His Father's Tough Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Father slaps son's erection to accidental orgasm.
1.1k words
4.14
11.4k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the throbbing of his morning erection that awoke him, sprawled out naked on top of his bedding. He had been too drunk last night to crawl beneath the sheets after shrugging off his clothes.

Theo was awake for only long enough to stroke his aching cock once before his bedroom door slammed open to reveal his fuming father.

Despite how obviously furious his father were, he spoke in a calm, measured voice, almost making Theo strain his ears to hear properly.

"One; you broke curfew. Two; you lied about where you were. Three; you lied about who you were with," his father said as he slowly took a step closer with each number he counted.

With each number he counted, his voice grew louder. "Four; you're about to flunk this college semester. Five; I know about Carmen."

"Six; I know that she might be pregnant!" his voice was now so loud that it was near shouting. His father now stood right next to the bed, looking down at Theo who were paralysed with fear, his hand still gripping his erection, his eyes like saucers.

In a fluid motion, his father whacked his hand away from the erection so that it slapped backward to his washboard stomach with a thud, then his father's furious hand slapped the offending organ.

"Thud, thud, thud," his red cock was slapped from side to side as his father vented his anger on the organ that, despite the rough treatment, was still very hard and easily swung back towards the hand that was slapping it, as if looking for more. Frozen in shock, he could do nothing to stop the blows landing on such a delicate place.

Last night, he had gone to Carmen's house, his balls eager for release as he had gone almost a week without cumming, as Carmen had commanded. But then she broke the news that she might be pregnant. He vaguely remembered going to the liquor store and getting drunk. And this morning, his cock woke him up with the reminder that it didn't get the relief it was promised yesterday.

With the next slap from his father's hand concentrating on the swollen, red cockhead, the precum that burbled from his urethra sprayed like a fountain upon impact with the hand. With each subsequent blow, more and more precum sprayed over both of them until his father realised that even through the spanking of his cock, he was close to orgasm.

"You dare find this amusing? Pleasurable? Erotic?!" his father demanded. Still, to his shame, his balls pulled closer to his body, his cock almost purple with pain and pleasure.

The next thud came against his pent up balls and his cockhead at the same time as his father attempted to remove any ambiguous pleasure. Instead the stimulation of his testes brought him closer the edge.

"You've messed up your life! What sort of future can you have now?! How will you provide for a baby? Drop out of university?" each word was timed with a spank to his most sensitive parts.

All the movement of his penis made the foreskin creep back up, as if it were trying to protect the glans. Theo's father stopped slapping his inflamed length to roll back the wet foreskin to reveal the glossy plum with rivets of precum running down.

He forcefully took the exposed end between his fingers while the other hand was still paddling against his tight pouch that encased his small family jewels, as if he wanted his punishment to destroy all the baby batter in his balls, so they would never again be in a dire situation like this again.

With his fingers struggling to get a good grip on the leaking erection, the pounding against his balls pushing out even more precum than he usually produced. His fingers accidentally slipped around the ridge of his sensitive, purple plum of his cockhead.

Theo moaned softly, despite the humiliation, despite knowing how angry his father was, despite knowing he had really messed up. He layed frozen with shock and just accepted the punishment doled out on the treacherous organ that stood stiffly at a 90 degree angle to his body. His erection is doubly treacherous; by impregnating an older girl, and by enjoying the punishment.

The the fingers managed to do what his father had intended; they pinched the sore head of his painfully hard shaft just as another smack landed on his testes.

He exploded. A week's worth of cum rushed through his penis, splashed from his urethra, and landed on his very surprised father's face. Then another and another spurt pumped forth as he writhed with the pleasure of orgasm from his father's fingers unintentionally masturbating his erection to orgasm. The fingers retained their tight grip on the exploding member, slipping as each jet of cum made his cock pulse and the fingers accidentally stimulation more cum to pour forth.

By the end he had spewn his virile release all over his father's face and chest, and the last few spurts had pumped straight down into his sparse pubic hair, his abdomen and overflowed to the sheets below.

For a second his father stood still, shocked at what had happened. Then he spun around, marched out of Theo's room and slammed the door shut behind him.

Stunned at what had happened, Theo stayed where he was on the bed to process that not only might Carmen be pregnant, but now his father had also found out, punished him and ejaculated all over his father's raging face.

It must have been Carmen's mother that had called to inform Theo's father that his 18 year old son had impregnated his 22 year old girlfriend.

After a while of thinking, he heard his father's heavy footsteps followed by the front door opening and closing before hearing his car start up.

Letting out a sigh of relief, followed by tears running down his face, Theo curled up on his bed, too numb to clean up the mess his semen had made on his crotch and tummy.

Deep in thought, he just layed there for a while. He had timidly asked his girlfriend if they should use a condom when she informed him for the first time that they would have sex, but she said she didn't like the sensation, so he dropped the subject. He had always been shy and insecure and followed commands easily. Naturally he gravitated toward girls who took charge, in bed and in life. Now, it had caused so much trouble and he didn't know what to do. Theo wished someone could give him direction, tell him how to make up for this blunder.

Eventually, in his hung over state, he slipped back to sleep.

His father didn't return until sunset that evening.