His Old Boots Ch. 03

Story Info
Guy experiences three pairs of big feet.
3k words
4.68
3.7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
398 Followers

It was 5 p.m. and Ben was getting ready to leave the office when he received a message from George.

"Hey, my car broke down. Can you give me a ride?"

Ben walked out of the building and got in the car. He drove mindlessly to the construction site and all he could think of was George's big feet. The image of his friend's red soles was a recurring memory during that time. He could also see George's big arms and big thighs, and his mind was particularly fixated on the memory of his big bulge. He couldn't get over the fact that George got a hard-on by dominating him.

He parked the car in front of the construction building and saw the workers leaving after a long, sunny afternoon of hard work. George appeared after a few minutes, accompanied by two large friends. Ben noticed who they were as they walked closer.

"What's up, little guy," said George through the window. "Do you mind giving a ride to my friends as well?"

"No problem. Come in," replied Ben nervously.

The two men raised their eyebrows and chuckled when George said "little guy". George got in the passenger seat and the two guys spread their legs in the backseat. They were all wearing their construction uniform and Ben could suddenly smell the masculine sweat in the air.

He knew the men from high school. The blonde one was Phil Roberts, one of George's closest friends and a popular former jock. He was tall and bulky like a mountain, with long, heavy legs and a dirty, smug face. His thick, country accent was humble yet intimidating, and he was a humorous guy.

"Hey, Ben, long time no see," he shouted as he patted Ben on the shoulder. "Do you mind being our chauffeur for the evening?"

George looked at Ben intensely and his eyes glinted. Ben saw his head nod slightly and he knew George wanted him to say something interesting.

"It's my pleasure, sirs," said Ben, trying to match Phil's humorous tone.

The three men laughed and George nodded in approval.

The one with the dark hair was Mike Davis, a tall and massive bastard who used to bully Ben back in the day, and was only held back by his friendship with George. Ben hadn't seen that one in many years, and he noticed the guy had gained a fair amount of weight, although his robust, muscular frame was still noticed underneath the beer belly. Big Mike had a deep voice and a feral gaze.

"How's it going, Ben?" asked Mike. "Still prancing around like in the old days?"

"Uh... not much. Now I prefer driving," replied Ben meekly, prompting Phil to laugh.

"I hope there are no hard feelings between us, buddy," said Mike, squeezing Ben's shoulder a few times.

"Don't worry... uh... it's all water under the bridge," said Ben.

"That's the right attitude," replied Mike. "You're a good guy."

"C'mon, Mike. You tormented the poor kid and now you expect him to kiss your ass and give you a ride?" said Phil, chuckling. The other two men joined in the laughter.

"Well, Ben, I'm sorry if I was an asshole to you. I was an angry kid," said Mike in a sincere tone.

Ben froze a little, but internally he felt a warm relief. George smirked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be sorry, Big Mike," said Ben slowly. "We were all just kids."

Everyone nodded and Ben took off. He drove through the outskirts of the neighborhood to avoid traffic. The men chatted about the old days and talked about their former colleagues - whatever happened to that guy or that girl. The afternoon was hot and humid, and Ben looked at George when he saw him discretely turn off the air conditioning. George winked at him.

All the windows were still closed and the air inside the car became hotter and stinkier with every minute. Ben could literally smell all the musk emanating from George's body, as it began to mix with the musk coming from Phil and Mike. It seemed Ben was the only person aware of all the masculine scents. The men spread their legs comfortably and raised their arms to scratch their heads or tap each other's chests, adding some armpit pheromones to the mix.

Ben started to feel a little uncomfortable and inebriated, but he didn't want to interrupt the conversation. He kept driving quietly and slowly gave in to the smell. The afternoon heat added a new layer of sweat and musk to their bodies. At some point, Ben felt drowned in so much stink.

Just when his nose started to adapt and get used to all of it, George bent a leg over his thigh and casually removed his boot. Ben looked at his socked foot which was clearly dirty and sweaty, and George waved his toes and winked. Then he removed the other boot, and spread his legs comfortably, wiggling his toes in secret.

The foot odor rapidly filled the entire car with the sweaty, earthy and cheesy aroma Ben was quite familiar with. The heat in the static air helped to intensify the masculine stench. Ben felt his dick quickly hardening inside his pants and he cursed himself internally.

"What's that fucking smell, George?" asked Phil. "Did you just take off your boots, you pig?"

"Sorry, brother. My feet are pretty tired," replied George smiling.

"And now we all have to smell them," said Phil.

"Take it all in," provoked George. "I know you guys don't mind it. Our friend here, on the other hand..." he pointed at Ben.

"What do you mean?" asked Mike.

"Well, he's a little sensitive to smells, right buddy?" said George.

Ben looked around and tried to shrug casually. He felt his face become increasingly red.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Ben.

"So you don't mind the smell of my feet?" asked George with a slightly ironic tone.

"No, not at all. In fact, they smell great," said Ben with a sarcastic tone.

"What?" mumbled Phil.

"You hear that, boys? Ben's a fan of my foot stink," mocked George openly.

"Well, if you don't mind it, my feet are tired too," said Phil, reaching for his boot. "It's been a long day."

"Oh, come on," laughed Mike.

"That's it! Get comfortable. It feels great to wiggle your toes after a hard day of work," said George approvingly. He looked at Ben and winked.

Ben heard the thumps of two heavy boots hitting the floor. It only took ten seconds until Phil's smell hit his nostrils.

"Phew, your feet fucking stink," said Mike.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I've got big, stinky feet," Phil laughed proudly.

Ben silently agreed. Phil's foot scent was deep and heavy just like his body. Ben noticed the smell was both masculine and funny, with a rich hint of testosterone and definitely cheesier than George's, although not as pungent. The toe scent quickly mixed with George's stench, creating a powerful and oppressing combination of manly odors.

Ben felt slightly dizzy and internally excited. His heart started beating faster, somehow, and his dick was rock-hard. He gulped silently and hoped nobody would notice. The smell of absolute foot stench was invading his nostrils and taking control of his feelings. It didn't help that George kept smirking and winking at him, and moved his foot on top of his thigh and waved it right beside him.

"Phil, your feet stink pretty bad," said George casually, "but mine still smell stronger."

"That's cause you forget to wear socks," replied Phil. "What's up with that? If I worked without socks for a day the smell would knock you out."

Everyone laughed. Ben gulped again and tried to imagine what that would smell like.

"You think that's bad? Here, let me show you the stink," said Mike all of a sudden.

"Hell yeah, release them!" encouraged George.

"Oh, shit," said Phil.

Ben heard a wet "plop", followed by another one, and he immediately knew Mike's gigantic feet were covered in sweat. A few seconds later, a strong, earthy stench hit his nose like a punch. Mike's foot odor was heavier and darker, with a muddy undertone and a spicy hint of cheese. It was incredibly oppressive.

"Fuck, that reeks," said George, laughing.

"You fucking stink, brother," confirmed Phil.

"Are you enjoying that, little guy?" George slapped Ben on the chest. "Is that too much for you?"

"Yeah, how's that smell, little guy?" asked Mike, joining in the provocation.

"Well, cat got your tongue?" asked Phil playfully.

George stared deep into Ben's eyes. Ben could feel a threatening gaze. George wanted him to say something. He took a deep breath of the foot stench and meekly replied.

"It's a very strong smell, sirs."

The three men burst out laughing. Their foot odors mixed in the static air like an oppressive heat wave. The combination of each sweaty aroma, the rich undertones and the hints of armpit sweat and ball sack sweat created a symphony of toxic smells. Ben had never experienced such a masculine and concentrated odor before. He felt his dick throb pathetically as his heartbeats increased more and more.

"Do you like that smell, buddy?" asked George.

"Yes, sir. It's... it's a great smell," said Ben sincerely.

He could sense the men in the backseat raising their eyebrows and laughing in disbelief. He didn't know what they would think of him.

George raised his legs in the air and crossed his ankles on the dashboard right in front of Ben's face. He waved his socked toes and grinned at Ben while the men chuckled in the backseat.

"C'mon, buddy. Remove them for me," said George casually.

"George, you're gonna cause an accident," Phil laughed.

"Yeah, the smell is gonna make him faint," said Mike, prompting more laughs.

"Hurry up, little guy. Use one hand," said George.

Ben slowly lifted one hand from the steering wheel and peeled off one of the damp, black socks, revealing a massive, red sole and long, ripe toes that wiggled proudly in front of him.

"Good job. Now the other one," commanded George.

Ben obeyed, completely exposing George's giant, dirty soles and adding another layer of heavy foot odor to the toxic atmosphere. The damp socks lay on Ben's lap.

"Ah, that feels better," George released a sound of relaxation and moved his hands to the back of his head.

"Okay, George, quit bullying the guy," said Mike.

"Don't worry, Big Mike, he's okay," mumbled George nonchalantly.

Ben suddenly saw a big, white shadow appear next to his shoulder. Phil had lifted his massive leg and landed his ankle on Ben's seat.

"Take that one off too," he commanded playfully.

"Oh, come on, Phil," said Mike.

Phil's massive foot waved provokingly right beside Ben's headrest. His white sock was damp and yellow with sweat stains.

"Do it. Now," said George calmly.

Ben gulped down and moved his shaking hand toward Phil's foot. He slowly peeled the sock off until the hot, sweaty sole was revealed, all covered in sock lint. The cheesy odor assaulted his nostrils mercilessly.

"You know what... let's bully him," said Mike, raising his leg too and landing it on the other side of Ben's headrest.

"Damn right, brother," said George, giving Mike a high-five.

"Take it off, chump," ordered Mike, with the old tone he used in high school.

Ben took a deep breath looking at Big Mike's huge foot right in front of him. The gray sock was covered in warm sweat. He submissively peeled off the sock, revealing a massive, robust sole and big, hairy toes. The stench was brutal.

"Now give it a kiss, fucktard," said Mike nonchalantly.

George and Phil burst out laughing.

"Please..." Ben whispered.

"Kiss that foot, faggot," provoked Mike.

Ben looked at George and his friend nodded intensely. He felt the pressure and it somehow broke him in a few seconds. He slowly moved his head toward the ball of Mike's foot and gave it a little peck. The men guffawed in disbelief.

"What a pussy. He still does everything we say," mocked Mike.

"Yeah, what a wimp," agreed Phil.

"It's almost as if he likes it," George winked at Ben.

"C'mon, wimp. Give my foot a little peck," said Phil, wiggling his toes in front of Ben's nose.

Ben approached Phil's massive heel and gave it a kiss. He could taste a salty hint on his lips.

"What a chump," mumbled Mike cruelly.

"Yeah, you better show some respect, boy," laughed Phil.

"Guys, check this out," said George suddenly.

He moved one foot in front of Ben's face and waved his ripe toes under his nostrils.

"Stick your nose between my toes," George commanded. "Now, bitch."

Ben shoved his nose into the gap between the big toe and index toe. Phil and Mike released surprised sounds of disgust.

"Now take a big whiff," ordered George.

Ben sniffed the toe jam deeply. The smell made his eyes water and he choked pathetically, prompting everyone to laugh loudly.

"That's fucking priceless," said Mike, moving his foot away from Ben in disgust.

Phil also moved down his foot, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes.

"He's gonna remember that smell for the rest of his life," said Phil.

Ben's face burned with embarrassment. His cock throbbed uncomfortably. George finally sat straight and the men started talking about other subjects, as if nothing strange had happened.

When Ben arrived in front of Mike's house, Mike and Phil opened the back doors. Phil lived nearby and they would both leave at the same time.

"Thanks for the ride, buddy," said Phil casually. "Here, take these as your payment," he threw both his white socks on Ben's shoulder and put his boots on.

"Yeah, take these too," said Mike, throwing his gray socks in Ben's face. "Wash them for me," and then he also wore his boots and left the car with Phil. "See ya, foot fag."

The men laughed and walked away casually. Ben looked at George, feeling a little dizzy from the unexpected domination.

"Well, you got a nice treat," said George. "What are you waiting for? Sniff them."

Ben slowly grabbed the white socks and took a big whiff of the strong cheesy scent from Phil's superior, massive feet. He almost came. Then, he placed Mike's damp, gray socks that just a minute ago covered his bully's huge dogs and took another deep sniff. The brutal odor made his dick throb even harder. His eyes rolled back a little in ecstasy.

"Roll them into a ball," commanded George.

Ben shakily merged the three pairs of socks into a sweaty snowball and pressed his face against it, inhaling the overwhelming combination of manly foot odor - a rich mixture of ripe cheese, earthy fumes and masculine pheromones.

"Foot pig," mumbled George.

Ben took a while to regain his composure. He resumed driving into the neighborhood, toward George's house, but George raised one hand in the air.

"Take me to your place," he said while scratching his crotch. "All this foot fag humiliation is turning me on."

Ben gulped nervously and obeyed. When they arrived, George grabbed his boots and left the car barefoot. As he walked toward the front door, Ben quickly parked the car and opened the door for him.

"Bring me a beer," he ordered, walking into the living room.

When Ben came back with a cold beer can, George was sitting comfortably on his couch, watching the TV. His friend grabbed the can from his hands without even looking at him or saying a thank you. He simply snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor.

Ben got on all fours and observed the dirty soles over his coffee table.

"Start cleaning," mumbled George.

Ben knew there was no point in protesting. Besides, all that foreplay had made him crazy for alpha soles. He stuck his tongue out and started cleaning every inch of George's cheesy soles, getting the sock lint and the debris with his wet tongue. Then he took care of all the toe jam, and George released a deep breath of satisfaction, moving his hand to his crotch and caressing his big bulge.

Ben kept licking and staring submissively at George's hard-on. He realized he desired that cock more than anything else. He dreamed of the day George would allow him to suck the sweat off his shaft and balls.

"Do you want it?" asked George in a low, raspy tone.

"Yes, sir, I want it so bad," Ben's voice sounded intense and pathetic.

George moved one foot down and placed it between Ben's legs.

"Do you wanna suck my cock?" he provoked.

"Yes, sir..."

George kicked him in the balls. Ben bent down in shock and whimpered pathetically.

"Again. C'mon, stand straight," commanded George.

After a few seconds, Ben assumed the position again. George smirked and placed his foot beneath his balls.

"Do you wanna suck my cock?"

"Y-yes, s-sir..."

George kicked him in the balls again. Ben released a stupid grunt but assumed the position again. The pain slowly turned into a numb feeling. If that was what it took to suck George's cock, Ben would continue begging.

"Do you still wanna suck my cock?"

"Yes, sir, a lot, sir..."

George hit his balls even harder.

"How much do you wanna suck my cock?"

"P-please, I really wanna suck your cock a lot," confessed Ben pathetically.

George chuckled and hit him again. Ben finally gave up and lay on the floor, holding his poor balls.

"I appreciate the confession," George smiled and stood up. He casually put on his boots and grabbed Ben by the hair. "Sniff my balls."

Ben pressed his nose against the warm crotch and took a big whiff. The musky and sweaty aroma of George's ball sack filled his head and made his heart jump.

"Good night, buddy. Thank you for the ride."

Ben heard the front door closing and the heavy footsteps echoed in the distance. He finally noticed the wet patch of semen that inundated his underwear.

toughfire
toughfire
398 Followers