His Futa Auntie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He coughed, the masculine stench from her armpit still thick in his sinuses.

"I-I'll be.... Good..."

"Well then.. I think we've had enough fresh air, don'tcha think? Let's get inside, I wanna show ya something."

She idly gripped the leash in one hand. The gentle pull on James' neck was more humiliating than if he had been pulled by her arm, settling into a trot to keep up with her huge steps as he was walked back inside the house, thankful to have the sun off his back.

He was sure his skin was already red from the heat, but it didn't compare to the awkward feeling of his hands and knees being dirtied from the grass and patio, now bringing it all to the carpet as he was led into the living room.

Sheila seated herself on the sofa next to her gym bag, her bollocks slapping down on a new clean spot, the marks from her previous perch still visible on the pristine white leather.

James crawled up next to her, avoiding the marks.

Sheila began to rummage in her bag, before taking out a scratched-looking DVD from the gym bag.

"We're gonna watch this."

She handed it to him and pushed him off the sofa.

"Put it in."

He ruffled, wondering why she treated him so contemptuously if he was so manly now, but crawled over anyway because that was what his Auntie liked, the leash just long enough to allow him to bend right over and put the DVD in, his tongue in his cheek as he carefully placed it in the centre, pressing the close button. (CHANGE a passage at the end - PRISTINE CARPET is not pristine)

"Wait."

"Huh?"

He looked over his shoulder and saw his Auntie had her huge cock in her hands again, and it was hard... again.

He realised she was staring directly down his asshole, and then he realised that jizz from last night was still trickling down his thighs in this position.

"OHhhh.. I'm s-sorry Auntie.. I should have cleaned myse-!"

As he was trying to sit up, she cut him off with a roar

"DON'T YOU EVER CLEAN YOUR AUNTIE'S CUM OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE!!!"

He mewled, and bent over again.

"Twerk those fuckin' cheeks," she grunted, sitting back again, "like a real man."

The last line just about paused the tears threatening to come to his eyes, and James settled into a rhythm of waving in the air.

"Ey, face the tv."

He turned so he was facing the screen, his bottom staring up at his Auntie's face.

"L-like this?"

"Yeah.. yeah like that."

The waving globes seemed to hypnotise his Auntie, and James began to happily bob up and down, twerking furiously on occasion to create loud, nasty *slap-slap-slaps* that teased little moans from Sheila's throat.

*slap-slap-slap..*

"Huh..."

They stayed like that as Sheila adjusted and placed a hand on her shaft, sliding slowly up and down, her other hand grasping for the remote as she switched on the film, before pulling James by his leash ("oof!") until he had backed all the way up, his ass right in front of her, having to crane his neck up from the floor to see properly.

A flickering bedroom appeared on screen, sparse apart from some faded sheets and a nightstand. It seemed like some sort of home film. A young man appeared on screen with his hands up, backing away from a second figure stepping from behind the camera; a truly brutish looking black woman.

For some reason the soundtrack was slow porn music, with Wah-guitar and an eighties-style funk that lent a ludicrously sensual air to the nerve-wracking footage.

James' eyes bugged out as he watched the man, who possessed similar qualities to him although he seemed of Asian descent, and had a slightly bigger cock dangling between his legs, pleaded with the woman, stepping backwards into a corner where he curled up.

The black woman was leering, her large frizzy curls bouncing as she shook her head, and James watched as she turned to reveal to the young man a huge cock, swinging at her knees.

"Hoh...!"

Sheila grunted.

"Yeah... Una has a fuckin' decent package... unlike most 'men'.

"Y.. you know her?"

She grinned.

"Yeah... she's a fuckin' animal.... She shoulda joined me in prison, woulda loved it."

James' fingers fiddled nervously with his nipples as he watched.

The boy was fervently trying to say something, shaking his head.

The woman laughed, and then leaned in, saying something that the camera couldn't quite pick up. When she had finished, the man was almost crying, but then she put a finger to his chin and lifted it up.

She pursed her lips, grinned, and gave a smooching kiss in the air.

The man's tears dried on his face as he accepted his fate, and leaned his head forward, clumsily, still apparently trying to overcome the terror and adrenaline raging through his body.

James watched with widening eyes as the huge black woman put her cock in the trembling man's mouth.

"E-EW AUNTIE, IT'S PORN, IT.... It's sin.... Mummy said that it is from the devil, trying to push his wicked ways on u-"

Sheila grabbed James and spat into his face.

"MMlluhh...."

"You fuckin' did worse yesterday, now ya think God's watchin' ya?" she growled, spitting on him again, hawking a huge glob of saliva and firing it so hard at his forehead that it spattered into his (already reeking) hair and face.

"Don't talk about God when I'm here.. .God didn't stop me reaming yer ass boy..."

"B-but I.. Mmph.... I thought I was b-b-being... manly," he coughed through the glaze of cum and spit.

"Course you were!" she responded gruffly, "a dick-lovin', cum-guzzlin' slut-boy, all the strongest guys are. Don't need to believe in God to know that."

James tilted his head, attempting to wipe the saliva out of his eyes.

"R.. really?.."

She nodded.

"Yeah... look at that man on the screen. Loaded with testosterone. Girls love him."

He looked back and shivered as he watched the huge black cock begin slamming into the young man's mouth, eyes watering as the boy who was plunging both fists up and down the humungous member began to cry as he was being face-fucked, desperately trying to wank his dominator into a climax that would allow him to escape the huge log sitting in his throat.

"Wwwwghuuhhh... wuhphlghghgl....guwhuup-"

The black woman responded to his slobbering sucks with a deep voice.

"Choke on it.... CHOKE on it....."

Occasionally the boy's hands would drop, a distant look coming to his eye as the cock slid all the way to the back of his throat and down into his neck, lashes fluttering as he savoured the taste and feeling of monster cock in his body, before it was pulled out again, and he regained some semblance of awareness, immediately grabbing the cock and chugging it with terrified need.

James moaned.

"Ey slut."

"W... wha....?"

She grabbed him into a forwards-facing seat on her lap.

"Pull your cheeks apart."

James whimpered, pulling it wide for his gaping anus to leak onto his Auntie Sheila's lap.

"Hmm... seems like you need a refill."

***

Mr Bennet squeezed the gas pump to get a few more streams into the vehicle, fully topped up as he stared out at the open plains surrounding the quiet service station.

"Hm."

"Darling, aren't you excited?"

He gave a tight-lipped smile to his wife, nodding less than vigorously,

Only twenty minutes more of freedom before he had to exist with James in his life once more. He gave one last pump, savouring the silence, and sighed before pulling out.

Within minutes they were away, Mrs Bennet's smile wide as the estate car flew smoothly down the endless highway.

"Oh I am so restless!... I want to know everything he's been up to.. I'm sure he missed us so much... our little shnoogums!"

"Hn."

Graham had enjoyed the time away, back to the origins of champagne in France. It had been too brief, the taste still sparkling on his tongue, and if anything he was now dreading the first greeting of his booty-short clad offspring even more than usual.

"I am so glad to hear that Sheila is getting on fine with him... although we should perhaps have a word about exercising... I don't want him getting overworked....he sounded tired on that last call.."

"Hn."

Graham had long since given up arguing over mollycoddling their son, as arguing against it only caused his wife to cling tighter to her foal. At times she could resemble a shrieking raven if pushed too far.

"I had to admit I was worried at first... but he answered the phone whenever we rang once May went over..."

"Hn."

A part of Graham could have believed Sheila was good for James, had he not seen the dark glint in her eye which unnerved him to a degree he was uncomfortable with. Still, a trip away was a trip away, and if his boy had to suffer for him to enjoy it, he didn't have too much to complain about.

Tough love was in short supply where James was concerned.

"Oh our boy is going to be so pleased.... If he's happy I think perhaps another trip this year might be in order!"

Graham perked up, glancing at his wife.

"Oh, well... that wouldn't be a problem for me Tammy... If that's what you want...."

"Really? Oh wonderful!...."

Graham's smile that had existed for much of the trip returned to his face.

Another two weeks away from that utter drivelling moron he called a son?

Maybe God really was shining down on them.

***

The wet, shining spear touched the rim of James' asshole, and the boy quivered as it threatened to go in.

He knew of course it was inevitable, a little scared breath leaving his body.

It always went in.

He closed his eyes and prepared for entry.

"Ey, eyes open."

The leash jerked and he squirmed as the collar pulled on his neck, pulling his eyelids as high as they could go.

"Good boy."

*CLAP*

A heavy hand on his bottom made him mewl as he faced the television whilst trying to avoid blinking, trembling, eyes itching to close.

Sheila let him watch as the boy on screen was face-fucked by his huge 'partner', going red in the face as the big black cock was piledriven into his throat again and again, wet trails running down his cheeks even as the young man's cock bobbed happily beneath him, belying his terror.

Sheila sighed, head back as she remained glued to the entertainment... of which the TV provided much less than usual in comparison to the show James was providing.

"Ey, c'mere."

Another jerk and his head was pulled up towards her.

"Eu-ch-!"

She didn't treat him sweetly, pulling him onto her favourite position - reverse cowgirl. James hadn't learnt the name until the fourth time she'd fucked him. She'd made him learn a lot of positions since then.

"Sit on it ya big fuckin' slut."

James' heart swelled slightly at being called a big slut instead of a little slut. Maybe this was a sign he was getting manlier?

He carefully placed his bottom on the rod that would soon keep him upright like a steel foundation, one upon which his body would mould itself.

As he set himself, Sheila pulled him almost halfway down.

"HHhnnn....!"

He paused at six inches, eyes watering.

"You take any longer, I'll do the rest," she said venomously.

It was still abominably huge, and he had to pull in quick doggy breaths to attempt the next few, gurning as he sank a few inches more towards her lap.

"HHHHHnnnnn!"

A muffled squeal from the screen showed the young man's eyes wide and shocked as the woman threw her head back and roared, and then the boy clutched his belly, scrabbling to do something against the huge stream of sperm that had just flooded his stomach.

"HHHhuhhh!"

James meanwhile had almost reached Sheila's lap, and, sitting impaled at twelve inches, he turned to his Auntie, tears of pain and pleasure rolling down his face.

"Is... i-is that enough?"

"No. You ain't a quitter right?"

He shook his head slowly, and then nodded to himself, as if considering all of the choices that had led to this moment.

"O... okay...."

He steeled himself... and pushed down the final two inches.

Sheila's eyes and grin grew wide as his buttocks sheathed her cock to the wedge of pubes at the base, the giant weapon completely disappeared from her front.

She grunted, enjoying for a moment, the rare sight of her cock completely hidden within James' body.

Better to keep it in the family, she thought, chuckling.

She gave him a spank, making his ass ripple, and drawing a pained cry from his lips.

"Uhn!"

"Ride it."

"O-okay..."

He rode, this time unable to stop himself gunning straight for that sweet spot that he knew her prince albert would hit.

"UHN!"

His back arched, and Sheila chuckled as he immediately began to lose his mind.

"Oh, now yer gettin' pretty quick at findin' that place huh? Gettin' to be a real slut, huh?"

"N... nNnnoouhhh....!"

"Yeah... you just keep tellin' yourself that..."

He tried to keep a measured pace, but even that was causing wonderful things to spread from where her cock was sliding up so much of his insides.

"Huhhh......"

"FUCKIN RIDE HARDER!"

His eyes scrunched close, trying to slam his prostate down on the same hardness at his Auntie's tip without losing his mind.

Within minutes he was trembling.

"HUHHH!"

Sheila knew he was finding it every time. Only true whores have the stamina to destroy themselves, despite shaking legs and aching muscles. James was proving to be the best of all of them.

She had the stamina to fuck. He had the stamina to get fucked. A match made in heaven.

After a few minutes of sweaty dick-riding, James attempting to try and control the bull he was fucking himself on, slowing the pace a little, his hips easing up and down in a rocking motion.

Sheila decided she wanted to work up a sweat of her own.

"Mmmm... let's see how loud that lil' God-fearin' mouth can scream...."

Powerful hips started pumping upwards, accelerating slowly, like a train moving out of the station, and James began to lose control of some of his motor functions as the pace and power of the ride began to increase.

"Oohh-hohh-oHh-UHH-AUuuntie-SHEI-la-OH-OH-uh-OH-OHH-!"

They began a jostling back and forth, but the forth from Sheila was becoming ever more prominent, James having less and less input as muscled arms bound him backwards so he could no longer control the pace, before she began slamming him down with no regard for personal safety.

*THWAP*

"UUUHNNNN!"

He keened to the sky.

"Yeah," Sheila grunted, saliva collecting at the corners of her mouth.

She began to pump him like she was doing ab crunches, able to use her powerful core to crunch him onto her cock over and over.

*Thwap-thwap-thwap*

"UHN-UHn-UHNN!"

James whinnied as his fourteen-inch saddle began to ride him, and his weak arms began to cling onto the arms holding him for warmth and comfort, finding only another demon-thrust, another sodomising drive of her cock slick between his cheeks.

A burst of pre-cum heat in his insides made him shiver in delight and disgust.

Then her hands came to grip his shoulders like a backpack, and James knew it was over.

*THHHWWWWAP-THWAP-THWAP-THWAPTHWAPTHWAP!"

"Uhhgnn-ohhoommOMMOUUHGHUDDDDDUHHHH!!!"

His screams were wild, and passionate, all caused by the pleasure caging his brain and digging long spikes of pleasure into his soul, his arms clinging to the ones strapping him to the fuck-machine that brooked no argument.

His Auntie was a monster, and she made his insides feel good like no other living being could.

Now he was on the rollercoaster, cheeks clapping brutally on her lap as tears of earth-shattering pleasure ran down his cheeks, thin ropes of boy-cum drooling from his dicklet bobbing in mid-air.

The smooth sound of the family car in the driveway made James' ears prick, but he was unable to fully register it through the haze of butt-fucking brutality.

"UHHn!"

Sheila didn't even notice.

*Rrrr*

James' eyes bugged out at the sound of his parent's voices outside the house, almost lost behind his cheeks slapping against Auntie Sheila's lap, a wet meat tenderising noise that anyone could recognise.

It didn't help that there were also moans coming from the television, where the boy was now being entered in a body-slam missionary position. If he had been watching, James would have seen a boy in much the same state as he had been during his first time, eyes bugging out, fear writ large as his legs waggled in the air.

Not like now... he was almost getting good at taking his Auntie's cock.

Sheila's cock slammed into his prostate at that point, and the moans seemed to transmit from the tv directly into James' mouth, a slut-squeal of joy coming out instead of his usual sigh at his parent's return.

"UUHHNNNnnUHH!!"

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

His hands tried to grab for something, anything to signal to Sheila that his mother and Father were arriving, but either she didn't know or didn't care, ignoring his scrabbling as she piledrived her cock so deep into him that James nearly screamed for deliverance.

"UUGHHGUHYYUHHHhhnnuhhh!"

The front door swung open.

*SCHLLAP-LAP-LAP*

"UNNN-UHH-MUHHHUNNNu-!"

Then, the first of his parents burst into the living room as his Auntie's sausage slammed balls deep into his anus.

***

"Oh, just wait until he sees our gift.... He does LOVE ironing, and it is the newest model..."

The fact the iron was pink hadn't surprised Graham in the slightest. His Tammy simply did as she pleased where their son was concerned.

The sun was happy and high in the sky (in contrast to Mr Bennet's mood), as they sailed to the front of their house.

"... Oh he's going to be so pleased, why I reckon we'll have to pry him away from your shirts!...."

He grunted, and glanced in through the front window on his way to the garage, likely to see his boy wiping the w-

Graham jabbed the breaks, and they rocked to a halt.

"OOF! Doogums! What's wrong?"

Mr Bennet was sweating.

He can't have just seen what he'd seen through the front room.

He carefully put his head in the way of their house, wedging a bright smile on his face.

"Ah... honey.... Poogums...."

Mrs Bennet creased her eyebrows.

"... Yes?"

"M-maybe we should... get something else... for James."

"Oh... why...?"

He flustered, cheeks bright red, trying not to think about how James had been riding the horse's penis attached to the front of his sister-in-law.

"B... because..."

Her grapefruit-sized balls had been in the process of rebounding off James' butt-cheeks, huge jiggling testicles probably filled with enough semen to turn the Hudson river white.

"... Ah... I think he deserves a little more for being so ah... so brave... right?"

Her eyelids peeled.

"Graham... park the car."

He pawed at the steering wheel, searching for a solution, before nodding.

"Right... right you are...."

He edged the vehicle back, taking an age to get it just right, before slamming the handbrake on, almost falling out of the car and racing to the front door.

"Doogums! What on earth!"

"Bathroom!" Graham shouted back, "could you start getting the bags out?"

His sweaty hands fumbled for the right key.

"Come on, come on...."

He shouldered his way in, stumbling into the living room before freezing at the sight he had foreseen for years; his son, with a gigantic cock slamming between his naked stripper cheeks, both his bouncing space raiders clapping endlessly on Sheila's lap as she turned him inside out.

*SHHHLICK-SHLICK-SHLICK*

"UUGHHH!-UUUUGHHH!""

Mr Bennet's face turned a violent shade of green. The smell was ludicrous. Sheila smelt like a thoroughbred stallion in heat, thrumming sweat, dick-tang and testosterone so thick in the air he could almost taste it.

Some semblance of sentience came to James' lolling head as it flopped towards him, still being jerked by each violent insertion into his asshole.