His Heart Belongs to Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers

I pulled a tube of lube out of the case and smeared it over the fake cock.

"Let me put it in." Paul said.

I pulled my legs up, bent at the knees so that my ass was spread open in front of him after I handed him the dildo. My cock was hard and glued to my belly, anticipating what was to come. I noticed that Paul's cock was totally erect, too.

"Man, you've got a really hot looking little ass hole." Paul said.

"Lube my hole up for me." I said.

Paul squeezed a gob of lube onto his fingers and I felt him rubbing it into my ass crack.

"Put some inside." I said and I felt Paul's slick fingers on my hole and then one slipping inside me.

"It's really hot inside there." Paul said.

"Put two fingers in me." I replied and I felt another finger enter me and then feeling around the velvety walls. My cock felt so hard it was numb.

Paul withdrew his fingers and I felt the head of the dildo poised against my ass hole. Paul began to press and I felt my hole spreading open.

"Not too fast." I said. He kept up the steady pressure and I felt my ass ring snap around the head of the dildo.

"The head's in, that's always the hard part." I said. "Slide the rest in slow and then fuck my ass with it."

"Man, this is so hot watching your ass eat this." Paul said as he slid the dildo in and out of my ass. My cock was leaking precum all over my belly.

"Now let me do you." I said.

I reached down and grasped the dildo and slid it into my ass all the way to the base where there was a handy indentation so that my ass ring muscle would hold it in place. It was banging against my prostate as I sat up and grabbed the dildo that Paul had admired earlier.

"Feel up to trying this on for size?" I asked.

Paul responded by assuming the position I had been in earlier, legs raised and ass spread. His little pucker looked even more beautiful than it had earlier and I couldn't resist bending my head down and kissing his ass opening. I had always loved my son but I think I fell in love with him right then, looking at him opening his gorgeous ass to me. I lubed up the shaped dildo and then I lubed his ass, loving the way my fingers looked and felt inside his hole. I then placed the head of the shaped dildo against his hole and pressed it in, practically shooting my load as I watched his ass ring open and the dildo slide inside then close around the first indentation. I pushed forward again and another of the bulges disappeared in his hole as his ass hole puckered around the next indentation.

"How are you doing, sport?" I asked him.

"That feels so incredible when my ass hole dilates and then shrinks back down." he said. I kept the pressure up and soon the whole shaft was buried in his ass. I slowly started backing it out, watching his ass hole expand and contract against it.

"Lie on your side and raise your leg." I told him and then I assumed the same position but with my head to his feet so that we both had access to the dildo buried in the other's ass. Paul caught on immediately and I felt him start fucking the dildo in and out of my hole while stroking my cock with his other hand. I couldn't resist grabbing his cock by the base and popping the head in my mouth as I dildoed his hole.

"Wait!" Paul said after a few minutes. "Can I try something?"

"Anything, anytime son." I replied.

Paul got up onto his knees, the dildo slipping out of his ass and grabbed the tube of lubricant. He squeezed out a big gob and started coating my cock with it as he pushed me over to lie flat on my back. I knew what was coming.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him and instead of replying he threw his leg over my hips and I felt my cock head nudging against his ass pucker.

"I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have open my hole up for the first time." Paul replied as he lowered his weight onto my cock.

His tight hole slowly opened around my cock head. Paul paused, adjusting to the intruder in his ass and then slowly lowered himself onto my cock. From where I was laying I had a perfect view of my dick disappearing inch by slow inch in his hole. At last, my cock was fully engulfed and Paul was sitting on my body, his hard cock throbbing. He shifted his ass so that my cock rubbed the walls of his fuck chute, a sensation like hot velvet on my dick.

"You feel so good inside me." Paul said, leaning forward to kiss me.

With him bent forward I slowly started to thrust up into his tight hole and he responded by kissing me harder, his tongue exploring my mouth and sucking my own tongue.

It was too much and too hot. I grabbed his body and rolled him over so that I was on top of him and began to truly fuck him, his legs around my waist and his arms wrapped around my body. His ass was entirely open to me, my cock sliding in and out of him without resistance, my balls slapping his ass each time I thrust into him. His legs were climbing my torso seeking to open his ass more and higher to get more of my cock inside him while his mouth almost violently devoured my own.

I felt the beginning of orgasm stirring in my balls and I slowed down and then lay on top of him, my cock in his ass to my balls.

"Why did you stop?" he asked.

"Time for something new." I replied.

I slowly withdrew my cock from his clutching ass hole, and then on all fours I turned to him with my ass in the air.

"Time for your first ass fucking." I said. "Let me feel that beautiful dick inside me."

He jumped up and positioned himself behind me while he lubed his cock, then he spread my cheeks and I felt him removing the dildo that was still held deep in my hole. He slid it out of me and I immediately felt his broad cock head pressing against my open hole. My ass was starving for his cock and I pushed back on him to hurry his entry. In a matter of seconds his fat meat was buried full length inside of my ass.

"Your ass is so hot inside; I can feel it all over my cock. And it feels so smooth and tight, not at all what I expected."

"It's all yours, baby," I said, "fuck me like you own me."

He started slow, his hips slapping against my ass. I clamped my ass muscles around his cock wanting him to feel every possible pleasure inside of me. He started to fuck me harder with longer strokes and I couldn't believe how good it felt. "You're a natural." I said. "I don't think I've ever had a better fuck." His tempo sped up and his hips slammed against my open ass.

"Don't cum!" I said. "Stop before you can't resist shooting."

He slowed down, sliding his cock into my ass in smooth thrusts and finally just stayed still with his big meat inside me.

"Time to flip again." I said and I felt him withdrawing his cock from my hungry hole.

He lay down on his back again and raised his legs so that his reddened hole was waiting for my cock. I thrust myself inside of his impossibly sweet ass, feeling the moist warmth of his body caress my cock.

"We can go on like this all night if you want to." I said.

"What I really want is for you to cum inside me." he replied. "I want to feel like my ass belongs to you."

I started to fuck him, trying to last as long as possible but that wasn't very long. As my cock pistoned in and out of his delicious hole, his hands ranged over my body and he kissed me deep and long. I felt his hands caressing my ass cheeks, drawing me into his body as deeply as possible. Then, his fingers strayed into my ass crack and I felt him fingering my freshly fucked hole. His finger entered me and I knew it was all over.

Thrusting my cock as far as I could into his tight ass, my balls tightened and I felt my juice climbing the tube inside my cock and spewing into my son's ass.

"I can feel it!" he said. "I can feel your cum squirting inside of me."

As soon as my last shot had fired, I withdrew my cock from his hole and lay down on my back with my legs raised.

"Quick," I said, "shoot your load in my ass!"

He climbed aboard, his cock sliding into me like a knife through butter and pounded his hips against my ass. It only took a minute and I felt my beautiful boy's cock stiffen and swell and his virginal juice sprayed the walls of my ass. I tightened my hole, striving to draw every drop out of his balls and into my body.

He collapsed on top of me and I kissed his face and neck as his cock gradually softened and slid from my hole.

He lay in my arms and just before we both drifted off to sleep he asked, "Is it going to be that good every time?"

"Fuck., let's hope so." I replied.

In the night I awoke to a delicious sensation in my cock and I looked down at a tousled head of honey colored curls bouncing up and down on my dick.

"Am I being raped?" I asked.

"I never did get to taste your cum, yet." he replied.

For a novice cocksucker, he displayed uncanny skill and it only seemed like a minute until I felt my balls retract and my juice shooting into his gulping mouth. He swallowed every bit of my cum and then crawled back up into my arms. When he kissed me, I could taste my cum on his tongue.

"This is going to be the best summer ever." he sighed.

The next morning we were almost late for work because how could anyone in their right mind resist sucking a load out of Paul's cock as he stepped out of the shower?

When we finally got in, Phil was waiting in the office.

"Are you still pissed at me?" he asked.

"Yep, and I'm going to make you pay for it." I said. "When the rest of the crew goes to lunch, I want you here in the office with us."

"Yeah," Paul said, reaching down and shifting the half hard cock in my pants, "we both packed your lunch today."

"Yummy, a father son dinner! I haven't had one of those in a long time. I hope I have time to get seconds on both courses."

rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers
12