His Girl Her Drip Ch. 01

Story Info
A passionate lovemaking, before she goes out for the day...
2.6k words
4.17
9.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on true experiences I had with my most recent partner. My first real love.

~~~~~~~

Her hair was long and dark, sprawling around her head as if she lay floating in a salty ocean lagoon of the island they lived on. Rising sunlight fell in through the window and onto her soft skin, kissing her nudity as if she was the purest of angels to grace the earth. He looked over at her as soon as he opened his eyes and in the mind grog of his first cognitive moments of the day, a soft raspy, "Wow," escaped his lips. The scene of her sleeping peacefully right by his side was almost too much to contain. He wasn't sure of how he managed to wake up next to her on a regular basis but he was grateful in that moment to witness her softness as she slept. She had slightly awoken the moment he did, as if they had been traveling together in their sleep, and returned to their earthly bodies at the same moment. As soon as he spoke, she opened her eyes as she was still growing accustomed to finding him next to her as she woke, and simply snuggled into his arm to sleep a little longer when she recognized him. All he could do was sigh in bliss.

They lay naked, as they usually did due to the hot humidity of the tropical summer and it only made their cuddles all the more sensual and raw. Their bodies couldn't avoid the pure chemistry of their primal need for one another and they often woke in the night spooning and his hard cock attempting to spear its way through her thighs, inching closer and closer to her dripping sex. Once, she woke to him slipping his way into her cunt without conscious warning. She couldn't decide whether she liked it or felt violated and took until he came on her bare ass to gather her thoughts on the matter. She eventually communicated with him that she preferred to be awake and aware of what's happening, and he kindly apologized and agreed to the boundary. It only deepened her love for him.

He was a hard working man, and it showed in his calloused hands. She often felt the roughness of his work when he touched her skin, but she loved how gentle he always was when it came to touching her. In his eyes he could break her if he was too rough with her, but he knew she was strong, and a primal part of him had thought about her bearing his children many times. Maybe he thought about it as much as she did. Their future could be so bright, with land to cultivate and grow food, children to pass on their legacy, and a passionate love to last them a lifetime.

Sometimes, they spent too much time together. So, when one of her old girlfriends from the mainland where she was born and raised called her saying she was going to be visiting and staying on the other side of the island, she excitedly took up her offer to hang out at the resort her friends' family had booked.

"You have to go today?" he asked quietly as he pulled her in when she finally woke up a couple hours later. He hooked his arm on her chest and pulled her closer before making sure her legs and every part of her back contoured to the front of his before cupping her breast in his hand, touching as much as he could of her. She never could think properly when he did that, so she waited until they were comfortable until she softly groaned then spoke in response.

"I made plans with her weeks ago to come see her when she's on island. As much as I would love to stay here naked with you, I'm gonna take off in an hour or so," she sighed as he ran his soft kisses along her shoulder and inhaled the scent in her hair.

He only hummed in response as he slowly ran his hand from the softness of her breast, to the valley of her waist, to the peak of her hip and spreading his hand to grip her side.

The scent of her. Her. He could go mad.

Every time he inhaled her scent he could hardly stop himself from pushing his hips into hers. She carried on a conversation about her plans for the day, because she almost wanted to hide how intense he made her feel. Because she wasn't certain if she was even able to handle the magnitude of that emotion. He gently spoke with her anyway, and carried on stroking her flesh and breathing her in, moving with the waves of his breath as his body begged to pierce hers. Soon, she found herself rocking with him, arching her back to scoot her ass a little higher for his wand to find its place inside of her. It soon found the crevice between her legs and she gasped, contorting to push herself onto him as he slipped his wand along her glistening folds. Groaning and grasping at the sheets in her nearly insatiable craving for what he was teasing her with, she begged him. He growled with a soft smirk and gripped her hip harder, before teasing her just a little more. He always teased her just a bit more, and it drew her to an almost animalistic edge.

He brought his hand to her trimmed mound and tapped her slit just above her clit, causing her to lift her leg and lean her head back on him in surrender. Quickly, he grabbed the head of his cock and shoved it into her slick pussy, bringing a sweet vocalization of her pleasure. Slowly, he inched his way deeper, teasing her some more for good measure. The pleasure of feeling him inside of her again after what seemed like ages, but had likely only been less than a day or two, activated her feral hunger for him and she moved with him to find a slow but synchronized rhythm. She had been practicing clenching the walls of her sacred sex and showed off her developing skills as she squeezed him tightly when his cock withdrew slowly. The fire that ignited within him made his mind go into an almost thoughtless state until he was inspired to hover above and look at the face of his lover as he thrust his now slick dick into her sweet pussy.

She turned on her back, (without a word from either as the communication between them was already often telepathic) and watched him as he positioned himself to enter her again with his wet cock. Watched his expression and listened to his long deep breath when he went back into her. Watched him look up at her face, and register how beautiful he found her to be in that moment. She wished he would tell her in moments like this, just how much he found her pleasing to his eyes. But he never did, not even when they were just sitting or walking together. Nonetheless, his eyes told her everything she needed to know. And perhaps he only hoped she could see it in his eyes.

He kissed her tenderly and stroked in and out of her, summoning the sweet nectar of her flower to drip and bless his entire sex with her essence as his balls slapped her again and again and again. Her rhythmic clenching was bringing him to an edge he didn't want to reach just yet, so he quickly withdrew and lay beside her to catch his breath.

Playfully, she got up to sit on her knees and peer at him. Her expression was unlike any she has ever given anyone before. Lips wet and swollen from biting and kissing, cheeks red and hot with passion and lust, and a gaze that would make a promiscuous person blush and howl with excitement. He simply watched her as he caught his breath. She smiled as she writhed with the waves they were riding together, groped her breast and pulled her nipple with one hand as she parted her knees to grant her other hand access to her soft folds. A gentle tease to her clit from her own fingers as he watched her made her spine arch, hips buck towards him, and made her giggle through her eye contact with him as she brought her hand up to her lips and tasted the nectar she was covering him with. She quietly moaned with pleasure at her own taste, glanced at his cock as it rehardened, before moving between his legs to hover her lips above his phallus. He swallowed the lust in his throat when she kept their gazes locked while grabbing his cock and gently licking the head to taste his precum. Smiling, and still holding his gaze, she lowered her head to lick the length of him, balls to tip, before rising back up to kiss him. Softly, she pushed her tongue into his mouth, to lay the taste of her nectar from his cock on his tongue. As soon as their tongues met, he couldn't help but thrust into her hand that was still wrapped around him.

She hummed and spread her legs, tapping her clit with her free hand as he skillfully caressed her tongue with his. Putting his cock in her mouth was one of her favorite things to do, so she pulled away from him and moved to sit comfortably between his legs before slowly sucking his entirety into her mouth until she slightly gagged and pulled him out.

"Fuck," he muttered, she glanced up at him to see his eyes closed, but she was focusing.

Using her hand to pump his wand that was slick with all of her juices, and her mouth to mainly suck his tip, she developed a rhythm of sucking, pumping, and deep throating his shaft while pulling and squeezing his balls until his legs were going stiff and he was about to cum. Then she stopped quickly, and sat up while wiping her lips and smiling at the delicious man trying to center himself and catch his breath.

He looked at her almost as if she was some kind of alien or ancient goddess, and all she could do was peer at him. She sat kneeling with her legs apart allowing for a full and sensual display of her swollen blushing sex, wet mouth, messy hair, sparkling eyes, and wandering hands that alternated between massaging her own breasts and clit, and lovingly stroking his legs and chest as they waited a moment from his climax to back off again. She knew the look on his face when he was ready and smiled knowingly as he got up to stand to the side of the bed.

She was uncertain of his favorite part of their dance together but hers was definitely this. Moving to kneel on the side of the bed, she lifted her ass in the air, and brought her head and chest as low as she could to the bed, as she gripped the sheets to ready herself. She turned slightly to try to look at him as he hummed his approval of the view and used both hands to gently rub her ass cheeks and shake them. This slightly annoyed her in her hunger for him so she lifted her head up to turn to look at him. When he met her eyes for a moment he firmly spanked her so abruptly and without warning she gasped and buried her head down into the blankets while simultaneously spreading her legs and lifting her ass higher.

"Good girl," he spoke lowly as he soothed the tender spot with a warm and gentle hand.

She didn't bother looking again as he slapped her clit with the tip of his dick, running it along her folds to lube himself up with her again before randomly barging his way into her again.

"Mmfuck!" she cried. He growled in response as he grabbed both sides of her waist and pumped into her again, gradually picking up the pace. Soon, sounds of their rhythmic sex filled the room, as his balls kept hitting her clit again and again and again and again.

"I can feel myself hit your cervix," he groaned. He was, the head of his gorgeous cock was punching her gut like he might never get the chance again, and she fucking loved it. She matched his rhythm as he guided her with his unwavering grip on her hips.

"I can feel you getting harder... mmm and harder!" she said as she purred his name. This woman could drive him insane, and it made him fuck her harder, faster. "Your balls... mmmph my clit," she gasped as he pummeled into her. Her thoughts and her words were nowhere near collected and she spoke completely without a filter. "That's it, fuck me. Yes." She couldn't find the strength to squeeze him anymore through the fast intensity, so she surrendered, and her pussy swallowed his strokes. "I'm yours. I'm your girl honey, fuck me."

Her eyes began to roll to the back of her head, and her head tilted backwards, giving him a glimpse of the expression of absolute rapture on her face. It made him growl as a final signal that he was going to cum soon, and so was she. With a few final pumps, his balls hit her clit so perfectly, so fucking magically, that they came simultaneously, exclaiming in their erotic passion and sensual heat. In their pure and raw climax neither one of them even thought to pull out, so every drop of his hot sticky cum filled her to the brim. He collapsed beside her and she settled to lay next to him, careful to not let any cum drip on the bed.

"Damn baby, I meant to pull out I swear," he apologized.

She grinned and reached down to her sex to feel some cum dripping out. She scooped it on her finger and brought it up to her mouth to taste it. "That's okay, I didn't give you much opportunity to pull out when I was pushing onto you. I just finished my moon a couple days ago, so we should be fine. Besides," she said as she lifted her head onto her arm to look him in the eyes, "I love it when you cum inside me."

Before he could really respond, she got up to clean herself off a bit before throwing on her red bikini she was wearing to go hangout at the beach with her friend. She didn't bother trying to push out the cum, she liked feeling it ooze out of her slowly.

"I'll see you this evening when I get back?" she asked sweetly as she gathered her beach bag and things.

"Yeah, I'll be at the shop till late probably, so let me know when you're headed back home," he informed her as he watched her move around the room. She was his. And he loved that.

She smiled under his gaze when she was ready with keys in hand, "I'll call you when I leave." She paused with her belongings in hand as they stared into each other's eyes, before dropping everything and running to jump on top of him. They said their goodbyes, and she took off to the western side of the island for the day.