His Dreamgirl's Cheer Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the blindfold was removed, she'd step forward and make out with David and the three new members of the team would each have to follow suit when he stood in front of them. They had to follow their captain's lead.

It sounded good, but what if they didn't go through with it?

They pondered that point and finally decided to let whoever went through with it lead a pep rally and one choreographed cheer performance on a game day. It sounded fair and a good reward for whoever was willing to pay the price.

Kim and Jenny took their idea to the seniors in the squad and the whole group readily agreed to take part. They thought it sounded interesting and properly gross and challenging. They all knew who the fat old creepy guy in the stands was and since Kim vouched for him, they were all willing to go along.

It was late Saturday morning and squad had just finished a four hour practice session. The previous night's game and the day's long practice had exhausted them.

Kim sent the lower classmen to clean up and she and the other seven seniors sat in a circle on the field, between the 20 and 25 yard lines, and talked out the details of their little ceremony.

The agreed to go through with it the next day, the one day of the week they didn't have practice.

They'd meet at Kim's house in their cheerleading uniforms then they'd gather up the new girls and herd them across the street to the old man's house at around eight, blindfolded and ready to go.

"Uh, Kim, shouldn't you go ask the old man if he's okay with all this?" Jenny asked her, concerned they'd made all these plans and involved the rest of the team before getting an okay from the main actor himself.

Kim gasped, sprang to her feet, trotted to her kit bag and dug through for her cell phone. He'd put his contact information into her phone the night she'd stormed into his house drunk to chew him out and ended up fucking him like a maniac. She'd passed out afterwards and he'd unlocked her phone with her face and typed in his contact info.

She'd considered deleting it but for some reason never did.

She didn't know it, but he'd also airdropped every picture and video stored on her phone to himself, all of it fairly innocent stuff.

She swiped and poked at her phone until she found "Disgusting Pig" listed in her Contacts. She pecked it and it displayed Mobile and Home numbers.

She took a deep breath and randomly pecked Home. The phone rang two times and then she heard the line pick up. She wandered away from her chattering team.

"Hello! Who the fuck's this?" said David's angry belligerent voice.

She swallowed hard, frightened and excited at the sound of his deep raspy voice. The angry timber of it sent shockwaves down her spine and she felt her nipples pucker and harden.

"H-h-hi, David, it's me. I m-m-mean, it's Kim," she stammered uncertainly.

He didn't respond.

She thought he was waiting angrily for her to speak again but he was standing open-mouthed in his kitchen with his cordless house phone in his hand, so stunned she'd called him that he had no idea what to say.

He cleared his throat.

Kim got a hold of herself, took a deep breath and tried to explain what they wanted to do.

He cleared his throat again. Would he be okay with having a bunch of cheerleaders at his house... blah, blah, blah... would he kiss the new girls... and blah, blah, blah?

David was still trying to wrap his head around the first part and found his thoughts spinning in confusion. He tried to ask questions but he was confused and more than half convinced that she was playing some sort of trick on him.

"Look, can Jenny and I come over in a bit and explain the whole thing to you?" she asked him, frustrated at his obvious confusion. She knew he wasn't stupid but seemed particularly dense at that moment.

She was so eager to get the plan across but had no idea that she'd babbled without giving him context or even a second to absorb her words.

"Kim, the answer is yes to whatever you want," said his gravelly voice.

It lowered, carrying suggestive undertones she understood immediately. She shivered. Her body reacted like Pavlov's Dog at the mere sound of his voice. Her belly had tightened and her heartbeat sped up.

"Is it alright if you still come explain this whole thing to me?" he asked hopefully.

"Yeah, okay. Jenny and I'll be there in 15 minutes."

She ended the call and went back to her team.

They all insisted on going with them. They wanted to check out his house and to talk to him themselves. Every single one of them wanted to make sure he wasn't some sort of rapist or serial killer. They knew Kim had known him for years but they wanted to meet him for themselves. He was just so creepy and they didn't want to hurt their new teammates, they just wanted to haze them a little.

Still sweaty from a hard day of practice, they grabbed their kit bags and drove to Kim's house in half a dozen cars. Their cars were parked up and down the street.

Kim's neighbors looked out their windows in wonder as eight beautiful young women, still wearing their cheerleading practice clothes flounced and pranced to the neighborhood pervert's house, their ponytails bouncing and swaying merrily behind them, their long muscular legs pumping and their voices chattering happily.

Kim led the way to David's front door. The girls crowded behind her on the porch and waited expectantly after she knocked.

The heavy front door opened almost immediately at Kim's knock and the creepy old man stood there once again with his mouth gaping open like a simpleton. Every one of the girls, besides Kim and Jenny, looked at him with distaste and disdain. He was wearing an old stained pair of jeans and a black ACDC t-shirt that had seen better days. He wore an old pair of flip flops on his large leathery feet.

They stood staring at each other. The girls expectantly and the old man stunned and rooted to the spot.

"Well?" Kim asked, snapping her fingers in front of his face. "Snap out of it David."

She slapped his face so hard that it snapped to the side. She left a red imprint of her hand on his meaty fat cheek.

Kim massaged her stinging palm. That hurt but it felt pretty damn good.

The old man put a hand to his smarting cheek and stood there dumbfounded.

"Can we come in?" she asked him loudly.

"Snap out of it. It's not as if you don't see us almost every week out on the field."

She put a delicate hand on his fat chest, pushed him aside and brushed past him, flipping her blonde ponytail into his face as she passed. He stayed next to the door, getting smacked in the face by ponytail after ponytail, inconspicuously eyeballing each delectable morsel that warily walked through his door. He couldn't help himself. They were all so young and beautiful, vibrant with life and flush with purpose.

Again, only Kim and Jenny seemed unfazed by his creepy examination, the rest of the girls were put off by his pervert vibe.

His front door opened into his living room and the two blondes, three brunettes, a black girl, an Asian girl, and a redhead crowded around the entrance, wrinkling their noses in distaste at the smell, and squinting their eyes in disgust at the cluttered mess. Many of them looked frightened and ready to bolt back out the door and more than a few wondered how they'd let themselves be convince this was as good idea.

"Ladies, I, uh, wasn't expecting... company today," David said nervously, his voice uncharacteristically high pitched.

It was one thing to stare at beautiful young women from his window or from the comfort of the bleachers and quite another to stand in their midst, feeling the heat of their bodies, smelling their sweat, their perfume and their feminine scent, and seeing their youthful perfection close up and personal. Go one step forward by putting them in tight workout clothes and that's all she wrote.

He was outnumbered and intimidated as he imagined most men would be in front of a crowd of teenage girls, and didn't know what to do or what to say.

He edged around the group and stood in front of them. After a few minutes, he spread his arms wide.

"Welcome to my pigsty," he declared, smiling crookedly.

He laughed nervously, amused at the scenario. The situation he was in right at this moment was probably every straight man's wet dream, but right now he was shaking in his sandals.

"It's not really an appropriate space for young ladies so maybe we can take it outside?" he said hopefully, motioning at the front door.

Nobody moved, though most of the girls were ready to flee the foully-smelling house.

"We're good, right girls?" Kim said, turning to look at her squad and nodding.

She turned back to him without waiting for a response and began explaining their plan. Before long, every girl was talking at the same time, each trying to talk over the others.

Frustrated, Kim raised her hand and blew a quick piercing note from the metal whistle hanging around her neck... one of her captain's tools.

"Alright girls, we're not getting anywhere this way. I'll go talk to him in another room and you guys clean this place up. Let's get it spic and span alright?"

She turned to David expectantly and he shrugged, whatever. He was sure they'd throw away the porno mags he had piled up next to his recliner but he could always get more.

He rummaged around, pulled out a nearly-empty bottle of glass cleaner, a 30 year old vacuum cleaner, and a ten gallon trash bag, pointed out the kitchen, bathroom, garage and basement and told them to stay out of the second floor.

The eight girls looked at each other bleakly.

They huddled around Kim, rattled on for several minutes then filed out of the house, glancing disdainfully at David as they left.

They came back 15 minutes later with their arms full of cleaning supplies, a box of 30 gallon trash bags, rags, Kim's expensive vacuum cleaner, dusters, brooms and mops.

Chattering like magpies, the seven girls got to work while David and Kim locked themselves in his study. The room had a small desk covered in papers and opened mail and only an office chair to sit in.

David plopped down in the chair and put his arms on his desk, intertwining his fingers and looked at Kim up and down, admiring her luscious curves and large round breasts. He feasted his eyes on the beauty of her face, her eyes, her skin, her scent. He drowned himself in her, felt her presence wash over him like a wave.

She wore a sports bra and a pair of microfiber shorts that were closer to the boy short panties she liked to wear than the shorts they were supposed to be. Her chest and shoulders, her bare midriff and her long lean legs were tanned a light golden brown and looked soft and enticing, begging for his touch.

He could barely believe he'd had her again last night at the game. The weird light and shadows had made it surreal and dreamlike. And now here she was in his house, all alone in a room with him behind a closed and locked door.

Kim saw the change in his eyes, the sudden desire and felt her body's instant response to it.

She stood still as he admired her body, surprised his eyes didn't just stay on her tits as most men's did. They took in every intimate part of her, from her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail down to the tips of her dainty cross fit shoes. She squirmed in nervous discomfort at the intensity of his scrutiny.

"Come over here and have a seat," he said, spinning his chair to one side and patting his lap.

"No. We've got a lot to talk about," she said, waving him casually away.

She turned to look at the door, listening for the sounds of her team cleaning.

Her eyes snapped back to him at his tone when he spoke again.

"I said get over here and sit on my lap," he hissed angrily, his voice had deepened there was a timbre in it that brooked no denial.

Kim took a step back and shook her head, her eyes wide with fear and dilated with sudden arousal.

David could see her aroused nipples denting her thick sports bra.

Yeah, this was the right approach.

"NOW," he said, pointing at his lap.

Kim looked down submissively.

"Yes daddy," she whispered.

She clasped her hands at waist level, unconsciously squeezing her firm luscious tits together, walked slowly up to him and sat carefully on his lap, letting the obvious bulge in his pants nestle between her cheeks.

Her firm round ass, perfectly cradled in a pair of tight shorts, squirmed against him as he took her chin with gentle fingers, turned her face towards him and kissed her full lips tenderly.

Kim gasped. The feel of his hard dick below, probing her most intimate of places like a torpedo and the tenderness of his kiss above brought a whine from deep in her chest.

They jumped and Kim stood and stepped away at a sudden loud knock at the door.

"Could you guys hurry it up?" Jenny's voice said from the other side. "There's a lot to do and we need all the help we can get. This place is a pigsty."

Kim took a deep calming breath. Her heart hammered in her chest in fear and excitement and her breath rasped in her throat.

She sat back down on David's lap, this time side on, put her arms around his neck and before he had a chance to get back to what would obviously lead to her riding his cock to orgasm yet again, began to tell him of their plans.

The old man listened intently, caressing her soft feminine body gently as she spoke. He listened intently and asked the occasional question but his hands never left her. He cupped her large breasts, squeezing them together just how she liked, raked his fingers gently up and down her inner thighs, traced circles on her taught abdomen and occasionally kissed her slender shoulders or long graceful neck.

Kim found it hard to focus but was finally able to get everything out.

She leaned back and looked earnestly at his face.

"We don't want you to be gross or do anything bad, just kiss them, okay? Don't make it creepy."

She squirmed on his lap and smiled at him impishly.

"You can save that for me."

David skimmed his fingers teasingly over her midriff to her ticklish ribs. She squirmed away from his hands with a quick nervous giggle.

"I bought a bunch of White Claws," he said eyeing her defiantly, "and kept them around just in case."

"Just in case of what?" she asked.

David shrugged.

"I dunno, just in case you'd want some I guess."

"How many do you have?" she asked, intrigued.

"Five or six," he said. "For a few weeks, I picked one up every time I went to the liquor store."

She grunted in exasperation.

"What good are five or six White Claws when there's going to be eleven of us?" she asked him sternly.

"Honey bunch, I bought five or six twelve packs," he said, smiling up at her.

She giggled again, kissed his fat pimpled cheek and jumped off his lap. She looked energized and eager to get started.

She was glad she'd worn her black shorts to practice and hoped they'd hide the wet spot on her crotch. Her disgusting old pervert of a neighbor really got her motor running.

He watched her, not really disappointed that things hadn't gone any farther. Things were different between them. Now, there was no question that she'd be back for more.

She wasn't denying the attraction between them anymore.

He watched her pace, appreciating her incredible grace and beauty and smiling at her childlike excitement and youthful eagerness.

"Okay, I'm going to get out there and help," she said reaching for the door.

She paused and turned to him.

"To be continued?"

He whooped for joy in the privacy of his mind and nodded slowly, he didn't trust himself to speak, the lump in his throat wouldn't let him.

He leaned back in his chair when Jenny, the dark haired girl that had caught them on game night came in the room and started cleaning up.

She smiled at him knowingly. She had a good idea what they'd been up to and had kept herself close to the other side of the door to hopefully hear them going at it.

She'd gotten a kick out of knocking on the door suddenly and probably making them jump like a pair of startled cats.

She'd been surprised to see Kim skip out of the room right away, flushed but composed, and rush to help the rest of the squad clean and gut the old man's nasty house. She'd been sure she'd stay in there and get laid.

In an hour, David's place was unrecognizable. Gone were the stacks of porno mags stacked on the coffee table and on nearly every piece of furniture, gone was the trash littering the tables and floors, and gone were the offending smells. Every surface was wiped down and shining, the kitchen was spotless, the dishes were washed and put away, the carpets were vacuumed, the couch cushions pounded and flipped, and the wooden floors gleamed with wax.

They even removed the stains from his recliner.

He smiled widely and nodded at it when Kim met his eye, remembering her ridding him on it the first time he took her. Some of those stains actually came from that encounter. If they only knew.

While they finished up, Kim took David to the kitchen and cut his hair, getting rid of the ridiculous comb-over and trimming the hair on the sides of his head, giving him the "Captain Picard" look.

Kim slapped the back of his head lightly.

"Admit it, you're bald. You might as well own it," she said with a twisted little smile.

They had him fetch all his clothes and spent half an hour washing and folding them. They laughed at the brown streaks on his underwear, picking it up by the waistband with crinkled noses and tossing it in the trash, but not before chasing each other around squealing and giggling, threatening each other with the shit-stained undies.

His face bright red in embarrassment, David watched them cavort playfully in his house. He was surprised at how comfortable they'd made themselves.

He was amazed at his own self-control. Not once, did he try to grope or fondle any of the girls. He just stood and watched them, appreciating their grace and beauty, admiring their young nimble bodies, content with the knowledge that the prettiest of them would hopefully be his again.

Was it self-control or had Kim's change of attitude towards him changed him? He knew everyone in the neighborhood called him a pervert. Was he still that same pervert?

He was smart enough to know that if he played his cards right and didn't do anything to ruin things, Kim could conceivably become a regular fixture in his bed and on his cock.

Every one of the cheerleaders was amazing in their own way. Some were short and some were tall, some were plump some were skinny, but they all had something to offer his eyes and his imagination. He had an incredibly high libido for a man so old and their loveliness would feed his fantasies for years to come, Kim or no Kim.

Before they left, they told him to take a shower before they came the next day, but they asked him not to shave. They wanted his beard short and scratchy.

The fat old pervert grunted, intending to ignore every bit of that.

---------------------------------------

The next day everything went according to plan.

The three new members of the squad included two Hispanic girls and petite mousy girl.

The two brunettes were plump but incredibly strong and agile, excellent additions to the team, but the tiny girl had to work hard over the summer to make the team.

Her name was Allyson and she'd been one of Kim's best friends in Junior High. They'd drifted apart when they went to high school. Kim had gravitated to the sporty crowd and Allyson to the intellectuals. They saw each other regularly and were friendly but they didn't hang out, at least not until the previous summer when Allyson asked Kim to help her make the team.

Allyson was four feet ten inches tall and had waist length light brown hair, shot through with gold and red highlights, and enormous light blue eyes streaked with flecks of vibrant green. Her shoulders were narrow and her hands tiny as a child's, but she was strong and light and would be easy to toss during some of their routines.