All Comments on 'His Dreamgirl's Drinking Problem'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MisterTomMisterTomover 1 year ago

I always loved stories like this. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was way more in line with the stories you are continuing and it was amazing!! Hope you continue this theme with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is better than kmaf's story, just go through the story once before posting as there were some grammatical errors.

But it was a great read.

ICU81I812ICU81I812over 1 year ago

Very good story, I would say that this one is written very similarly to some of your others so it doesn't really stand out. Just something to watch out for.

cliterotica69cliterotica69over 1 year ago

I never thought I'd say this: it's better than KMAF's original story!

Striker426Striker426over 1 year ago

Excellent job! That was one of the absolute hottest reads I've ever had the pleasure of working through. I love the direction you're going with it! The degradation she feels and struggles with because he is so opposite of her in every way is so insanely erotic. These stories of young, gorgeous women giving themselves to these utterly hideous, filthy, old men is everything I want in a story. I eagerly await the next chapter! I'm thrilled to see someone pick up where Kmaf left off, and to do it so skillfully. Please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Im your fan from israel :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never thought I'd say this: it's better than KMAF's original story!

I second this statement. Please post the sequel soon. Maybe Kim will have sex with him in her cheerleader outfit at her high-school. Maybe Kim will do him as the prom-queen. Do explore more on the daddy kink. lots and lots of scope here. Do not abandon this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My God that was one of the dirtiest and horniest stories I've ever read, thank you so much, please let there be more!

ikypsikypsover 1 year ago

incredible, incredible stuff! thank you so much for writing. so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story not having a sequel will be crime

Jekyll1439Jekyll1439over 1 year ago

Please add more to this story!!! it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is part one of this ?

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

Look for "Taking His Dream Girl" by KMAF. That's part one,

hudson012003hudson012003over 1 year ago

Brilliant sequel to the 1st which was written too long ago! Thank you

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

I'm speechless. No words. Please, more... swallowing his cum, taking her anal cherry with lots of lube and time to enjoy, and everything else you can think about.

BlackBookTalesBlackBookTales8 months ago

Are you planning on making your own version of the first Dreamgirl?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
May 11, 2024 I have to admit, I was surprised at how poorly the conclusion of Jennifer's Vacation was received. Whatever, it was fun to write. Good or bad, I went where my imagination took me. Still working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." Slow going but it's moving al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES