His First Noel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered again with the next grind, and then sobbed once with the next one.

"Please Robbie. I can't wait," she said, eyes squinted shut, face scrunched up in concentration.

He was ready, and he wanted them to cum together today. He took a moment to look at the beautiful woman fucking him. She was on his lap, in his apartment, holding nothing back. Her hands were tied behind her, but she surrendered to him fully. He was doing this for her, and she was doing this for him. This is what he wanted, and this is what she needed.

"Put your nipple in my mouth," he said.

She leaned forward and guided her left nipple between his lips. He opened his mouth and caught it between his teeth with firm pressure. He could feel her body contract on him when he did it.

"I can't wait, I can't stop it," she was mumbling.

"Cum for me Noel, Now!" he mumbled around her breast. Then he bit down hard, and flicked the tip of that nipple as fast as his tongue would go.

Noel went off like a rocket. She made a sound that got higher for two beats, then the dam broke and she roared as her body became undone. Robbie had to hold her down to keep her from bucking off his lap. When her orgasm started, she squeezed him so tightly it paused his own climax on the brink. The moment she started shuddering and milking him with her rhythmic convulsions, he exploded inside her and roared with how exquisite it felt. She collapsed forward onto him and would have slumped off to the side if he had not caught her. She was leaking on him again and it felt amazing. He needed to remember to put a towel down next time.

He couldn't tell if she was unconscious, or just limp and boneless. He put his arms around her and loosed the knot around her wrists. He slipped the tie off her hands and then put his arms around her for support. He laid them over gently on the couch so that they were side by side with Noel on the inside. She had buried her face in his neck while her breathing returned to normal. She was out of breath, winded from the race to the finish. Robbie reached out and grabbed the blanket laying over the back of the couch. It was big enough for two and he did a reasonable job of covering both of them before the sweat could turn cool on them.

Noel's phone beeped a few times in rapid succession and Robbie slipped off the couch without waking her. He didn't know if he should look, but he felt more justified about looking this time than he did last time. The last three messages were all from her mother.

Mom - where have you been all day?

Mom - you are still grounded from staying out all night.

Mom - at least tell me you're ok?

Robbie smiled and thought all moms are basically the same. He decided to help Noel out and try to keep her mom from worrying at the same time. He went to find his own phone and took a picture of Noel sleeping on his couch. He made sure it only showed her face, and the blanked pulled up to her chin. You couldn't tell she was naked and freshly fucked in the picture. Robbie copied her mom's number into his phone and sent a message with the picture attached.

Robbie - Hey Mrs. P. this is Robbie. Noel had a bad day, came over to my apt crying. Klay hit her, and was arrested. She is ok, but emotionally spent. She fell asleep on my couch, and I covered her up. I don't think she should drive, but I will have her call you first thing in the morning.

Mrs. P. - Thank you Robbie. You're a good friend. I'm furious at Klay, I might run him over with my car.

Robbie - Don't worry about Klay, I made sure he won't bother her again.

Mrs. P. -??? call me in the morning as soon as Noel leaves. I want the full story before she gets home.

Robbie - I will call you on two conditions. You let me take her out to breakfast in the morning, and you go easy on her tomorrow.

Mrs. P. - Bargaining with me about my own daughter?

Robbie - I kind of like your daughter, and I finally admitted it to her tonight.

Mrs. P. - About fucking time. Call me after breakfast.

Robbie wanted to scoop her up and carry her into the bedroom but thought he was more likely to knock her head on the door jamb. Instead, he gently shook her awake and told her to come to bed with him. Noel got up and wrapped the blanket around her for the short walk to the bedroom. He got her tucked into bed and was climbing in next to her when her eyes went wide.

"Wait, I can't stay. I'm in trouble and I need to get home," she said, starting to get up.

"Lay down, I took care of it," Robbie said, climbing into bed with her and kissing her softly.

"What does that mean you took care of it?" Noel said, looking like she was going to jump out the far side of the bed.

"Noel, you need to learn to trust me. I'm not your old boyfriend, this is the new boyfriend. I have known you for years. I am learning to trust you. I am asking you to have some faith in me. Will you at least try?" he said, laying down and putting an arm around her.

"I'm already grounded for a week. I got in trouble for staying out all night with you! If I don't go home, I might be grounded for a month! You might never see me again," Noel said.

"How about we make a bet? If your parents extend your punishment by even one day, then you win. I will give you $100 to buy whatever pretty thing you want," he said, kissing her again.

She looked at him and wondered if $100 would be worth another week of being grounded. She did enjoy spending money, and loved pretty things.

"What if you win?" Noel asked, already thinking about what she wanted to buy.

"If I win, you agree to go to the movies with me next weekend. I'll buy you popcorn, and you suck my cock in the theater," he said, kissing her softly.

It took a second for his words to register, and when they did, she stopped kissing back. It also sounded like she stopped breathing.

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me," he said.

Noel had an image flash in her head of giving Robbie a blow job during a movie. It would be dark, but there would always be some people around. She might be seen; somebody might even catch them! She could get arrested for sucking cock in a theater! Noel shivered at the thought and felt tingles between her legs. Yes, just the idea was turning her on. She needed to wear a skirt that night, and definitely no panties. She would bring lots of lip gloss, and have her lips dripping wet before she started. Cherry flavor was her favorite. She loves sucking cock to the flavor of cherry. Noel reached a hand down and touched herself between her legs without even being aware of it. She was wet again, and hot. She would bring a scarf in her purse to clean them up afterwards. The scarf would most likely not be needed. She loved giving blowjobs, and swallowing was the best part.

Noel broke out of her daydream to see Robbie watching her and smiling. She blushed harder than ever, knowing her thoughts were written all over her face. She rolled on top of Robbie and found him just as hot, and hard. Her hips rocked forward a few times, coating him with her arousal, before she lifted and tilted just right to get him inside.

"Fuck," they said at the same time, as she slid down on top of him.

"Slow?" she asked, sitting up so he could look at her and touch her.

"No," he said, "not this time. Ride as fast as you want."

Noel rocked her hips a bit faster and loved the angle she was at. Being on top allowed her to control the angle, depth, and speed. She sped up and added a little hip shimmy at the top of each bounce.

"Yes," Robbie said, tipping his head back in pleasure.

She rode faster, leaning forward like a jockey on a horse. That is what she was right now, his jockey. She was slapping her hips down on him quite fast now, and she was very wet by the sounds of it. With another person she might have been embarrassed, but not with him. It was his fault anyway. She loved the feel of him inside her. He not only fit her; he filled her perfectly. He touched every place inside her that yearned to be touched. For a moment she thought of Cinderella and the search for the perfect fit. Robbie was her perfect fit. Noel rode faster and Robbie started to speak in one-word sentences.

"Noel. Fuck. Hurry! Close!" he said.

Noel thought about the movie theater. His cock swelling right before the end. Then pulsing in her mouth as he emptied himself into her. That was all she needed; she was there.

"Cumming!" she gasped and rode until the quakes overtook her.

She felt him pulse inside her, emptying himself, again and again.

They laid side by side, facing each other in the dark. He kissed her softly on the cheek, and she kissed his nose. Noel let out a contented sigh and smiled in the dark. She was smiling for a reason. She had never felt like this before, and didn't know what it was. She thought about how happy she was, and how safe she felt. He valued her friendship long before he could appreciate her body. He was very appreciative of her body. She was completely sated, but would have gladly let him have her again if he asked. She wanted to please him; wanted it desperately. She also wanted to keep this feeling she had. For the first time in her life, she felt cherished. It was something she had not known until now. Now that she had it, she never wanted to let it go.

In the morning Noel started moving around as she was waking up. Her movements woke up Robbie only a few moments before her. He was watching her face when she opened her eyes and saw him.

"Hey you," she said.

"Hey you," he said.

"I must look a sight," she said.

"Morning hair, mascara streaks, smeared lipstick, and a black eye. You have never been more beautiful," he said.

"Black eye!" she said jumping out of bed and running for the bathroom. It was a real joy to watch her jump up and run around naked.

"Aw fuck me running!" she yelled from the bathroom.

Robbie got out of bed and followed her into the bathroom. She was standing in front of the mirror tilting her face back and forth. She picked up his brush and started brushing out her hair. Robbie grabbed his toothbrush and did his teeth. When he was done, he handed her his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"You don't mind?" she said, looking at the toothbrush.

"Considering what we did last night? No, I don't mind," he said.

Noel blushed while she brushed.

Robbie followed her out of the bathroom and she headed straight for her purse and phone. She read the three messages that had come into her phone last night and then turned to face Robbie with a worried look on her face.

"I'm in trouble," she said, looking like she was going to cry.

"I thought you said you took care of it, that you were going to take care of me?" she said, eyes getting wet.

"Call you mom Noel," Robbie said, "and trust me just a little bit."

She turned her back on him and dialed. Robbie stood there and admired her standing naked in his apartment. Her mom must have been sitting on her phone and picked it up on the first ring. Robbie could only hear her side of the conversation, but it went about how he expected.

"Mom? It's me. I'm sorry I..."

"No, I'm ok"

"Yes, he was arrested"

"I don't know"

"I drove around for a while"

"A black eye, that's all"

She listened for half a minute, turning to look at Robbie.

"Yes, he did"

"Yes, he's a good friend"

Robbie walked forward and knelt in front of her hugging her body to his. He kissed her belly, then he kissed her thigh, then he started kissing places covered in soft fur. Noel was trying to fight him off, but could only use one hand while talking to her mother.

"I'll be home as soon as I can; I just woke up and called you right away"

Robbie burrowed his face into her, and licked a sensitive spot when the opportunity presented itself. Noel gasped loudly and he was pretty sure her mom heard it. Noel was trying to listen to what her mother was saying and was partially distracted.

"Breakfast?"

"No, we haven't"

"I am safe, but I thought that you would want me to..."

"Ok"

"Yes, I do"

"Ok"

"I'll tell him"

"I love you too mom"

Noel hung up the phone and set it down. Robbie had stopped trying to ravage her and now just held her warm body. He felt her body shaking and looked up to see her crying.

"Thank you," Noel said.

"Thank you for trusting me," Robbie said, "can I take you to breakfast?"

"Might as well, since you already cleared it with my mother. She told me to make sure I thanked you for everything. Do you want to be thanked here, or in the shower?" Noel asked.

"Shower," he said.

They had a lovely shower together, followed by a lovely breakfast at a nearby diner. Noel had brought some real clothing in her bags, and looked perfectly ordinary for breakfast. She fixed her hair and makeup as best she could before heading home. He told her not to worry about the black eye, her mom knew about it already.

"I'll call you when I can," she said.

Robbie kissed her once, and sent her on her way. He watched her from the balcony, and waved as she drove out of the parking lot. As her car disappeared down the street, he called her mother as instructed.

"She just left," he said.

"Tell me what happened, all of it," her mom asked.

In fairness, he told her most of it. More stuff than even Noel knew about at the moment. He did forget to mention all the sex they had.

"Where did you get the drugs?" her mom asked.

"I'd rather not say, except that they weren't mine. I was looking for a way to get rid of them and shit bag gave me an opportunity," Robbie said.

"So, he is going to jail for a crime he didn't commit?" her mom asked.

"No, he is going to jail for hitting my girlfriend," Robbie said.

"Thank you, Robbie. You're a good friend and that was...thank you," her mom said.

"I hope I can be more than that. I asked her to be my girlfriend last night and she said yes. I would love to take her out on a date but I understand she might be grounded until the age of 25," Robbie said with a smile.

"Well, she was grounded for making some poor choices, but if she broke up with Klay and is dating you, then her decision-making skills are improving," her mom said.

"I just wish she wasn't grounded this weekend. I have two movie tickets that are about to expire, and I was hoping to take Noel," Robbie said.

"I think I might be able to show some leniency towards her, it sounds like she had a terrible experience. Thank you again for coming to her rescue," her mom said, "I sure owe you a debt of gratitude."

"I'll tell you what, if you let me take Noel to the movies this weekend, I will consider that debt paid in full," Robbie said, trying not to laugh.

"I'll do you one better, I'll have Noel take you to the movies this weekend as a thank you," her mom said.

They said their goodbyes and Robbie hung up the phone with a grin. Her mom was going to practically order Noel to take him to the movies this weekend to say thank you. He was really looking forward to not watching a movie this weekend.

12