His Father's Tough Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Theo's father uses figging and sounding as punishment.
2k words
4.38
9.4k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this the punishment his father had said he'd remember for his whole life? How could that be, he wondered, when the ginger plug filled him up so nicely? Unless... his mother was right and his father agreed! Having something up his rectum was the ultimate punishment, wrong and immoral! Yet he was enjoying it and there was something wrong with him?

His thoughts were in a jumble, trying to work out how, exactly, this was a punishment when he gradually felt a tingling inside his anus.

His father sat back when the plug was safely buried inside his precious son's anus. He could clearly see that he enjoyed everything so far, for his hard cock betrayed him despite how he had struggled earlier. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying the early stages of the plug so much that he was already leaking precum, his weeping erection parallel with his body. He knew that would soon change, but he could only wait and watch as the figging start to take effect. He had done his research and knew just how the carving of a piece of ginger inserted into the anus would teach his son an unforgettable lesson.

Theo's rectum first started tingling, then itching and it gradually turned into burning. The burning kept getting worse! It was worse than eating a hot chilli on a dare. Worse than burning his hands by touching a dish straight from the oven. It was worse than he had imagined the deepest circle of hell to be.

He screamed and yelled, muffled and distorted by the gag in his mouth. "Phluuseee, duuahdd iuutt bhjunss," he begged. He thrust his butt backwards, as if such a simple action would dislodge the offending vegetable. He tried pushing the plug out like he would excrement, but the bulb were far too large and his anal muscles were already tired and complaining from having to keep stretching to accommodate the plug. As soon as his tired muscles contracted around the plug, the pain soared higher, casting him even deeper into hell.

Seeing his father watch him calmly, he realised that he had known that the ginger would have this effect!

Everything hurt. His anus and rectum were the portal to damnation and torment. His sphincter was quivering from briefly clenching around the stem, trying to open and get away, yet resulting in it spasming around the ginger stem, with each contraction bringing more pain. His body hurt from the strange pose it was forced into. His limbs hurt from spasming so hard and trying to break out of the bondage. His wrists and ankles were hurting from fighting against the restraints. Even his cock and dangling balls hurt, both from the earlier spanking and from jerking around so wildly in his escape attempts, the now very flaccid little dick flailing wildly.

"Thud,thud, thud," hard spanks were delivered onto his open buttocks. Theo instinctively clenched, the ginger wreaking havoc on his delicate insides, and keeping him locked in hell with each spank.

Through his tears he noticed his father carving on another ginger finger. The tears blurred his vision and he couldn't see what he was carving, but the fear had him scream nonsensical gibberish into the gag.

A hand on his shoulder held his body still as the other wielded a blunt stump of cut ginger. The cool, smooth sensation was the only nice thing he could feel at this moment in his personal torment. His overworked brain failed to make the connection as his father first rubbed the one small nipple and then the other with the peeled end of the ginger. Through his sobbing tears and ceaseless jerking, he only registered that it felt nice.

The small nipples tingled, then itched. Pain blossomed in his little nubs, and Theo pushed himself forward onto the bed, wanting to rub his tender nipples against the bedspread, as if that would stop the burning. With his arms and legs now behind his back, up in the air, he was face down, wiggling like a worm. Nothing helped, so he sobbed into the sheets, screaming into the gag.

Strong hands helped him upright after a while, but Theo was barely conscious of the change in position. He cried and writhed and screamed for a few more minuted before the hellfire in his rectum dulled into a mere piercing, stabbing pain. A minute later he was moving up the circles off hell, he was still burning, still hurting but he could see light at the end of the tunnel.

His nipples' burning had lessened far quicker than the torment in his clenching, spasming ass that was still intimately hugging the ginger.

Where the pain started to subside, his baser urges were quickly taking over. Suddenly, through the last of the burning in his anus, the carnal hunger was awakened. His nipples tingled, and he wished he could rub them again against the bedspread so they at least may have some stimulation.

The sudden pleasure had also awakened his treacherous organ. It was slowly chubbing up, the small, flaccid dicklet of barely two inches started pushing its head through the soft folds of its foreskin, growing to his impressive, thick, 7 inch erection. As if all the pain had never happened, it stood proudly pressed outwards, like a flag waving at a parade by the position the cuffs on his wrists and ankles forced his body.

Through the last of his tears, his father came into focus again. Through the gag he once again started begging, half from fear that the plug would spontaneously start up its agony, and half because he was incredibly embarrassed to be having yet another drooling erection in front of his father, especially bad after having just endured the worst pain on earth. He was also afraid that the fact that he was once again hard and dripping from his red cockhead would mean to his father that he didn't suffer enough, that he hadn't learned his lesson.

Unbeknownst to Theo, his father knew that the ginger would have this effect, first the pain, then unparalleled horniness.

In a futile attempt to hide his painfully hard shaft he fell forward onto the bed again. With his face buried in the sheets, the increasing hardness of his shaft and desire for sex overrode his desire to pretend that he wasn't having the hardest, thickest and most painful erection of his life in front of his father. He instantly began rubbing his inflamed shaft into the bedding.

The second he ground his frantic erection into the bed for stimulation, his father instantly righted him to his knees. The weeping slit at the end of his ramrod was leaking a river of silvery trails over the bedding, a string of liquid connecting his erection with the mess he already made on the sheets. He let out a moan of disappointment at the loss of stimulation for his cock. He had never been this uncontrollably horny, begging through the gag for release.

"What was that?" his father asked as Theo continued to beg and moan. "Want more? That's great, boy! I have one more thing to make sure this doesn't ever get you in trouble again," he gripped the messy, wet and hard tip of his sore cock before giving it the hardest slap yet, the sound reverberating through the master bedroom. "You must suffer now so you'll learn this lesson once and for all."

He then picked up a small, very thin sliver of ginger, only the very top a broad base. Unlike the buttplug, there was no bulb.

"Take a deep breath, then endure your punishment like a good boy, Theo. Whenever you find yourself thinking with the wrong head," he said as he pinched the flared head of his excitement to indicate which head were the wrong one. "Then remind yourself that this is the punishment you'll receive for it. I trust that no girl is worth this much pain, huh?"

Dipping the slender, finger length part of the ginger into the remaining ice water, he then circled the little stem around the small, defenceless hole of Theo's urethra.

Realizing his father's intent with a shock, he wildly flailed his body, pulling this slick erection away, making it thud against his own abdomen.

"No, that won't do. If you insist on disobeying me, then I will simply repeat this whole punishment until you understand how things are going to work from now on. You obey me, what I say goes. If you break my rules, disobey my orders or bring shame upon our name, then you will suffer the consequences."

The fear of his father, of disappointing him again, of making him angry again suddenly clearly outweighed his own foolish desires and poor choices. His father loved him and was doing this to help him.

Determined to no longer rebel against his father, Theo held still, stopped his whimpering and muffled begging and flailing about. He straightened his posture within his bindings, his wrists still attached to his ankles, knees spread far apart and his back slightly arched, presenting his cock for punishment. His cock seemed to be saluting his father, standing straight up, the lewdly erect staff wagging ever so slightly as his desire pulsed.

Satisfied with the immediate improvement in his son's behaviour, he used a damp cloth to wipe the tears from his red eyes, the sweat from his forehead.

Dipping the ginger sound in the water again, he was about to touch it to the tiny hole again when he instead placed a small, gentle kiss on Theo's cheek, just to let him know that he still cared about him. Refocussing on the task at hand, he went back to teasing the little urethra by running the sound the edges, letting the hereto undiscovered orifice prepare itself for the torture.

Theo shuddered from the way the sound almost tickled him in such an intimate place. Until just now, he had never even take notice that it existed, and now he was about to endure the worst pain of his life in there.

His father slowly pushed the sound in, very slightly thicker than the channel, ensuring a secure insertion. As he expected, the first tingling from the ginger brought his excited cock pleasure. Even the itching that came next enhanced the pleasure of being hard and ready, his lizard brain pleased that his organ was ready to breed, to spread his seed.

Then came the pain. The excruciating, horrible pain that locked him in his own body, with nothing existing in the world except his burning penis. Nothing else mattered... at first. Just as he was about to throw himself onto the bed to use the friction with the comforter to slide out the sound, he found purpose to the pain. His father placed a comforting hand on his chest, helping him breath through the agony.

Tears flooded his face, sweat pouring from his head even his nose felt runny as if there really were a fire within his body. Sobs escaped from his throat, muffled by the gag, but he didn't scream of beg.

He steeled himself, enduring the pain. Pride blossomed within his father's chest, seeing the inner transformation in his son.

After another eternity in his own personal hell, the pain started slowly lessening. Eventually, he became aware that throughout the ordeal, his father had been wiping the moisture and tears from his face, taking care of his suffering son as he learned his lesson.

Eventually the pain left him entirely and a new wave of pleasure awakened his penis, hiding in the folds of his foreskin. He suddenly felt like a thirteen year old again, having so many erections in one day.

He bit back his moans from how good it suddenly felt to have something in both his anus and his urethra. Unable to help himself, he was clenching around the thick plug, his erection raising slowly on its own.

With his father only a few short inches in front of him on the bed, as the lust boiled in his cock, working it to full rigid length, it nudged and scraped against his father's powerful body. His father simply looked down at his son's organ tapping against him on its journey to full, rampant length.