His Precious

Story Info
A dark, twisted romance.
1k words
2.69
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed my hands that were covered with the enemy's blood. He tutted. Grabbing their unkempt clothes to dry my soiled hands.

He was utterly disgusted; they had cheated me. They knew the price. Their family's lives of their heart sent by post.

Ciro smirked, chuckling softly imagining their ghastly faces witnessing their father's heart inside of an envelope... dripping with blood. Delicious.

Mmm, very delicious. Checking the phone, sighing loudly to a message claiming that he needed to attend a business deal, he stepped out of the house nodding to them men behind him.

Out of Ciro's peripheral vision, the house caught flames and exploded. Gasps were head all around as he casually walked away. Lighting his cigar, he put it up to his lips, nodding to the driver standing next to the door.

Slipping inside, he spoke, "have you got what I wanted Riz?" tilting his head back exhaling smoke then exhaling. "Yes, Capo I have", he tosses the documents regarding that bastards' mishaps. Smirking, looking ahead of Riz, he smirks right back at me.

Ciro nod at him before drawing the cigar back to his lips, putting his hand on his forehead rolling the window down. The car comes to a halt, casually smiling at that bastard's family.

Seeing their faces crying and screaming were beautiful, giving Ciro a euphoric feeling. Covering his eyes he began to laugh manically.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US CAPO?", the youngest daughter screams grabbing the collar of his expensive suit. Ciro tuts. Unamused, he stops laughing, looking at her with a cold, dead stare.

She shivers uncontrollably, she releases the collar apologising profusely.

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY CAPO, PLEASE, I'M SORRY!". Shushing her gently, placing a bloodied finger to her lips, she stills crying silently.

He began to slowly cares her mouth and face with the blood of her father, she continues to cry silently.

Removing his hand from her face, casually turning to Riz. Ciro looks at him nodding, before violently pushing her away.

Tutting as he slowly rolls up the window. Ciro stops the window before hearing beautiful screams coming from the family as they discover their father's heart inside of an envelope at their feet.

He waves a hand at the driver; he turns to slowly start the engine to pull out of the neighbourhood. BOOM! Not before long the whole neighbourhood was aflame.

Casually throwing a cigar out of the remaining window, which was open as the car descends the hill, the flames from the neighbourhood slowly becoming blurry. "I hope your men got evidence of what had transpired here, Fratello".

Ciro looks directly at Riz addressing him, "Already done compare". He nods silently.

Ciro crosses his arms over his chest gritting his teeth angrily. "Muovete il culo". "I'm...I'm s..orry Don", the driver shrieks, fear lacing his words.

"Cheer up for fucks sake," Riz looks at Ciro huffing as he sits cross legged on the seat across from his best friend.

Growling at him, whilst throwing the documents at him. "Read," Ciro utters crossing his arms as he rests his head back against the headrest.

"Brother," Riz boredly sighed to him. "You will do what I fucking say Rizzolo, or so help me I will call mamma so you can't have any dinner tonight," Ciro childishly pokes his tongue out at him.

"That's not fair, bastard," he grumbles. Pouting he looks at the folder again, sighing throwing it next to him as he picks up his phone.

"Send the evidence to the bastard's other family as well as the daughters' brains, package them nicely, oh and add a nice red bow," Ciro boredly listens to his conversation, whilst blankly looking out the window bobbing my foot on the ground.

"YOU WILL FUCKING DO AS I SAY OTHERWISE, I WILL SHOOT YOU AND YOUR UNBORN BABY," he shouts before hanging up the phone throwing it out of the window.

"Pieces of shit," he grumbles pouting at the floor. Ciro turns to roll his eyes at his best friend, "that's your fifth phone this week."

"Oh well, tell those dudes that you hired that they're all dicks then!" he exclaimed pointing at Ciro. Slapping his hand away he grabs the phone laying right next to him.

"Kill them," Ciro said coldly. Throwing the phone onto the chair next to him, he punches the hang up button turning away to look out the window.

"Hey, don't ignore me, you dick," Riz exclaimed. No reply. "Cazzo," he grumbles playing on his Nintendo switch.

Ciro pretends to sleep not in the mood for any bullshit, especially Riz's shit. But before he could fully close his eyes, he caught look of a bright light shining through the window. Before cursing out the driver again, something caught the eye of Ciro.

Rolling the window down just enough to see the light that was pissing him off; he slowly pulled out a knife attached to his leg ready to attack it. Ciro stilled suddenly.

He could not move as what stood before him was an angel. Its hair was the colour of silk, its tendrils ran down almost catching the floor.

Its frame was small and slender. It walked with such grace, that even the heavens were singing down upon its beauty.

The don looked through the light as it began to bend so he could just about see the angel that was calling to him personally. In this moment the Don's life stood still as if everything I ever was, was complete.

What stood before him was a creation that even God could not have foreseen. It was her.

The woman that would undeniably be his forever. She was utterly beautiful, her smile pierced deep into my soul. Her blue eyes pierced under the sun; she was an angel. His angel.

Ciro waved at the driver who was looking ahead shaking with fear. They carried on their journey. "WHOO WHOO," Ciro turned to Riz irritated as he started whistling.

"Finally found your Preziosa huh," Riz looked away from his best friend, smiling secretively. Ciro quickly grabbed his phone, but suddenly got interrupted when Riz shook his head.

He placed his phone on his ear and moved a finger to his lips smiling.

The don nodded whilst going back to casually laying his head so he could fall sleep. Darkness soon came over the infamous Mafia leader, enveloping him into a quiet hell.

He slept soundly, wondering if he would hopefully catch a glimpse of his precious in his dream.