His Futa Auntie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue rocketed around his anus ferociously, bellowing like a wounded rhino as she spanked both his cheeks like she was trying to detach them from his body, James squealing as cum covered his stomach and upper body, his own manhood eagerly trying to coax itself to a climax in Sheila's palm.

The spurts took minutes to slow, the flood now adding a new pool of hot cum beneath them that soaked floor, the mattress discarded since it had become too unstable and wet to use.

Then Sheila's tongue retracted, lips tightening around James' puckered entrance and sucking in, creating a brutal vacuum like she was trying to suck any remaining cum out of his ass.

James went cross-eyed and squealed as her tongue slammed back in again, fucking so fast it was like a machine, and it was combined with his package being squeezed ferociously.

It was all too much.

The young, wimpy figure raised his cum-sodden face to the sky and squealed as he launched lines of gentle white into the hand enclosing his genitals, grimacing as pleasure rifled through his insides and up into the centre of his brain.

He basked in it for a moment, as did Sheila, enjoying the perfection of it all.

Then the two fell still, James breathing heavily, cute little doggy breaths that had Sheila grinning evilly as she exited his sopping-wet hole, her face covered in her own saliva and cum.

"Mmmm.."

She released his cute boner and put the collected cum on her hand to her lips like a delicacy.

James heard slurping behind him and turned just in time to see Sheila licking her palm.

He made to speak but his own body interrupted him, letting out a long burp.

"GUUURRRRGGGG..... D-Did... Hurgh..."

A cum bubble came out of his mouth, his face flushing red as it popped.

"Puh.....d....did I do a good job? Am I a... oh... a man now..?"

She nodded.

"You did a fuckin' great job... You'll be the strongest man anyone's ever known. Ya'll be like... like that fitness guy... the actor..."

James let out a whimper of delight.

"Like... like Terrance Ryder?!?"

"Yeah.. yeah sure, whatever. That guy."

"Ohhh!"

James pushed himself up on shaky legs, and attempted to do a limping, pathetic lap of the room, his cheeks clapping behind him.

"Oh that's... wonderful..!"

Sheila had to stifle a cruel laugh, her aching, empty balls desperate to pump yet more seed between the humungous cheeks swinging side to side in front of her as James barely made a full circuit before crumpling to his knees, unable to support himself for more than a few moments.

"Ey... keep runnin' for me boy, it's good for ya."

"Oh th-thanks Auntie... usually my Father doesn't let me b-but I.... I don't think I can keep going....."

"Ah he's just intimidated by ya..... And alright then, seeing as yer tired, let's go down n' watch some TV."

"Oh, really? Y-you think he's intimidated?"

"Sure."

"Oh!"

'Maybe... maybe that might make sense..... He is usually very stand-offish with me....'

"Let's go."

He fluttered his lashes, confused.

"Oh, are we watching TV? But mother says that it can encourage sinful thoughts if-"

Sheila's mood switched in an instant, and she sat up violently before he could finish his sentence.

"EY am I your Mother?"

She grabbed him by the neck, and he mewled as she spanked his bottom brutally hard, the globes rippling like the shockwaves after a nuclear bomb.

*SCHWAP!*

"UUHNN!"

James shivered as she raised a threatening hand once more, before instead caressing his huge globes.

Sheila was drooling as she kept her hand gripping the cheeks, squeezing and rubbing right up against James' sore, battered anus, making him murmur.

"Uuuufuff...."

His eyes went slightly cross-eyed as she fiddled with his rim.

"A-Aunttiieeee please stoooop-UUUUUhhhh!!!..."

She spanked him violently again, letting go of his neck so that he fell face first into the puddle of cum again, sobbing quietly as the lake engulfed his face again.

"We do what I say, yeah?"

"Yy-yeah," mewled James, shaking arms unable to press himself up from the carpet, instead having to get gingerly up via his knees instead.

Sheila stood up, stretching, the brutish arms too big for her to truly stretch all the way back, neck cricking side to side as she burped with such volume that some birds close to the window flew away in fright.

"HUUUUrrghhh...... So Nephew, ya been enjoying our family time together?"

James tried to stand and couldn't, falling to his knees, looking up at the figure towering above him.

"I.. Y-Yes... I guess..."

He winced as some cum splurged out of his anus at that moment, and looked back in time to see the small geyser land in a long trail behind him.

"...Oh...."

Sheila cracked her knuckles slowly.

"Talk and crawl."

She shoved him with her foot towards the door, and James huffed as he began to crawl as fast as he could towards the stairs, assisted by the occasional large foot on his back shoving him in the right direction.

"I do like spendin' time with ma Nephew..."

Thankfully she allowed him to descend the staircase alone, lingering behind him every step, sniggering every time he moaned because he was struggling to make it without sliding his bottom down the steps.

"Y-yeah..."

"Ey.. ya know seeing as you've been such a good strong man... I think it's time to give you a lil' present."

His face lit up, splayed out in the hallway.

"O-oh... r-r-really?"

"Yeah... yeah it's for my strongest guy friends..."

"REALLY?!??!"

He began to well up.

"Ohhhh thank you thank you thank you Auntie, y-you're the best Auntie ever-!..."

She grabbed her gym bag and began to rustle through it.

"Yeh... think I stashed it... ah fuckin' PERFECT!"

James flinched at the bad word, but then recoiled at the sight of the black studded collar and dog-lead attached to it that Auntie Sheila had just pulled out, and was now waving in the air.

"O..Oh!.. that's.... nice.... um... w-w-what's that for?... Auntie..."

"Was m'cellmate's in prison."

"Oh.."

"C'mon, let's try it out..."

"Um... a-alright....."

She stomped into the living room, and James crawled, painfully slowly, after her.

It took him a minute to drag himself all the way to the sofa where she sat, wide legged, veiny obelisk pulsing in mid-air, her balls sweating onto the leather as he wondered how this was going to make him more manly. The way she sat, wide-legged to the point she almost took up two seats, made her seem larger than the Lincoln monument, although far more threatening, her thick, bruising lips pursed in satisfaction.

She threw the collar on the floor in front of him, relaxing back, and it seemed to James like her body was covering as much of the upholstery as possible, her grimy essence infesting the cleanliness of his Mother's perfect house.

He decided it would be best not to point it out in case it drew her ire.

"Well, try it on!"

He touched it tentatively.

The collar seemed extremely durable, with fluffy insides to at least allow some comfort for the wearer. The lead seemed just as sturdy.

"Um..."

Her face morphed.

"We got a problem?"

"N-N..N-noooo!!" he squealed, taking the collar and, after a brief pause, put it around his neck.

"Mnn..."

"Strap it."

He strapped it on.

"Tighter."

He flinched at the gruffness in her voice, pulling it closer around his neck, before locking it. It made his neck feel warm, the soft padding strangely comforting, although having something around his throat felt rather threatening.

"Lemme check."

James crawled to her feet, and she tried to shove her fingers underneath the collar, only able to get a single finger inside which had him choking slightly.

"GlhHH!"

"Yep... perfect..."

James was allowed to fall back, large eyes watering as he landed on his butt-cheeks which made him hoot, scurrying to an all-fours position.

She began to rummage through her gym bag again.

"A-auntie Sh.... Aunt.... Shei?......"

He dreaded to think what she would pull out next... he needed to say something.

"Au.... Auntie....Sheila, I-I..... don't.......... like it."

Sheila paused.

"Ey?"

He paused, lip wobbling.

"I... I don't... I mean I'm not sure..."

She snarled, waving his protests aside.

"Ya don't know until you've got tried it out for a few hours..."

She proffered a huge hand, palm up.

"Here, lemme walk you."

His whole body quivered, warmth worming its way down to his groin as he stared for a moment at the huge cock oozing a long trail of pre-cum down onto his Mother's pristine carpet.

"Uh...."

"NOW!" she roared, spittle flying from her mouth.

James squealed and rushed the end of the leash in shaking hands, thrusting it into her palm.

Sheila quietened, drinking in her house-trained Nephew..... and pulled.

James was forced towards her on shaking legs.

She sneered.

"Good pup."

James trembled.

"Uh... I-is that..."

"Relax, I'm messin' with ya, little bitch."

"O-oh!... Haha.. yes.. m-m-messing.... Like.... like friends?"

He had been told that by people back at school.... Maybe he just wasn't a natural at making friends, because it seemed like they always messed with him more than anyone else.

"YEAH! Like friends.. hey, let's give some good ol' fashioned nicknames..."

As she began to pull on his leash, making him whimper, alarm bells blared in James' head. He had never had any nickname that didn't involve pretty crude and nasty insults about his physical appearance.

"You can be.... 'lil' bitch'."

James sagged, lips quivering, water filling his eyes.

"B-b-....b-b... but... b-but....."

She ignored his protests, pulling harder, and he was guided, helplessly, towards her lap.

"Ey... you don't like it, you can be 'lil slut' instead."

"B-b... I'm... I'm a man..."

She grunted, rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah... you can be... big fuckin' slut."

James guessed it was better than the others.

"Oh-k...okay.."

"But you gotta earn it... for now, you'll be lil' fuckin slut."

"O.. Oka...Okay.."

"Shut the fuck up you lil' fuckin' slut!.... Let's go for a walk."

Guided by his neck, James whimpered as he crawled on all fours at his Auntie's side, towards the dining room, through to the garden.

Light was pouring in under a baby-blue sky.

He squeaked "Oh... w-we're not..... g-going...... outside?"

She paused, and looking up past her swollen calves hewn from marble, her burning gaze seemed to be coming from another continent, her head almost at the ceiling.

"If you want... we go out the front door instead."

A trickle of water from his saucer-eyes trickled down his cheek.

"OH... n-... b-back door is fine!.... The-the garden is nice....."

They walked (and crawled) out into another day of sweltering summer heat, and James had to shield his eyes as Sheila snorted the fresh, warm summer air, head back, taking in the covered swimming pool and long, bright green garden that had been carefully maintained (by a gardener of course, his parents were busy with other tasks). Towards the back trees spread in a semi-circle, shielding a gate to the local natural reserve.

The smells of cut grass and the subtle sweetness of red maple trees became apparent. James shivered, as he was worried he might meet bugs this close to the ground. Another reason not to go outside.

"Mmmmh... Nice.... almost as hot as the prison yard..... more trees though."

Sheila snickered at her own 'joke'.

James said nothing as he was pulled further out, hands and knees becoming sore on the concrete patio.

Sheila grabbed a low deck chair and led James via his leash to it.

"Nice to get some fresh air eh?"

"Y.. yes...."

She eased her weight into the chair, which creaked in response to the sudden tonnage being placed upon it, the sound of wood being bent issuing with each limb of Sheila's that left the ground, until she was lying face up in the sun, naked, eyes closed.

No motion was made as to whether he should get another deck chair, so he stayed there, his naked bottom pointing forlornly back at the house that sheltered him from the outside world.

The sun on James' back felt hot, and he hoped he wouldn't burn. He had never spent much time outside, due to his milky complexion, hatred of sports and general shyness, but even more than the sun, or sports, what terrified him was what the neighbours might think if they saw him. His head jerked to the houses either side, darting to each window.

'If they saw me like this.....'

He was already a freak to them. If any caught wind of him butt-naked outdoors... it would cement him to the local neighbourhood as the flagrant gay-boy that everybody believed him to be already.

Then the thoughts left his head as he was pulled via his collar.

"Ung-!"

His hands moved obediently to help him slide onto the deck chair, led by his neck up until he was lying in a haphazard fashion across her body, his face right up against her breast, the metal nipple piercing digging into his cheek, tiny crotch pressed right up against her thigh, leg dangling off the side of the deck chair. Much of his bodyweight lay on her cock, which to James felt like a huge slab of meat, the heat emanating from it making the experience similar to lying on a hot concrete pillar.

He steadied himself on her huge tits, and couldn't help a squeeze, making her ripple, the metal piercings digging into his palms.

"Hn..."

"Good boy.. yer getting real' good at bein' a manly slut."

"Ohh... Great!"

"Keep goin'..."

He began to knead.

***

May checked her notes and added the final touch to the paragraph.

"Cite - reference... T-G. Earnshaw."

She let out a breath and leant back from her computer.

It had been tough... but she'd finally finished the last piece of coursework. At least... until she checked it tomorrow.

She sighed, leaning back in her swivel chair and pushed away from the perfectly organised desk, clear but for her laptop, a notepad, and a small vanity mirror.

At least the initial draft was done.

Her gaze drifted out of the window as it often did after lengthy study sessions, over to the trees that formed the wonderful backdrop to their home.

Hopefully a 4.5GPA was within reach... she'd be pretty disappointed with anything lower after doing so well in Math-.

She blinked, something catching her eye in the neighbour's garden.

It couldn't be.

Her eyes snapped to something she couldn't quite understand on first viewing.

"What...."

She stood up, leaning over the desk to get a better look.

Her eyebrows rose up to the top of her head, and if possible would have detached entirely from her face if they could.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Down below, she watched in shock as James straddled his Auntie's right thigh, both naked as the day they were born, pawing at her ridiculous breasts as the woman stared at him, that same aggression in her gaze as before.

May's nose shrivelled in disgust as the boy let out a small smile, sliding his hands up and down them.

A hand came up and lightly slapped his ass, and May was thankful that her window was closed as he opened his mouth and let out what she didn't doubt would be a disgusting moan.

"You sick little freak..."

James was really getting into it, and the woman was quite content to lean back and enjoy her front-massage.

Then May noticed the gigantic penis that she had seen before, leaking onto the woman's front.

A small bit of vomit came up from her throat, which she bitterly swallowed back down.

"Fuck..."

James was really beginning to work it now, doing that same slutty stripper twerk that May had seen whilst babysitting, his cheeks probably clapping the same as they had when he had been cleaning the kitchen table.

She sat back, hoping to high heaven that her parents didn't go out back for any particular reason for the rest of the day.

Perhaps covering for James a few days ago hadn't been such a good idea after all...

"Maybe you found yourself a little too well," she muttered, a sour taste in her mouth as she went to wash away her disgust with a glass of water.

As she marched to the kitchen, a sudden thought hit her.

His parents...

They were coming back today.

She thought about warning him.

"Hm..."

A sip of water.

On second thought.... It was his life. His responsibility. And lord knows he needed to take some.

She smirked.

For someone so God-loving, he sure did love big fake titties.

And humungous dicks.

A shiver wound its way up her spine, and she downed the glass in one.

***

Sheila sighed, James feeling it through her body as he continued to play with her nipples, his tongue in his cheek as he concentrated on bringing maximum stimulation to his Auntie before she began to join in the mutual appreciation, running her hands across his back.

They were so big that he felt like he was being manhandled by a giant.

She caressed different parts of him, pinched a few places of puppy fat before, inevitably, reaching his ass, a lone finger sliding straight to the button of his anus.

"UHN!"

He stopped pawing her breasts as the finger oscillated there, making him quiver.

"A-Au-"

She drilled a little harder, feeling his hard cock rub against her leg. Her thigh raised up so she was stimulating him in time with his ass-fingering.

"uhhh..... a-auntie!....uhhh-!"

"Yeah?" she breathed, finger-fucking her Nephew's anus with such gusto that the boy was beginning to drool, liquid pooling on his chin and in his eyes as his stare became distant. It was incredible how wet with cum and saliva his asshole was... it felt like he was producing her effluence from his butthole rather than being filled with it, her fingers wet and hot from his body heat.

"I-it's.... seNNNSSSIIIT-Iiiiiivveeeee!!.....HHhuuhh...."

She manoeuvred both digits for maximum ground coverage, getting the perfect feel for the rubbery texture of his anal ring, the tightness with which it gripped her fingers like a bowling ball.

"MMmh......"

"Au-Au-au-au-aunnt-iiieehhuh---Sshheeeiiiuhhhhhhh!!"

Her cock was heaving against her belly, and a bit of excitement spurted up between her tits, a string reaching her neck as the dirtiest hint of a smile crept onto her Nephew's face, pausing her oscillations a little short of his second orgasm of the day.

The best part was feeling him try to bring himself there on his own, pushing his little boy-cock onto her thigh, and even shoving his ass back onto her fingers, twerking his fat caboose up and down slightly to try and stimulate the right bits.

'Oh dance for me boy...'

"Ey... you're not bein' a naughty boy are ya?"

His eyes snapped open, and his face became one of horror and shame, his cheeks burning bright-red as he pulled his bottom to the tip of her finger.

"Oh I-I didn't mean....... I'm.... I was... I-I'm sorry....."

"Nothin' to be ashamed of," she grinned, "ya know Jesus hung out with whores?"

"Oh.... Really?"

"Yup!"

"Oh right... I don't remember ...."

"You should look it up," she winked.

"O.. okay...."

"And if he could have pleasure with those whores, you can have pleasure with me!"

"Um...."

"Ya didn't read yer bible?"

"N... not all of it....."

"Well then, you better come 'ere!"

She grabbed his hair, and James squealed as his face was pulled into the wiry tangle under her arms.

"MMmhphH!"

"This is what happens to god-lovin' cunt-lickers who don't know their bible!"

She roared with laughter as he whimpered into her sweaty pits, face shoved into the bitter tang, until Sheila relented and pulled him by his collar.

"Stop bein' such a close-minded freak," she said, still mirthful from her Nephew's unpleasant trip, "ya better be a good boy...."