His Futa Auntie Pt. 02

Story Info
Muscled Futa Auntie wants to widen his sweet asshole.
12k words
4.66
35.3k
75

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, the continuation of this story was voted for by my subscribers (with permission given by the original requester to have this narrative expanded upon!)

Please note that this story contains incredibly oversized cocks, asscheeks, and incest between a huge muscled Auntie and her twink Nephew.

Hope you all enjoy! - TSG123x

-

The small, prone figure blearily opened his eyes.

Even that trifling movement seemed to take a mountain of effort.

Aching arms, and buttocks.... Legs....

'Goodness...'

His buttocks in particular felt like they had been put through a meat tenderiser.... But then, to all intents and purposes, they had. The bludgeon lay between his cheeks still, snug against his internal organs, the experience similar to having a tree lodged up his anus. The point nudged somewhere near his sternum.

"Uhn....."

He looked around blearily at the same scenery he had experienced for the past few days: Him and his Auntie Sheila, butt-naked, in a room basted from ceiling to floor in his Auntie Sheila's cum (with a healthy dose of his own mixed in.) It smelt like the pungent odours of cock-swinging Neanderthals had been locked in a room with no air conditioning, the blistering summer transforming his bedroom into a hotbox of utter filth.

His nostrils fluttered and he almost passed out, the air he breathed now simply a sweat-semen soup, so humid it almost felt like being an inhabitant in his Auntie's balls.

His stomach rumbled.

They had barely left his room for anything other than to eat and relieve themselves, and it turned out that being 'entered' a lot really worked up his appetite!

His Auntie's humungous snoring bellowed beside him, a huge arm wrapped around his waist, possessing steel cables which for now lay dormant, keeping him tight to her chest in a spooning position, still crusted with sweat from last night.

Of course, she'd been the one who had done most of the work. James marvelled at how she just seemed to keep going, never holding back, never slowing down....

The young figure took in his slumbering mentor.

Her bulk had the same presence as a sleeping rhinoceros, an immovable, potentially violent being, one that probably should not wake up next to small, soft humans. Thick lashes fluttered, the attractiveness of her sharp cheeks and juicy lips contrasting with the squareness of her jaw, the bullring hanging from her thick nose, which looked like it might have been broken a few years back.

He tried to move and shivered. His anus felt like it was gripping Sheila's dick with the force of a Chinese finger-trap.

"Ooof.... Ohhh....."

James' face flickered to one of confusion, then humiliation, as that huge thing shifted his insides, and his butthole automatically tensed and untensed.

"Uhh...!"

'It's okay... it's just my Auntie's penis inside me........'

He whined as it throbbed in response.

"Ooohhhhh..."

'Still... still inside me... so big....'

His rim felt miniscule around the gigantic cock plugging it, and when Sheila moved, snuffling in her sleep, the thing pulsing steadily within him once more, making sensations ripple up his spine.

"Huh!"

It stimulated all the way up his abdomen to the point his legs began to shake.

'Oh that's.... Mm.... I... should get out of this....'

Breathing heavily he managed to slip the arm off, sweat dappling his brow as he poked his tongue into his cheek, working himself to un-impale his aching anus. Importantly, he tried his best to ignore the hearty erection he was sporting which continued to leak pathetically onto the sodden carpet once more.

'Okay... come on James... this is what all that exercising was for... you can do it!..'

He began to pull his baby-making hips off of Auntie Sheila's lap, using her abdominals for leverage. Each brick-like slab felt like its own separate island in a sea of muscles, although now they were sticky and covered in old sweat and love-paste.

"Uuhhnn..."

The sound of a swamp being disturbed rippled from the base of the cock where his anus remained fused, and then, slowly, his rim slid upwards.

"UHn-!"

The giant dick had come unstuck from the cloying heat of his butthole only after a heap of pressure and James using every ounce of his pathetic strength to pull three inches from her hips.

"HHuhh!"

As space opened up, cum began to leak profusely from his orifice, still jam packed with her cock.

'Goodness!'

How big were her loads this time?

They had all felt endless, and after the week they had together his insides probably resembled sperm soup.

He paused.

A part of him suggested he might enjoy pushing back down again.

'No! I'm a good boy! God wouldn't want me to.... '

Another part of him wondered whether having sex before marriage was something a good boy would do.

'It's not... not the same....'

He reasoned after a few moments that him and Sheila doing it in the first place wasn't a sin, because they were related.

'Yes!... yes I'm sure God would understand...'

The incredible feelings transmitting up his anus, however....

"Hnn...!"

'I shouldn't be.... Enjoying... so much...'

Long, luscious lashes fluttered as James 'thought' about his predicament, idly flicking a finger to his nipples.

After taking a long time to think it though, during which he 'accidentally' tightened his asshole so hard on the girthy python inside it that Sheila grunted in her sleep, a little more pre joining the soup sitting in his belly, he finally decided to pull himself clear.

"Hnnn..."

'Goodness.. it's... so...... big!......'

*Schhlliiiick*

Four inches.... Seven inches... ten inches....

He shivered, eyes watering as he squeezed up over veins and tendons, his bottom clinging to its invader for the entire length.

Finally he reached the head, thirteen of the fourteen inches extracted, and with a mighty heave during which his body spasmed, his anal rim dragged over the lip of her helmet.

"NNhhuhH!"

As soon as the bulbous mushroom slid free of his rim James felt a torrent of cum explode from him like a grenade full of semen had been shoved up his ass.

*SHHPLUURRRT*

"Uhn!"

It spurted into the gap between them, covering the floor and the back of his legs, as well as Auntie Sheila's hips.

'I think... did she say she wanted me.... to keep it in?... yes, I think so!...'

He cinched his butthole to staunch the flow, and felt the huge body of cum sloshing against his insides, the geyser softening to a dribble which wormed its way out regardless of how tightly his puckered rim got.

*splurrg...*

"Mmph..."

His insides sloshed with waves of cum, making him shiver as he crawled clear of the huge frame of his aunt.

He glanced back.

The young figure fell still. Somehow all of her seemed to draw the eye.

He stared at her bleach blond buzz cut hair, which she had let him touch (whilst riding her lap of course), the nipples with small iron bars penetrating them which he had suckled attached to giant tits that he had squeezed so much..... and of course the gigantic horse-shaft which angled lazily towards the floor which she had forced him to cling to almost every second they had been together, the entire shaft covered in white cream.

That particular bit he stared at for a long time, and his mouth opened slightly, allowing drool to collect at the edges of his mouth.

'Hmm.... I can't wait to find out how all of this is making me manlier!...'

He wasn't sure what the process was, but his Auntie had explained he was doing great, and told him to shut up. After staring for a good few minutes, observing the way the metal ball at the end jutted angrily from her dick-slit, he decided he should do something to make his Auntie happy.

James got up.

Or rather, didn't.

"Oof!"

He fell back to the floor.

'Come on... you can do this.....'

It took him a long time to make his way to standing, although he wasn't surprised to find his legs weren't working properly.

'Auntie really worked me hard...'

It had been like this the whole week, and they seemed to refuse to walk in a straight line as he weaved his way to the door of his bedroom, grabbing the door handle to support his weight. His limbs gave way regardless, wincing as he fell to the floor with a *SPLAT*, covered in splooge.

'Did it wake her up?'

He cast his pretty eyes back over the hulking form of his Aunt, slumbering like a dinosaur but snoring like something much larger, huge rumbles that seemed to conduct through the floor and walls.

Clearly not.

Her tree-trunk thighs looked constantly tensed, even though she was in dreamland.

"Fughin... sluh......"

His eyes locked onto the big drip of pre falling out of the tip of her weapon, falling onto the crusty mattress to join a large wet patch where a previous load had fallen over the course of their multiple deliveries. It was beginning to form a low hill of thick semen.

Saliva entered his mouth.

That plus a small murmur from her lips brought James right back to their animalistic union. Or unions. Actually... he wasn't sure how many times Sheila had released those huge white rivers into his butthole.... or what day it was?

He knew his Mother and Father would be home at the end of the week... Was that today? Tomorrow?...

Regardless, he almost felt excited.

'They'll get to see me as a new, manlier me!'

The energy built in his chest. He wondered if they'd see the change... he felt... well, a little more confident for sure. If this was what it took to become manly, it was no surprise he'd struggled for so long! He imagined walking next door to May and puffing his chest out, her being so impressed with his gait and smile.... maybe kissing her on the lips if he was feeling brave.

'That would be amazing!'

It made him happy, as he tried to pull himself up onto shaking legs, and failed.

'Oof... this is really tough...'

Auntie Sheila was something alien, a force of will and nature, and she'd released into him so many times they probably could have decorated the entire house in her output. Luckily, they'd kept it to his bedroom, which to an outsider would have looked like some sort of nightmarish swamp-cave, stains a metre or more wide solidifying on the white walls, giving them an off-white/grey tinge with a papier-mâché texture.

He looked around at what remained of his bedroom.

They had destroyed the bed, Sheila putting James through it whilst fucking him, and upon flinging the mattress into the centre, had proceeded to pound him on it for days, stopping only for food, sleep, or toilet breaks.

A hand lazily rubbed across his nipples, the other wandering close to his crotch, which somehow was hardening again, even though his meagres balls were aching from so much manly training.

His ecstatic screams, the constant thumping and Sheila's roaring would surely have been noticed by the neighbours... but James hoped they would understand.

They surely went through the same thing right?

Shaking fingers rubbed glutes which were sore beyond belief, partially from being told to bounce higher, jiggle harder, or 'push back on it like a real man,' but also from the sheer wearing down of his cheeks from Sheila's hips slamming into him continuously.

'I need to feed my Auntie... she must be so worn out.... Real men provide for their family,' he thought weakly, managing to crawl to the staircase whilst his butthole sputtered, a gloopy trail of jizz leaking onto the carpet, making his way on aching elbows to the top of the stairs.

'Wow, I'm tired... maybe I should just shut my eyes for a second...'

He almost did, but the sound of a huge, bellowed snore roused him.

'NO, I'm a man..... Get your Auntie some food....'

*PPPFFFTTT*

He winced as a sloppy fart signalled his rim had allowed a pint of bull cream to find its way out again, her nut warm as it oozed onto the backs of his thighs.

'Oh Lord forgive my sins... How many times is that going to happen?...'

He waited for the expungement to cease, trying to keep what he could in before continuing to crawl, placing a hand on the back of his leg and regretting it, as it felt like grabbing a cake with warm icing, his hand wet.

'I... should clean myself up a little...'

Mother had left them quite amply supplied with meals for every single day, fridge and freezer meals that they could microwave without having to use the oven, and after crawling painfully down the stairs at a snail's pace, he reached the kitchen and managed to assemble some sort of lower limb functionality once more, pulling himself to the counter and withdrawing two bowls of meatloaf from the fridge after washing his hands as thoroughly as possible.

A few minutes later, he staggered back to the room with two bowls of piping hot meatloaf, thankful that he could fall to his ass, which made a gentle 'splughh' noise as air, cum and embarrassment exited upon falling on the carpet.

He winced, as the usually cushioned impact was made much rawer and sharper by the huge red welts where Sheila had been spanking him furiously.

"Sh-... Sheila?"

A huge grumbling groan took place... and the snoring continued.

"Aunt Sheila?" he said, louder.

Something caught in the back of her throat and the figure grunted, eyes opening slowly.

She'd been having a dream about fucking her sister's son. It had been amazing.

Her eyes snapped to James, smiling hopefully, a bowl in his hand, naked and steadily leaking cum onto the carpet beneath him, arm trembling with the mere weight of a piece of meatloaf.

An evil grin so large it could have crossed time zones spread across Auntie Sheila's face.

"Good boy.... You really are growing into a big strong man aint'cha?"

A responsive smile hit his face, saucer eyes wide with adoration as she gathered herself up, now wide awake due to her muse being here.

She grabbed the proffered bowl and began to wolf it down.

Fucking this bitch really took it out of her.

James watched, carefully placing bite-sized portions between his lips as Sheila put the bowl to her face, shovelling the contents into her stomach. He had barely gotten five bites when she sat back, letting out a huge belch that was so deep the rumble shook the windows.

The sixth spoonful was mid-flight to his mouth when Sheila slapped the bowl out of his hands.

"Eat off the floor."

He stared down wistfully at the smoking pile of meatloaf which had landed in the centre of a huge cum-puddle.

"M... maybe I should get a new bowl..."

Sheila grabbed his neck so hard it made him freeze, shivering as she came right up to him.

"You'll do what you're told."

He wheezed out a murmur of apology, before his face was shoved down into the pool of cum and oats.

"SPlffghlluffff!"

"Eat it," she growled, pressing his open mouth into the puddle of filth before pulling back, watching eagerly.

"GHhgllgh..."

He spluttered in the soggy mixture, before pulling back and scooping a small portion of meatloaf with his hands.

"USE YER MOUTH, WHAT ARE YA, A GIRL?!"

"N... no!"

He dropped the meatloaf, puffing his chest, lip wobbling as he began to bend over and lick and suck, his huge, moon-like derriere waving in the air from side to side, right in front of his Auntie's face as he ploughed through the cum ocean on the floor, retrieving pieces of sopping-wet meatloaf.

She growled her approval, and put hub-cap hands on each cheek, squeezing them, moving them side to side. The dark, bronze skin-tone had lightened slightly due to how little time they had spent outside, but it still contrasted beautifully to the milk-white smoothness of her Nephew's skin.

"There's my little faggo-...... little man..."

"MMPhhh... mphfauntie...." He moaned through a mouthful of sperm flavoured meatloaf, as she began to clap his cheeks together, gazing straight down his anus and into his cum-glazed asshole, as if trying to discover the secrets of existence through the widened, quivering flower.

"Ey, you know the rules, I get to touch what I want, yeah?"

"Mmmmphhh...mmghyehhh...."

*Clap-clap-CLAP*

"Such a dirty lil' slut....."

He ignored the degrading words, whimpering as his cheeks were slapped heavily together, the sound bouncing off the walls in a dirty wet fish-slapping chorus, crescendoing to its final coda as Sheila became more vigorous, her nails digging in, the aching buns making him tremble each time she smacked them. A hand slithered underneath to squeeze his cock and balls which had been emptied multiple times (mostly into the cum lakes that Sheila had created, an almost irrelevant drop in the ocean of his Auntie's effluence.)

He mewled as she squeezed, cupping his entire package effortlessly in one palm, brutally stimulating him with sudden jerks or touches of his tip which automatically made him raise his hips higher.

All the while he continued to try and pull as much cum-drenched meatloaf into his mouth as he could. Hard to do when your bull aunt is relentlessly playing with your undercarriage.

"Mmglhuh..mmphh....."

He pursed his lips around one particularly large piece which looked like it had been soaked in glue, and hoovered it into his mouth.

The brutal stench of cum invaded his sinuses, eyes watering in response. The meatloaf barely registered as anything other than a texture, its flavours overpowered completely by the musk of his Aunt.

He swallowed the tangy, bitter mixture, the saltiness almost pleasant if it weren't so strong.

"Mmmhh..."

Sheila watched him snuffling his breakfast off the floor for a few moments, savouring her complete dominion over the boy arched before her, before hoisting her Nephew up until he was almost standing in a wide-legged triangle pose, a perverse downward-dog yoga position with his knees turned inwards, still obediently slathering up the meatloaf covered in Auntie's seed from his bedroom floor like a slutty hoover.

As he was aggressively suckling up a still-warm bit of meatloaf soaked in ball-juice like bread covered in olive oil, he felt something wet and wriggly slide between his butt-cheeks, and snapped his head back to see his Auntie's eyebrows scrunched up in concentration, her nose and mouth deep between his cheeks having dived face first between them like a drug lord into a mountain of coke, snorting as she French kissed his anus so deeply that James' facial muscles were suddenly jerking and spasming of their own accord.

"Gnyuh...UHn..OOOhhhh....!"

"Mmmmhhhh..."

Her grunting was odious and loud. Hands squeezed his cheeks so she was the filling in an ass-cheek sandwich, her tongue riding deep into his crack on a journey to the centre of his universe, the bull ring in her nose shoved against the top of his crack. The touch of cold metal in such a sensitive place made him shiver, but what was happening beneath that caused tectonic shifts in his weak frame - the tongue expanded, plugging his hole completely before she fired in ten sucking, vacuuming kisses that changed the air pressure in his asshole, causing all kinds of delirious pleasure to go up through his insides.

"OOooh hhHUUUAUUNNTTIIIEEEEUUHHH-!!!!!"

Auntie Sheila didn't let up, eyeballs bulging, speed of the tongue-fucking increasing, crushing her own head between his cheeks which, if they could have spoken, would probably have been whining to be released, even though his butthole would probably have begged for more.

"UHUHGUHHUHU-"

"MMMPHHHMGGGHHH!"

A deep, muffled roar into his anus made the few hairs on James' body stand on end, and he looked underneath him just in time to see her prince albert waving in front of his upside-down face and a heavy spurt of bull-cum coming in a tidal wave from it, connecting with his face with such force that it was almost like getting slapped by a physical object, his head forced back with a wet "Pflugh-!"