His Pussy Boy Pt. 07

Story Info
The babysitter's balancing act.
1.2k words
4.73
4.9k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is that?" I managed to say among the moans and grunts emanating from my mouth, amidst the sensations radiating from my asshole, where my lover was biting and licking his way around my anal gape, preparing me for his rampant erection, which was already ready and dripping since he came in an hour or so ago. I was perched on the bed, hanging on to dear life on the window sill, and my gaze was turned towards the house next door, which was how I discern the handsome blond guy coming in with his luggage and whatnots and being welcomed by Amanda and her children.

"Who's who?" my lover rose from behind me. "Oh, that guy, that must be Troy, Amanda's cousin. I overheard her say he's coming for the holidays from college."

"Don't you have to be over there too, daddy?" I remarked in a sultry way, confident my warm cunt would have enough hold over the guy. "I mean, to welcome the man to the neighborhood."

"Heh, I have more pressing matters at hand," he answered to my cheeky proposition, and inserted a finger into my anus. "Mmm, more pressing, in fact."

"Mmmgghh press away, daddy." I concentrated on making my hole munch at the tip of his finger, feeling each silky tendril of my muscles work overtime.

"I see your daddy's already over there introducing himself."

"What? Unnhh," my eyes were rolled halfway in my head from his ministrations, and it took a few tries to refocus on what he was saying. It was true, John was standing at the ledge, introducing himself to the blond guy. And making jokes too, by the way the guy was laughing. Probably one of the dad-jokes he kept in rotation. Afterwards I couldn't see straight anymore as my asshole finally received the delicious cock for which it had been prepared.

"Huh, finally you're listening to me," Clark murmured, as he flung thrust after violent thrust into my maw.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me, fuck meeeeee," I implored him. I admitted never having the foresight of prophets, but even a fool could see when the sex-for-blackmail business turned into lovemaking for the sake of fabulous sex, and it turned into one very fast. The only good thing I could say about that was it was not through fault of mine, seeing John was the one who brought Clark into our relationship. Sometimes in my sex-addled mind the only thing that seemed to be tying me to John was his ring, the pussy-boy ring which I still -- and would -- cherish until the day I die, that and the fact that I was still needed as Kevin's babysitter. As for John, I feared that the worst thing had happened, that he was simply bored -- for the lack of a better word -- with my pussy.

All these thoughts ran in my mind as I concentrated on pulsing my asshole around Clark's battering ram of a cock. It took only five minutes -- five, ten, who's counting? -- and Clark went off the tumble into an absolutely mind-numbing orgasm. He muted his climax by sucking the nape of my neck, the bruise which was seen by John later as Clark and me passed him on the stairs. It broke my heart how his eyes immediately had a strange look on seeing the bruise, as if remembering how he gave me hickeys in hidden places earlier in our relationship, and now Clark was giving me one in a very exposed area.

Lisa came back from her shopping trip with Kevin, and we prepared dinner. The meal went on uneventfully, although I noticed John had a faraway look on his face at times. That night after everyone else was asleep, I was tossing and turning when I noticed a warm hand caressing my exposed thigh.

It was John. "Is it Kevin?" I was awake instantly. In the darkness John shook his head no.

"I just need to be with you." In a flash I was naked. Sometimes John had these moods, winds I called them, where only a good deep fuck could have cured it. Like hangover and coffee, except this involved sex, so in a way was better. In a minute I was perched at the headboard, my asshole bearing down on John's wet mouth, so that at some points in time the only thing supporting me from falling down on his face was his agile tongue, laving love onto my ass rim, perhaps in imitation or more likely in mockery of how Clark had me this morning. I groaned into my arm as I felt his tongue dove deep into my warmth, preparing me for the fuck.

For my part, I concentrated on pulsing my ass mouth, mimicking his lips, practically kissing him with my anus. I could tell he loved that from the way his hands raced on his erection, eight bountiful inches of heaven, which he had slathered in self-warming lube. The veins running along his length looked especially engorged tonight, as if impatient to be finally buried inside somewhere dark, warm and wet.

Finally he pulled me down from my precarious position. "I need your ass." Which surprised me a bit. He usually would say "I need you." Not that I minded being reduced to a hole, but he used to be more considerate, which just stood to show how relationships evolve, even illicit ones. He put me in the doggy position, ran a final swipe of my anus with a finger, and pierced my darkness with his raring erection. At the exact moment his glans entered my asshole I came uncontrollably, pulsing semen sprouting on the sheets, and felt an immense pride as to being still able to come so easily with him. Yes, even after Clark.

He sniggered at the sensations of me cumming on his cock. "You beautiful slut," he murmured against my nape, at the point of Clark's hickey which must had faded by now. "My slut cumming on my cock, so beautiful." He kissed me and licked a pathway of spit and sweat along my neck. "My beautiful cunny-boy, my pussy-boy."

I shuddered at his darling endearments, all the while receiving thrust after thrust from his ardent hips. I felt his hand roaming around my crotch, grasping at my slimy cock and balls, wet and slippery from its recent orgasm. He then put his hand into my mouth, and I tasted myself on his fingers -- slightly electric, like the sea. Despite myself I could feel another erection beginning to flower again. He felt it rear its head, and smiled again.

"What I won't give to be young again," he murmured lovingly. Me, I felt a tad embarrassed at being caught, but also not without a tinge of pride at my own youth. I felt the race towards a second orgasm start while John chased the tumble into his first climax. He swallowed his groans and planted a kiss on my neck. That was when I realized all this while he had been closing his eyes.

I wondered who was the one he was seeing in his mind's eyes. I could only hope it was me. I put my hand on my cock, tugged a few spirited times before tumbling into another orgasm myself.

"Ah fuck, your ass, fuck, it always feels amazing when you cum."

"I know, right."

"I love you, pussy boy."

"I love you too, daddy."