The Occasional Sub

Story Info
Sometimes she submits to her husband.
1.9k words
4.18
16.4k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dragonfruit," He says as I'm brushing my teeth. I spit and look at him. "Yes Sir." Dragonfruit is our trigger word to indicate that he's requesting I submit to him. I could deny, but if I don't have a good reason for it, I'll be punished in our next session.

"Finish brushing then get ready and come to me in the bedroom."

I do as he says quickly and am in front of him within 5 minutes. I have put my nipple clamps on and inserted the small anal plug. My hair is up in a high pony. I go to kneel, but he starts kissing me roughly as he pulls me against him. I have an urge to push away, but I stifle it. I do not like making out. "You have 3 minutes to cum." he says and flips me around to lay me on my back on the edge of the bed. Then he hands me my vibrator.

Luckily the moment he said Dragonfruit I started to get excited for what might be in store. The action of adding the nipple clamps and plug increased my excitement. So, I'm already wet and ready. I turn my vibrator on medium to start since my time is very limited. He inserts two fingers into my pussy and works my G-spot in quick motions. Moving his fingers in and out while also flicking his fingers up to add extra stimulation.

I feel my orgasm begin to build slowly, so I turn up the speed of the vibrator. That does the trick and I build quickly before I find my release. I don't have time to savor the moment. As soon as my orgasm hits me he flips me over and spanks my ass once on each cheek. He grabs my wrists one at a time and attaches them to bed restraints above my head. Then he works the anal plug out of my ass, tosses it aside, wets his fingers in my juices again, and inserts them into my ass. He pumps them a few times then starts a scissor movement to work the hole so I'm relaxed.

Once he's satisfied he lines his dick up with my ass and slowly inserts his tip until it's just through the tight ring. It hurts, but it's just bearable. I do my best to make no show of pain. Instead, I push out slowly and then try to push back on him. My bound wrists have my upper body stretched and my toes are barely touching the floor. Even though I can't make much movement, doing so made it easier to handle.

He pulls out of me and quickly inserts just the tip back in. My nipples are hurting from being clamped and laid on. He smacks my ass, but still makes no move to go deeper. Instead, he repeats himself, pulls out, and inserts just the tip. This time it didn't hurt at all. "The nipple clamps are digging in Sir." It's just a statement. I've given no color, but I am informing him in case he hasn't realized the predicament he's left them in.

Leaving the tip of himself inside of my ass, he leans forward and reaches under me. I try to raise to help, but am unable. He twists the clamps so that they are in a slightly different position which helps with how they were digging in but also twists my nipples to increase the pain. I moan a mix of pain and pleasure.

He puts his hands on the back of my shoulders and leans his weight onto them. Then he pushes his dick further into me. He doesn't stop until he's pushed himself all the way in. He stops and wiggles. "How does that feel?" he asks.

"It feels good, Thank you Sir" I responded. Mostly true, but it doesn't matter. Any pain I'm experiencing I'm happy to do for him.

"Are you ready for me to use your ass?

"Yes please, Sir."

He pulls out to just his tip and then slams hard into me. Involuntarily I let out a small grunt of pain.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes Sir. Please fuck my ass, Sir."

He stands back up, grabs my love handles, and begins to slowly move in and out of me.

"Your ass is so tight" I don't respond. I can't respond. My attention is fully turned to the sensation of him taking my ass. He starts slow, moving all the way in, then pulling all the way out, inserting himself before my hole can tighten closed again. I can feel myself filling with air, and the sensation adds to the pleasure.

He does that a few times before increasing his speed. No longer pulling all the way out. "Fuck." He says breathily. He pauses and adds a few drops of lube and pushes back inside me. Instantly I feel relieved, and I let out a little sigh. His movements increase, and again he slaps my ass.

He leans over me again and grabs hold of my hair, his fingers raking across my scalp as he grabs as much of a handful as he can with one hand. His other hand moves to my shoulder. He pulls my head up so I'm looking straight ahead. Then his movements increase and he gets rough. He's pulling my hair and shoulder as he thrusts into me, pushing himself as deep as he can go with every thrust.

He carries on like this for a while. The tightness of my ass must be making it more difficult to orgasm. Once he tires of this position he drops my head then places his hands firmly inside the crease of my legs above my thighs and lifts me so that I am no longer touching the floor at all. He thrusts into me needily. He grunts and groans, as he continues with quick little thrusts. His breath becomes more shallow. I know he's getting close. He sets me back down on the bed and the tops of my toes reach back for the floor.

When his orgasm finally hits he pulls out and shoots his load across my back. I'm pretty sure he got some in my hair. I'm disappointed because I felt so close to another orgasm, if he had cum inside of me it might have gotten me all the way there. When he's done he smacks both my ass cheeks, squeezing them firmly as he jiggles them around. He smacks them both again, with the back of his hand and then the front. I stay as still as I can so the cum doesn't drip off my back.

He starts to turn away then seems to remember something. He reaches in the drawer and pulls out the largest plug we have. He lubes it up and begins to insert it slowly. I'm still loose from the ass fucking and I think maybe it won't be so bad. Then as it continues I feel it start to stretch. I was already feeling full inside, and now it felt impossibly wide as he continues pushing it in. I start to tense up.

"Relax, it's almost there. Just relax and breathe, and take it. You can take it for me can't you. Yes, good girl just relax."

When he told me to relax I unclenched, I had to focus on relaxing to keep from tightening back up. In and out he went, slowly pushing in further. I tried to push out which helped slightly. I closed my eyes and thought about the fact that I could say something to make it stop, but knowing I wouldn't. I would let him do whatever he wanted to me. He knew my limits, and was being careful, but he could decide at any moment to make this rough, and I would take it. The thought made me loosen. My body deciding to take the easy path, rather than continue fighting against it.

Finally he gets it fully inserted. I'm stuck in a strange state of preparedness. As if more should be happening. After forcing in a breath I start rocking my hips, trying to adjust to it. Seeing my struggle he pressed down on my lower back. "Take it slut, you can do this, let go and just take it. Be a good girl for me."

Since I can't rock my hips I start contracting my anus. This helps a bit, and slowly the pain starts to subside. As the pain passed the feeling of fullness became more obvious. I had never taken this large one before, so this was a new feeling for me. He stuck two fingers inside my pussy and stroked the curve of the anal plug.

It felt good. I gave a small moan, then he removed his fingers and walked away. I heard him in the bathroom as I remained stretched and bound with cum drying on my back. I had started to rock my hips again, hoping I could get enough friction to have another orgasm. It felt wrong that nothing else was happening while my ass was this full.

A few minutes later he came back and cleaned me up with some baby wipes. He threw them away and when he came back he pulled me up onto the bed. My arms sagged immediately. "Don't get too comfortable" Then he flipped me over so I was on my back, with my arms crossed over my head.

"You are such a beautiful little slut." He climbed over me. putting one hand around my throat, and the other he used to insert 3 fingers inside of me. His mouth was sucking and biting and flicking my nipples.

Whenever he bit my nipple he also cut off my air supply and sped up his thrusts. It only took a moment for my body to respond. I started thrusting my hips toward him. I felt desperate for another orgasm. Just before my orgasm hit, I tensed. He realized what was happening. He squeezed my throat again, choking me, and bit my nipple hard. The pain intensified my orgasm. He kept choking me and he fucking me with his fingers. My orgasm hit hard, and as soon as it did he go of my throat. "More", he growled. It felt like my orgasm never stopped. He kept fucking me with his fingers and after a moment I started to thrust again. "Come on slut, I want you to squirt this time. I know you can do it."

He removed the nipple clamps and began to fully suck each nipple into his mouth. "Cum now!" He demanded, and a moment later I did. Fully giving in I allowed my body to go completely on autopilot, fully giving my body over to the sensations. I squirted and my pussy contracted hard around his fingers. He left them inside, but stopped moving. Except that as I was recovering he would give a little flick every now and then, causing me to flinch.

When he was finally satisfied he removed his fingers wiped them on a towel that he tossed onto my belly. Then he undid the restraints on my wrists and said, "Clean up, then you are dismissed for the rest of the day." Then he walked away. I remained in place for a moment, wanting to savor the feeling of ecstacy.