All Comments on 'His Kitten Again 01'

by shysubmissivegirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
Lovely

I hope you write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great first story, looking forward to the next ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent start

Great beginning, ssg. You develop characters very well and the story setup is interesting. Looking forward to more.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Lovely Start

I hope you continue the story. I look forward to reading many more from you

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
I always look forward ...

... to reading a new author's submission and this was an example of a very good one. You have given us a marvellous first chapter and, if it is your first attempt at this kind of writing, I think we have a considerable new talent in our midst.

Thank you for sharing your work with us and please bring us more of it. Five stars, well done and welcome!

EbonyStarfireEbonyStarfirealmost 11 years ago
LOVED IT!

I loved this story.

Well written, great plot.

I cannot wait for the next one.

Keep up the good work.

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Oh wow! Thank you all so very much for your kind and helpful words. I was incredibly nervous when I first posted this, fearing that I would get a negative reaction. I submitted chapter two right after chapter one, so it should be up soon, but I was waiting to submit chapter three until I saw the kind of reception this one got. I'll submit it as soon as I can :)

Thank you again so very much, and I hope that you'll continue with me, and Emma and Alex, through this series :)

~shysubmissivegirl~

LBGrantLBGrantalmost 11 years ago
Great start!

Welcome to the Lit Authors! You have a great start here, although I was cringing at how totally abusive her Master is. He makes Jake in WIA look like a choir boy! I sure hope Alex is gonna set him straight. Glad to see a new author here with fresh material and will look forward to your next installment.

~LB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

it was a very good beginning to a story! pls continue I wanna hear more!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Lol ur right lb I thought that myself he's way worse. Great start can't wait for more. Another fav to go on my list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

This is a great story! I can't wait to read more!

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Update!

Okay! Wow! I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the attention this story is receiving, but I'm so very glad that the comments have been so positive and helpful! Unfortunately, I submitted Ch 02 before I was able to get some helpful tips, so some changes won't be made until Ch 03. Please stick in there! I promise they'll be made :)

I also just submitted Ch 03, so hopefully that will be up before too long!

Thanks again for all of your comments and uplifting words. They're so beyond encouraging, and I couldn't describe the rush I get from reading each one if I had all the time in the world!

Please please please keep it up guys! It means the world to me!

~shysubmissivegirl~

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Powerful start, It made me almost frightened to read on. What a bastard, I hope Emma finds happiness. Love your style of writing, welcome to Lit. Thanks. M.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Wow

As has just been said, a very powerful start.

There are benefits to being late to the party and the first is that I can read this in a oner.

5/5

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Wonderful story <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous