His Dreamgirl's Cheer Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure continued to build and then she gripped his head, pulled his mouth from her nipple with a pop and kissed him deeply and soulfully. David smelled and tasted himself on her lips, lips that only moments before had been stretched tightly around his cock's veined girth.

Then she broke their kiss and lifting herself almost completely off him until only barest tip of his swollen flanged head rested stretching her entrance, she leaned into his ear.

"I think I'm pregnant," she said and dropped her full weight down onto his cock, letting him sink deeper into her than he or anyone else had ever been.

His mind went blank and his body spasmed in orgasm. Kim gasped into David's mouth as he came and she joined him less than a split second later as the pressure that had built while she rode him hit the tipping point and she churned and rocked against him as a titanic orgasm roiled through her body like a force of nature.

David pulled the girl tight against him and gasped into her sweet mouth, kissing her, wanting her, needing her and sent rope after thick rope of semen deep into the very core of her, his cock so deep its tip pressed against her cervix.

He gripped her waist and leaned her back so he could look down between their bodies at their intimate connection, between his fat flabby belly and her toned golden one. At that one very moment, they were as one, as close as it was possible for two people to be.

Her loins ground against him in the final throes of her orgasm.

"I told you, you're mine!" he panted into her mouth as he gave one last convulsive heave against her.

She leaned her forehead against his and rested her arms on his heaving shoulders.

"And you're mine," she gasped weakly, her hot sweet breath washing over his face like warm honey.

Kim lay limply against him, leaning on his flabby chest and running her fingers absently through the wiry hair growing on his shoulders like a pelt. She was relaxed and comfortable. His now soft cock was still inside her and his hands roamed her slender back and cupped her firm round heart-shaped ass.

A knock at the door startled them from their reverie.

"Kim, are you coming back out here or what?" came Jenny's voice came from the other side of the door, muffled by the sound of the music and the chattering girls.

"Give me a few minutes," she shouted back.

They dressed hurriedly. David found an old cleaning rag in his desk and handed it to Kim.

She took it gratefully and used it to wipe the soggy mess her loins had become then she pulled on her panties and spankies, fixed her hair and was ready to face her team. She didn't have to fix her makeup. None of them wore any on practice days.

When Kim opened the door, sound washed over her like a physical thing. Music came from the TV which showed an open Spotify app. Someone had rummaged through David's basement or garage and found enough fold out chairs to seat everyone.

Kim turned as Allyson skipped across the room to her, long pony tail and oversized skirt bouncing endearingly.

The girl glanced shyly up at David, who smiled gently down at her, and led Kim by the hand back to the chairs grouped together by the TV. From the number of cans sitting around, the girls were making a big dent in his White Claw supply. He'd thought that shit would sit around forever until he'd have to eventually throw it out. Now, it looked like he'd have to keep a good supply of it handy in case Kim and her friends wanted to hang out at his place.

He shut the study door and leaned against it watching the girls interact. He was fascinated. They mingled freely, sometimes hopping up to dance singly, in groups or in one big group. Sometimes they sang along with the music and sometimes they sat in their chairs and rocked back and forth to a favorite tune.

Strangely, they looked at him differently now. The disgusted or repelled looks were gone. He figured it was the alcohol and had no idea that their entire opinion of him had changed when he'd kissed little Allyson. His kiss had been gentle, sweet and passionate and every one of them had envied her. They each remembered their own first kiss... a stolen smooch in a closet while playing hide and seek... a stupid fumbling boy groping her and slobbering on her face... even an unfulfilling kiss with another girl on a dare.

After a while he went to his recliner. He turned it to face the group of lovelies and went back to watching them. He noticed little Allyson had a deep but infinitely feminine contralto voice. It was odd to hear such a deep voice from such a small young woman. Weirdly, however, it seemed to appropriate for her.

At one point he pulled the lever and his chair reclined back. The thumping music, the girls' droning chatter and the exhaustion from his recent exertions made him settle deeper and deeper in the chair's thick cushions.

He slept.

Surprise at a hand shaking his shoulder almost made him almost flip over the side of the chair.

"What the FUCK!" he bellowed, squirming in his chair.

The sound of young women's laughter echoed through his house like music from heaven and he blinked around owlishly at eleven beautiful young women in red and gold cheerleading uniforms standing in his house.

He pulled the lever and his chair sprang upright. He sat facing the lovely senior class members of the cheerleading squad, glorious and unbelievably lovely in their uniforms, red and gold bows in their hair, faces vibrant with youth and vigor. Most looked flushed from too much drink. Kim made arrangements for the sober girls to drive some of the others home and a few would spend the night at her house.

At the moment, though, they were all staring at him. He looked around at them but, as always, his eyes came to rest on the loveliest of them all. She was looking at him fondly. She stood proudly, shoulders squared, back straight, feet shoulder width apart, hands on her hips as if she was about to lead a cheer.

"David, we just wanted to thank you for helping us out tonight," she said, glancing down at Allyson and winking. "I don't think our new teammates will forget their initiation anytime soon."

Blushing fiercely, Allyson looked down and glanced up at David through long curving lashes and the rest of the girls laughed good-naturedly. He glanced at Kim, she'd given him that same look not an hour before.

"We didn't want to leave without thanking you," Kim said.

There was a mischievous gleam in her eye as she said it.

They filed out of the house chattering like magpies in their high sweet voices.

They'd cleaned the place up while he slept. There wasn't a thing to show that a gaggle of teenage girls in cheerleading uniforms had partied in his living room only minutes before.

He sighed, depression flooding through him at the silence. He thought back to minutes before and an image of Kim's angelic smiling face filled his mind. The depression left him like his last breath and he went back to his recliner, plopped down on it and pulled the lever back.

Thirty minutes later there was a knock at his front door.

"What the fuck?" he said, pleasantly surprised and ready for another round.

Climbing out of his recliner, he went to answer it.

---------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and I really look forward to reader comments on this one.