His Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was startled by the shock and pain, all pleasure forgotten suddenly, arms straight up again. She'd cried out, her cheeks stung where it had hit. His hand reached down and massaged gently easing the pain. "You're doing very well" he said, stroking gently. The pain eased, the sting leaving, just feeling warm. The vibration is still there. It was very definitely still there. It was impossible to ignore. The pain wasn't so bad, if she could just focus on the vibrations...

She lowered her arms again. This time her mind becoming at one with the feeling against her much more quickly. She lost herself again, the toys were so powerful it was mind numbing. She wasn't aware how close she was getting but he was, watching her and listening. She was riding so high on the feeling when the cane came down again. This time it was a cry of pain and anger, how could he stop her? Did he not see the effect it was having? Her arms were up again, the stinging too much to risk getting hit twice in quick succession. Again he massaged her to ease the pain.

She kept trying. Sometimes she was close to the edge when he struck, other times she had barely lowered her arms. There were hard cracks and soft taps. Straight over both cheeks, on one alone. On her lower back, on her upper thighs. Her bum was stinging more now. She was aware that the mattress was damp under her. Could he see? When was he going to let her? He didn't ask her to beg, but she begged. First a timid question, then more loudly. Politely. Angrily.

Finally he agreed. She relaxed slowly knowing this time the vibrations were all hers to enjoy. He watched as she moaned loudly into the bed, pushing down against the toys. She was shaking visibly, arms now relaxed, toes pointing outwards. He watched smiling as it overcame her. She gave a long cry out with her head to one side, mouth open. The sound of the toys vibrating against her became wetter as she lost control. He quickly moved as she came, turning the toys off and massaging her thighs. He eased her down from the great height.

He untied her, massaging her hot bum. He untied her legs and massaged her thighs. He held her. They lay on their sides with him behind, kissing her neck softly, firm arms around her. It was a long time before she came down from that state. She felt so relaxed. He found a blanket and they lay under it as he stroked her. They didn't discuss her submission, it was just a natural thing. They didn't discuss his actions. It was exactly what she had wanted but had never thought to ask. He didn't need to be told this, he had seen and heard. They simply lay on the bed at one with each other. When she left she felt both calm and exhilarated. She didn't know it would be so long before seeing him again.

It had been 3 weeks. She noted this as she sat in the car on the way to the shops after work. It was a Thursday, and it was a Thursday after work she'd agreed to go whilst on the phone. There hadn't been a message for over 2 weeks. It was unexpected after getting on so well.

The first message had arrived by the time she was home straight after, asking if she was OK. There was another the next morning. She hadn't responded straight away to that, almost afraid to look at it from work, but she had responded. Maybe she was a bit blunt with him. She'd played that response over in her head since then, she hadn't wanted to offend, but at the same time hadn't wanted to feel desperate. It was a little pointless to think about it now, but it didn't stop it distracting her as she sat in the car, or anywhere else for that matter. She was waiting for more from him but then why would he? He had made an effort, she just felt peculiar about the situation now.

A week after the morning message, there had been a set of photo's showing her face down on the bed. It wasn't obviously her from behind, but she knew it was. There were only 3 photo's, the last showing her tiger striped bum from the session, the cane lying next to her on the bed. There was a message saying he'd deleted the photos but thought she might want a copy before they were deleted. She'd hidden in the bathroom looking at them, simultaneously appalled at herself and aroused. He had mentioned taking photos, she had a vague recollection of him asking, but she was in no position to properly think about it. She hadn't replied to the message. She hadn't known what to reply.

If she was honest with herself, the fact that she was sat in the car still thinking about it was giving her away. She was annoyed, but the more she thought of it the more she thought she might be responsible for the lack of communication. Most men made more of an effort, to the point a polite but firm rejection was required. This guy had given up it seemed. It didn't fit with the image she had of him. Or maybe it did? Whatever her opinion of him was, she'd found herself drifting away back to that bed more often over the last few weeks. By the time she pulled into the car park, after dwelling on it for another half an hour, she decided to respond. Nothing much, just a thanks for deleting the photos, testing the water.

The response came whilst in the shop, making her heart race to an unexpected degree. No problem, 3 weeks is a long time, do you fancy coming over for a coffee? That came as a surprise. He was free now, she couldn't go now could she? Straight after work? She sat in the car again considering it. It was just a coffee. Did she want just a coffee? She was in her work clothes, hadn't showered, but it was just a coffee...

It was a more friendly greeting this time, and they sat in the kitchen chatting about everything but the elephant in the room. It was surprisingly tidy, tidier than hers, maybe he was a bit OCD. She gradually relaxed, he obviously hadn't been offended and was clearly enjoying their chat. She'd almost forgotten the bed in the room just down the corridor.

Did you just come for coffee? He'd asked during a pause in conversation. That was a shock. He was looking at her with a cheeky smile. "Yes" she managed in a not entirely convincing voice..."I mean, I've just finished work...". Well she might as well as yes I want a fuck but I don't have clean knickers on she thought to herself. She could feel her cheeks redden.

"There's a clean gown in the bathroom on the back of the door, and spare towels, help yourself... if you want to of course". She sat rigid at the table, heart racing. "It's the door opposite" he said, pointing out at the hallway reminding her. She found herself getting up tentatively and walking to the bathroom.

Once inside she looked at the towels, still unsure. She could change her mind, it was all very quick... less than an hour ago it was all over as far as she was concerned. "I'll be in the bedroom" he said from the hallway. She could change her mind... She undressed, slowly at first, then faster, leaving her clothes in a pile and stepping into the shower.

"That's a bit big for you I think" he said smiling, looking at her gown as she stepped into the bedroom. "Take it off please". She complied, looking at the bed, not feeling self conscious after the last time. There were ropes and toys again, and a long wooden box. She looked at him. He walked behind her, stroking her bum. His hands felt so soft, she wasn't expecting it and felt a shiver run through her. "No lasting damage then" he said as he caressed her cheeks. Then he walked in front of her again. "On the bed please, on your back this time" he said. She made herself comfortable.

He walked up the side of the bed and blindfolded her without saying anything. With a calm and smooth efficiency he had her wrists tied to the hooks on the bed posts again. He settled himself between her legs, positioning them apart more gently this time. She felt the ropes again, around her thighs, fingers moving up towards her. She felt a moan escape her lips. He wasn't even touching her yet still she was so aroused. It must be the memory of last time. Soon both thighs were tied. She heard the wooden box open and gasped as she felt something cold and metallic against her thigh. The ropes tightened, then the same sensation on her other thigh.

He played with some ropes on the headboard again, not touching her, then she felt the ropes around her wrists, as last time. He knelt next to her and firmly held her chin as he removed the blindfold. "Lower your arms" he ordered. She lowered then slowly, feeling the metal moving upwards over her thighs as she did. After not much movement there was a sharp point digging into her inner thigh, causing her to quickly lift her arms up in pain. He grinned at her, letting go of her. She looked down, there were a pair of what looked like BBQ forks tied to her where the toys were last time. "i think you should keep your arms up" he smiled. She nodded, trying not to panic, wondering what was to come.

He picked up the toy on the bed and turned it on. He moved it over her inner thighs, working his way up and down. He placed it on the metal. She felt the whole hard metal fork vibrate against her, she exhaled slowly, shivering with the pleasure of it. Her arms starting to ache. He moved to the other thigh. She could feel herself trembling with it.

Slowly he worked his way up, teasing just away from her lips. She felt herself rise against the toy, trying to get contact with it. She was breathing faster, was aware of her heart racing, her arms aching. Aware of the points held away from her so precariously.

"Do you think you can keep those arms up if I touch you?" he asked. "Yes!" she shouted almost immediately, opening her eyes to look at him and nodding. He smiled at her eagerness and looked down, slowly guiding the toy to her lips and upwards. Oh god it felt good, it felt so good. She was vaguely aware of the noises she was making as she felt the sensations drift over her. Her arms seemed locked in place but forgotten. Her whole body trembled. It didn't last long but it lasted forever.

As she recovered she became aware of her arms again, aching and stiff. He was quickly by her side though, unclipping the rope, easing them down by her sides. "No harm done" he said as he gently massaged them. He untied the forks, she looked down concerned as he did. He put them to one side, then his hand drifted slowly upwards over her. He moved back towards her, holding her face gently this time as he bought his lips towards hers and kissed. She closed her eyes, relaxing again. It was a good idea to come for a coffee.

12