His Last Deployment

Story Info
A couple copes with their marriage and his job.
12.7k words
4.6
44.6k
63
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: There is no cheating wife in this story. There is some sex. This is just a story about a loving couple and how they cope. I hope you enjoy. (P.S. I changed my mind on how I should end this story about five times. What you get here is the second ending. I never wrote the first ending.) This one took me a long time to finish. I started it way back in January. I hope you enjoy it.

oo] His Last Deployment [oo

Fear, that's what I felt every time. It was only there when my husband, Dean, of ten years, shipped out on another deployment. Most of the time, he couldn't tell me where except when he returned home and sometimes not even then. He wasn't a Seal he wasn't an Army Ranger. He was just a cop, in the Air Force. A Captain. We lived in base housing. I kissed him hard as he stepped up to me to say goodbye.

"Please be careful sweetheart," I said.

"I will Jill. This should be an easy one. I've been there before as have the rest of the unit. I love you and I will miss you," he said.

"I love you, too."

We kissed and he turned and walked to the hummer waiting for him. He climbed in and waved as it drove off. I took a deep breath, turned, and went back into the house. The silence inside was not comforting. Although we had been married for ten years, we didn't have any children. Not that we haven't tried. We have been trying since we were first married. It's just that I haven't caught. The doctors said there was nothing wrong with either of us, so it must have been we were just not intimate at the right time of my cycle. Which was probably true? It never failed that he would deploy at the most inconvenient times.

Dean was my dream guy from college. He was in the ROTC and a political science major. I was a lit major but then switched to nursing school after he graduated. Dean went into the service right after graduating. He was made a first lieutenant out of OCS, then went through Security Police training. Once finished he took leave and came home. I was working in the local hospital ER.

We met in the ER one night. He had helped a friend who had been attacked by a couple of neighborhood hoodlums. He had fought them off until the police showed up. It was four against two. Toward the last, it was Dean against three of them. They had knives, Dean, had his fists. For me, it was like seeing an old friend in a different light. For him, I was an old friend from college. When they released him, I was waiting for him. I offered to take him home. He accepted. We went out while he was home on leave several times.

We were married a year later after he got home from his first deployment. While he was away, I wrote to him every day. He wrote to me when he could. Actually, he wrote to me every day but could only mail them to me once in a while. It was when he got home that we realized that we were in love. I was proud to be his wife, he was proud to be my husband. A year after we were married he was once again deployed to some foreign land far away. It was somewhere dangerous. He said it wasn't but I knew he was just trying to protect me. He came home early. He was wounded trying to break up a knife fight. It wasn't that serious, but he couldn't do his job while he recuperated.

Ten years later, he has moved up the ranks until he was a Captain now, still being deployed to places around the world. Sometimes for a long time, sometimes for a short while. I knew it was always dangerous. He never came home wounded again though. I sat on the couch looking out the front window at the base housing neighborhood. I spotted Jenny Lang walking up out front. She knocked lightly at the door.

Smiling, Jenny was a good friend, I went and opened the door. She smiled at me and stepped inside. I closed the door and we hugged. It was just a friendly hug.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"No, no, too late in the day. I will take some water, sparkling if you have one," she replied.

Nodding I led her into the kitchen. I got a water for her and a soda for me. We sat at the kitchen table.

"What's up Jen?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just came to visit. How are you doing?" she asked

"I'm fine Jen, just fine."

"Listen, I know that Dean just left and I thought you might want some company is all," Jenny said reaching across the table to pat my hand.

"I know. But I'm okay, really."

"All right, I'll go when I finish my drink," said Jen smiling at me.

For the next half an hour we just chatted about everything and nothing. Jen was good company, she always made me laugh with some of the stories she told me. Not for a minute did I think they were true. After she left I was once again alone. I had been alone before and I would be alone in the future. For the rest of the day, I just puttered around the house, cleaning. Even though the house was always clean, I cleaned.

It was Saturday. Dean said he would be back in 30 days. I actually didn't have anything to do until Monday when I went to work in the base PX. I worked there six hours a day. The pay wasn't bad for a part-time job and it did help to defray some of our living expenses and put gas in my car. To say I was lonely for the rest of the day and Sunday would be an understatement.

oo][oo

As the days slowly slipped by, I went to work, came home, and sat in front of the TV not really seeing what was on. I ate to keep my strength up. I showered to keep myself healthy and clean. I went to work so I had some company. For each of Dean's deployments, it was like this. Long stretches of loneliness, praying that he was well and would return to me alive and whole. It wasn't as if I didn't have visitors. The other wives stopped by and I stopped over at their homes.

Some had children, some didn't. We were all in the same boat. We were without our husbands for a while. But we had all known what we were getting into when we said I do. But our biggest fear was always that they wouldn't come home to us. That fear was always there, even when they were home with us. Did I hate my husband because of what he chose to do for his country? No. He was not only doing what he did for his country but for me and all the rest of families on the base and in the country.

Besides, I loved him dearly. I loved him and I loved what he chose to do for his country and me. Men like him keep us safe at home. I thanked him for that every time he came home safe to me. Boy did I thank him.

oo][oo

It was the 28th day of his deployment. What you don't think I keep track of the days he's away? I do. I had just gotten up. There was a knock at the door. My heart skipped a beat. I immediately thought the worst. Whoever was there, they knocked again. I almost collapsed. I slowly moved to the door. As I reached for the doorknob, they knocked again. I closed my eyes and prayed. Opening my eyes, I opened the door. I almost fainted. There stood Dean looking sheepishly at me.

"I'm sorry, honey, I forgot my keys," he said softly.

I screamed with joy and jumped up into his arms. I kissed his face all over as I clung to him tightly. I kept whispering, 'Oh my god, oh my god.'

"I love you too, sweetheart," he whispered in my ear as he squeezed me.

I slipped from his hold and stood there in front of him. I put my forehead on his chest and just stood there saying a prayer that he had come back to me safely and without being hurt. Stepping back from him I let him come into the house. He stooped, picked up his pack, and stepped into our house.

"I love you so much," I whispered as he closed the door.

Dean picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He gently put me down on my feet. He kissed me deeply and with passion. I was kissing him back with all the love and passion I felt for my wonderful husband.

"I need a shower," said Dean pulling his mouth from mine.

"Me too," I said smiling wickedly at him.

"No, you don't."

"I do if you do," I growled.

Smiling, Dean started to strip off his desert utilities. I started to strip off my blouse and jeans. When we were naked we hurried to the bathroom and into the shower. Dean let me adjust the water. When it was just right I ducked under the spray and soaked my hair letting the warm water run down my body. Dean was standing close enough to also get soaked by the spray. He was feeling me up and down. I giggled.

Stepping back I pulled Dean under the spray. Turning I grabbed the shampoo from the windowsill and squirted some in my hand. I then shampooed Dean's hair. He did have some. He really didn't like the buzz cut that most of the men wore. I really didn't care. He looked wonderful to me no matter how much hair he had or didn't have. I let him rinse.

Soaping up his body was always fun. His muscles had muscles, but you could only tell if he was naked. When dressed he just looked like a healthy male who took care of himself. Naked he was fabulous looking. And that muscle that hung down between his legs? It too was fabulous. Not too long, not too fat. It was just right for me. It filled me up all the way. It even stretched me a little if he pressed into me harder. I loved this man, every bit of him.

Dean grabbed the soap from me and started to glide his soapy hand all over my body. I was in heaven. He left my tits and other parts until last. When he soaped up my tits, I groaned. His hands felt so wonderful on my skin but, rubbing over my nipples, chills ran up my spine. He soaped my ass. Again his hands on my skin caused me such delight. When he slipped a soapy finger across my little brown hole, I shook with pleasure. A finger dipping in, drove me absolutely wild with passion.

Finally, his hand gently caressed my vulva. My eyes rolled up into my head, I stood up on my tippy-toes. His fingers slipped down my slit, parting my labia and roughly gliding across my clit. A finger dipped into my pussy, slid out, then two fingers were inside my body and I came, hard.

"Oh fuck, you're making me come," I yelled, shaking, still on my tip-toes.

Dean kept his fingers in me as he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back hard. I could hardly think as I came again.

"Don't tease me like this. Take me to bed, please," I begged him.

He pushed me under the spray of warm water to rinse the soap from my body. Shutting the water off, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, throwing me, I squealed with joy as I hit the mattress. Dean crawled up between my legs, pressing his lips to my pussy. I gasped as his tongue forced its way through my labia. I was quickly getting close to coming once again.

"Oh fuck yes," I cried grabbing his head in both hands.

He knew exactly how to lick and suck me to get me off and soaking wet inside. As I collapsed back on the bed, Dean moved up my body, kissing and lick me in all the right places. Stopping at my very sensitive breasts he played with my hard nipples, licking them and sucking them. He even bit them gently with his teeth. He caressed my tits with his free hand. As I started to cry out, he moved up, his hard cock scraping my tender thigh.

"Oh, yes," I gasped.

Reaching between us I grabbed him in my hand. I squeezed gently, causing him to moan as he kissed my neck. Flicking his cock up and down my slit, I lubricated him so he would just glide into my body. I positioned him at my entrance.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," I growled.

He pushed into me fast, slamming against my pelvis with his. I screamed with pleasure and pain. It was exquisite. I had a small orgasm when I screamed.

"Oh my god!" Dean groaned. "I love you so much Jill, so much. I missed you."

"I missed you too, dear. I love you, god I love you more than you will ever know."

Dean was pounding me into the mattress. The bed was complaining and sounded like it would give up the ghost at any minute. But we continued to pleasure each other, no matter the complaining from the bed. I was now having one orgasm after the other as Dean slammed into my body. It was so delicious feeling I now had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Dean, Dean, oh god, Dean, I'm coming, I'm coming so good," I croaked.

"I'm almost there baby, almost there," Dean growled still slamming his wonderful cock into my body.

He pounded into me five more times, then roared slamming into me one last time. I felt his cock pulse inside my body. I felt his semen splash my insides. I cried out with another orgasm. He stayed stiff as a board for a long time. His cock pulsing inside me. I could feel him leaking out and down my ass to pool on the sheet under me. I held him tight. Legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck. He collapsed on top of me just how I wanted.

"I love you," I sighed, kissing his neck.

"I love you," groaned Dean, kissing my forehead.

Letting go of him, Dean, rolled to my side. We cuddled in our afterglow. I wasn't in a hurry to clean up, as the sheet I laid on was already wet and gooey. Dean was smiling at me, then a frown appeared on his handsome face.

"I suppose I should tell you," he started.

"How soon?" I asked knowing full well that he would be gone again soon.

"Three days from now. Sorry," said Dean.

"Can you tell me where?" I asked.

"Yeah, this time I can. We are going for training and you can come with us. In fact, all the wives can," he said smiling at me.

"Well, where are we going?" I growled.

"Oh, yeah, Hawaii. Hickam Field on Oahu," Dean said smiling broadly. "And the Air Force pays for everything."

I almost fainted when it finally sank in. I was going with him to Hawaii. Who cares what island we would be on. White sandy beaches, sunshine, balmy tropical breezes. Pulling Dean's lips to mine, I kissed him hard.

"How long?" I asked.

"Two weeks, three weekends. We come back on a Monday."

"We aren't flying on one of those clunky C-130's with no bathrooms are we?" I growled.

Dean laughed shaking his head.

"No. No, dear. It's a charter flight, a 777, with bathrooms, kitchens, and everything," Dean said proudly.

"God I love you," I was up on my knees leaning over him, kissing him.

We made love for the rest of the afternoon. Then there was a pounding on the door. I jumped up, pulled on my robe to see who it was. Peeking out, I saw it was three of Dean's men.

"Dean, it's Bucky, Ricky, and Jack," I shouted, opening the door.

"Hey, Jill. Bad time?" Bucky asked.

"No, come on in, he'll be right with you guys, have a seat in the kitchen, there's beer in the fridge."

"Did he tell you the good news?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, he did. I hear you guys are going to Antarctica. Something about a penguin uprising," I said heading back to the bedroom.

Dean was coming out and heard what I said and chuckled as he passed me.

"Ah, Jill, quit kidding with us," Bucky laughed as did the other two.

Back in the bedroom, I closed the door and flopped down on the bed. I was a wreck. Excited about the trip, exhausted from getting fucked so hard, and wondering what I would be taking with me. I listened to the men chat in the kitchen. Some of what they were saying seemed to be in anger, but then everyone would laugh and continue to discuss whatever they had been talking about. They were a tight-knit group of men and I was glad and proud my husband was one of them.

oo][oo

Three days later we were on a plane. A big plane. There were six wives of the men in Dean's flight. There were the men in his flight, thirteen. Three of the men had their steady girls along with them. Four men were unattached and hoping to score at our destination. The plane was far from empty. Dean told me there were four other flights going to Hawaii. Dean was sitting next to me smiling as he held my hand. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Would you like to join the mile high club?" asked Dean.

"Huh?" I replied brilliantly. I had no idea what he was talking about. Yes, I'm a little on the naïve side.

"The mile high club? We both go into a bathroom and have sex. The aircraft is over a mile high in the air. Hence the name," said Dean smiling at me.

"I thought we already were? That time on Pikes Peak? Remember?"

"I remember. Okay, if you don't want to..."

"I would love to, honey. But..."

"I know, never mind."

Unbuckling my seat belt, I reached over and unbuckled his. Looking in his eyes, I winked as I pulled his lips to mine.

"If you really want too," I whispered. "I'm not wearing panties, let's go."

He was up and pushing me down the aisle. I giggled the entire way to where the bathrooms were. A stewardess was standing there with a smile on her lips as we both crammed ourselves into the tight cubicle. Dean had his hard cock out and was bending me over. I hit my head on the light fixture. Not hard, but it hurt. I giggled as Dean rubbed his cock up and down my wet slit. Then he was in me.

"Slow, honey," I whispered.

He just nodded, not trusting his voice in the small space. Slowly he pulled out, then pushed back in. I sighed every time he pushed into me. Deeper and deeper he pushed into my body. I was shaking with excitement. My orgasm was approaching at light speed. I was ready to come but I held back so Dean could catch up. I was always ready. Every time Dean touched me, I was ready. We were apart so often, I never felt that the honeymoon had ever ended.

"I'm close baby, I'm really close," whispered Dean pushing into me.

"Me too, honey. Me too," I croaked.

My body started to shake. It started to shimmy. I was biting my arm to keep from screaming my pleasure in the confined space. Dean was growling deep in his chest as he slammed into me one last time. I felt him splash against my cervix. I was on my tip-toes running in place. I felt Dean become stiff as his cock pulsed inside my body. I was in heaven. I just knew I was. My head was swirling around and around. My body just vibrated with pleasure.

Dean collapsed onto the toilet, pulling me with him. He was lucky he had his pants down around his knees or that part of him leaking out of me would have stained them. He held me tight.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you, too, baby," I replied softly.

Dean pulled some toilet paper from the roll by his elbow and handed it to me. Ever the gentleman. I lifted off him and cleaned myself as best as I could. Dean kept me supplied with toilet paper until I was as clean as I could get. Once finished, we both stood facing each other. I pulled Dean's lips to mine in a heated kiss. I was ready to go again but knew Dean would need time to recover. Turning around I opened the door. The stewardess was still standing there smiling.

Smiling back at her, I led Dean down the aisle to our seats. He had a sheepish look on his face as all his men looked up at him and applauded.

"At ease," Dean shouted embarrassed.

The men just laughed as he sat down next to me. The rest of the flight was uneventful, for Dean and me. Several of the other men and their wives or girlfriends went to join the mile-high club. It was a 10-hour flight from Wright-Patterson AFB to Hickam Field on Oahu. We had left at one in the afternoon. The sun never went down as we flew but my head became fuzzy and I put my seat back and went to sleep.

oo][oo

"Honey, it's time to land, wake up," Dean said, his soft sexy voice breaking into my sleep ladened mind.

"I'm up, I'm up," I said yawning and stretching.

Joints popping and saliva running down my chin, I smiled at Dean as he wiped my chin with a tissue. I put my arms around him and hugged him.

"Thank you, dear," I said kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome, beautiful," he replied.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers