His Good Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From across the bed I heard a chuckle. "You think so now, You should feel it when she cums. It's like having your cock in a goddamned silk vice." Kayden muttered.

Part of my brain realized that if Kayden was talking, then it must be Jaxon who was causing Alice to pant and moan like that. I could feel a rythmic thumping over the mattress and with my eyes still tightly covered by my blindfold, I could only imagine what they were doing to her. Conner paused a moment and then pulled his fingers out of me and slid his hands up my sides, pulling me to a kneeling upright position. I grabbed his hand and drew it to my mouth so I could suck my juices off his fingers. He stepped closer to me then and I could feel his pec muscles against my back as he grabbed my breast with his other hand and started massaging it, pressing me tight against him. I felt his hips rocking and could feel his hard cock sliding up and down between my bum cheeks.

Then I felt his breath on my shoulder as he started kissed it and started working his way up my neck. My whole body jolted as he sucked on that sweet spot along my jaw just below my ear and I moaned around his fingers as I finished sucking them clean. I love the taste of myself on someone else. As I released his hand he moved it down to massage my other breast and he kept kissing me and rubbing his cock against my ass.

A moment later I felt hair press against the front of my thighs. Conner lifted me up slightly then set me back down and I felt another set of arms wrap around my legs. Then whoever was down there pulled my body down tight and started eagerly licking my pussy. His mouth felt so hot against me I started to tremble, my whole body spasmed every time his tongue swiped across my clit. Conner grabbed my chin and turned my head then and started kissing me. I raised my arm up and tossed it over Conner's neck, trying to find some way to hang on as my body came apart in their hands.

Their mouths were both so hot and busy. Every move they made seemed to make the heat spread out to meet in my center. I eagerly kissed back, letting my tongue dance out to taste him as whoever was below me pushed me closer to the edge. I started panting and whimpering into Conner's mouth as his tongue slid along my own. Suddenly the heat was too much, I was on fire inside and had to explode. I gasped and broke the kiss. Tossing my head back onto Conner's shoulder, my one hand fisted in his hair. My back arched and I heard Kayden saying, "Ooo here she goes."

I heard him say it as the mouth below me was wrapping around my clit. Jaxon's mouth I suddenly realized. And I wondered if he had been doing this to Alice only moments before me.

Every muscle in my body was jerked in towards my belly button. Conner squeezed my breasts right as Jaxon began sucking on my clit and I barely had time to moan "Ohhhh Fuck!" Before that blissful something tightening in me snapped and I came hard.

Conner had to tighten his arms around my chest as I pulled his hair and my body rocked. Bouncing on Jaxon's tongue I lost my grip on reality as the waves of ecstasy crashed through me. It seemed to go on forever before my body finally went limp. Conner lifted me again so Jaxon could wiggle out from under me. Conner set me back on my watery knees on the bed and resumed kissing my shoulder and neck. I felt him make an adjustment and then what must have been Conner's cock was between my legs. Not entering me, just sliding back and forth along my slit getting coated in the creamy hot juices I always make when I cum. I could smell my scent in the air mixed with the scent of Conner's cologne and something else I couldn't quite identify. Then I felt someone else's cock touching my belly. I turned my head, still blindfolded, but instinctively trying to see who was there.

I smiled a drugged smile, still high off the orgasm they had given me. Then as he moved closer I could smell myself on him and knew it had to be Jaxon. Reaching out to him, my hands glided over his abs then his chest muscles. I felt up his chest to his face and then leaned in and licked his lips. He laughed and I smiled before doing it again more quickly.

"Are you a puppy Karli," Jaxon asked me teasingly in the voice adults reserve for babies and small animals, "are you such a good girl?"

I nodded emphatically and answered, "Yes I'm a good girl!" I steadied myself with one hand on Jaxon's shoulder and let my other hand drop to his cock and wrap around it. I started pumping my fist up and down his length and he leaned in and started to kiss me cautiously. It was different kissing my best friend. Still pleasant and fun. But somehow it was just not the same as kissing anyone else. Even through all the sexy haze of unreality I worried about what our friendship would be like after this.

I focused on his cock and squeezed it slightly as I rubbed it so the head of his cock slid against my tummy. All the while, Conner was gripping my hips and sliding his hard cock between my legs. After a moment of making out with Jaxon, I felt Conner slide his hand down and to the front of my pussy, he pressed against me and got me to tilt my hips so that on its next slide forward the head of his cock jammed in the entrance of my pussy.

Breaking off my kiss with Jaxon, I became a statue. I didn't even breathe as the tip of Conner's dick held my pussy open. It felt like slow motion to me as I felt the pressure increase and his cock started to slide up into me. Conner became the 2nd man in the world at that point to ever get his dick in my pussy.

I hadn't told anyone involved that Kayden was the only man I had ever had REAL, use-your-baby-making-bits, sex with before this.

My mind seemed to seize hold of that fact and in my head I flashed back for a moment to my 14 year old self. In church we wrote letters to our future spouses promising to keep ourselves pure for them and to honor our future marriage. Kayden and I had talked about getting married someday but we weren't even engaged yet. I wondered bizarrely for a second if I counted as pure still since I did technically save my pussy for Kayden to have it first. I guess the letter I wrote never technically promised that I wouldn't fuck 2 or 3 of his good friends if he wanted me to.

I took a deep breath and tried to empty my mind. Stay in the moment. After all it was one hell of a good moment to be in.

I leaned forward against Jaxon as Conner filled me up from behind. He just seemed to keep on going and going. When his cock head finally bumped into the end of my vagina, his body still wasn't flush with mine. Meaning that the rest of the cock he had been blessed with wouldn't fit inside me.

When he bumped into my cervix a tiny instant orgasm shuddered through me and my pussy clamped down around him. I heard him groan appreciatively behind me and found myself smiling through the stunned fog in my brain.

Jaxon started backing away and I ended up on all fours again. But at the last moment I thought about it being Jaxon's birthday and said, "Wait, stay. I umm, I wanna try something." I managed to say without stuttering. I reached forward and grabbed Jaxon's hip and pulled him closer until my nose bumped into his belly. Then trying not to think about it too much, I lowered my mouth and started licking his dick before wrapping my mouth around the head of it and starting to bob back and forth.

The back and forth motion caused my pussy to bounce gently against Conner and I felt his grip on my hips tighten. Determined to do a good job, I let my lips roll over my teeth and started taking Jaxon's dick deeper into my mouth, making it press against my throat. I felt one of his hands shakily twine in my hair, being careful not to pull any of it or jostle my blindfold.

"So good," Jaxon moaned, "good girl Holy fuck."

I almost smiled at that. I was starting to feel really fond of being called a Good Girl. Then Conner started to move with more intention. It almost felt like my pussy was going inside out, not wanting to let go of his wonderful cock. The hot, tight sliding sensation felt like bliss and I moaned loudly around Jaxon's dick as Conner pushed it back in. Everytime Conner sunk his cock inside me it pressed me against Jaxon nearly forcing his cockhead down my throat.

I couldn't help thinking that they made this look much easier in porn. It all felt good, but with my attention split the way it was I thought we could fuck forever and I wouldn't get off this way. Perhaps it was the same for Conner because after a minute or two; a fucking hot, amazing minute or two, he said, "Lets try something else, lay down on your back and scooch your head to the edge of the bed."

Jaxon pulled away and I flipped over and lay on my back like he had asked. I let my arms flop out to the sides and my right hand hit the footboard, my left hand landed on Alice's tummy. Immediately shy I went to pull my hand back but Kayden grabbed my wrist. I don't know how I knew it was his hand. Or if I just figured that Jaxon couldn't have gotten over there this fast. But Kayden guided my hand over Alice's body to her crotch.

I had never had my hands on another naked girl before. As the novelty of that idea was sinking in, Kayden positioned my hand so my palm covered her clit and I had two fingers on either side of her slippery wet slit. Then he let go of my wrist and I felt the head of his cock against the back of my fingers. Then he was pressing between them and sliding into Alice's pussy until my hand was all that separated their bodies. I couldn't believe what was happening. I tried to imagine what the five of us would look like if I weren't blindfolded.

Kayden fucking Alice between my fingers as Conner was pressing his cock back inside my welcoming body. Jaxon standing by my head waiting for the go-ahead from Conner to put his dick back in my mouth. I started to open and close my fingers around Kayden's dick, as much as I could with my hand doing the Vulcan salute over Alice's pussy. She started moaning and I realized that the movement must have been making the palm of my hand rub her clit.

At that moment, Conner lifted one of my legs up to drape on his shoulder and it changed the angle of his cock inside me. "Oh! Holy shit!" I gasped as lightning shot through my body.

"Ah there it is." I heard Conner grunt as he adjusted his grip and pumped his hips in and out of me again.

He hit the exact same deep spot again and little lights exploded behind my eyelids. It wasn't my G-spot. It wasn't anything I had ever felt before. But it turned my brain to jelly. Only two strokes and I already felt like I was going to cum again. He seemed to be enjoying my gasping, mewling reaction as he pulled out slow again before ramming it home in the exact same spot. My body jerked and a mini orgasm danced through my nerve endings. With my pussy stuffed full of him I could feel each tiny contraction of my muscles like ripples in a pond. I heard Conner grunting too and hoped my muscles weren't squeezing tight enough to hurt him. Was that even possible? It felt like anything was possible in this wonderland my bedroom had become.

I didn't have time to mull it over as he started to go faster. Still every stroke that hit that spot sent my body quaking. I felt like a star perpetually exploding in space.

I let my head drop back and right away felt the hard yet spongy head of Jaxon's cock tracing my lips. My mind was too far gone for skill, but I opened my mouth to let him in. I did my best to keep my head still and my teeth covered so I wouldn't hurt him.

Instinct, or maybe some sort of alternate fantasy personality of mine, took over. Making my hips rock against Conner's thrusts, taking him deeper, squeezing him tighter. Making my tongue flutter along Jaxon's dick as he gently pumped his cock in my mouth. I could tell he was doing his best not to gag me, but I realized with surprise that I wouldn't mind if he did. And through it all my hand was still holding Alice's mound.

Every mini-orgasmic muscle spasm the boys gave me was being massaged onto her pussy like some sort of kinky morse code. I could hear Alice panting and moaning right along with me. My bedroom was a wild symphony of sex sounds. Bodies clapping and sliding. Ragged breathing, masculine grunting, desperate whispered cursing.

Forbidden to cum inside anyone since he wasn't dating any of us, Jaxon pulled away from my mouth at some point. Conner took this as an opportunity for some one on one time and immediately laid forward over my body. My leg was still up on his shoulder when he did it so my ankle ended up by my ear. Out of habit I moved my other leg up to match and bent my knees so my feet were right by my shoulders.

"Wow doesn't that hurt?" Conner asked.

I blushed and shook my head no. I felt his weight shift on top of me and he rubbed his nose against mine in an eskimo kiss. Then he started kissing my face, lips and neck; working his way to my ear. I felt my pussy throbbing around his member. Willing it to move some more, but he stayed stubbornly still. He nipped at my earlobe making my body shiver and a quiet needy moan escaped my lips.

"How many orgasms have you had?" He whispered as he nuzzled at my throat. "Your body is so responsive all the time, I can't tell."

I blushed again. I felt like my voice had disappeared, I tried to think. "I don't...Mmmmm I don't know." I whispered back. Moaning as his kisses gave me goosebumps.

"Guess then." He breathed breathed as he licked my throat with just the very tip of his tongue, starting at my collarbone and ending up at my ear.

I squirmed from the sensual tickles. I couldn't move much with his cock inside me and all his weight on it. I felt pinned to the bed by his cock like the world's most pornographic and willing butterfly.

"I don't know." I breathed I tried to buck my pussy up against him, get him to move. The waiting was killing me. The longer he made me wait, the harder I wanted him to fuck me.

"Please?" I mumbled desperately. "I want..."

He raised his hips and thrust into me once. "You want this?" He asked, sounding nonchalant.

"Mmm yes That." I breathed.

He lowered his lips so they were barely touching mine. "Tell me how many orgasms and then I will give it to you." He said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

Feeling shy again I whispered, "I don't know. The one big one at the beginning and like, 7 or 8 littler ones?"

I felt him raise his head. "Little ones? Well that just will not do." I heard him say.

He started to pull out and for a brief second I worried I had said the wrong thing and that he was going away. But then he slammed back into me, making me cry out with surprise and pleasure. He kept on going, every stroke making me pant and grunt right along with him. It felt like his cock was somehow poking all the way to my diaphragm, forcing the air out of my lungs.

He took me right to the border of pain but never quite crossed it.

I felt my body tightening up again as he pounded away. My breaths had a desperate edge to them now. A swirling mass of energy was dancing through me, never quite peaking. Just building and building into something formidable. I slapped my hands down on the comforter and twisted it up in my grip. I felt like I needed to hold on to something; anything to keep me sane.

I gasped, "I'm so close!"

Needing to release all the energy I put my feet down on the mattress so I could leverage my hips better to thrust back against him. Two more strokes and I lost it.

My legs snapped up and clenched around his waist, keeping his cock right where I needed it to ride this out completely.

My whole body was tightening and loosening all once, down to my fingers and my toes. The energy moving through me felt like magic. Magic that turned all my muscles into useless decorations without the energy to move them.

Once my legs had slid off of his hips, I felt Conner pull out and move away.

I was so spent and my head was spinning from the mixture of alcohol, exertion, and orgasms that had rocked my system. Feeling blindly along the footboard I grabbed the bottom edge of the comforter and yanked it up to cover myself.

The blindfold slid up and off of my face so I could see Kayden standing over me. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

"Mmm-hmm. So good, but" I yawned, "so sleepy now."

"Okay. Sleep tight then my love." Kayden tucked the blanket around me a little more. He walked around and flipped the edge over my feet since he knows it wakes me up if they get cold.

My heart swelled at the gesture. 'God I love that man.' I thought to myself as I snuggled into the covers.

As I started to drift off I heard the boys talking.

"Look at those two all used up and passed out. It's kind of adorable right?" Conner laughed.

"Did that really just happen? I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and it will all just be a crazy dream." Jaxon said.

"That definitely happened. Finally. And thank God for Leather-dick am I right? If I hadn't had so much liquor in my system there's no way I could keep from cumming through all this. It's gonna be a wicked case of blue balls in the morning though." Kayden joked.

"Yes thank God for that. I almost busted it just getting in there. Sweet Jesus that was something else." Conner replied.

"I just wanna thank you guys for being like the most amazing friends and letting me be a part of this. You guys are the best. This was the best birthday present I've ever had." Jaxon said

Conner and Kayden laughed, and I could hear them high fiving each other.

"Lets get dressed and we can go sit out in the living room so our Sex Angels can sleep. I need some water anyway." I heard Kayden say as he shuffled around getting a pair of basketball shorts.

I heard the door open and they all walked out.

Smiling to myself I tucked my hands up under my chin. Sex Angels he called us.

The last thing I remember thinking of as I drifted off was, 'I like that. Maybe I should get a tattoo.'

12