His Girl Her Drip Ch. 02

Story Info
She spends a day at the beach, then comes home to him.
2.8k words
4.28
6.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't bother putting on more than her red bikini for the drive over the hill, as she hardly ever wore more than she needed to when going to the beach. Only stopping for an iced chai latte when she passed through town, she made her way to the other side of the island to meet her friend at the resort she was staying at. They excitedly spent the day together upon her arrival. Doing all from sun bathing, to swimming in the cool and clear waters, to casual fine dining for lunch before lounging and exploring around the resort.

She often thought about his entrancing cock that had been shoved up inside her that morning. It made her wet with her own arousal, and cum that oozed out of her sex. She wanted so badly to be filled with him again and could hardly keep that to herself.

"Hey girl, why don't we go and get cleaned up for dinner? You're more than welcome to shower in our room or whatever you need to freshen up," her friend pulled her out of her lustful reverie as they reclined on some beach chairs. She smiled in her sun kissed bliss and agreed before they both rose up and headed to the room. As they walked, she noticed several workers eyeing her and her friend. While she was rather lean, she had soft tanned curves that made her look like a beach bum goddess. Her friend, who was on the curvier side, walked in front of her and she watched as a towel boy eyed the two of them with hungry eyes. She smiled at him and admired her friend's round ass before giving her a gentle and playful smack to which her friend giggled, also aware of the looks they were receiving.

"Hou brah, you see that girl in the red kini that was playing in the waves earlier? I saw her from the restaurant terrace and I get one raging hard on that I had to hide from guests. She stay rolling around in the waves, sticking her pert little ass up and waiting for the waves to slap it as hard as-," a second towel boy popped up from the back of the towel shack and only stopped speaking once his friend turned and clamped his hand over his oblivious coworker who proceeded to get annoyed before finally seeing her and looking like a deer in the headlights. The girls just giggled and kept walking to the suite to freshen up.

When they were both showered and getting dressed, she grabbed the black dress she had mindlessly packed out of her beach bag and dug around for some underwear.

"Oh no," she said, "I think I forgot to pack some underwear for dinner."

"I'm sure you'll be fine," her friend reassured her, "tight and sleek dresses like that are better commando anyway." And she was right, the black ribbed dress contoured with her every curve, complimenting her in all the right ways.

"You sure you can't see anything?" she asked, a little nervous. Her friend reassured her and they headed out to the terrace to their dinner reservation.

It could have just been her irrational fear or ego, but she felt as if several eyes were on her as she ascended the stairs to the reception area of the restaurant. It was golden hour, so everything was beautiful and sparkly with warm sunlight. She reveled in the warmth of the sunlight, turning to face its rays, lifting her chin and closing her eyes in blissful surrender. But she suddenly heard a ringing in her ear that caused her to open her eyes and look around. The bartender was staring at her with a gaze of awe, as were a couple other guests that were seated near the entrance. The hostess merely seemed annoyed and quickly moved to seat them at their reserved table. As they walked through the restaurant, they passed a large mirror, and she caught a glimpse of herself.

Her long dark hair was still slightly wet, styled by wind and sea salt. Her tanned skin glowed brightly, although slightly red from overexposure. Her slightly button nose and her cheeks were rosy, sun kissed delicate features. But what made her flush hot with embarrassment was seeing that her black ribbed dress was not entirely opaque, and the slight darkness of her nipples and fuzz of her sex were visible when the sun shone directly on her. Quickly, she made her way to sit in the seat that was pulled out for her.

The girls sat, with her friends' mother, uncle, and grandmother, as they made conversation and discussed what they might order. When the waiter came to take their orders, she noticed he looked around at all the guests at the table, but avoided eye contact with her. When it came to her turn to order, she asked a couple questions about two dishes she was interested in. As the grown man waiter described them to her, she gave him her full attention and looked him in the eyes, causing him to stutter slightly and backtrack before finishing his description while avoiding her eyes.

"Oh mmm, I would love the miso butterfish please," she smiled graciously as she handed the menu back to him before he walked away. Holding light conversation and observing her surroundings, she took in the mesmerizing view of the sun setting over the Hawaiian ocean. When their food came, she watched as one of the food runners placed the grandmother's meal across from her and went to slowly look up at her, not knowing she was already watching him. He was likely approaching his mid thirties and looked too finely dressed to be a busboy. He quickly averted his gaze when he met hers and finished placing everyone's food in front of them before scurrying away. She giggled subtly, as she had worked in the food industry long enough to know when someone was out of place with the pure intention to see the guest everyone was talking about in the kitchen, she had just never been the guest of the moment. It made her wet with excitement and confidence, but all she wanted to do was go home to him and tell him about her day.

When they finished their meals, desserts were brought out with the announcement that they were on the house. Her friend and her family made small talk with the waiter as she took a spoonful of the locally made ice cream. The delectable and sweet creaminess of the treat made her close her eyes and moan quietly.

Her friend laughed at her, "is it good?"

She smiled and nodded, "so good," she replied.

Eventually, they finished and it was time for her to go. Time to go home to him. She said her goodbyes and gathered her things before heading out to the valet with her friend who was walking her out. They made promises to keep in touch, see each other again soon, and hugged before she got in her car and drove away.

She called him as soon as she reached the end of the private drive of the hotel resort.

"Hey baby," he answered on the third ring.

"Hi my love, I just left my friends hotel and I'm heading back home after I roll this joint for the drive. What are you up to?" She inquired as she ground up some of the buds his dad grew in the jungle.

"Nice, I'm still at the night mechanic shop, the boys took on a job that's taking a lot more work and care than we expected. We'll likely still be here in a couple hours when you make it over the hill, would you like to stop by and we can drive home together?" She loved the sound of his voice and couldn't wait to get back to him.

"Sounds great babe, I'll see you in a couple," she replied and she rolled her joint.

"Shoots. I love you, drive safe," he reminded her.

"I will, I love you too," she smiled before she hung up and licked the seal to twist her joint closed.

Throughout her drive, all she could think about was how sexy she felt with all the attention she got at the resort. She couldn't wait to go tell him, and show him how wet her pussy was, that she was just for him.

By the time she arrived at the shop and parked her car next to his truck, it was dark, and she had rocked in her seat so much that when she got up she felt her dress was wet and spreading her juice onto her pert ass. She groaned and took a deep breath before exiting her car to greet him. His friend was still there, and when she announced herself they both turned to look at her. His friend looked away from her quickly, but he couldn't tear his eyes off of her.

"Hey," she smiled and waved.

"Hey," was his breathy response.

"We're almost done for the night, can you wait a few minutes while we clean up?" He asked her as he moved towards her for a kiss, without touching her with his greasy mechanic hands.

"Yes," she grinned, and went outside to wait.

It didn't take long before he was washed up and stepped outside to pull her into his arms. She melted into him, and he inhaled her ocean filled scent.

"How was your day today?" He muttered quietly into her hair, wishing he could bottle up her scent and breathe only that for the rest of his days.

"It was nice, it turns out though, this dress is a little see-through when in the sun. I'm pretty sure the entire restaurant got a nice little tease of what I don't have under here," she sighed and hooked her arms around his neck.

"What you don't have? You mean, this juicy little ass?" He asked, as he slid his hand down to grab her right cheek and give it a shake before pausing and rubbing his hand over her curves through the fabric of the dress. "Wait," he said, as she smiled into his neck, "Are you not wearing anything underneath this?" He moved his hand up to her breast to feel her hard nipple through the fabric, and then slowly down the front of her abdomen to feel her slight fuzz through the single layer of fabric that covered her crotch.

She stretched and arched her body onto him, humming and licking at his neck, "Nope," she said quietly.

His mind went into a frenzy at this realization, and he moved them to be more hidden between their two cars before moving his hands lower, running his hand down the curve of her ass until he reached the valley between her cheeks that lead to his promised land. He groaned and pushed her so her back was against the passenger door of her car, both his hands on her hips, "You're so wet."

She smiled sweetly and lifted the front of her dress between them before guiding his hand up her inner thigh and towards her sex, making him growl with need.

"You're fucking dripping," he said as he pushed his hard body up against hers. She looked over his shoulder to find his friend eyeing them nervously as he moved to lock up the shop and leave quickly.

"I'm going hele mai, braddah, you lock up when you pau?" His friend called out to him, to which he mindlessly agreed. He was fully wrapped up in her now, and kissed her as he waited for his friend to drive away and leave them alone on that empty street.

As soon as the tail lights were out of view, she was going for his zipper and pulling out his cock. She slid down to a squat and pulled his swollen member into her mouth to suck and lick in preparation for her slick pussy. As she squat down in front of him, her dress was scrunched up around her waist, and the warm tropical air blew gently on her sex making her drip some more. When she rose from sucking him, he kissed her and quickly spun her around to face her car. He thought for a moment and opened her driver's door, and back passenger door so they could have privacy in case of a passerby. Then he gently guided her to stand facing the inside of her car, and ran his hand down her back, indicating that he wanted her bent over. She happily complied and braced herself using her driver's seat as support, and lifted her ass slightly, wiggling it back and forth as he lifted her dress to expose her sweet cunt.

He didn't waste much time teasing her, they were both acting with quiet sensual passion, and speared her without hesitation, filling her completely. She sang with lust and he growled his pleasure as he let his pants fall at his ankles and began to pump inside of her. His hands stayed rooted on her hips, pulling her towards him with every stroke, and only moving away twice to smack her cheeks, telling her what she was to him.

"My girl," he said, "all those people looking at you today, did anyone touch you?" he asked as he slowed for an extra slow stroke.

She squeezed him to prevent him exiting her body, "No one touched me baby. They probably wanted to, but I'm your girl. You're the only one that gets to taste me, savor me."

He loved that. Knowing she only wanted him. "Yeah," he whispered, before shoving his length into her quickly, making her yelp. "You have my cum in you all day?"

"Mhm, I had to run into the water sometimes to rinse my kini before you cum dripped down my leg in front of everyone. There was so much inside me!" She moaned and pushed back into him.

He pulled her out of the car and turned her to face him, before lifting her left leg and supporting her back as he penetrated her again and again. She held onto him, clawing at his shoulder and hooking her other arm around his neck, kissing and biting where she could reach. Picking her up he spun around to lean her on his truck, with her legs spread and his arms hooked underneath. She hugged him tightly as he pummeled into her dripping yoni, and the sounds of their wet sloppy sex filled the warm summer nights air.

"Good girl, hold on to me. Take this cock like a champ baby," he spoke quietly to her in her ear.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she surrendered to his spearing. He moved her to bend over her car again, and went harder and faster as his fucking delicious dick got harder and harder. His balls were slapping her clit again and she lost all conscious thought as all her attention was on his thick cock pumping in and out of her. She closed her eyes, arched her back, and pushed onto him as she climaxed almost without warning, causing him to shoot his hot load inside her for the second time that day. Their exclamations sounded like harmonization of the most ancient and primal song, before she collapsed onto her seat as he pulled out and leaned on her door.

Her bare ass was on display for him as his cum slowly dripped out of her pussy. She gasped and spun to lay on her back quickly when she felt a large glob slip out of her hole. Moaning as she was still riding out the last waves of her orgasm, she reached down and rubbed her slit, as if trying to push the cum back inside of her. He watched her with a lustful but slightly amused look in his eyes as he pulled up his pants.

"I have some tissue if you want to clean that up baby," he offered. "But you look like you're enjoying rubbing my cum on your clit."

She giggled, "I love having your cum on or in me, but I suppose it would be good so I don't drip this jizz all over the front of the shop." He agreed and grabbed the tissue before helping her clean up.

When they were done he pulled her close to him and kissed her sweetly. "I love you," he said, looking into her eyes seriously.

Smiling up at him, she teased him, "Is that your jizz inside of me talking, or is that you?"

"You and me baby, that's all I really know right now. And I know that I love you," he assured her, squeezing her hips as he pushed his body on hers so she was trapped between him and her car.

She looked up at his eye curiously, before grinning, "I know I love you too."