His Futa Auntie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D...-Daaa-Ah-UHG-UGH-UGHHH!"

Sheila, get off him!" Mr Bennet hissed, fear on his face as he watched his moaning, slack-jawed son get pummelled by his leering Auntie.

*Schwap-schwap-schwap*

"Huhnnnnh-huhuuh-uhuhnuh-uhhnn-"

She barely glanced in his direction, hands tight on James' hips.

"Ha, not 'til I'mmm done....!" she groaned, her eyelids fluttering as she hilted once more with a wet *Splluuurttttt*

James tried to say something, but then Sheila slammed his happy button again and his eyes rolled back.

"JAMES... Jesus... your Mother..." Mr Bennet whined through gritted teeth, before shivering as he watched James reach a special place, anus getting piledriven by the humungous cock as his back arched, followed by a rifle shot of white cream which launched into the air.

Mr Bennet watched, open-mouthed as it flew all the way across the room, forming a long, thin line of white through the centre of what used to be a pristine carpet.

Then a wet, farting, splurging sound occurred from James' posterior, and Mr Bennet saw his Sister-in-law's balls suck up to her body, and all of the liquid inside it pulse into the only place it could go....

"Oh... God...."

He couldn't bring himself to look away as Sheila groaned, juddering, her eyes becoming unfocused like his son's.

It was the only moment they would ever bare a family resemblance, the same dirty, pleasured smile on their faces as they both rocked in a fluid motion, now working together to force brutal, mind-wrenching orgasms into both their brains as James was filled by a truly inhuman amount of cum.

The squelching happening inside James was loud enough for Graham to hear each spurt as it added another layer of pressure and wetness to his insides.

"Good God..."

Any hope he had of stopping their union was driven from his mind as James' belly beginning to bloat, magically pushing out past his hard cocklet which was still launching a few eager streams of boy-juice across the room, all whilst his Auntie Sheila filled his insides with thick, heated cream.

"... Jesus Christ...."

He stood stock still, watching his son's innocence was being broken before his eyes, a far-off look on his face.

For a moment, no-one spoke, the only sound the heavy breathing of two sweaty, heaving figures.

Sheila's arms fell to her sides, grinning, licking her lips as she enjoyed the oscillations and tweaks of James' body on hers.

Eventually Graham spoke, glancing at the door.

"Get off each other... cover up... do something...."

He hurried out, and they heard furious bustling at the front door,

"Graham what's wrong... where's James?"

"Oh he's ah... he's exercising! Just finishing up... they told me they need a few minutes..."

James' head rolled back like a puppet with no strings.

"Aaauntttiiee... mmmayb---hn... maaaybbe weee shoul...should....."

Sheila chuckled, as immovable as the building's foundations.

"What you scared of?... don't you want your Momma seein' how manly you are now?"

"Hhhuhh???"

"I said, we're gonna show that bitch how much of a man you really are."

"Oh-oh... a-are you s-sure ab-"

Mid-sentence she slammed back up inside him, and James' eyes rolled back up.

"...uUUUhn....!"

Outside he could just hear his parents' voices raising through the haze of sex and pure ecstasy striking his core.

"...Really think I should check on him..."

"... they asked for privacy!... exercising is very.... Um... compromising!..."

"Well I think they would make an exception for his Mother!...."

He knew they didn't have long, but he could do nothing when Sheila was fucking him like a pig, chuckling as she did it.

*CLAP!*

"C'mon, sing for yer Auntie....!"

His cheeks rippled as they were slammed down onto Sheila's lap at the speed of lightning.

A squeal nearly escaped him, which he barely choked at the last second.

"UHn-!"

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!*

"-t sounds like she's being very hard, honey I need to check on him!!-"

"My darling it's all part of the process, he'll be right as rain-!.."

'Don't scream.. So deep... don't..... scream...'

Whilst he tried with all his might to keep the pleasure in, Auntie Sheila seemed to be aiming for the exact opposite, and began long-dicking him. All the way in, all the way out. One endless hot-dog eating contest for his asshole, and unfortunately for James, his butt was a greedy competitor.

*SCHWAP-SCHWAP-SCHAWP*

"UUHHhhh!"

He clamped a hand over his mouth as his whole body rocked, still struggling to come down from the high of his previous orgasm even as he shot like a train towards his next ecstasy station, Sheila stamping his ticket like she was trying to machine-gun her cock into his brain.

"MMmphh...MMh......"

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

He squeezed his fingers tighter, trying with all his might to contain the wonderful bursts of tension that hit him like bolts of electricity.

"Mmmphhhhh!"

Outside the commotion was getting even louder.

"What's going on in there! It's NOT, Darling LET ME IN!"

"No REALLY darling y-you're being rude..."

James' anal rim was clinging to a traction engine, stimulated by fourteen inches of steel, up and down, up and down, up and down. The Prince Albert piercing smacked his prostate like a middleweight boxer. Her thighs were like riding a tiger, all rippling muscles and aggressive, hard contact with his backside.

It was all too much.

The whore-like scream that wheedled through his fingers was inevitable.

"MMPPHHHU-UGHHH....."

"Sh-shnoogums?!? What's going on in there!!"

"T...Tammy..."

"OUT of my way....!"

He knew she was coming. And he could do nothing but allow his body to continue to be abused by his Auntie.

Finally, his mother appeared.

Her expression dropped into one of pure horror, face turning so white she looked see-through.

"Sh-shnoogums?!?!?"

James' head lolled over in her direction, drool running from his mouth as his Auntie battered another brutal thrust right up between his cheeks, his mother seeing the full retraction of a throbbing penis from her son's butthole as it was pulled all the way clear, and then slammed back inside like a bullet-train into a tunnel, his asshole now wide enough to probably fit a four-by-four in now as Sheila gurned, enjoying the delights of her broken, moaning Nephew.

"Oh MY-....!!!!!"

Mariam screamed at the top of her lungs, racing over to her son who was being fucked into another world of pleasure, his dick raging hard and leaking juice as he arched his hips back to connect eagerly with his Auntie's thrusts.

"OOOHHHHH STOP IT-STOP IT-STOP IT!!"

She tried to grab Sheila's arm, but it was like grabbing oily, steel cables, utterly useless. Her hand curled into a fist and struck her in the face. It barely got her attention, and she clutched her aching fist, realising there was no chance of causing a dent on the woman's diamond chin.

"Piss off Sis... Mnnn," grinned Sheila, "don't ya like what I... Mmnn! Taught him?..."

She groaned as she put James' legs in the air so he was almost folded on himself, taking over entirely the proceedings of how quickly she could power her penis through his insides.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

"UGHHH-uH-UHH-UHHH!!"

James had stopped covering his mouth, stopped thinking about anything other than keeping his hips at the perfect angle to be penetrated by his Auntie's happiness-giver.

'So... good...'

"SHEILA, STOP... s-stop... RIGHT NOW!"

His mother's voice was as loud and commanding as she could muster, but it was being drowned out by a wind-tunnel of cum-drenched, slurpy fucking, custard squelches and meat-slaps which echoed around the living room.

Sheila continued unabated, and then a series of mind-fucking hell-thrusts slammed helmet-to-base between James' ruined cheeks, and he screamed like he would never scream again as ten-thousand volts of electricity rifled up his spine and dissolved his brain.

"UUUUUUUHHHHHMMMMUHHH-!"

Mrs Bennet froze as her son found everything he was looking for, his hips grinding, tongue lolling, lashes fluttering as he reached eutopia.

"Oh God..."

Sheila herself moaned with him, slumping back as her balls fired every last salvo of man-juice they had left into the backside of her nephew, and the image burnt itself into her brain of James' cheeks clinging to her weapon, red-raw as her sperm bloated his belly and squirted all the way around his rim, such was the pressure with which she inseminated him.

It went on for an age, the pair rocking backing and forth, shaking together, two perverted bodies become one.

Eventually, a final tight squirt from Sheila's cock made her slump back as James' lashes fluttered one more time, before his eyes closed.

The two were so hot and sweaty it almost seemed like steam was coming off them as Tammy Bennet stared at the naked, shining forms of her sister and son, post-coitus.

Silence.

Nobody moved, other than the two brainless shells gasping for breath, Sheila and James' bodies oscillating and throbbing with each other in a tandem that few ever truly experience in life.

A scrunch of a nose here. A clinging touch there.

It took a second for Mrs Bennet to move her feet again before she shambled up to the pair, and James' consciousness came back to the sight of his Mother almost apoplectic, her hands like claws as she grabbed her son by the arms and pulled with surprising strength.

"RE-LEASE... HIMM!!!"

Sheila didn't resist, watching with a grin as James barely moved, anchored by the cock wedged deep within his asshole.

"S... sorrrrrrrry... M-Moth...Hnn......"

His mother whined as she pulled with all her might, and slowly, achingly, (James' legs no longer worked so he could not assist, dazed and pink in the face), she pulled him all the way up Sheila's shlong, revealed like a huge, glazed hot-dog from between his raw, bright-red butt-cheeks, making Sheila rippled with pleasure unintentionally as she did so.

His mother was almost sweating by the time she managed to pull her son off the raging hardness with a huge *SPLLUURRGGGEE!*, his butthole exploding with white cream which drenched Sheila's lap and most of the couch, catching a full spread of her own cream rocketing from her Nephew's butthole.

"OOOH GODDDD!" Squealed Mrs Bennet, caught between trying to stem the tide sweeping over her furniture and pulling her son on shaking legs away from her sister.

"Mmmooommm," he managed, weakly, unable to take the confused smile off his face, slumping to the floor as his legs gave way.

She watched him sink to a foetal position on the floor, and turned, her gaze wrathful, to stare at Sheila through bloodshot eyes.

"You... you treacherous... blasphemous.."

Sheila yawned as she pulled herself up off the couch, leaving a huge sweat stain in the shape of her ass, plus her huge balls which unstuck themselves, leaving two more dark patches on the edge of the sofa.

"Ey... he likes it."

Mrs Bennet was shaking as she near-screeched, talons curved into claws.

"HE DOESN'T...... I-I'LL have you sent to.. to PRISON... I-I'll......."

Sheila snorted, wiping some sweat from her brow.

"Huh, yeah.... a twenty-three-year-old ridin' my cock? Look at your boy sis... He wants it, and if I know the cops. They're gonna laugh you out the building 'soon as they look at him."

A vein popped in Mrs Bennet's forehead.

"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK OF MY SON AGAIN!" she screeched, "LEAVE, MAY THE DEVIL TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!"

"Sure... I got what I came for," Sheila grinned, picking up the leash attached to her son's neck and chucking it to her feet. "Now he's yours again... use this if you need to take 'im for walks."

She grabbed her gym bag and stomped out of the room.

James let out a quiet sigh, unheard by anyone.

His belly was so hot and full of cum.... There wasn't anything he'd felt like it in his life....

He briefly heard further insults and vitriol spat by his Mother somewhere in the distance, but James made out none of it, drooling on the carpet, anus leaking like a garden water-feature as he dozed off to dreams with huge cocks with metal balls on the end, and Aunties with giant breasts smothering his face.

###