, the remorse and most of all the pleasure. She even told her about the marathon masturbation sessions that wore her toy's battery out so many times, all while fantasizing about the nasty fat old man.

"How much did you see tonight?" Kim asked.

"All of it," she said after a brief pause. She saw no reason to lie.

"I overheard your conversation with the chubby boy and followed you to make sure you were alright," Jenny said. "I saw you arguing with the old creep and then things got... hot."

Her last word came out in a whisper.

Kim sighed ponderously.

"What am I going to do, Jenny? And what if he got me pregnant? I'm not on birth control and this is the third time we've done it," she said despairingly and, sobbing, dropped her face into her hands.

Jenny patted her shoulder comfortingly and then raised her chin with a slim finger so Kim could look her in the eyes.

"I kinda came up with an idea that might cheer you up a little, though," she said. "I thought of it after I saw you..."

She motioned at the bleachers.

"I hope you don't mind," she said hesitantly.

Kim dropped her face to her hands again.

Jenny raised her face again.

"Look, this is what we'll do..." and she laid out her plan.

Problems not quite forgotten but set aside briefly, Kim nodded as Jenny talked, making changes as needed depending on the persons or situations, until they figured out how to proceed.

Part 2

Kiss the Troll

Feeling a little better, even though the solution Jenny proposed still involved David, her biggest problem, got Kim excited at the prospect.

The cheer squad had three new members they had to confirm through a private initiation ceremony. It usually involved some harmless hazing so the new girls would remember the occasion.

Their plan was to get them to David's house, strip them down to their underwear while blindfolded. When they took the blindfolds off all at the same time, they would see their captain standing in her underwear next to them with her neighbor David standing before them checking them out.

A month ago, the prospect of David seeing her in her underwear would have revolted and appalled her, but after everything that had happened, she didn't blink an eye at it. He'd seen her fully naked. Hell, he'd fucked her several times. She may even now be carrying his child in her belly.

The though sent a shiver of arousal and dread flooding through her, she vanished it immediately.