His LED Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Betsy?'

Sam shrugged. 'I like the sexy housewife vibe.'

The layout of Sam's flat mirrored my own, which made sense seeing as it was the same building; as such, seeing a B-Model step out of the kitchen like I'd seen Bruno do a hundred times now was an uncanny sight - familiar, but different. Of course, it wasn't my kitchen, and all of the decorations and appliances were different versions all in different places.

But, just as uncannily, was Betsy. She, and there was no denying the femininity of her, was clearly a B-Model, in that her resemblance to Bruno was clear. The skin-like shifting plates, LED face and eyes, the design of the mechanics peeping out in some places between the joints. But, equally, she was different. I wasn't sure how Sam had managed to get a female-presenting B-Model, or if changing their appearance was something that all B-Models could do, but it seemed to change the way she walked, the way she moved. She was more delicate, more refined. Or, maybe Bruno was just a bit clunky.

Betsy, as she was called, walked between us, and I tried not to ogle her curves as she bent at the waist to retrieve the vinyl and carefully take it from it's sleeve and set it playing. The opening ambient, almost hypnotic sounds that precluded I Wanna Be Adored kicked in, and Sam pulled off her hoodie.

'You want to talk, or should you see what you're getting into?'

I nodded. 'Show me.'

'Now, I don't know if you're gay or not, but you're about to see a lot of woman. You in for that?'

I nodded. More than I would have thought. In fact, the idea of this, whatever it was that was coming, was getting my heart racing, and making my breath catch short.

'Fab,' she said, pulling off her hoodie, unveiling the shirt beneath. Instead of unbuttoning it, like I assumed she would, she turned to Betsy, who was standing to attention.

'Betsy, make me happy.'

That's one way to put it, I thought.

Reacting immediately, Betsy approached her, not even acknowledging my presence, and she pushed Sam back by the hips. I was shocked - I had always seen Sam as a powerful, dominant woman. That wasn't what was happening here, though.

Sam gasped as Betsy pressed her into the living room wall, her body keeping her pinned while robotic hands unbuttoned her shirt in a flash. Arms up, shirt off, and then a quick pull down wards and a clasp opened made Sam's skirt drop to the floor. All at once, she was pinned to the wall in her underwear, her eyes closed as Betsy's hands started to explore her body.

Metallic digits pressed into warm, wanton flesh, making Sam moan softly and suck in breath as she was fondled, and I was reminded of how I had touched Bruno - Betsy was treating Sam as an object of desire. It was fascinating, and hot.

And, while the closest to 'gay' I'd ever felt was indulging my fantasies of Sam, watching feminine hands slide into a woman's underwear and watching her eyes roll back as fingers starter playing with her sex - it was impossible to look away.

I was a spectator to their sex; a fly on the wall as Sam was pleasure by her sexual dominant. I watched as Sam was penetrated by Betsy's fingers, the same way Bruno had done to me, yet so much more. There was passion, or at least the impression of passion. Betsy's other hand travelled around Sam, groping her impressive bust as it strained in her bra, gripping her black hair in a shiny fist, holding her throat at the wall as she finger-fucked it's willing owner.

'Oh, fuck,' Sam moaned, her hands gripping Betsy's arms, holding on for dear life as the pace increased, and I watched as she vibrated, thighs shaking in rapture as Betsy worked her over through her first orgasm. And it was only the first.

'Bedroom,' she gasped, and Betsy immediately switched gears. The way they exchanged control - Sam having ultimate power, but gifting it to Betsy to use on her... it was beautiful. I wanted to watch more.

So, as Betsy pulled Sam into her bedroom, I followed.

'Oh!' Sam gasped as Besty threw her down onto her bed - clean white sheets, carefully folded and arranged, now sullied by Sam's gorgeous figure splaying down onto it. I watched from the doorway, nervous but unable to look away.

'Do you want to see something a bit more masculine?' she asked me. I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded, again. It was starting to be silly.

'Betsy,' she said as the robot shifted over her, looming with her power and yet following each and every instruction. 'Attach your add-on, please.'

Betsy nodded, and gave a sly, 'as you wish,' before stepping across the room and opening a draw. From it, she retrieved a metal disc, about two inches wide and a centimeter thick, the muted grey colour contrasting with Betsy's clean white and pale blue. The B-Model pressed the disc to her groin, and with a soft click, it attached, holding in place as Betsy's hands went to Sam's knees, pushing her legs wide.

I sucked in breath as I watched Sam unclasp her bra, the fabric falling away and letting her breasts free. They were substantial, and bounced on her chest as she lay down, Betsy's form hanging over her. Metalling hands found her chest, pawing at the supple flesh and making Sam groan, Besty's fingers pressing into her and dragging along her erect nipples.

'Do you want to be fucked?' Betsy asked, and I was struck by how forceful she sounded - not like Bruno, in his infinitely placid and patient tone. This was, again, the imitation of passion. 'Do you want me to fuck you, Sam?'

Holy shit, I thought, as Sam's face, flushed and open-mouthed, looked at me. Our eyes met, and I was reminded how intimate a moment this was. She was naked - or, almost naked - in front of me, on her back, in her bed, about to be fucked. And I was going to watch.

'Look at the add-on,' Sam breathed, dropping her thigh to let me see. Where there had been a flat metal side, there now stood an erect penis, still silvery and metallic, hard and pulsing slightly. It looked for all the world like it belonged to Betsy, or at least similar to a strap-on like I'd seen online.

Not that I looked at that stuff much.

'God, this is...' Sam moaned, still looking at me as Betsy's metal member pressed against Sam's pussy, her underwear still in place, but doing little to stop the sound of metal against her wetness. 'Watch me,' she said, and I realised she was still staring at me. She was watching me watch her, leer at her. Like I was some spectator, rather than an intruder. I wasn't on the outside of this sexual tryst - I was part of it. 'Mnf! Jen!' Sam's voice hitched at the metal cock slipped against her, Betsy teasing her.

The robot's hand slid to her throat again, pinning her down and the other hand pulled her panties to one side, before the cock slid into her effortlessly. I watched Sam's back arch, and heard her satisfied moan as the B-Model entered her, unflinching. The cock wasn't large, per se, but the way Sam's eye rolled as it pushed up into her - it clearly felt good. No, amazing.

'Fuck,' she breathed, her hands clinging to the robot's back, her words choked and stilted as she struggled falsely under Betsy's unwavering strength and dominance. 'Fuck me - slowly.'

Betsy did as told, her hips shifting backwards between Sam's legs - thighs spread and back arched, Sam received the cock with an eagerness I never expected. She was desperate for it. And Betsy fed into that, going slow, so slow - teasing her even as she pressed back in, bottoming out inside her.

'She can go for hours,' Sam said, her words meant for me, but in the dimly lit room and with her neck pressed into the bedding by Betsy, I couldn't see her face. 'Once, to test her - ohh - I had her fuck me for the - fuck! - full length of her charge,' she said between gasps and moans, Betsy's hands moving from Sam's throat to her tits again, pulling at her nipples and stretching her breasts upwards. 'Ohhh-AHH!' Sam moaned as Betsy picked up some pace, each thrust pressing into her.

The whole length of her charge - that would have to be, what, 40 hours. Two straight days of sex, unflinching and unwavering. Constant pleasure.

'How,' I croaked, my throat suddenly dry. 'How was it?'

She laughed from the mess of bedding. 'Fucking unbelievable.'

Then, Betsy pulled away, sitting on her haunches over Sam's shaking hips. 'On your front,' Betsy ordered, and Sam turned so her face was looking off the bed towards me. Her eyes were hooded and slightly glazed-over, her face flushed and her mouth in a constant open smile, her moans and gasps near-constant as Betsy moved into place behind her. I watched her pull Sam's pants down over her hips, before pulling her up by the hipbone so she was ready to take Sam doggy-style.

'She fucked me through my sleep,' Sam said, looking into my eyes as she was fondled from behind. 'You have any idea what it's like to pass out from cumming, and wake up to still being fucked like a newlywed?'

I shook my head, and she bit her lip. 'You will, I bet.'

Watching her as Betsy slid that metal cock back inside her owner, I had to fight the urge to join in. To become more than a spectator. I wanted to - I didn't even know. Be a part of it.

Sam's tongue lolled from her mouth as her eyes rolled back, Betsy finding a rhythm as she fucked the buxom beauty from behind, flesh slapping against non-flesh in a stead pap pap pap. I wanted that tongue on me - to have her kiss my flesh, lick my neck, my cunt - oh, I could hardly resist.

Her sounds filled the room, an near-constant wail of pleasure.

'UUHHH-AH-AH- ohhhh, fuuUUCK! Bigger, bigger - OHHHH YESSS!!'

Betsy's thrusting became more powerful, now - her hips swaying further back and landing with harder slaps as Sam was pounded, over and over and over again.

'YES YES YES,' Sam wailed, her eyes screwed up, chest pressed down into the bed as she was fucked like an animal. 'FUCK-OOOooooohhh,' she moaned, trying to push herself up onto her elbows, but Betsy stopped her. A robotic foot planted itself on her back, reaching over her as it fucked her from above - her cock plowed straight downwards into Sam's cunt, bending her back upwards as she used her weight to pin Sam down as she came.

Her feet, up in the air as her knees were planted in place, waved loosely as Sam orgasmed, her eyes rolling back and her moans muffled by the bedding as Betsy dominated her owner.

'Mmmnnnff-hhrm-hrmMMM!'

I watched her twitch and flail as Betsy kept going, her cock pistoning into Sam like a machine - showing me a taste of that unrelenting, merciless fucking she had told me about.

Plus, I realised why Sam had been screaming 'bigger' - it was an order. Betsy's cock had grown inside her, from a manageable 6-inches to a massive 9. It was thick, too, and I felt my own sex cringe at the idea of taking that monster the way Sam was.

Not to say I was totally against the idea, of course.

'HMM!' Sam wailed again, choked by the blanket between her teeth - her legs gave out under her and her hips dropped, but Betsy grabbed her, lifted her own foot off Sam's back, and twisted so that Sam was on her back again. Quick as a flash, Betsy was back inside her, barely missing a beat of her unwavering fucking, and Sam was moaning like a wanton slut on her pounding cock - again.

Her hands now free, as Betsy held Sam by the tits, Sam reached out for me, her head hanging upside down off the bed in front of me. Tentatively, I reached out, and let her hands grab onto mine.

'So good,' she moaned from under me, her face inches from my still-dressed crotch. I wondered if she could smell my arousal - or if I was leaking through the fabric. It would be hard for me not to be - I could feel how wet I was from watching the scene in front of me.

Her hand slipped from mine, and grabbed the back of my leg, pulling me forwards. I looked up, and saw Betsy's LED face right in front of me, bouncing as her monstrous metal thing stretched Sam's poor pussy. I felt Sam's hands on my jeans, trying in vain to free me from my clothes.

Fuck it, I decided. I was too hot, too wet, and too swept up not to have at least some of this action.

So, I stepped back a little, ignoring the sounds of disappointment Sam made between her guttural groans of pleasure, and unbuttoned myself. I kicked my jeans off, and felt how wet the top of my thighs were - slick and warm.

Before I could take them off, Sam pulled me back in, my thighs straddling her hanging head, her tongue immediately tasting my sex as I was, again, put face-to-face with Betsy's unwavering sexual prowess.

'Oh, Jesus,' I moaned as Sam's tongue and lips played against the fabric of my panties, the soaked fabric sliding and grinding against me in the most sinful of ways. I'd only ever been eaten out - what, twice? And never by a woman, nevermind a woman who knew so clearly what she was doing. In under a minute, I was moaning and grinding, straddling Sam's face as her hands kneaded my butt her mouth playing me like a musical fucking instrument.

She moaned into my sex, her fingers sliding beneath the fabric as she held me tightly against her mouth, and in minutes we were cumming together - her on Betsy's cock, me on her moaning lips.

'Sam! Sam I'm gonna cum! Shit! Shiiiitttttt!'

At that, Betsy seemed to recognise me as part of this sexual encounter, her LED eyes focusing on me as she pounded her monster into Sam's soaked cunt. Her hand came up from Sam's breast and slid along my neck, pulling me forwards slightly, before her fingers raked through my hair.

It felt like heaven, especially as Sam took that moment to pull my pants to one side, getting herself direct access to my clit. I yelped as her tongue dashed across my sensitive nubbin, while Betsy took a lump of my hair in a fist, claiming me.

'Fuck!' I moaned as I came for a second time on her mouth in as many minutes, feeling her hands on my hips, her moans shaking into me, under me. 'Oh, fuck, that's goooood-'

Betsy's hands grabbed the base of my t-shirt and pulled it up. I let her undress me, leaning forwards for her to unclasp my bra, and even though I was much less busty than Sam, she gave me attention regardless.

I almost got lost in a sea of wandering hands on my chest, hips, butt; Sam's mouth on my sex sucking and licking and nibbling, making my knees weaken; Betsy's fingers teased my nipples, pulled my hair, held my chin as she fucked Sam. All of it was so much, going on and on and on...

I don't know how many times I came. I certainly don't know how many times Sam came. All I was aware of was pleasure, unforgiving and unrelenting and fucking phenomenal - and then it was over.

At some point, I came-to, half-awake after an earth-shattering orgasm, on Sam's bed. My legs were twisted with hers, and Betsy was off doing whatever she did after Sam had asked for mercy.

'Mercy,' she had said - begged. That's the command she must have given Betsy to stop, to let her rest. To let us rest.

There was a digital watch by Sam's bed that read 10:45 - it had been almost four hours. I had no idea how much of that was sex, and how much was sleep, but my head was spinning and my pussy was aching.

But, above all else, I felt good. There was a glow in me I had forgotten about. That after-sex hum that came with the rush of endorphins and adrenaline. Doing something so naughty, and so blissful - it left a mark. A good mark.

'Hrmm,' Sam grunted as I mobbed, making the mattress shift under her. I swallowed a laugh - never did I see myself waking up in bed next to a woman, let alone a woman who looked like that. She was so beautiful, and sexy. The kind of woman who knew exactly what she wanted. And, tonight, what she wanted was to be double-teamed by her B-Model and the straight girl from upstairs.

Well, at least I had thought I was straight. Maybe I was something else.

I didn't much mind - it wasn't exactly a big thing these days to want partners of the same sex. Just didn't see it coming, is all.

Hah. Coming.

To be fair, after all of my desire-searching around fucking Bruno, I was probably just generally feeling for open recently.

'What did you think?' Sam asked me, her voice low and sultry, her drowsiness adding to her inherent sexiness. Not sure what it was, but I'd always thought there was something sexy about waking up next to someone, the sheets messed up as much as your hair, the smell and heat of sex still in the air - it was hot. The fact that her breasts were gloriously present, and her legs were between mine, and I could feel the slick of her sex on my thigh, certainly helped.

'I've never had anything like that,' I said, my own voice a little hoarse from all the moaning.

She gave a soft laugh. 'Well, you're welcome to join anytime. For now - Betsy!'

I jumped a little as her voice suddenly bellowed, summoning the sex-god machine in a moment. Betsy rounded the corner, and I looked up to see her, all innocent looking and calm. I checked between her legs, half-expecting to see a ten-inch cock hanging like a fucking horse agsint her thighs, but instead there was nothing but the flat plate that Sam had told her to attach - smooth and grey and unassuming.

'Take off your add-on, and give it to Jen here,' Sam said, and Betsy did as instructed. She plopped the disc in my hand, before looking to Sam.

'Anything else, Sam?' Her voice sounded like Bruno's but softer, and a little higher.

'Not for now,' Sam sighed, flopping back into the sheets. She turned to me as Betsy left, her hand finding my belly. It was nice. 'You can stay as long as you want, Jen,' she said. 'But you should know - if you stay, looking like you so, all naked and sex-drunk, I may have to eat you again.'

Her voice was low and filled with lust, and while her eyes were mostly hidden in the dark, could feel them on me. Her hand, absently, stroked my arm in a way I hadn't felt in a long time. Lovingly.

'I haven't,' I said, trying to figure out what I was saying as I said it. 'I'm not sure how to be... you know. With a woman.'

I heard her give a soft laugh. 'That's okay, Jen. It's mostly the same as with a guy, but with more boobs.'

At that, her hand drifted across my chest and cupped my breast, making me sigh. We turned to face each other, and I could feel her breath on my cheek. Her hand slid to my waist, just holding me there.

'I get it,' she said, almost in a whisper. 'It's all new and exciting. And scary. And I won't push you, Jen. Just... go have fun with Bruno - give him that disc, and with that upgrade I gave you, he'll know what to do with it.'

I felt a knot in my stomach at the proximity of her lips to mine. Did I want her to kiss me? She'd done a lot more than that already - really, we'd gone so much further than kissing. So why was I nervous?

'But,' she said, 'as fun as he'll be, you'll be wanting the touch of a person, too.' Her hand brushed against my skin, making me shiver. 'When you do, I hope you'll think of me. Okay?'

I nodded. 'Okay.'

She kissed my nose, and I giggled, feeling stupid. Feeling young.

'Stay the night, if you want,' she said. 'No pressure. Nothing happens you don't want to.'

As she said it, though, I felt myself sit up. 'I should head back.'

'Okay,' she said. 'That's fine.'

I didn't want to upset her. To be honest, I didn't know what I wanted of her. 'I'll come visit you after your shift tomorrow?'

'I finish at seven again,' she said. 'And now you know where I live.'

'That I do,' I smiled, swinging my legs out of the bed, ready to find my clothes. 'That I do.'

SEVEN - CALIBRATION