His Ex is an Alpha Male Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene was an act of total domination. From behind, Lorenzo grabbed the Italian by the waist and lifted Max's entire body. He displayed him as a trophy for a while, which highlighted his perfectly muscled form. Then, lifting the German man a little higher, he placed Max's ass on his face, burying it into Max's sweaty and hairy ass.

He slurped the German's hairy butthole, kissing it violently. Max moaned and screamed. It was a graphic display of absolute dominance. Wetting Max's hole completely for some time, the Italian inhaled his ass scent deeply. "Fuck, I love ass". He placed Max where he was supposed to be, on his knees, worshipping his monster.

"So this is the cock you really want, right?" Max assented. "Stand up." They both standing, Lorenzo put his big hands over Max's "Bottom who bottoms for bottoms" t-shirt and ripped it completely, revealing Max's amazing and sweaty hairy chest. "I can't fuck you if you are wearing that." "It makes sense, Sir."

Lorenzo pressed the head of his cock against Max's hole and paused. "This is different. It is big enough to reach your second hole. So relax" Opening up Max's tight sphincter muscle, Lorenzo began widening Max's ass with his gigantic porn star cock. Screaming, Max was working through the pain to be able to host what he could of Lorenzo's immense cock.

I've never seen anyone scream so much during a fuck. Sometimes it looked like he was being tortured. Rodrigo laughed at him, but I was uncomfortable and asked him if he was enjoying it. "A lot," he answered me between cries of agony and pleasure.

Lorenzo stopped and looked at him. "There are 5 inches inside you. It gets thicker around the base. Are you sure you want it all?"

With reassurance, Max looked at him: "Go balls deep, Lorenzo. Break me."

Lorenzo then fucked him ruthless, his monster cock castigating Max's asshole right open. He was treating Max's hole like a challenge, wrecking it. Lorenzo slapped Max's butt cheeks, giving him strokes more intense than he had dreamed of.

Lorenzo moved the bearded muscular man once more against the window, kissing him from behind. Max spread his hairy cheeks. "Hold that gape open and sit on me," commanded Lorenzo.

Lorenzo sat on a sofa, facing all of us, with his legs spread apart. Also facing us, Max sat on Lorenzo's lap, with his legs up. Slowly, Max took all of Lorenzo's fat cock inside him. Lorenzo lifted Max's body by the thighs. The hairy hunk screamed, "Sir, you are so strong." Holding Max's thighs up, Lorenzo's muscles were pumped to the point of being intimidating, his impressive veiny biceps providing the needed support to stabilize Max's body. Max was so excited that his long cock finally escaped the jockstrap he was wearing.

Grabbing Max's legs and moving his body up and down, the Italian stallion deep-drilled Max, going balls deep, ramming all the way up and in. Sometimes Lorenzo kept Max held in the air for some seconds, for us to see the gap. Every time Lorenzo brought Max's body upwards you could see the contrast of their cocks. They were both insanely large, but Lorenzo's was an enhanced version of Max.

Breathing heavily though the sit-down rough fuck, Max almost went numb. He thought he would never be fully prepared for a dick this big. He realized that his previous sex life was just some kind of training. The real meaning was exactly this moment he was living: being able to ride this gorgeous hunk with a cock thick in a way he thought it could not exist.

Max bounced on that cock with so much willing as if nobody could remove him from there. He was sloppy, gaping open. Lorenzo changed positions once more. He grabbed the German man, laid his back on the sofa and power fucked him, his massive heavy balls slapping on his body. Then, lifting Max with his veiny and muscular arms, he carried him over to the main sofa, positioning themselves in front of a big mirror. By seeing himself impaled by a muscular beast, Max screamed Lorenzo's name.

He cummed overwhelmingly, loads and loads of cum messing his jockstrap and hairy body. Lorenzo then soaked Max's asshole with his alpha protein. His cock pulsated inside that hairy hole until his huge balls were empty. There were endless spurts of thick cum that left the German's tight hairy ass dripping the muscular Italian's seed for minutes.

Lorenzo's ultimate act of domination over Max had just happened. Max probably would not walk right for days. Judging by his smile, however, Max was fully satisfied, almost in love.

12