His Dreamgirl's Cheer Squad

Story Info
Her cheer squad has a problem, the old man is the solution.
15.6k words
4.68
41.2k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheer squad has a problem and her blackmailer is the solution.

This is part three of Taking His Dream Girl. I wrote this story in two days, sick as a dog, while quarantining for covid.

Special thanks to Parum for his inspired ideas and invaluable help in giving my story the "smell test."

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

-----------------------------

His Dreamgirl's Cheer Squad

Part 1

The Big Game

David stayed glued to his bedroom window, hopeful for even the briefest glimpse of his stunningly beautiful young neighbor Kim.

His wish came true more and more often as she became active in her high school cheerleading squad.

She was constantly coming and going, chatting excitedly with her sexy little friends.

This day, he fairly drooled when he saw her and three of her friends in their cheerleading uniforms step out of her house and prance to a little blue sports car, pony tails bouncing. The sight of so many beautiful young women, flashing long toned legs under little pleated skirts with their red and gold uniforms hugging their firm proud breasts had him panting in lust.

He couldn't help himself; he unzipped his pants and stroked his engorged member, holding a pair of Kim's panties against its slimy length. He was now the proud owner of two sets of her panties and one of her bras, proud trophies in his ongoing conquest.

He'd taken her twice now and he was eager for more. He'd captured two hours of them fucking on video and though he knew he could use it to blackmail her, he hesitated using it. He felt he was close to getting her to come to him willingly.

There it was. That's why he stayed hopeful. He saw her hang back and glance up at his bedroom and pumped himself faster. She knew he was there and she knew he was watching her. Knowing he'd gotten into her head added so much to his excitement... and to his hope for more.

How often did she think about him?

Well, he'd done his research and had done everything in his power to make sure didn't forget about him, even if she was drunk every time they'd had sex. As much as he'd wanted to, he hadn't just dived in and fucked her. He'd lovingly pleasured her over and over. He'd taken his time and driven her to orgasm so many times, he'd lost count.

'Every time they'd had sex.' Those words echoed over and over in his head. He could hardly believe it himself. He'd had sex with that luscious girl twice!

Fuck yeah! Eat your heart out, bitches!

When he saw the girls drive away, he turned away from the tripod-mounted binoculars and faced his 65 inch big screen TV, picked up his remote and pressed the play button. Instantly, the sound of Kim's passion-filled wordless cries of pleasure echoed through the room.

He watched the screen intently, pumping his nasty cock faster and faster as the beautiful young woman on the screen, one of the four who'd just driven away, enthusiastically rode a hideous old fat man for all she was worth.

He watched her big sweat-slick tits bounce and sway as she hunched and churned her hips against the fat man... himself. He watched her run her fingers through the fat man's wiry chest hair. The fierce almost manic look on her face showed not the slightest hint of drunkenness or reluctance.

Her big blue eyes were wide open, she wasn't trying to imagine she was fucking some pretty boy, she was there, in the present, enjoying every moment, reveling in her gluttony of lust with her disgusting 68-year-old neighbor, striving to pleasure him as she pleasured herself on his thick fleshy rod.

He timed it perfectly, when the blonde girl and the fat old man came, he came into the wadded up panties, trumpeting like a beached walrus.

Panting, he pressed the stop button and threw the slimy remote on his bed.

"I'm going to give myself a heart attack jerking off to this bitch," he rasped to himself, gasping raggedly and clutching his side.

He looked at his fancy apple watch, the spinning red heart showed his elevated heartbeat, and pressed the button that took him to its home screen. Tomorrow was Friday and there was a home game.

He smiled in anticipation.

David had found the local high school football team's game schedule and had made it a point to attend every single home game. He sat on the cold metal bleachers, as close to the cheerleaders as he could get away with.

He usually sat alone, an island of solitude. Not a single person sat close to him, beside, behind or in front of him. He exuded a creepy vibe that kept everyone away. That and his gamy stench made sure he was always alone, no matter how crowded the stands. If someone did sit close to him, he'd smile at them malevolently, revealing the gaps of his missing teeth.

He'd even had the cops called on him but since he hadn't done anything wrong, he'd gone back to "watching the game," but his small beady eyes always found their way back to the prancing, shouting cheerleaders. Specifically, to the most beautiful girl of the bunch, to the one with the golden hair that shone like a beacon in the bright stadium lights... to his dreamgirl.

---------------------------------------

Friday night finally came and he made it to the football field an hour early. He wanted to scout it out. It was weeks since Kim stumbled into his house drunk as a skunk and he was desperate to have her again. He was more obsessed with her than ever.

He walked behind the bleachers. The metal seats were anchored into a hollow concrete steel grating base. The hollow area beneath was used to store sports equipment and was fairly open, except for metal and concrete bracing, but there were a few places that were out of plain view.

There were two kiosks right behind the stands, but they were closed during the games. Vendors brought either brought their own or parked food trucks in the parking lot. He moved a few things around until the area below the stands was as perfect as he could make it for his purposes.

Mission complete, he made his way to his usual place in the stands and sat down to wait.

---------------------------------------

Kim decided to stop drinking after she made a fool of herself at her friend's party several weeks before and had stumbled drunk to her repulsive neighbor's door to chew him out for blackmailing her only to find herself waking up naked in his bed the next morning.

She was a popular girl, but that hadn't kept her friends from laughing and teasing her, calling her a lightweight. It had been so bad that her boyfriend Bobby had threatened to break up with her.

Well, that wasn't really the reason. He'd been upset that she hadn't sucked him off. She still had no intention of doing so, especially after he'd worn a condom. She absolutely despised that gross rubber taste.

She sat cross-legged on her bed staring into space as three of her friends babbled excitedly around her, completely oblivious to the fact that she wasn't listening to a thing they said.

Plastered on the pink walls around her were posters of Harry Styles, One Direction and even some of Chris Hemsworth from Thor: Ragnarok. Stuffed animals from her childhood were strewn in corners of the room but there were also signs that the room now belonged to a burgeoning woman.

She had a large lighted vanity against the wall next to the door to her bathroom, the envy of all her friends, and every bit of its surface was covered with cosmetics of all kinds. They also envied her queen-size bed and the fact that she had her own private bathroom.

The room was lightly messy with strewn clothes but clean and smelled of perfume and her unique feminine scent.

Her roaming thoughts of blowing her boyfriend Bobby inexorably led to images in her mind's eye of her disgusting neighbor David towering over her with his thick veiny cock aimed at her face like a spear, dripping precum from its tip.

She remembered scrambling to kneel before him when he commanded her to. She felt nipples harden and an excited thrill went down her spine at the memory of his words and tone.

"Get over here and pull my cock out and suck it you little slut," he'd demanded.

She remembered looking up at the fat pig-like face, at the small dark deep-set beady eyes boring into hers, at the large bulbous nose covered with broken blue veins, at the thick flabby cheeks, at the deep lines on either side of his thick lipped mouth, at the zits and blackheads dotting his face.

She remembered the feel of his hard slimy cock in her hands, its gamy taste on her tongue as it slid hard and throbbing between her eagerly sucking lips and his disgusting musky stench filling her nostrils when they sank into his bristly pubic hair.

She remembered her intense excitement and the unbelievable pleasure she'd experienced that night. The disgusting old man had filled her world for two hours and had taken her places she'd never gone before... or since.

She shook her head, trying to dismiss him from her thoughts. He was like a parasite, always there, always hanging over her, always in her head. She was ashamed at how often she'd had to recharge her vibrator from masturbating to the old pervert. She'd even taken to calling her favorite toy David.

The thought that she'd missed her period this month was just starting to flit through her head when she started at the feel of a hand on her shoulder.

Surprised, she looked around at her friends. They'd been calling her name and now they stared at her expectantly.

She dug around in her mind trying to figure out who'd asked what. Nothing. Not a thing came to the front.

"I'm sorry. I was lost in thought. What was the question?" she asked with a disarming smile.

"What are you thinking about, huh, Kim? Bobby?" asked Jenny, flicking aside her nearly coal black hair in a habitual gesture.

"Are you going to meet up with him after the game?" asked Marie eagerly, her dark brown Asian eyes gleaming with excitement.

Kim smoothed down the front of her pleated uniform skirt on her long slender thighs and shook her blonde head, setting her ponytail bobbing behind her.

"It's none of your business about me and Bobby, guys," she said dismissively. "We need to talk about the three seniors who made the cheerleading tryouts."

All four of them started talking at once.

They'd each been hazed in some way when they joined the squad and they were trying to find and new and unique initiation for the three new seniors who made the squad.

Surprisingly, all three were 18-years-old so that opened up quite a few possibilities. They'd need to find something harmless to do with the younger members who made the squad but these older girls were fair game.

They spent an hour throwing around ideas but in the end they came up blank.

By then, it was time to get to the school for practice, so Kim herded the three girls out the door and watched them prance and bounce their way joyously to her friend's little blue sports car.

While they piled inside, she glanced up at David's dark upstairs window.

She pictured him squatting at his window like a vulture, watching her. He always watched her. She shivered and sighed then she squeezed into the car and they drove away.

---------------------------------------

Friday was game day, usually a typical school day for the cheer squad, unless there was a pep rally, like this day. She went to school in her cheerleading uniform and felt David's eyes bore into her from across the street. She shivered again and walking slowly, stared up defiantly into David's window.

Her uniform top was a sleeveless vest with a V-neck and metallic gold MSHS stenciled on its front. The top part of the vest was deep red and ended in a V shape at the sternum. From the bottom of the V down, the vest was gold and covered the midriff. The pleated skirt alternated red and gold between pleats and fell to mid-thigh. It had four red and gold lines running horizontally on its bottom edge. The spankies, or gold spandex shorts worn beneath the skirt, hugged her toned body like a second skin and had a red paw printed on her shapely ass.

It fit her perfectly. Not too tight and not too loose. The short pleated skirt highlighted the length and shapeliness of her legs, accentuating her golden tan. They weren't her only attribute to stand out. Her uniform vest bulged outward at the chest, unable to conceal her large firm breasts, even crushed down by a constricting sports bra.

She had a large red and gold bow in her golden hair which was pulled back into a long shiny ponytail.

She glanced up at his window as, ponytail bouncing, she slowly walked down her driveway to her friend's waiting car, immediately dismissing him from her thoughts as the excitement of the day flooded through her.

It was game day!

Kim led her squad in promoting school spirit, giving everyone in the school an opportunity to honor and celebrate the team before the big game. It was a big hoopla and she spent her time after the rally hyping up the school with announcements over the loudspeaker and putting up signs in the school halls.

Eyes followed her shapely form wherever she went, skipping, trotting, gamboling down the halls. They admired her golden legs and golden hair and shining merry blue eyes. They didn't ignore the other lovely young girls cavorting with her, but her breathtaking beauty drew the eye like a shining beacon.

An hour before game time, her squad went to the field house and gathered up signs to put up around the football field. They chattered happily, ebullient with excitement and overflowing with bottled up energy.

One of the younger girls mentioned seeing a creepy old guy walking out from behind the home stands, but nobody paid much attention. They were too keyed up, especially since family groups were arriving and streaming to the stands in excited chattering mobs.

Kim had made a habit of looking up into the stands before the teams rushed out into the field and meeting David's eyes for a split second as he sat alone, surrounded by empty seats. She looked away immediately but not before seeing a small sardonic smile on his heavy face that sent a shiver down her spine, a shiver of disgust, obviously. Or so she told herself.

The whole squad had noticed he attended every game. They also noted he never actually watched the game but sat there staring at them as they performed their cheering and dancing routines, leering at them lecherously.

Kim saw his beady eyes shining with admiration, but her friends saw a fat disgusting old man they found repulsive and creepy staring at them like a rapist planning his next strike. They were scared of him initially but when he came to every game and left immediately after they trotted and skipped off the field, they decided he was harmless, or at least not an immediate threat.

Besides, someone had actually called the cops on him once but nothing ever came of it. They said he was harmless but if he ever crossed a line they'd be back and haul him off to jail.

The girls noticed he mainly kept his eyes on Kim and mentioned this fact to her. She laughed and waved it off.

"When aren't creepy old men staring at any of us?" she asked them, setting them all off into hysterical giggles. Nodding their heads in agreement, they looked out onto the crowded stands noting more than a few old male eyes following their every move.

Kim glanced up again and briefly made eye contact with her repulsive troll of a neighbor, feeling a strange thrill as their eyes met. It was as if a powerful electric current traveled from his eyes to hers, down her spine and to heat her loins, electrifying and exciting her. She shivered and turned away.

What was it about this guy that drew such a reaction from her? The field was jam packed with attractive men of all ages, including her boyfriend Bobby who was her team's quarterback, and for some reason she couldn't possibly recognize she was fixated and aroused by an ugly fat old man sitting by himself, surrounded by open seats, ostracized like a leper.

She turned around and focused on her duties. As squad captain, Kim called out what cheers they'd use on specific occasions, like when they were on defense or driving for a touchdown. She also incorporated a few dance routines she'd helped the coach choreograph. The squad put on a performance for the crowd that kept them engaged and supportive of the team.

A few minutes into the second half, during a lull in the game, while the squad rested and hydrated, she turned at a tap on her shoulder.

She found a heavyset boy about the same age as her standing behind her. She dredged up his name from her memory and smiled at him winsomely.

"Hi Wayne," she said, picking up a towel.

She heard him gasp and stare at her, amazed that she remembered his name.

"What brings you down to the field?" she asked, using the towel to wipe her sweaty face, arms and chest.

Entranced, the boy's adoring eyes followed her every move. When she looked at him, he stuttered.

"S-s-s-some creepy o-o-old guy gave me 20 bucks to t-t-tell you to meet him behind t-t-the stands," he said hesitantly. "H-h-he said it was important."

She glanced up into the stands and noted David wasn't there.

"I-i-i-is he your grandpa or s-s-something?" Wayne asked. "He really creeped me out, m-m-maybe I should come with y-y-y-you?"

She smiled at him and ruffled his tousled hair.

"Thanks Wayne. No, he's not my grandpa but you don't need to worry, I know him," she said, glancing around at her team.

She kissed the boy's flushed cheek, turned him by the shoulders and pushed him back towards the stands.

"Go back and sit down, I'll be all right," she said breezily. "And let me know if you ever need any help on your calculus."

The boy went back dreamily to the stands, his hand lingering on the cheek she'd kissed.

She asked her co-captain Jenny to take charge while she stepped away to take care of something and strode jauntily off the field, offhandedly noting the large number of male eyes following her as she climbed over the small fence separating the fans from the field and walked behind the bleachers.

Jenny overheard the exchange between the dweeby fat boy and her friend and decided to follow her to make sure she was safe. Leaving another girl in charge and ignoring the male eyes following her, she climbed over the short fence and watched as her friend disappeared furtively around a corner, disappearing into the darkened hollow space beneath the stands.

Curious at her friend's sneakiness, she took a wide route around and ended up in the shadows between the two kiosks squatting behind the stands. She had a clear view into the hollow space below.

The hollow area was crosshatched with light and shadow as the bright lights shining brightly on the field beyond filtered through the metal grating above and around her friend and another person. It gave the scene an otherworldly almost surreal aspect, especially as people were constantly crossing back and forth.

She saw Kim facing the disgusting old man that came to every one of their games. They stood about two paces apart. The sound of the crowd above kept her from hearing them, but they appeared to be in the middle of some sort of heated argument.

Flicking her hair nervously, Jenny patted the spot on her butt where she usually kept her cell phone, when she wore jeans that is, and groaned in frustration when she realized it was in her bag on the field.

She was determined to scream as loud as she could if she saw the ugly old fat man attack her friend, but something about Kim's body language held her back.

She saw Kim gesticulate passionately around her and stepped closer to the old man, leaning forward slightly at the waist, pointing a slender finger in his face, berating him mercilessly. Her face looked angry but her body language said something else entirely. Her face was flushed, her chest heaved and her thighs quivered.