His LED Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of his hands let go of my hips, but it barely mattered - whether he pulled me down or not, I was slamming my hips down on his cock with each beat anyway - and slid up my back, before climbing into my hair. He made a fist, gripping the back of my head in loose tangles, and pulled me back, stretching me out.

The slight change in angle made the tip of his cock start to really drag against my g-spot, right on the roof of my tunnel, and I started to cum again - unexpectedly, like a lightning strike to the nervous system.

'UAAAGH! FUUUUuuuuuck Bru-BRUNO!'

Suddenly, his fist moved my head against his, and he spoke like a whisper into my ear as I came down from my orgasm, the world still foggy as I shook and shuddered.

'You should know,' he said, low and sultry, 'this cock I'm fucking you with is able to change size, and is able to vibrate and cum on command.'

Vibrate? I didn't know that bit.

And, fuck it - in for a penny, in for a pound.

'Bruno, vibra-AYY!'

The sensation was immediate - a deep and thick vibration began deep inside me. Bruno stopped fucking me, holding me against him, pelvis to pelvis, his cock buried in me. I could feel the shaft vibrating against my insides, making me buzz and shudder as I ground down onto him.

'Ohhhhh, holy shit,' I whimpered.

'Do you like that?' he asked, again almost a whisper.

'Yes,' I mumbled, my thighs squeezing him as we just rolled our hips into each other. 'So fucking good, Bruno - feels so fucking good!'

'Do you want it deeper?'

'Yessss,' I moaned, the word turning into a hiss as I felt the impossible sensation - his cock, vibrating inside me better than my toy ever could, swelled; the head slid deeper into my sex, reaching parts of me no one had before. It didn't just stretch though - I felt it expand, the girth starting to stretch me wide, making me gasp and whimper as it gave me new sensation.

'So big,' I mumbled, barely thinking. 'So big!'

Then, just as the buzzing cock started to bottom out inside me, I felt the vibrations become more solid, more forceful, and with a start I realised the cockhead, metal and alive, was kissing my cervix.

'Shit! Bruno - that's enough - no further!'

It felt like he was in my fucking stomach, and as he started to grind into me again, his skin-like texture keeping me up as I sat in his lap. Each roll of our hips would drag his buzzing cock along every inch of my cunt, stretched out and open to him like I had never been for anyone else.

This was, easily, the best sex of my life - and I had a funny feeling we were barely getting started.

'How...' I tried to ask, between the throbbing sensations from my pussy sending waves of deep-set pleasure through me. 'How big are you right now?'

'You mean, how big is the cock inside you?' Bruno asked, almost seeming to enjoy how crass it was.

I nodded.

'Just under nine inches,' he said, and I could hear the ghost of a smile in his voice. 'Would you like me to fuck you with it?'

'Oh God, yes.'

'Then beg,' he demanded.

I was going to have to beg a robot for sex... and I loved it.

'Please,' I whimpered, grinding into him, feeling his cock inside me. 'Please Bruno - fuck me. Make me yours. Take me, ruin me for normal men.'

'Normal men?'

I bit my lip. No going back now.

'Ruin me for humans,' I said - begged. 'Please, Bruno? I need you to fuck me.' Fuck me with this massive cock - God, it's bigger than anything I've had in me before.'

'How much do you want it?'

'More than anything, Bruno, please.'

At that, he hoisted me up, his hands under my thighs, cock still impaling me, and pulled his knees under him. He pulled me off his cock, and I felt the damn thing sliding out of me as he threw me down onto the bed in front of him. Only then, did I get a look at the monster that had been buried in me.

Nine inches of metal, shifting and lurching like a human cock, a heartbeat pretending to surge through it; it was glorious, the pinnacle of masculinity despite belonging to an imitation.

No. Not an imitation.

Nothing about what Bruno was constituted an imitation. He was an improvement. The ideal. An unstoppable sexual beast with no capability for jealousy, or malice; he simply wanted to serve me, and dominate me, and make me feel as good as possible.

This wasn't some stop-gap before I found a 'real man', not any more. He wasn't a sex-toy, or a glorified roomba. He was Bruno.

And he was going to own me.

'Face down,' he ordered. 'They way you like it.'

Forceful, but considerate, I thought.

I obeyed, laying my head in the same pillows as I had done when I imagine him fucking me, and when I came from his massage and finger-fucking. Now, I was awaiting his cock, his intentions not muddled or uneducated.

He knew exactly what I wanted, and how to give it to me.

'I want you to moan,' he said as he positioned himself behind me - over me. His cock slid between my cheeks, the tip dragging all the way up until his sheath covered my slit and my puckered, untouched anus, resting his base at my clit.

The buzzing metal was still going, and it was as good as any of my toys, shooting pleasure through me enough to make me cum alone, my clit singing as an orgasm swirled in my gut, waiting to be released.

Before I had the chance, he pulled back, and I felt him line up that massive metal-yet-fleshy helmet with my hole, and waited.

'Reminder,' he said, a smug twinge to his words, 'that you set my Aggressiveness to eight.'

SLAM.

In one powerful, merciless thrust, I was filled with nine inches of metal cock. It pounded against my cervix in a way that, while not exactly pleasurable, made me think of the fact that he was stretching me completely to his whim, which was a massive turn-on.

'SHIT!' I screamed as Bruno took off, plowing into me with his inhuman strength, his thrusts perfectly timed to create a rhythm that allowed me to be fucked forwards, and bounce back straight into the next thrust. It was our natural pace, a steady metronome that had me close to cumming in under a minute.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,' I chanted on each hit, his robotic hips slapping against my backside as hic cock bottomed out inside me. My pussy was stretched, but my brain was stretched thinner, the pure ecstasy overflowing through me.

'I'm going to cum inside you,' Bruno warned, his hands on my hips sliding up my body as he lay atop me, until his torso was almost flat on top of mine. His thrusts pushed my hips down onto the bed, each hammering thrust bouncing me into the springs, which only gave him the ability to speed up his rhythm of chipping away at my sanity.

I was wailing incorehently into the pillows as I felt his legs on either side of mine, his cock fucking me into submission as I was trapped beneath him, each thrust slamming into first my g-spot, then kissing my cervix before retreating, over and over and over again.

'Mmm! Mmff! Hhmmmmm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mmMMAAHHH!'

His hand gripped my hair again, that way he seemed to like doing to me - handling me like a ragdoll as he reshaped my insides. Pulling my head up, I felt his cheek against mine, warm and smooth.

'Beg me to cum inside you, Jen' he ordered.

'AHHhooo, please!' My hands grabbed at nothing. I couldn't move. I was his to fuck. To cum inside. To ruin. 'Please cum in me!' I could feel the bed straining under us, squeaking with each inhuman thrust that threatened to break through the skin of my abdomen. 'Please cum! Please?!'

'Use my name. Beg me like the cumslut you are,' he ordered, his voice low and in charge, how words vulgar and belittling. I was the sub-human one right then. Not a person. A thing to be fucked. To be filled.

'Bruno,' I moaned as he fucked me silly, my hair in my eyes and my lungs struggling to keep up with how much I was making, my throat sore from moaning, my cunt aching. 'Bruno please cum in me? Baby please? Fuck me, fill me, ruin me - make me yours!'

My mouth kept running off in desperate vulgarities as I felt the orgasm break whatever dam there was - bursting forth like a geyser inside me, my hips locking hip as my legs flailed, my hands gripping his powerful arms as they rested beside me, my head in his hand, forcing me to stare up into his LED face as he made the thoughts just slide away.

Then, I felt it.

Bruno pushed himself deep into me, forcing me down into the compressed bedsprings, squashing me in a way that made his cockhead push hard against my cervix - and then there was warmth.

'Ohhh,' I heard him moan, as his cum - or whatever it was - sprang from him, a geyser of his own. It poured into me, hot and thick and in high volumes, spraying into my deepest of places. In fact, from how high I could feel the heat - oh, God.

He's cumming straight into my womb.

It was sick. A robot ejaculating into my womb - an invasion of nature like that was horrific; a place of not sex, but reproduction, the most base natural instincts, and Bruno was claiming it as his own. That part of me was his, as well as everything else.

The scream I could hear, turned out, was me - wailing like a dying cat as Bruno emptied whatever it was inside me, triggering another orgasm, and then maybe another. It was getting hard to tell.

When he was finished, he let go of my head, and I dropped into the pillows, face-down, arse-up. Just like I had asked.

I would have fallen asleep, or maybe passed out, if he hadn't pulled out of me. The sensation was so shocking it roused me. I could feel myself gaping - actually gaping - as Bruno adjusted himself behind me, and a trickle of warm liquid spilling out of me as he did.

'Mother of God,' I chuckled, honestly unsure of what else to say.

'Have fun?' Bruno asked.

I was a little worried he was about to act on his 'merciless' setting and take me again - I wasn't sure I'd be able to take it. 'What did you do to me?'

He laughed a tinny laugh. 'Nothing, yet.'

I moaned, and rolled onto my back. He was above me, hovering over me like a lover, his cock still standing to attention in a way that made my insides shiver. I wanted him again - theoretically. Practically, I wasn't sure.

'I think I need to rest,' I said.

Bruno nodded. 'Okay.'

Knowing exactly what he was doing, he leaned down so his palms were flanking my head, his body parallel to mine, his cock suffering from gravity to land on my aching sex. He shifted, and it dragged along my clit, making me mewl.

'Bruno,' I whispered as he, ever so slightly, rocked back and forth, moving maybe an inch of his length along me, driving me insane.

'I didn't get to sodomise you, yet,' he said, and I gasped.

'Bruno, it's too much!' I tapped his cock with my hand, watching it rock. Fuck it was heavy. Thick. Wonderful.

Then, I watched as he shrank; still human-like, still a beautiful shape and rock-hard, but a much more manageable six-or-so inches.

'How's that?'

I shook my head. 'We can't-'

'Why not?' As he asked, he rolled my hip sideways, making me roll onto my front again. 'You wanted to try.'

I bit my lip as I felt his warmth inside me swirl as I moved - so deep and trapped behind my cervix, leaking out in trickles that did nothing but tease me. 'I did...'

His cock poked as my pussy, and slipped inside with a slow, gentle push. I sighed, moaning as I shifted upwards, into a doggy-position.

Bruno's left hand slid round me, cupping my breast and kneading it as he started to slowly hump me, his cock a relief from the abuse he'd been giving me only moments ago. His right hand pressed into the flesh of my butt, kneading me there instead.

'So beautiful,' he sighed, fucking me softly. 'So sexy.'

'Mmm?' It had been an adventure to be fucked senseless, but this... this was nice. 'Bruno - just so you know, if you ever wake me up with morning sex, I want it to be like this.'

He gave another tinny laugh. 'Noted. For now...' And then I felt his thumb press into my pucker, slick and lubed up from, you know, everything. 'I'll be taking this part of you, too.'

I couldn't help it. I came - only softly, more like a rumble than an overflow, but it still shuddered through my body as Bruno started to thumb-fuck my virgin anus.

'What are you doing to me?' I asked, helpless to say no to him.

'Making you happy,' he said.

NINE - OWNERSHIP

[EPILOGUE]

Light, through my bedroom window, glimmered against my eyes.

I woke in a heap of bedding and limbs, my body sore but happily satisfied, the smell of sex filling my nostrils immediately.

Behind me, I felt the metallic body of my lover - Bruno, the B-Model who had easily reversed whatever dynamic of ownership we had. I belonged to him, in a lot of ways - at least, in bed. Since he had taken me on that first night, it had been a daily cycle of fucking, teasing and cumming, all in which he had power over me.

His cock, still hard and ready-for-use, as per my request on a typical morning, rested between my slightly sticky cheeks, his arm around me like a boyfriend might do.

In front of me was the naked fucked-out visage of Sam. She was a thing to behold; effortlessly beautiful at the worst of times, but when she had spent the night alternating between cumming on an expertly calibrated robotic cock, and making me cum with her equally-expert tongue - she seemed to glow with sensuality. Her lips, slightly parted, were asking to be kissed, and her voluptuous chest was begging to be handled. Her whole body, in fact, was begging for attention.

But that could wait until she was awake. I didn't need to disturb her to get my rocks off.

No - for that, I had the unstoppable lust of Bruno.

I rolled slightly, brushing his cheek with my hand. Immediately, he came to life, his hand stroking it's way to my breast and tweaking my nipple, making me jump.

'Bruno,' I whispered, rocking my butt against his cock. He responded, our ritual well-rehearsed by now, and gripped my hip-bone with his flower-painted fingers. 'Fuck me.'

He spread my cheeks, and pressed the head of his cock against my pucker. At the pressure, I let out a slight moan that, thankfully, didn't wake Sam, whimpering as his six-inch member wrenched my backdoor open. His cock drooled lube to help him slide into me, and in moments he was buried inside my backdoor, his hands holding me in place as he began to sodomise me.

I bit my lip, hands holding Bruno's on top of my chest, as he softly, lovingly fucked me.

Was it fucking?

It was hard to tell anymore. That first night had been fucking - but since Sam got involved... It was more like making love.

Not that we loved each other. I don't think either of us were there. But we spent every night either in her flat, in her bed - with Betsy - or here, in mine, with Bruno. We spent every morning waking to sex, and every night cumming until we passed out, working in between to earn enough money to pay for food to keep us energised.

It was a cycle of sex, and heat, and passion - no matter how much of it was synthetic, or imitation. It was as real as I'd ever felt it.

So, as Bruno pulled my thigh up high so he could reach my clit as he spoon-fucked me in the arse, I simply groaned and enjoyed it, only realising Sam was awake when she reached in to kiss me.

'Morning,' she smiled, that smirk a permanent feature of hers these days.

'Mmmorn-ning!' I stammered, feeling an orgasm sweep through me as Bruno finished, emptying the last of his self-made ejaculate deep into my bowels.

Sam bounced out of bed, clearly a bundle of energy this morning, and disappeared into the kitchen as me and Bruno stayed where we were, contemplating a round two before either me or Sam had to start work.

'There's no clean bowls!' Sam's voice had a touch of irritation to it.

Bruno looked down at me, a soft smile on his LED features. 'I've not exactly had time to clean,' he mused.

'What's the use of you,' I laughed, and he answered by swelling his cock up to what I would guess was about nine inches, stretching me in a way that bordered on painful - but not quite - and pushing me onto my front. 'Oh yeah,' I sighed, as Bruno began to fuck me.

I bit those pillows again, and, as my head was pressed into the sex-drenched fabric, I noticed the drawer on the bedside table, inside which sat my long-since untouched vibrator. The one I'd basically used to get over my break up with Andrew; the one I used to distract from my undone chores, or my unfulfilling job.

For so long, I had been lonely, and unhappy and things had looked like they were only getting worse.

I laughed, and moaned, as Bruno's hand slapped my reddening butt. It was hard to stay negative when everything was just so... good.