His LED Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just past 11pm when I shut the door to my flat. Home sweet home. Warm, dark, and ready for me to pass out in it.

Shoes: kicked off.

T-shirt: dropped on the floor.

Bra: still at Sam's. Whoops.

Jeans: shed.

In my pants, and privacy, I wandered through the living room, passing a still-frozen Bruno as he whirred away, updating as he went. He could still be another hour or so, but I figured it could wait till morning. I was exhausted.

But I was hungry, too. I'd forgotten how hungry sex made me.

With Bruno having done the bulk of the buying and meal-planning, it felt oddly presumptive to eat without his permission. Which was stupid. So stupid.

'Fuck that, I'm hungry,' I mumbled, pouring some cereal into a bowl, with a bit too much milk and some sugar on top. Yum.

I wolfed that down, dripping more than one ice-cold milk droplet onto myself, giggling as I thought about Sam licking it off me, and then deciding that that was a dangerous line of thinking to get lost down. No more horny tonight, Jen. I was at work in the morning, after all.

So, I finished my cereal, left the bowl on the countertop by the sink, felt a pang of guilt about leaving it for Bruno, and then remembered that he literally was incapable of caring.

Then, I went back and washed it anyway.

Then, I went to bed. Pillow, meet head. Blackout.

'Good morning, Jen,' came a familiar voice, stirring me from a dreamless sleep that, honestly, felt like it had lasted a second. Like I had just put my head down, and someone had turned on the sun and all of a sudden it was day time. 'You have work soon.'

'Thanks, Bruno,' I said, rolling up. I didn't mind him seeing me topless anymore - not after our 'massage', and the experience with Sam and Betsy. He watched me with a tilted head as I stretched. 'What?'

'Oh,' he said, as though I had caught him in something. 'I was just... admiring you.'

I tried not to blush. 'Yeah?'

He nodded. 'You are beautiful.'

I laughed. What a thing to say! Must be that custom programming, I thought, remembering how Betsy had treated Sam. What had Sam said?

'Just tell him what you like'. The default was probably complimentary, and she had customised Betsy to be dominant.

Well, I liked the compliment. 'Thank you, Bruno. How was your update?'

'Fully installed, on both accounts,' he said. 'I also found this - I believe it is an add-on, designed to match with the non-ShemmTech-approved code I installed last night. Would you like me to attach it?'

He held out the metal disc, and my heart jumped. Plus, as he held out his arm, I noticed the paint-job I had done the night before - it looked even nicer as he moved, the signed shifting as his non-muscles bulged and waned beneath the surface. It looked like a real tattoo.

'Do... do you know what it's for?'

'Yes,' Bruno said simply. 'It communicates with the custom software. However, Jen, I am afraid there are some procedures and settings that need to be calibrated first, to create a common profile.'

'Command profile? Like what?'

'Due to the nature of the custom software, I am able to generate three sets of sub-personalities for you to engage with, on top of the baseline 'Bruno' personality you have already customised with the base code. Would you like me to begin?'

I nodded, suddenly feeling very naked. Exposed.

I watched as Bruno's soft light-blue LED lights that dotted his body shifted to a deeper, more sumptuous purple. His face became slightly different, but in ways I wasn't able to accurately articulate. He just looked... different.

'Custom code: Pleasure seeker accessed. Calibration and setup require.' His voice was the same, but harder. Less placid. 'Shall we go through the settings now, Jen?'

'Yes,' I said, acutely aware of his LED eyes flitted to my chest, and how he wasn't looking away from me for anything. Admiring me.

'First, we'll set up Command Profile one. On a scale of one to ten, how Sexually Aggressive would you prefer me to be?'

'Uh,' I hesitated. I hadn't expected him to be so... forward. Although, remembering Sam and Betsy, I really shouldn't have been surprised. I was in a whole new world, now.

'Would you like examples of the parameters?' Bruno asked, prompted by my silence.

'Yes, please.'

'For sexual aggression, a One would entail me waiting for your instruction on any action, and those actions would only ever be slow and sensual. A Ten would be in some ways proactive, and would entail much more forceful actions and positions.'

My mind flitted to my day-dreams of Bruno bending me over and taking me from behind. I certainly didn't want One, but I was hesitant to set him to Ten either. 'Eight,' I said, feeling my heart flutter, and my thighs rub together. Oh God, I thought. This is getting me worked up already.

'On a scale of one to ten, how Romantic would you prefer me to be?'

'Ten,' I said quickly. I loved the compliments, and the sensuousness - and that massage had done something to me I definitely wanted to revisit.

'On a scale of one to ten, how Dominant would you like me to be?'

Not like Betsy, I thought. I wanted a bit of power, but not stamp-on-me dominant. 'Six.'

'On a scale of one to ten, how Submissive would you like me to be?'

'Three,' I said, maybe a little too quickly. I knew myself to be a submissive person - I wanted to be taken.

'On a scale of one to ten, how Proactive would you prefer me to be?'

'Proactive?'

'As an example, a One would mean that I would always wait until you gave the command word, without exception, before instigating any sexual behaviour. A Ten would allow me to take you, however, and wherever, I thought would bring you pleasure. I would make an account of the circumstances you seemed to enjoy sexually, and would seek to replicate them and initiate sex within them, without permission.'

'Five,' I said. 'Somewhere in the middle.'

Bruno nodded.

'On a scale of one to ten, how Respectful would you prefer me to be?'

'Clarify?'

'As an example, a One would mean that I would swear at you, call you names such as 'slut', 'whore', and 'slave', whereas a Ten would mean I would only compliment you during sex.'

It was hard to deny the effect that those words, coming from his mouth, did to me. I liked the compliments, sure but... fuck that was hot.

Blushing, I answered. 'One.'

Bruno nodded.

'On a scale of one to ten, how Merciful would you prefer me to be?'

'Three,' I said, thinking about what Sam had mentioned - 40 hours of sex. Not much mercy there, and the idea - all of these thoughts and images - were getting me amped up.

'On a scale of one to ten, how Playful would you prefer me to be?'

'Eight.'

'Thank you, Jen. Those were the scaled calibrations. Now, are there any specific actions you would like to rule as off-limits? These will not be attempted regardless of the Aggressiveness, Dominance, or Respectfulness settings.'

Truth be told, there wasn't a lot that came to mind. 'I don't want to be humiliated,' I said. 'And nothing public - this is a private affair.'

Bruno nodded, building the profile with every word I said. 'Anything else, Jen?'

Something did come to mind, but it was... complicated. 'Bruno, it isn't off-limits, but I haven't had... anal sex before.' It was difficult to even say it. I'd wanted to try for so long, but Andrew had said it was disgusting, and I'd never really gotten over that to try with anyone else. 'If we were to try that, I would like it to be... careful. Okay?'

'Understood, Jen. Anything else?'

'Uhh,' I hedged as I thought. 'Can I add to this later, as I think of them?'

'Of course.'

'Then let's leave it there.'

'Okay. Now, are there any specific kinks, or sexual acts, you are particularly fond of, and would like to have performed regularly?'

Fuck, he was asking for EVERYTHING, huh?

'I like doggy-style,' I said. 'That's my favourite position. And I like to be choked, lightly. Not actually strangled, though.' I paused, trying to think of a way to articulate my next thought. 'And, I want to try experimenting with women at some point.'

Bruno nodded. 'I am able to alter my physicality to mirror a feminine phenotype. Would you prefer that?'

'Not now,' I said. 'For now, stay as you are.'

'Understood. Would there be anything else?'

'I can't think of anything.'

Bruno's purple light pulsed, and returned to blue. 'Calibrated. The only thing left is to set a command word, and then you need to get to work!'

I nodded, and tried to think of a command. 'How about - 'Bruno, make me happy'?' It was ripped straight from Sam, but it was a good phrase - not something I'd say by accident.

Bruno nodded. 'Command phrase set. Do you need help getting dressed?'

I laughed, taking it as a slight at the fact that I was still almost-naked, sitting on my bed , at ten to nine.

Shit - ten to nine?!

I pulled on a polo top that was on the washing pile - Bruno had been asleep for half a day and I was already regressing - and rushed through to my computer, booting it up. I pulled the laptop onto me as I sat on the sofa, headset on, prepping the software I needed for another glorious day as a data-scraper.

For the first few hours, I was a mess of bed-hair, smelling of last night's sex, and wearing nothing but damp panties beneath the waist; the pants, of course, only served to keep me in a sort of squishy half-aroused state, keeping me lubed up enough to feel my sex shift against the fabric, and the cushion beneath me in a way I usually would have been oblivious to.

Bruno, apparently happy to forget about how turned on he had gotten me this morning from all the talk of sex-talk and favourite positions, spent the time tottering around the flat and cleaning up after me. He made the bed, got a clothes wash on the go, and even packed away the paints and primer.

I spotted the metal disc on the side at one point - left on the bedside table visible through from the living room. It wasn't like Bruno was leaving it out to be messy - I didn't think he was capable of that. Which meant it was either being left out specifically for me to see, which seemed a bit passive-aggressive, or it meant that Bruno considered that to be the place it belonged. By my bed. Waiting.

I remembered Betsy's cock decimating Sam, how she had shuddered and orgasmed over and over. I remembered how her moans had been muffled in my sex as I straddled her head, and how Betsy hammered her with a cock unlike anything I'd seen before. How it changed shape and length at Sam's request.

Oh, God. I didn't think I would last another - what, six hours?!

No.

I dialled my manager's number. 'Hey, Alan. Yeah, It's Jen. Yeah, I'm just feeling really run down - I'm due some holiday days, could I just take a half-day out of those and call it quotes for today? Thanks, I really appreciate it. Thanks! Yeah, I'll be back after the weekend, good as gold. Promise.'

When I hung up, it occurred to me that I had barely listened to whoever was on the other side of that call. It might have not even been Alan. I was fairly sure it was, and whoever it was said I could take the rest of the day. Fuck it. I'll deal with it on Monday. For now-

'Bruno?' I asked, setting my laptop to one side, feeling the shiver run through me as that nervous knot tied itself in my guts.

Bruno approached, his head cocked in that inquisitive way again. 'Yes, Jen?'

'I've finished work early.'

'I see. Do you have other plans?'

I sucked in a breath, summoning strength. 'Bruno, get the add-on, and... and make me happy.'

EIGHT - ACTUALISATION

His lights shifted from blue to purple - or, more specifically, a nice shade of lilac. It made him seem softer, and I wondered if there was a way to change it.

Think about that later, Jen, I told myself as I watched the purple Bruno stride into the bedroom, and quickly attach the metal plate to his groin. Seconds later, he moved through the rooms, closing the space between his purple form and my half-naked one.

Oh, he made me feel small. Helpless. Sexy.

If it was possible for an LED display to smoulder, that's exactly what he was doing. He looked me over, seeing me wearing nothing but a pair of sex-soaked panties, a white polo shirt, and a nervous smile.

I hope he was going to act on his 'Proactivity' soon, because this was killing me.

'Oop!' I yelped, as my wish came true. He swept under me, arms scooping me up in a lift, and I clung on instinctively by wrapping my arm around his neck. He felt so strong - so sure. It was inhuman, I know - but it was reassuring, too. Like he knew exactly what he was doing, and I was just along for the ride. And, fuck, I wanted a ride.

He dropped me into the center of the well-made bed, and I bounced on my back as he immediately moved down me. I cursed the ShemmTech engineers for not giving him lips, as I would have killed for Bruno to have been able to kiss his way down my body. Instead, I was forced to relish in his soft, deliberate and precise touches - a stroke down my side, brushing my exposed belly with his painted thumb, my legs being pushed apart by his torso as he settled into place between my knees.

'Oh, fuck, Bruno,' I moaned as his hands found my thighs and he pushed me open.

'You're wet,' he commented - and it shocked me. It was so lewd and sexual and so unlike Bruno, in the best way. 'And so beautiful.'

I sighed as I felt his fingers play at the hem of my underwear, teasing me with feather-light touches that made my muscles jump. I sighed as one of his arms pushed under my butt, and I lifted to let him hold me like that - slightly aloft, at his mercy.

Not that he had much mercy to give, of course.

His head bumped against my thigh as he shifted around, and I looked down to see him pull the metal disc from his crotch. I was about to ask why, when I saw him click it onto the chin of his face-plate, roughly where a mouth should have been.

And then, it started to move.

It was hypnotic, in some way. Liquid-like, but with a breath of intelligence, or intention. Shifting under the surface, warping the grey material until it became something like lips.

Then, as Bruno used it to kiss me on the soft inside of my leg, I shuddered. 'That's so nice,' I sighed.

'Do you like me kissing you?' Bruno asked, his voice not coming from the mouth on a move that made it a little uncanny - I could feel his lips kissing me as he spoke. I tried to ignore the cognitive dissonance, and just enjoy it. 'Or would you prefer this?'

He lifted my butt, and my head dropped back as my shoulders took my weight, blocking my view. As such, when I felt a tongue slide against the slickness of my sex, pressing into the softness of my underwear and making it grind into me slightly.

'Ohhh-ho-ho...' The noise that came from me wasn't intentional - it just happened. 'How are you doing that?' I asked as he licked again, making me squirm, unable to escape his robotic grasp.

'The add-on is able to access my water reserves, taken from moisture in the air. I can also use this to emulate ejaculation.'

His tongue flicked past my clit, brushing it through the material. 'FUCK! Okay, Bruh-uh-uno - I need you to take these off me.'

Pulling his hands away, I dropped to the bed, and he grabbed my ankles as he sat up, breaking contact with my clit so suddenly I actually whimpered from the sudden loss.

One robotic hand pulled my ankles high, clamping them together; the other felt under me and pulled my panties off, pulling them up my legs and whipping them off my feet in one swift movement. Suddenly, I was totally naked, and under him, and wet, and oh God this was really happening.

I spread myself wide, and Bruno took the hint - returning to my slit with his lips and tongue that, on my sensitive skin, felt strangely hard against me. They were cold, but that only made it feel more intense as he tongue-fucked my wet hole, lips slurping against my wetness, sending shocks of pleasure through me.

'Oh, fuck yes,' I moaned as he ate me, his techique perfect. It was like he could read my mind, responding to what I like, but also trying new movements and speeds. One moment he was tracing the lines of my labia with his tongue, slow and teasing - the next, the tongue was buried inside me as his lips pressed into my folds - the next, he was sucking my clit between his lips and grinding his face into me. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck!'

The first orgasm of the day wracked through me, but Bruno wasn't done - in fact, he didn't even slow down. Instead, his metallic mouth worked me over until I was moaning, writhing on my face as I gripped the bedding in fists, his hands holding my legs wide.

'Make me cum,' I begged, my voice rising as my chest tightened, pussy spasmed, legs clenched. 'Make me cum! Fuck! Cumming!'

My mouth fell open, but nothing came out. I felt my back arch as every muscle in me disobeyed my brain, stretching and coiling as the bliss hammered me, shaking me from the inside out.

'Holy shit,' I panted after the second orgams ripped through me. 'No more - Bruno, I need you to fuck me.'

He sat up, pulling me by the legs and kneeling on the bed, then holding my hips to pull me up into his lap. Once there, I held onto his neck as I watched him take the metal disc - and it was just a disc again - off his face, and attach it onto his groin. It slotted between us, the gap between my aching hole and his pelvis filled with a now-warm metal that seemed to hum once it was in place.

My forehead found his, as my feet looped around his butt, Bruno taking my weight easily. He lifted me slightly, and I watched in a mix of fascination and confusion as the disc, that was so recently a face, stretched upwards into a phallus. It was so... human. Masculine and strong, growing first into a featureless length, but quickly developing the shape of the head, the glans and even the slight veining that wouldn't be out of place on any real guy.

'Real guy' felt wrong, to be fair - Bruno wasn't much less that Andrew was. In fact, he listened to me, cleaned for me, gave me massages (and more) when I asked. And now, he was making me cum more in one session than Andrew had ever managed, and he was nowhere near finished with me.

The cock - Bruno's cock - grew until it was a handsome five-ish inches. The average for a guy, and around what Andrew was. A perfect starting point, I figured, and - from what I'd seen with Betsy - there wasn't nothing stopping us from thinking bigger later.

Bruno's head against mine tilted, getting my attention. I looked into his LED eyes, and saw the hunger within them. His hips started to roll, and I felt his cock slide against my lips, teasing me with his length.

'Are you ready to be fucked?' he asked, making the horny sex-starved woman in me swoon.

'God, yes.'

'Good,' he said simply, before lifting me easily, and then dropping me on his cock, filling me with his length easily. I was soaked, and so ready for it, so when he instantly started to lift me and drop me again, holding me by the butt to keep me exactly where he wanted me.

'Yes, yes,' I moaned, each one pumped out of me as he thrust up into me with each drive, pulling me down in rhythm.

Thump-thump-thump-thump-thump - over and over and over again, he fucked me as I clung on for dear life, babbling like I was brainless.

Which, to be fair, was about right.

I couldn't think. Couldn't form sentences, or even words. It was just the up-thrust of his hard cock, bouncing me up and then pulling me back down onto him.

'Bruno fuck me,' I moaned, unclear as to whether it was an order, a bed, or just a slutty mantra. 'Fuck me, god, Bruno fuck me.'