His Ex is an Alpha Male Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorenzo knew who deserved more of his alpha protein, so he turned to the Venezuelan and filled his mouth with it. With his mouth soaked in jizz, Rodrigo stood up, approached Max and kissed him, splashing Lorenzo's cum onto the beard of the German stud. We realized Max had already cummed.

Lorenzo untied Max and, out of pity, said "Go to the hotel. Rodrigo is not coming back with you," Max's alpha top ego had been broken. He shouted "Fuck you all" and left the apartment.

Lorenzo kissed me, Enrique and Rodrigo passionately. He was a very good kisser and he made slow and gentle movements with his tongue. "Do you want to take a shower?" Lorenzo asked us.

Rodrigo was the first to answer. "Not now sir, I'm glad my muscles are your sperm recipient. I wanna stay like that for some time."

Enrique liked the idea. Covered in Lorenzo's cum, we slept together in our bed. From our bedroom, we could hear Lorenzo fucking Rodrigo's ass one more time during the night.

We all knew the bearded German would come back. This night had been just the beginning of Max's journey into submission.

12