His LED Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was overloading me.

It was unending.

It was so fucking good.

'Bruno! Two fingers!'

Not missing a beat, a second finger joined the first, sliding into me between thrusts, powering into me with that piston-like power. It stretched me slightly, my un-fucked pussy tightly gripping his merciless finger-fucking, as our sex filled the room with slick, wet noises.

'Oh fucking hell- don't stop - gon- gonna - fuuuuuckk!'

Orgasm number three was thicker, less like fireworks and more like a tidal wave, crashing into me, drowning me in pleasure as it filled my fucked-empty head.

'Bruno, faster,' I begged. 'Oh, God, fuck me.'

'Would you like to set this as a command?' he asked, his voice laughably casual as he stood over me, plowing me into oblivion.

'Yes! Yes - fuck yes!!'

'Command set.'

'Oh god - GOD!'

The evening blurred a little after that, turning into a lustful haze of pillow-biting, sheet-fisting, toe-curling robot sex; but after seven, or maybe eight, finger-fuck orgasms, I started to lag. Even as the best sex I'd had in - fuck - forever , it had to come to an end. I was only human, after all.

'Bruno, stop!' I pleaded, his pacing unfaltering, and my pussy a squelching mess of my juices. He stopped, pulling out of me instantly, and stood calmly to one side as I writhed in the afterglow.

I could feel the sex, the orgasms and adrenaline and tabboo-induced shame and exhilaration all coursing through me. A human cocktail of lust and shock and thrill, writhing around as Bruno stood to one side, watching me.

He had no idea what he'd just done to me. For me.

All of that pent-up sexual frustration, those lackluster masturbation sessions only made exciting by Bruno being nearby, the fantasies of Sam and Bruno - all of it had come to a head.

Well, almost.

For one thing, even though it was Bruno, a finger was no match for a cock - no offence to any lesbians, or anything, but I knew what I liked. And Bruno didn't have one. Second, Sam had made it out as though Bruno would be a sex god of some kind - but, frankly, he hadn't really known what he was doing. I mean, that clearly wasn't a problem - in fact, his unrelenting attentions had been able to make me cum over, and over, and over. But it didn't stop me from feeling like he could have been more proactive, as well.

Plus, Sam herself was a part of those fantasies, and whether I was gay or not, I couldn't shake the hope that, at some point, I was going to wind up in this bed with her. Or on her. Or under her. Whatever.

It was a lot of new, confusing feelings, and at that moment all I needed to do was let myself come down from that 'session'.

I looked up, and saw Bruno smiling down at me, that daft LED face so neutral and pleasant. Not at all the look of someone who'd just made a woman cum more times in a row than she had done all week.

I couldn't deny, I liked it. For whatever reason, the detachment was... arousing. Sexy. He was a sex-toy, and a maid, and a butler, and a roomba.

'Bruno,' I sighed, hearing how coarse my voice was after all that screaming. 'That was amazing.'

He nodded. 'I'm happy to hear that. Would you like me to make the bed?'

I laughed. Couldn't help it.

Then, I couldn't stop.

It was as though all of the tension, all of the worry that had stopped me from doing anything like this all melted away. I thought of when Bruno was standing in the living room, and I fondled him, thinking that would be as far as it ever went.

Now, I knew, I wanted to go further.

'Finish in the kitchen, first,' I said, stifling more relief-filled laughter, as Bruno tottered away, and I rolled over in the dark of my room, the smell of sex omnipresent and the wetness between my legs seeping into the covers as I sighed, content.

Content, and plotting.

FIVE - UPGRADE

'Jen, my upgrade is arriving in a few minutes.'

I was in the midst of a text-chat meeting with my supervisor when Bruno approached me from the bedroom, window-cleaning spray and squeegee in-hand. He looked ridiculous.

'One second,' I told him as I finished up the meeting, ending on me being told that my results were almost perfectly average in terms of value, and that I would be due another perk in about a year's time if I kept it up. Seeing how the last perk had worked out, I tried not to think about what I would end up doing with the next one.

It had been only half a day since mine and Bruno's, shall we say, experiment, but I was already feeling it. I was sore and still a little weak in the knees, and had woken up incredibly dehydrated. After a little self-care to try and sort myself out, it was difficult to try and get a day's work done with the source of my sexual re-awakening wandering around doing housework.

I'd given some thought to what I wanted to teach him next. I really liked nipple-play, but without lips it would have to be touch-based, which was fine. I wanted him to try positions, and to hold me down - like I said, I was wholly a submissive woman - and even thought about low-level power plays, like having him safely choke me, or gag me for a period of time.

It was really distracting, as I'm sure is clear.

I'd had a video-call meeting earlier in the day, so I was thankfully already dressed in a way acceptable to show in public. As opposed to the usual pyjama/comfort-clothes variants, I was wearing a loose blouse with these pinstriped trousers I got myself as a treat.

'I'll head down now,' I said, watching Bruno return to his window-cleaning duties.

I didn't even bother to lock up after me - instead, I bounded out into the hallways, taking the stairs instead of the shimmering lift. I found myself smiling to the people I passed, my energy alien even to me. It was like I was high or something. Grinning like an idiot, bouncing down the stairwell, and for what? To pick up a data pack for Bruno.

In the lobby, Sam saw me coming. I gave her a wide smile, set on glossing over whatever awkwardness had been left out last time we spoke.

'Hi, Sam,' I said, my voice sounding a little sing-song.

'You're looking... chipper,' she noted.

I nodded. 'Work's been kind to me today - had a meeting, and they actually listened to me. How about that!'

She laughed, which I loved. 'So - you have a package.'

I nodded again. 'Bruno's upgrade should have arrived.'

Sam smirked at me, a knowing look in her eye. 'I see.'

I scoffed. 'What's that supposed to mean?!'

'That you seem like you've, you know. Had some tension wrung out of you. You and Bruno get more familiar?'

I tried to laugh it off, but honestly there was no hope. I was wearing it like a badge that only Sam could read. 'Maybe.'

Sam smiled again, her dark lips and fuck-me eyes suddenly all the more alluring since I'd given in to that fantasy. In my mind, I'd had those lips on my chest, my sex - those eyes had looked up at me as she ate me, or looked down on me as I suckled on her phenomenal breasts. I had, one hundred percent, spoken too soon last time around.

And, now, I was starting to feel the confidence to try and undo that mistake.

As she turned to check the inbox for my package, I gave her a leering once-over. Her typical black pantsuit was, today, contrasted with a stark white shirt that stretched a little at the bust. Her nails were painted blood red, and her butt looked amazing when she bent to check one of the crates.

She found my mail, and came back to the front desk to pass it to me, but I didn't want to leave it there. I needed to make up for last time.

'About the last time we spoke,' I said, noting my energy kind of dipping. I didn't want to be a hyper bunny for this. Time to be real. 'I was rude, and I'm sorry.'

Sam's eye quickly checked the room - no one else was waiting for mail, and she was the only person working the lobby today. No one was paying attention.

'Jen,' she said, her voice low. Intimate. 'I... am sorry if I made you uncomfortable-'

'You didn't,' I said, stepping in. 'Really. I was just surprised.' Sam softened at my words, her eyes a little wider, lips slightly parted.

'Jen-'

'And,' I continued, wanting to get it all out, 'I was curious about what you said. In having a female B-Model.'

Her eyebrow arched. 'Curious?'

I nodded. 'Bruno arrived looking, you know, like a guy. I was... yeah. Curious.'

Sam's voice lowered even further, becoming conspiratory. 'Well, she doesn't have a cock, for starters.'

I laughed, checking behind me - the only other person here was on his way out the front door, and all of a sudden it was just me, and Sam, and the topic of conversation between us.

Meeting her eyes, I shrugged. 'Neither does Bruno.'

Her smile widened. 'I have an add-on for that,' she said. 'If you're interested.'

I must have fucking stalled or something - the idea of Bruno with a cock, able to do to me what I wanted, no, needed...

'Well, I said with a laugh. 'He could do with a little more know-how, too.'

'Oh yeah?'

'He'd been a bit lost. But, you know. We got through it. Several times.'

'Wait here,' she said before turning and disappearing into the back of the reception, out of sight, leaving me to my thoughts. My dirty, dirty thoughts.

Only last night, Bruno had me quivering, moaning, cumming over and over - with just a finger or two. With something between his legs, he would have free hands to grip me, hold me the ways I wanted - the ways Andrew never did for me.

And I could have him do whatever I wanted. However I wanted him, I could.

Oh, this could change everything.

Sam returned as I tried to calm myself and drain the blush from my face. She held up a small harddrive, no bigger than a phone, and passed it to me.

'Upload this into Bruno alongside the update,' she told me. 'It;s custom code, and will give him everything he needs to know.'

I held it with the upgrade package, and stifled a laugh. 'Why are you doing this for me?'

'Bribery,' she said. 'I want you to come see me after my shift at 7 - so I can show you something.'

My chest tightened. Holy shit, I thought. She's asking me out. 'O-okay.'

'Plus, you'll get to meet Betsy,' she smiled. 'Now - get along. Bruno needs his updates.'

With the two drives in-hand, I waved goodbye and bounced back up the stairwell, my excitement less fuelled by my stress-free demeanour of this morning, and more by a new, underlying anticipation of... something. Something further. Something new.

'Bruno?' I asked as I returned, seeing his head pop around the corner of the kitchen doorway. 'I have your upgrade. Finish up, and come through to the living room.'

Within a minute, Bruno joined me in the living room, standing stock-still opposite the sofa. Knowing what the plan was, he touched his chest plate over the sternum, or where a sternum would go, and I watched his chest plates slide open. Beneath, there was a complex, almost impossible-looking mesh of fabric-like metallic structures, shifting with each idle movement Bruno made. It shifted like muscles, and I wondered if it was actually pulling his shoulders and moving his arms, or if it was just designed to mimic the under-skin movements of the human anatomy.

In the center of what would have been a ribcage, there was a row of entry-points, and I figured this was where the drives would need to be plugged in.

'Jen,' he said, drawing my eyes away from the mechanisms of his interior - something that all of a sudden registered as strangely intimate - and to his LED eyes. 'Could you pass me the upgrade drive?'

I gave him the package, and he quickly opened it. Inside was something identical to the custom drive Sam had given me, though silver instead of black.

'I have this for you as well,' I said, holding out the custom drive.

'That's not official ShemmTech software,' he warned, taking it from me nonetheless. 'Are you happy for me to install this, Jen?'

I nodded, hoping Sam wasn't some weirdo looking to install a virus on Bruno, for whatever reason. 'Ye please, Bruno.'

He nodded, and plugged in both drives, one under the other. Then, he looked me in the eyes, and gave me a comforting look. 'With both of these updates, I will be up and running again in around twelve hours. Is that okay with you?'

'Oh, uhh,' I mumbled, only just realising that, of course, it was going to take some time. Which meant I could do some work, and meet Sam at 7pm, and still have time to kill either side - it was past 11am now, which meant I'd have Bruno back by midnight. 'Yeah. Yes, of course Bruno - you get to it. Don't worry about me.'

He nodded, and straightened, looking an awful lot like he had the day I unpacked him.

Then, he went dull. Bright white lights faded to grey, and his face became a blank plate of skin-like material.

And I was alone.

The first hour or so was fine - I logged into work and got going as usual; emails, a second video-call of the day which was a lot less enjoyable than the first, and then a few hours of thankless work just to keep myself busy.

It was a kind of dissociation, I think, and one I was familiar with. For years, before Bruno, I had spent days, if not weeks, alone in here between interactions with people. Learning to zone out, to let your mind drift as you continue doing what you need to do to survive, was a skill long-since mastered.

Plus, as a data-scraper, it wasn't as though it was a difficult job. Well, it was a skill, sure enough - and one enough to give me relative security, but once you know what you were doing, once it was second-nature, it was easy to let time drift away.

Before I knew it, I had worked past 5pm, and an alarm I had set to stop me from missing meeting up with Sam started to blare at me. Funny. I had gotten so used to Bruno waking me in the mornings that the sound of the alarm genuinely scared me. So harsh and unneeded. I hated it. I missed Bruno.

Speaking of - he was still in the living room, not having moved an inch. The packaging for the hard-drive was next to him, open on the table, and his chest was just as exposed as it was when I'd left him to work in the bedroom after visiting Sam.

'Hey,' I said to his unthinking form, hoping in vain for a response. None came, of course.

On the floor, by his feet, I saw the paints and primer I had brought up yesterday. The ones I'd been amping myself up to use when we'd gotten, heh, distracted.

Well, no time like the present.

I fetched my sketchbook, which housed all of the designs I'd done in absent-minded artistic moments over the past few years. Andrew had hated them. Thought they were an admission that I wasn't chasing my dream - which made it sound like he'd be more comfortable if I just didn't draw. That way, it wouldn't remind him that there was a part of myself I wasn't sharing with him.

Maybe that was why he left me. Who knows.

I started with his left forearm - that's where I always imagined myself getting a tattoo, so I had a good idea of what would work. Primer spray went on, waited a few minutes as instructed, and then I started to paint.

The design I started with was a floral one, but as I was working, inspiration struck. The curve of his arms imitated muscles, shifting like they would in a real, flesh and blood arm - so that's what I gave him.

It ended up as a semi-realistic muscular system of the forearm, with flowers poking through and growing along vines between the folds and gaps.

Almost two hours had passed, and as my meeting with Sam - heh, 'meeting' - approached, I figured it was better not to to bother with the colour just yet - the line-art was good enough for now. Besides, I liked how it brought Bruno closer to nature. Closer to life.

In the meantime, Bruno hadn't moved or restarted, but that was to be expected; midnight was hours away.

'I'll be back soon,' I said to him, even if he couldn't hear me. It was a habit, more than anything else.

I was still dressed in my rather dashing work clothes, and figured that whatever Sam was going to show me, it would be better if I changed. So, clad in a pair of stretchy-jeans, a t-shirt and a cardigan over it, as well as some more comfortable shoes, I made my way out.

Door locked. Lift down. Lobby.

It wasn't as empty as the last few times I'd been here - to the point where Sam even seemed to have a co-worker alongside her dealing with some loud-mouthed complainants shouting about something I didn't think was worth the energy taken to shout about it.

Sam noticed me, her eyes flicking to me and immediately taking on a slightly amused glint, never breaking stride dealing with the loud-mouth.

I stayed slightly aback, sitting on the chairs opposite the reception desk, just waiting. Sam dealt with the person with grace, and a little snark, making sure to let them know their complaint was bullshit without making them even more angry than they were. It was almost impressive, how she calmed them down to the point of just... walking away.

They wandered off, towards the chrome lifts, while Sam just smiled at me. She said something to her colleague, who nodded, and took charge of the next person in line while Sam slinked away into the back.

A moment later, she appeared out the office doorway, hidden next to the reception entrance. She had a hoodie on over her usual work attire - probably more to hide the fact that she worked here from the troublesome tenants than anything else. No one liked to be hounded outside of work hours.

Bouncing over to me, I stood to meet her, and she quickly grabbed my hand to lead me away. 'You ready?'

'For what?' I asked.

She didn't answer that with anything more than a smile, and I got a little nervous. What the hell was I getting into?

Well, to be honest, I had about a million ideas of what she was leading me into. I just didn't know what level of perverse this was going to be.

'Where are we going?' I asked her, even though I had a decent inkling. Once we were up the first flight of stairs, and walking down a corridor of flats, I knew. She was taking me back to her place.

'You want this, right?'

I just looked at her. She continued, trying either to make me comfortable, or to make herself comfortable, with what was about to happen.

'You want to see what Bruno can do for you. To you.'

I nodded, feeling a little sheepish.

'Are you willing to watch it happen to me?'

Oh. I wasn't just being given some tech, or a strap-on or something. She was going to give me a demonstration.

Images of my fantasies - of Bruno fucking her on my bedding, the three of us in a love's tangle, her tongue on my most intimate of places - rushed through me. I nodded.

'Yes.'

Her smile was less snarky and more... genuine. Relieved.

She clicked open the door, and ushered me through.

SIX - DEMONSTRATION

Sam's flat was spotless, but full. Not cluttered by any means, but there were artifacts all over of a woman's passions and interests. Bits of her I would have never imagined.

'You like music?' I asked, seeing an old record player and several stacks of records, passing vintage and heading straight into antique territory. Half of them would be over a hundred years old, easily.

Sam clicked the door shut behind me, and I heard the lock turn. 'Love it. Keeps me calm after a shift like that.'

'How long was your shift?' It was a bit of a nothing question - the sort of thing that just keeps the silence from falling. I didn't know how to transition into a conversation about, you know. Sex. With robots.

God, it sounded so silly.

'Eleven hours, give or take. Betsy, put on The Stone Roses vinyl, will you?'